** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January

Saturday 14 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Aston Villa v Everton (15:00 GMT) 2.7 3.35 3 100.22 %
maximize.gif Blackburn Rovers v Fulham (15:00 GMT) 3 3.5 2.62 100.07 %
maximize.gif Chelsea v Sunderland (15:00 GMT) 1.43 5.1 10 99.54 %
maximize.gif Liverpool v Stoke City (15:00 GMT) 1.47 4.6 9.5 100.29 %
maximize.gif Manchester United v Bolton Wanderers (15:00 GMT) 1.17 9.4 22 100.65 %
maximize.gif Tottenham Hotspur v Wolverhampton Wanderers (15:00 GMT) 1.31 6 12.5 101.00 %
maximize.gif West Bromwich Albion v Norwich City (15:00 GMT) 2.12 3.5 3.87 101.58 %
Sunday 15 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Newcastle United v Queens Park Rangers (13:30 GMT) 1.79 3.75 5.2 101.76 %
maximize.gif Swansea City v Arsenal (16:00 GMT) 5.5 3.75 1.81 100.10 %
Monday 16 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gif Wigan Athletic v Manchester City (20:00 GMT) 11 5.2 1.4 99.75 %

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Aston Villa - Everton Both teams are inconsistent this season and both have weak defence. In their 10 home games this season Aston Villa kept a clean sheet only once against relegation candidates Wigan when they beat them 2-0. Everton kept clean sheet 3 times in their 9 away games but these 3 games were also against teams in the bottom half of the table, namely West Brom., Bolton and Blackburn. Head to head stats between these two sides are interesting. In the last 10 games between these two sides there were 3 wins for Aston Villa and 1 for Everton while the remaining 6 fixtures ended in a score draw. 4 times the score was 2-2 and once the game ended 3-3 and 1-1. Draw @ 3.25 (1 unit) Bet365 Both to Score @ 1.95 (3 units) William Hill Over 2.5 Goals @ 2.25 (2 units) William Hill Over 3.5 Goals @ 4.33 (1 unit) William Hill --------------------------------------------------- West Brom. - Norwich Norwich scored and conceded in 9 out of their last 10 games and West Brom. scored and conceded in 7 out of their last 10 games, including FA Cup tie at home against Cardiff when they conceded 2 against Welsh side. Blackburn - Fulham Blackburn are in the bottom half of the table so the only way for them to avoid relegation is to win and as a result they play open attacking football scoring and conceding goals. 75% of all their games in the Premier League this season produced 3 or more goals and both to score bet won in 17 out of 20 Premier League games (in 9 out of their last 10 games in all competitions). For Fulham the stats related to goals are not so consistent but after losing 0-5 to Man.United Fulham was playing really well. They managed 2 away draws against Chelsea and Norwich, before beating Arsenal 2-1 and Charlton 4-0. I believe that Fulham will be able to score at least a goal against Blackburn that have been scoring plenty of goals and failed to keep a clean sheet at home. Both to Score Double @ 2.75 (2 units) William Hill

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Outstanding prizes for Sunderland and Queens Park Rangers in my eyes. Sunderland is the hottest team at the moment, they gained big momentum unter Martin O'Neill. They won 5 and draw and lost just once in all 7 matches unter O'Neill (FA Cup match included). Chelsea is in no good form and furthermore they miss Drogba. I doubt that Essien is able to play from the beginning. QPR fird Warnock and hired Hughes. We all know what a new manager which impact a new manager is capable of doing. They miss Barton and Faurlin, ok but they should show much better football and getting at least a point. They couls sign new players until sunday. Newcastle will be without top striker Ba who scored 15 out of their 29 Premier League goals. Despite that, their best midfielder Tiote is also not available. So two singles for me: Sunderland AH+1,5 @1,78 3/10 ladbrokes QPR AH+0,75 @1,91 4/10 pinnacle GL

