** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January I am very short on time...so just a very quicky post from me. Today I chosen 2 bets Wigan v Sunderland (both to score 1,8@local bookie) and Man. City v Liverpool double chance draw or liverpool 1,95 (local bookie) The main reason for the both to score bet is their recent history...the last 4 matches among them got goals from both sides + now they both got weakend defences + some good recent results. Than I have choosen Liverpool to get smth from this game...due to the longer resting time than manchester had and also cause of the return of steven gerrard...it should be a boost. Than we have also slight form differences among these two sides...with the edge toward liverpool and I cannot pass a double chance on liverpool when it almost evens....sry for my short post but i am really in a hurry GL ALL :ok

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Looking at the games for today and tomorrow i think im come to the decision to place a cheeky treble, All with paddy power. Everton v Bolton - Under 2.5 odds - 5/6 Both sides are very poor this season compared to years gone passed, i believe this will be a tight game with owen coyle wanting first of all not to be beaten, leading me to believe with evertons lack of fire power it could potentially be 0-0. Newcastle v Manchester United - Man utd win 3/4 Yes newcastle have been in some good form this year but i believe are yet to be challenged at home, okay they have played spurs and chelsea but spurs were finding their feet at the start of the season and since 1st couple of game have been fantastic and chelsea have lets face it not the same teams of past years. Man utd will want to get back on track,plus fergie will make sure if liverpool get points at city tonight then they will take full advantage. Good price for the champions! Wigan v Sunderland - Sunderland DNB 5/6 Wigan are inconsistent to say the very least so i normally only bet against them if there is value. Sunderland have been a different side since martin O'Neil has taken over, confidence is a major thing in football and i think 5/6 is a good price in my opinion for the favorites of this game with the DnB to back me up with just incase its a bore draw! Treble £15 - potiental return £91.88... (if sunderland draw it drops to £50.11) Thanks alot P.s its my 2nd post so what do you think guys??? :gimme

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January i'm sorry but the price on pool looks too short to me. I understand if they were a top side, but Liverpool, atm, are only a top side in regards to name and tradition. Not to mention City, i believed dropped just two points in the whole year of 2011, are a different force at eastlands. Ageuro, Silva and Balo all rested for this fixture so I fully expect city to return to scoring ways. so City at 10/11 is good for me. gl

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

i'm sorry but the price on pool looks too short to me. I understand if they were a top side' date=' but Liverpool, atm, [b']are only a top side in regards to name and tradition. Not to mention City, i believed dropped just two points in the whole year of 2011, are a different force at eastlands. Ageuro, Silva and Balo all rested for this fixture so I fully expect city to return to scoring ways. so City at 10/11 is good for me. gl
Apart from their name they have good players capable of beating Man.City.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Manchester City - Liverpool: Manchester City @ 1.96 (Titanbet) 10/10 Manchester City has stumbled recently (1 draw and 1 defeat) but still remain 1st in the league. Liverpool has been good but not completely convincing and sit in 6th place. Man City's record at home is perfect (9-0-0) and they have the best offense (53 goals scored), 2nd best defence (16 goals conceded) and best goals diffenential (+37). Liverpool has the best defense (15 goals conceded) but the offense is weak (24 goals) and will find it difficult against an equally strong defense like Man City's to score goals for a win. Liverpool will probably try to defend heavily and try to get a goal/s on the counter or set pieces. My feeling is that this strategy will backfire against a good offensive team like Man City which is very strong at home and good in defense. Last season, Man City seriously spanked Liverpool (3-0) and I believe that the home team can get the win here at more than fair odds. Wigan - Sunderland: Wigan @ 2.62 (Titanbet) 10/10 In the last 8 matches Wigan has seriously improved (2-4-2) with its 2 defeats coming against Arsenal (at home) and at Man Utd. Granted, Wigan's 1-4-4 home record is weak, but in the last 4 home matches they have a 0-3-1 record with the opponents being Blackburn (draw where the match was drawn by a 90' Blackburn goal from the penalty spot), Arsenal (loss), Chelsea (draw) and Liverpool (draw). Hence, I feel that Wigan's current ability isn't as poor as its home record and its 18th place position reflects. Sunderland has improved since the recent coaching change but I would argue that they have been a bit fortunate to pick up some of their recent wins (90' goal against Blackburn; 89' goal at QPR; 90' goal against Man City). I think Sunderland's recent results flatter their true ability and against an improved and hungry Wigan will find it difficult to get a positive result. Finally, the last 6 H2H results favour Wigan (3-2-1) including Wigan's 1-2 win at Sunderland this season.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Looking at the match tonight Man City v Liverpool its hard to go against City at home, even though they just had a match the other day. Liverpool are a decent outfit not really collecting the points that should have been on the board. I would much rather take the 2.24 against Utd in a few days rather than the 2 against Liverpool. Just feel Liverpool are in a better place just now than Utd at the moment. Just for an interest in this one going for a correct score, as I feel it could be a tight one Man City 1-0 @ 8.2 betfair Man City 2-0 @ 10 betfair

