** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA Futures

Philadelphia NBA Championship Winners @ 126.00 Betfred Honestly this is a long shot but the odds are way too high on Philadelphia to win the NBA. If you are looking to secure the value in this bet you could trade out the bet later on a sporting exchange like Betfair. Philadelphia (6-2) are looking like a well balanced team and are playing some great ball. Philadelphia have potentially the best bench in the NBA and I think they could have a season with a decent playoff run. I think this price will tank throughout the season, good luck :hope Stake: 2/10

• 2 weeks later...

Re: NBA Futures Bost Of Luck , I hope you win . The 76ers are arguably the best team in their division this year and this was long coming . Boston is old and have no depth after trading away Perkins and big baby Davis and the Knicks are all name . The Knicks are big under achievers who seem to always lose vs above .500 teams and Amare Stoudemire really has been silent . Win lose or draw you have a great bet IMO ...