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea vs Sunderland Both teams to score @ 2.05 (Hills) Sunderland look massive here at 10s and I wouldn't put anyone off taking them considering the obvious factors, but the best way to bet in this game is to take the BTTS which IMO is the wrong side of evens. This bet would have come in for all but one of Chelsea's home games this season, and looking at the way they've been defending, is it any surprise? Even with Drogba out they've got enough attacking talent for you to expect them to score at home to Sunderland. Sunderland may play a defensive game here but O'Neill has suddenly got them scoring and you'd fancy they will get chances to score. Swansea vs Arsenal Swansea +0.5 (AH) @ 2.14 (188bet) I managed to lay Arsenal on Betfair for 1.73 but the price has drifted now so this is the best way to oppose them I reckon. I see nothing to suggest why they should be odds on to win here. They have lost 5 away from home and Swansea have only lost 1 at home. Swansea impressed me a lot when I went to the Liberty to watch Spurs play, they then followed that up with a quality performance and result at Villa. Not only do they keep the ball well, they also get in your face and are committed in the tackle, which Arsenal don't like. They will be well up for this one as they were against Spurs, playing the big clubs at home is what newly promoted sides love as there is no pressure on them, and the atmosphere at the Liberty was the best I have experienced so far this season in the Prem; expect it to be the same for this game. IMO this game is priced up as if Arsenal are still the side they were 2 years ago. They may win the game but I am convinced there is value in opposing them.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Tottenham -1 @ 2.00+ various Would not touch that game if Everton would be not in such a defensive crisis. They have out 5 or 6 major players for them and with their squad being very thin it will be a major problem for them to cope with Totenham offesive power. Phil Jagielka, Tim Cahill, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell and Tony Hibbert + Coleman a doubt - that translates into 3 important midfielders and 3 important defenders. With wealth of midfield options Spurs have i see no chances for Moyes team today. Spurs do miss out on some important players themselves Ledley King, William Gallas and Sandro are out, with Scott Parker a doubt and probably a game time decision. Still Spurs have depth and that is quality depth. Everton struggle to score goals and that is another important problem for them but this game will be won in midfield which i am sure will be utterly controled by Spurs and also creativity is on thier side. All points to an easy home win

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January

Tottenham -1 @ 2.00+ various Would not touch that game if Everton would be not in such a defensive crisis. They have out 5 or 6 major players for them and with their squad being very thin it will be a major problem for them to cope with Totenham offesive power. Phil Jagielka, Tim Cahill, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell and Tony Hibbert + Coleman a doubt - that translates into 3 important midfielders and 3 important defenders. With wealth of midfield options Spurs have i see no chances for Moyes team today. Spurs do miss out on some important players themselves Ledley King, William Gallas and Sandro are out, with Scott Parker a doubt and probably a game time decision. Still Spurs have depth and that is quality depth. Everton struggle to score goals and that is another important problem for them but this game will be won in midfield which i am sure will be utterly controled by Spurs and also creativity is on thier side. All points to an easy home win
There is another thread for this match but whatever.I like your bets Mustafa both to score at Norwich and Blackburn matches and i will follow your bets

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Tottenham - Everton Tottenham will have perfect chance to kill the difference between them and 2nd placed Man United, as Tottenham got match less and 3 points less than the Red Devils right now. Tottenham will have 1 day more to prepare for this game, after their last league match against WBA won with 1:0 here at Whihe Heart lane. Tottenham are one of the strongest home sides in the Premier League with 7-1-1 in their 9 home games till now. Tottenham is playing comfortable against Everton as they got 2 wins and 1 draw in their last 3 meetings here. Hosts will miss only Gallas, Sandro and King, so no big misses, and full squad available. Everton is having poor run as their main problem is the attack. I dont linke their policy , to sell palyers, and not to buy adequate replacements. Last round they lost at home from Bolton with 1:2 @ odds 7.00. Today they are gonna have even more problems as they will miss Phil Jagielka, Tim Cahill, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell and Tony Hibbert + Coleman a doubt. I expect strong motivated home side to win the full pack of points tonight Tottenham(-1.5)AH 2.50 @ Bet365