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Manchester City - Liverpool
Selection Manchester City
Strength 10/10
Date 03/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.00
Reasoning Manchester City had not so good holidays, after the days didn't manage to win their last two games. Now Roberto Mancini's side will do everything they can to end this bad run. In the last game against Sunderland (0:1) just two days ago the Italian manager was not able to use Balloteli and also Silva and Aguero were at the bench, so this three players should be rested and should start today against Liverpool. Manchester City is yet to lose a point in the Premier League at home (9-0-0). Liverpool is not having a bad season, but the big amount of draws are keeping them out of the top four at this moment. Away from home in the Premier League the team have four wins in their last six games (4-1-1), but today against Manchester City the game will be much different then the others. Lucas Leiva is the only big miss for Kenny Dalglish, but the team will have to do without him for the rest of the season. The game will be tough and close, but odds around two for the home team are just pure value for me. City is punishing every opponent at "Ettihad Stadion" and I can't see how Liverpool will get something out of this one. Also Roberto Mancini have big side and this allowed him to rest some important players from time to time, so the home team will have more energy too. Last season Manchester City won 3:0. The first game of the season at Merseyside finished 1:1.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Won only 1 out of 3 of my bets yesterday. Hoping for better today. Man City vs Liverpool M.Jones is the referee for this match. He has been in charge of 11 matches thus far and in 7 out of the 11 matches there have been 5 or more cards in them. All 5 games this season in which Man City has already played Tottenham, Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal have ended with 5 or more cards. For Liverpool, their games against Chelsea, Arsenal, Tottenham and Man City have ended with 5 or more cards in them. Given these statistics on the matches played out thus far, I fancy there being Over 4.5 cards in this game tonight. Over 4.5 Cards @ 1.80 bet365

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Tottenham vs West Brom The first goal has been scored before 27th minute in the last 4 out of 5 of Tottenham's home games and in the last 4 out of 5 of West Brom's away games. Goal to be scored before 27th minute is available @ 1.83 at Stan James for those who are braver than me. I will be taking the the Under 31st Minute. Not ideal odds frankly speaking but would rather have the extra 3 minutes at a lower price. First Goal Time - Under 31 @ 1.67 William Hill

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January West Brom +1.5 @ 1.91 Not exactly sure why this is, but in my now 2.5-year database of large public favorites, home teams given a -1.5 goal handicap are 13-32 covering it, whereas home teams given a -2 goal line are 20-8 covering with 9 pushes. Theories? I've always felt big handicaps are poor bets, given that teams just need to win, not win big, and so there may be a tendency for big clubs to relax and dogs to play their asses off...plus team rotation probably comes into play too. Whereas when the market recognizes a gulf in talent differential, it really does play out that way on the field? Just guessing, don't know why this disparity exists. It's the same in Spain Primera, too, by the way, though not as starkly. Thinking about that, maybe it's because Man Utd get the -2 line and cover it, whereas the matchups of -1.5 are more often less-tested teams (like Tottenham). Tottenham have covered the -1.5 twice this fall against QPR and Bolton, so they have cost me money twice so far this season. Third time's a charm?

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wigan -1.5 @ 5.12 Betfair Wigan have played Stoke Liverpool Chelsea United last few games and only were beaten at United with a farcical red card after several minutes. Drew against the others. They are finally getting their first team playing regularly in a new 3-4-1-2 (or 3-5-2) formation and have the chance to get out of relegation positions tonight. Sunderland, lets face it, have been lucky since O'Neill has come in. They were dominated by Blackburnbut managed to win after the referee ignored a clear goal at 0-1, then they scored in the last 5 with a deflected effort and a set piece from Larsson (last kick of game). At QPR they scored in the last minute to win 3-2 having again been dominated by the hosts. Man City- well we all know what happened there, offside goal in the last minute by Ji was one of their only shots on goal. They have also lost to Spurs away and drew against Everton at home. Luck and favourable decisions usually happens when a new manager comes in, i.e. the honeymoon period. It won't last. I fancy tonight to be the night they are finally bought back down to earth.

