** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis 8th-15th Jan

Re: Tennis 8th-15th Jan Sport Tennis Event Nieminen - Benneteau Selection Nieminen -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 15/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price Coral @ 4.00 Reasoning Big value for me, fair odds on the 3.20 level IMO. Nieminen leading 4:0 in h2h before this match. Benenteau is terrible in ATP finals. Nieminen in this tournament for me beat more dangerous players and have better return than Benneteau. Nieminen play in final here in past, time to first win in Sydney. Today or never. If win first set I can image only 2:0.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis 8th-15th Jan

Nieminen vs Benneateau - Nieminen to win @ 11/10 with Ladbrokes - 4 Points Quite simple really, both player's are pretty much playing at to the best of their game, both at their best would culminate in there only being one winner and that's Jarko. I watched both their previous matches and quite frankly, I've never seen Istomin play so well, Jarko did really well to scrape through that first set, amazing clutch play at times. Benne against Baggy was good in patches but some what relied on Baggies eratic play to get him through in the end, yes Benne hustled but Niem's is a better player AND HUSTLER. Benne's serve is not as good as Istomin's has been recently. Jarko also leads the head to head 4-0.
:cigar

Re: Tennis 8th-15th Jan

my match tonight is the new young power from Bulgaria to beat jeremy chardy. Dimitrov has lost from Jeremy(the only time they have met) but this was on clay.I cannot see him lose in hard.I saw his match against Raonic in Stockholm and he was very decent.Raonic is not Chardy and i expect the Bulgarian to be hugely motivated for this. They say he is the new Federer and even if he is not he will the job tonight J. Chardy vs G. Dimitrov @ 1,61 (9/10):clap
Dimitrov finished the job but harder we thought.Anyway nice profit this week total + 15,98 units