Tottenham - Everton Tottenham will have perfect chance to kill the difference between them and 2nd placed Man United, as Tottenham got match less and 3 points less than the Red Devils right now. Tottenham will have 1 day more to prepare for this game, after their last league match against WBA won with 1:0 here at Whihe Heart lane. Tottenham are one of the strongest home sides in the Premier League with 7-1-1 in their 9 home games till now. Tottenham is playing comfortable against Everton as they got 2 wins and 1 draw in their last 3 meetings here. Hosts will miss only Gallas, Sandro and King, so no big misses, and full squad available. Everton is having poor run as their main problem is the attack. I dont linke their policy , to sell palyers, and not to buy adequate replacements. Last round they lost at home from Bolton with 1:2 @ odds 7.00. Today they are gonna have even more problems as they will miss Phil Jagielka, Tim Cahill, Leon Osman, Jack Rodwell and Tony Hibbert + Coleman a doubt. I expect strong motivated home side to win the full pack of points tonight Tottenham(-1.5)AH 2.50 @ Bet365
Just a reminder to the guys that have posted on the Tottenham - Everton game analysis - it should go in the other thread called "Midweek EPL...10 - 12 Jan", since this match was postphoned from the first day of this season due to the Tottenham riots. You might find other people's views in there! Nice pick though, im thinking along the same lines too.

I think it's pretty hard to go wrong with betting Under 2.5 in Fullham away games. 14 from 15 their away games this season has gone Under 2.5... that's 93% striking rate.
Just a word of caution. Chris Samba has come out today and said he thinks it's time to move on. According to physioroom.com, he is a doubt for Saturday anyway, and on the back of his statement today, I think there is a fair chance he will not play. Remember that Blackburn have have had 34 goals in their 10 home games to date, or an average of 3.4 goals per game. They have gone overs in 15 of 20 games this season, and 8 out of 10 at home. Given that they have lost their last 3 home games by 1-2 (to Stoke, Bolton and West Brom) then I think Fulham will fancy their chances. With another fan protest planned by the home fans, it is easy to see why their home form is so poor. With no Samba, no way would I touch unders.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Blackburn vs Fulham Both teams to score $1.80 (TAB Australia). Stake 5/10 Reason: Blackburn matches, in the Premier League this year; out of the 20 matches played, only 3 times has either teams failed to score. in other words, 17 out of the 20 matches blackburn have been involved in this year, both teams have scored. With Blackburn averaging 1.3 goals at home this season and very poor 2.1 goals conceded at home at the same time, there should be goals in this match.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Swansea vs. Arsenal Under 2.5 goals - 18/19 (Betfair) On a purely statistical basis Swansea have gone under in their last 5 league games and Arsenal have gone under in 4 of their last 6 games. That alone would be enough to make me think there's value here but the style of the two teams adds a bit extra. Both teams like to dominate the midfield and keep possession, yet both teams have lacked a bit of cutting edge this season. When they met at the Emirates Arsenal just managed to grind out a 1-0 win in a game that saw few chances created. In this game I can once again see Arsenal having trouble trying to break Swansea down. Swansea have only lost once at home all season (0-1 against Man Utd) and have conceded only 4 times in their 10 home games (they've also only scored 12 in those 10). It wouldn't suprise me if Arsenal managed to nick this one, but either way I wouldn't expect there to be many goals.

SportFootball (England - Prem)
EventMan UTD v Bolton
SelectionMan UTD
Strength10/10
Date14/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 1.17
ReasoningMan utd usually always win at home and will want to make up for their last home performance and after winning against City in the cup will feel the title could be there for the taking UTD are a better side than Bolton and with home advantage I see nothing but a home win.
Close Window

Tip Detail
EventSpurs v Wolves
SelectionSpurs
Strength4/10
Date14/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 1.30
ReasoningSpurs continue their fine form and I see no reason why they will fail here. They are a good home side playing against one of the weaker away sides in the league. Spurs are also within touching distance of the league leaders and with City struggling at the momey they will want to pounce.
Close Window

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Everton have been shocking in their last 2 matches, most notably the one against Bolton at home where they were actually played off the park at Goodison by a very poor side. They completely lack anything up front and they struggle to score goals.. All Villa need is 1 goal to win this match imo, i would happily take Villa at 2.7