Apart from their name they have good players capable of beating Man.City.
Of course--this is the highest division of club football globally. All twenty teams have good players "capable" of beating anyone. But then again, NO ONE has been capable of beating City at Eastlands in the Premier League in over a year.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January One i really like tonight... Everton v Bolton Goal line: Under 2.5 1.975 @ Bet365 Im really not quite sure how the overs has been made favourite for this one. Everton are a tough nut to crack and a good solid team. However they are very goal shy and don't score too many at all. What would Moyes do for a strikers like demba ba? Bolton are still in poor form and they aren't exactly great in front of goal. Coyle might come for a win but the toffees are hard to break down and i think they would be better setting up for a point. its been a busy schedule over xmas and players from both teams are likely to be lethargic. i would have the unders favourites here and as such i am happy to take the 1.975 on offer.

Im really not quite sure how the overs has been made favourite for this one.
well I think that the fact that Bolton's most away games went over, some of them by far I also thought about unders here, but with Bolton's defence... it can go over I fear.. therefore went for Bolton +1 @2 cheers anyway good luck mate :cheers

Of course--this is the highest division of club football globally. All twenty teams have good players "capable" of beating anyone. But then again' date=' NO ONE has been capable of beating City at Eastlands in the Premier League in over a year.[/quote'] This might be a crazy and unjust coincidence but another American betting forum that I frequently use has started to get plagued by that "My nickname is Abawe" guy and his avatar is "Impressivegol"... Don't wanna acuse you of anything, but should you be him... PLEASE STOP!!!! Also, "Highest division of club football globally"?! Two exits out of the groupstages of the CL might beg to differ. :eyes

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Man City V Liverpool - Time of First Goal After 25th Min Expecting a cagey opening to this game. There has already been money made this season on backing Man City to start slowly at home. I mentioned before hearing Mancini speak about the way he sets his team out at home, looking to gradually build pressure as opposed to going flat out from kick off. There are some well known stats on City being a 2nd half team at home, but I will include them in my analysis: - While City have won all 9 home PL games this season, they have been leading at HT in only 5 of those. - The other 4 have been 0-0. - Their goal record in these 9 games is F28 A4, however their HT record is only F7 A0. - The time of first goal in these 9 games is as follows (most recent first) 29, 53, 32, 41, 52, 28, 68, 13, 57 - So in 8/9 home games, the first goal came after 25 mins - They have failed to score in their last 2 games (v West Brom and Sunderland) - Liverpool have the best defence in the PL, conceding 15 goals in 19 games - Away from home they have shipped 7 in 9, but only 2 in the first half of these games - They have only conceded more than 1 goal once this season, in a 4 nil loss at Spurs where they finished with ten men - Away from home, the time of first goal has been as follows (again most recent first) n/a, 11, 85, 34, 9, 71, 7, 20, 78 - So first goal would only of copped in 4/9 aways - In games against other top 6 teams, the time of the first goal has been: 31, 34, 68, 7, 78 So while there have been early goals in a number of Liverpool's away games, this is more down to them playing a more attacking game against the lesser teams. It has been a tactic of Daglish's to press early in these games, with a view to not allowing the home side to build up a head of steam. The recent game away at Wigan is a good example of this, where Liverpool pressed high from the off, and could of scored 2 or 3 early goals. However in the games V top 6 sides, it is only the 4-0 drubbing at Spurs that saw an early goal. And in fairness in that game, Skrtel was played at right back and was not suprisingly destroyed by Gareth Bale. In each of the other 4 games, the first goal arrived after the 30th min. When these sides met at Anfield, Liverpool sat quite deep, and were happy for City to have the ball early on. I don't see it being any different tonight. While Gerrard is back in the mix, and obviously offers Liverpool more cutting edge going forward, I am sure that Daglish will be well aware that his maurauding captain is prone to neglecting his defensive duties. I expect him to plan accordingly, so as not to leave his side exposed in midfield as a result. I read in the Racing Post today that they expect Liverpool to be coming on strong late on, given that Man City played on Sunday, while Liverpool played on Friday night. However I would be concerned that the Liverpool midfield could tire. IMO Charlie Adam has been looking in need of a good rest for a good few weeks now, and obviously with Gerrard just back from injury, it is probably only reasonable to expect 60mins from him. In fact it will be interesting to see the selection Daglish makes in this regard. And if both Adam and Gerrard start, I may look to back City in play around 60 mins (depending on the score) as I think that 60 mins is the most that either these 2 have in the tank at the moment. Another play I may make if these 2 start, is for Jay Spearing to be booked. In this scenario, I would expect Spearing to have to get through a mountain of defensive work, much like Lucas did when these sides met at Anfield. In addition, I would expect Spearing to get the full 90 mins if Adam and Gerrard start, which always help with such bets. Finally, with fatigue a potentially big factor in this game, the 2nd half to be the highest scoring could appeal as it could open out as the game progresses. Anyway I will wait to see the line-ups for that, at the moment I like the bet on the first goal to arrive after the 25th min. 2pts Time of First Goal after 25th min @2.00 - Paddypower :hope