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea v Sunderland In Chelseas 10 home games this season they have only kept one clean sheet against Wolves. They have scored in every game at home this season. Since Martin O'Neil has taken charge of Sunderland they have only lost one league game, his first in charge away at Spurs. That was also the only game they haven't scored in since he has taken charge. They have also scored in 7 out of there 10 away games. In Chelseas games at home 90% of these both teams have scored and in 60% of Sunderlands away games both teams have scored. With Luiz playing at centre back in the last few games they will always look vulnerable at the back. He's far too gung ho in going forward and always due a mistake. Sunderland have looked much more dangerous going forward since O'Neil has taken over and seems to of given them a real boost and pushed them higher up the table. Chelsea on the other hand have looked poor this season and vulnerable to a poor performance, summed up by them getting away with a last minute winner last time out against Wolves. BTTS looks good at 1.91 on William Hill, 5/10

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Blackburn v Fulham In Blackburns 10 home games they have scored in 7 of these ten games. 8 out of there 10 home games have gone over 2.5. There 10 home games have featured 34 goals and they have conceded 21 goals. They have yet to keep a clean sheet in any league game this season at home or away. Both teams have scored in 70% of there home games. In Fulhams 10 away games 9 have gone under. They have scored in 5 of these away games. Blackburn have well documented problems with more protests planned on Saturday against Steve Kean and Samba wanting out it won't be easy for them Saturday. With Samba also likely to miss the game they are looking weak in the defensive areas and I don't see them getting there first clean sheet of the season in this game. However in Yakubu they have the fifth topscorer in the division. With the threat they posses from set pieces aswell I fancy them to get a goal aswell. All of this points to BTTS at 1.67 (5/10) on William Hill

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January WBA v Norwich In Norwichs 10 away games they have only failed to score once at Man United in which they had several chances to score atleast one goal. They have scored 13 goals in 10 away games. WBA however have only scored in 5 of there 10 games at home this season. They have failed to score in there last 2 home games against Everton and Man City. 4 out of WBA home games have gone over 2.5 and 6 out of 10 of Norwichs away games have gone over. Norwich have yet to keep a clean sheet away from home this season. I can see both teams scoring in this game and both sides chasing a victory late in the game leading to chances for both sides. WBA have a poor home record this season which reads 2-2-6. Norwichs away record is only slightly better at 2-4-4. However when you take into consideration the sides they have played away include, Everton, Man United, Man City, Liverpool and Chelsea this record doesn't look to bad. In these games the picked up credable points at Everton and Liverpool. I don't see Norwich failing to score and I fancy them to get atleast a point. I can't see any justification for WBA to be at 2.05 when you consider they have only won one of there last 6 games at home. Norwich are also unbeaten in there last 3 away games. Over 2.5 1.80 (4/10) Norwich DNB 2.50 (4/10) Both at William Hill A few other games interest me in the corners market; in particular Liverpool v Stoke and Blackburn v Fulham but I will wait until the odds come up for these.

EventMan UTD v Bolton
SelectionMan UTD
Strength10/10
Date14/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceCoral @ 1.17
ReasoningMan utd usually always win at home and will want to make up for their last home performance and after winning against City in the cup will feel the title could be there for the taking UTD are a better side than Bolton and with home advantage I see nothing but a home win.
Close Window
Would you really back at 1.17, for Man U, and 1.3, for Spurs? I think the odds are too low, I wouldn't back at anything under 1.5 for any of my bets. I think it's too prone to burn you, especially given the freaky results over the turn of the year.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Back with earlier extremist views on the Premier league matches for this weekend. Villa vs Everton Villa are terrible. Mcleish as with birmingham made a similar start, though the 2nd half of their season have been nothing but downhill. Dunn is a real donkey, and cost me abit of money with he condeaded that late goal in the cup earlier, and none of the Villa players except perhaps Albrighton seems to actually care about the club. Bent goes where theres money, Nzogbia has failed to impress this season and Agbonlahor can only score goals vs donkey teams. Everton are solid. Their loss against Tottenham is nothing considering spur's form, and no doubt Everton will bring good support against an emptying Villa park. Im going to LAY Villa (Everton+0.5) at around 5/7 odds 10/10, Smarkets, Betfair. Now im going to smack in an early accumulator, just to get things going. Will probably revise bets tommorow and pick a few more, but for now: Fulham, Chelsea, Liverpool, West Brom, Man Utd, Tottenham @ around 17/1 Because im feeling so f*cking arrogant tonight I dont see any of these teams not winning. I'll wake up next morning and think "wtf am i doing here", and probably end up placing "serious united stakes" on something else that contradicts my accumulator :beer.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Aston Villa - Everton Everton seems to be in serious trouble atm. They lack players who score goals and that has been evident in their recent games. They travel to Birmingham to face Aston Villa, who have not been convincing at home either. The last 2 games they commited a lot of defensive errors that cost them. But I guess this will finally change, and that their coach will put an extra attention to that. AV have some talent in their ranks and will want a win here, but it will be hard against a stubborn Everton side. What I'm pretty confident of is that the visitors will not get 3 points here, but a draw is surely in their reach. AV don't have many injury worries, while Everton will most probably miss Rodwell, Jagielka, Coleman and Osman. That is a blow and I think it'll be a tough day for them. AV draw no bet @1.68 5/10 pts AV win @2.4 2/10 pts HT draw @2.05 3/10 pts

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January I would agree with whoever said that we are slightly overrated away to Swansea. Swansea 4.770 Arsenal 1.833.............@ Pinnacle In most bookies we are lower, generally 1.72 which I think is a tad short. I'd possibly price us up closer to Even money tbh, going on our current form, Swansea's home form, our general away form etc. We havent been playing that well for a while, 3-1-2 in our last 6 in the League and a 1-0 win at home to Leeds in the cup in our last match. Our problem right now is that we do not look like scoring more than 1 goal. Everton(h) 1-0....RVP wonder goal after spurning multiple chances City(a) 0-1....was a tight game, could have got a draw, City perhaps shaded the chances. Villa(a) 2-1....we were woeful, created damn all during the game but won via 2 set pieces, a RVP pen and a late Yossi Benayoun header, draw would have been fair. Wolves(h) 1-1....battered them but again, wastefulness costing us and Hennessy. QPR(h) 1-0.....another game where we made hard work of what should have been easy. Had numerous chances to kill the match, took a second half RVP goal to win it. Fulham(a) 1-2....didnt deserve to lose but again didnt do enough in attack during the game. I think it will be a close game on Sunday at Swansea but right now I havent thought of any bet I like. They've been generally solid at home, dont concede many, retain the ball well, harry the opposition into errors, they have pace on the flanks in Dyer and Sinclair, while we again are waiting to get players back in the full-back areas. Djourou and Miquel will play in full-back with Vermaelen and now Coquelin out....:lol....it's a weak area of the team and Swansea's main attacking avenue so that will be an area of concern for us. Problem for Swansea is scoring enough goals, they can look blunt at times for all their possession play, I know the story as we've had similar problems at various times in the last 6 years. I wouldnt rate their centre forwards too highly. Gervinho is also gone now to Africa, so we are facing a month of Arshavin now.......:eyes...Gervinho frustrates but this lad takes it to a new level. Team should be: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Miquel, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Theo, RVP, Arshavin.....and the great man Thierry on the bench. Looks a decent side in GK, central defence, centre mid and centre forward.....weak in full-back and the attacking support for RVP. Might see a betting angle tomorrow once team news is confirmed. Have taken 2 already, and I will add write-ups in the morning for them. Liverpool -1 AH vs Stoke @ 1.70 (Bet365:6pts) WBA vs Norwich OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.840 (Pinnacle:4pts)