This might be a crazy and unjust coincidence but another American betting forum that I frequently use has started to get plagued by that "My nickname is Abawe" guy and his avatar is "Impressivegol"... Don't wanna acuse you of anything, but should you be him... PLEASE STOP!!!! Also, "Highest division of club football globally"?! Two exits out of the groupstages of the CL might beg to differ. :eyes
I'm not sure what/who abawe is but it isn't me. Barely have enough time for posting on forums as it is. hope hes not giving my moniker a bad name though lol Italy has 3 clubs through to the round of 16....so do you believe Serie A is stronger than EPL?? :rollin

Man City V Liverpool - Time of First Goal After 25th Min Expecting a cagey opening to this game. There has already been money made this season on backing Man City to start slowly at home. I mentioned before hearing Mancini speak about the way he sets his team out at home, looking to gradually build pressure as opposed to going flat out from kick off. There are some well known stats on City being a 2nd half team at home, but I will include them in my analysis: - While City have won all 9 home PL games this season, they have been leading at HT in only 5 of those. - The other 4 have been 0-0. - Their goal record in these 9 games is F28 A4, however their HT record is only F7 A0. - The time of first goal in these 9 games is as follows (most recent first) 29, 53, 32, 41, 52, 28, 68, 13, 57 - So in 8/9 home games, the first goal came after 25 mins - They have failed to score in their last 2 games (v West Brom and Sunderland) - Liverpool have the best defence in the PL, conceding 15 goals in 19 games - Away from home they have shipped 7 in 9, but only 2 in the first half of these games - They have only conceded more than 1 goal once this season, in a 4 nil loss at Spurs where they finished with ten men - Away from home, the time of first goal has been as follows (again most recent first) n/a, 11, 85, 34, 9, 71, 7, 20, 78 - So first goal would only of copped in 4/9 aways - In games against other top 6 teams, the time of the first goal has been: 31, 34, 68, 7, 78 So while there have been early goals in a number of Liverpool's away games, this is more down to them playing a more attacking game against the lesser teams. It has been a tactic of Daglish's to press early in these games, with a view to not allowing the home side to build up a head of steam. The recent game away at Wigan is a good example of this, where Liverpool pressed high from the off, and could of scored 2 or 3 early goals. However in the games V top 6 sides, it is only the 4-0 drubbing at Spurs that saw an early goal. And in fairness in that game, Skrtel was played at right back and was not suprisingly destroyed by Gareth Bale. In each of the other 4 games, the first goal arrived after the 30th min. When these sides met at Anfield, Liverpool sat quite deep, and were happy for City to have the ball early on. I don't see it being any different tonight. While Gerrard is back in the mix, and obviously offers Liverpool more cutting edge going forward, I am sure that Daglish will be well aware that his maurauding captain is prone to neglecting his defensive duties. I expect him to plan accordingly, so as not to leave his side exposed in midfield as a result. I read in the Racing Post today that they expect Liverpool to be coming on strong late on, given that Man City played on Sunday, while Liverpool played on Friday night. However I would be concerned that the Liverpool midfield could tire. IMO Charlie Adam has been looking in need of a good rest for a good few weeks now, and obviously with Gerrard just back from injury, it is probably only reasonable to expect 60mins from him. In fact it will be interesting to see the selection Daglish makes in this regard. And if both Adam and Gerrard start, I may look to back City in play around 60 mins (depending on the score) as I think that 60 mins is the most that either these 2 have in the tank at the moment. Another play I may make if these 2 start, is for Jay Spearing to be booked. In this scenario, I would expect Spearing to have to get through a mountain of defensive work, much like Lucas did when these sides met at Anfield. In addition, I would expect Spearing to get the full 90 mins if Adam and Gerrard start, which always help with such bets. Finally, with fatigue a potentially big factor in this game, the 2nd half to be the highest scoring could appeal as it could open out as the game progresses. Anyway I will wait to see the line-ups for that, at the moment I like the bet on the first goal to arrive after the 25th min. 2pts Time of First Goal after 25th min @2.00 - Paddypower :hope
No Suarez for Liverpool, supports this further imo