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January City will probably beat Wigan but I cannot be having them at 1.40 either tbh. City full strength and on form maybe yes, but right now, seems too short. I hear Silva may be fit which is essential for them(a worry considering Nasri should be a replacement but he's flopped), obviously Kompany, Yaya, Kolo out. Dzeko off form. Is Balotelli fit? Aguero being run into the ground atm. Wigan are terrible but I wouldnt be jumping on City at those prices, even though you would 'expect' them to win.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January And I have time now to add reasoning for my two earlier ones. Liverpool -1 AH vs Stoke @ 1.70 (>Bet365:6pts) I expect Liverpool to win this match, so at worst I'd be hoping for a refund if it's by a solitary goal and they continue to blow multiple chances. Stoke are a good PL outfit, they've even picked up away from home against the lower sides like Wolves, Blackburn...but I rarely see Stoke do anything of note against the strong sides on the road. They tend to go down without a whimper. Liverpool had a good win in midweek at City, they've had no European football so should still be in good shape for this. Carroll is a donkey but there's some goal threat in there with Gerrard, Bellamy. Liverpool win for me and I'd expect Stoke to play a compact game, looking for a 0-0 or a lucky set-piece. Dont think it will work though. WBA vs Norwich OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.840 (Pinnacle:4pts) Massive game for WBA, huge, they do not score enough goals at home but Norwich's defending leaves something to be desired at times, I would expect WBA to breach them at least once. Odemwingie is always a threat, Cox also scored a hat-trick in the cup and may get a chance alongside him in place of injured Shane Long. Thing with Norwich is, they seem to carry a goal threat most weeks and tend to nick at least one. For all the holes defensively, Lambert gets them playing some good football in the middle and they score goals most weeks. Tough game but I like overs in this one.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea vs Sunderland Sunderland +2 (AH) @ 1.425 (Bet365) Not usual I place two bets on the same game (already done BTTS) but this looks like a good value low odds shot. Sunderland haven't lost by more than one goal all season which suggests a tenacity residing in the players even during difficult times, and with O'Neill in charge I can't see that changing one bit. The players are still playing hard to make sure they are in the manager's long term plans and if they are a goal or two down I can't see them giving up. Chelsea have had a few wins by 2 or more goals at home this season, vs Everton, Swansea, Norwich and Wolves, but due to the aforementioned factors it's hard to see this game being won by them by more than 2. Overall I still find Chelsea ridiculously short for this game. Naturally they will expect to win it, but with their inconsistency, their defensive problems and Sunderland's exceptional form and the O'Neill feel good factor, you'd have to fancy it will be a difficult game for Chelsea. No such thing as a safe bet but this one feels 'safer' than the odds suggest.

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Swansea vs Arsenal The Pick: Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.83 or under 3.5 goals @ 1.3 Swansea are a very very solid team at home in the sense where they play well, and shut other teams out mostly. They have only lost once at home (to Manchester United 0-1) and have drawn 5 and won 4. Given that a relatively "big" team is coming to the Liberty stadium, I expect Swansea to be at their solid best and hence a low scoring affair. Some stats to take into account, this bet would have won in 8/10 (or 9/10) of Swansea's home games so far this season only losses would have been 3-1 Bolton and 3-0 WBA, both relegation candidates. Against "big oppositions" at home, Swansea's results are 1-1 (Tottenham), 0-1 (Man Utd). I beleive it will be the same with Arsenal (only beating them 1-0 at the Emirates), especially with the loss of Gervinho to the ACN. Side bets: Draw @ 3.40 or Swansea + 1 AH @ 1.51. There is a good chance I believe that Arsenal will fail to kill off the Swans, so a draw might be on the cards. Should you want to cover urself in the event they do, the + 1 AH will return ur stake should Arsenal win by 1 goal. All rates from sportsbet australia

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea vs Sunderland Fancy some goals in this one and I really do not believe that home side will keep a clean sheet. Sunderland looks very good with MON and I think they have potential to score and to threat the Chelsea win here. Tones of goals between these two in the last 7 meetings so I think my bet is a logic choice! both teams to score? yes @ 2.01 with betsson

Re: England > Weekend > Premier League > 14-16 January Chelsea-Sunderland Sunderland to score @1,72 4/10 bet365 Sunderland is highly improved under Martin O'Neill. He is a great coach in my opinion. He is 5-1-1 after taking charge of Sunderland. He could start such a good run despite having many players injured. Their defense improved as well as the offense. Chelsea is bad, coach AVB has a bad relationship with his players, the offense will miss Drogba and the defense is terrible. They conceded in 16 out of 20 matches. I prefer this bet as Sunderland will play a tight defense and Chelsea may fail to score. GL