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January I am leaning toward man city in this one. Not too often you will have the opportunity to only lay a half goal with them at home and at a relatively cheap price. Even though Liverpool has been an under team all year, I have a feeling with Gerrard back and a full lineup, they will probably start playing more overs going forward. Also liking the spurs today. I am pretty sure they will have a full lineup today, lennon included who was missing, although I guess parker is still a question mark. Brunt I believe will be missing for WBA which is a big loss. WBA's 4-2-3 road record is pretty solid but I think if spurs field the full squad, they should be able to cover the 1.5

Of course--this is the highest division of club football globally. All twenty teams have good players "capable" of beating anyone. But then again' date=' NO ONE has been capable of beating City at Eastlands in the Premier League in over a year.[/quote'] Man.United were also unbeaten at home for a long time before City did it and last weekend bottom placed Blackburn Reserves beat them too.

I'm not sure what/who abawe is but it isn't me. Barely have enough time for posting on forums as it is. hope hes not giving my moniker a bad name though lol Italy has 3 clubs through to the round of 16....so do you believe Serie A is stronger than EPL?? :rollin
Mid-table and teams below the mid table in Serie A are definitely stronger than their counterparts in the EPL, imo. In the end, it's all about your personal definition of what constitutes "the best" league.

Tottenham - West Brom. West Brom. @ 10.00 (1 unit) Bet365 and just for fun will take a double West Brom. & Liverpool @ 45.00 Bet365
Thanls for your tips in 2011. You have made steady and good point gains. I suppose 1pt here and there would not make a big dent in your gains. (personally would stake .25pts not a whole point on a 10-1 and 45-1 shots). I just can not see Man City and Spurs both losing at home. I think spurs will go all out attack after their last game disapointments. Tottenham/Tottenham @ 1.80 (ht/ft) ---------- Man City too will be revved up to make amends for their last minute mistake last game. Liverpool will sit back and defend, and the man city attacks will not start in numbers until the 2nd half. 31st Minute And Over @ 2.10 --------- Wigan vs Sunderland - I see a cagey affair with both team defending a point rather than going for the 3. 0-0 1-0 or 0-1 seem likely. taken

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Just read on BBC that "Manchester City beat Liverpool 3-0 last season, but that is their only victory in 13 games against the Reds". Really can't see City recovering enough in 1 day to beat Liverpool and leaning towards a draw here.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January West Brom to win 13,5 Liverpool to win 4.9 4 teams will go head to head, and I think the away teams are better than the Home teams on form tables. West Brom are better than Tottenham Hotspur right now and Liverpool are better than Man City at the moment. Good Luck brothers. We could male a lot of money tonight. :nana

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Diame and Moses on the bench for wigan tonight. Arguably their two best players. Might be tempting to take sunderland on the draw no bet. I also presume caldwell is suspended for them after his sending off against Stoke.

Man City V Liverpool - Time of First Goal After 25th Min Expecting a cagey opening to this game. There has already been money made this season on backing Man City to start slowly at home. I mentioned before hearing Mancini speak about the way he sets his team out at home, looking to gradually build pressure as opposed to going flat out from kick off. There are some well known stats on City being a 2nd half team at home, but I will include them in my analysis: - While City have won all 9 home PL games this season, they have been leading at HT in only 5 of those. - The other 4 have been 0-0. - Their goal record in these 9 games is F28 A4, however their HT record is only F7 A0. - The time of first goal in these 9 games is as follows (most recent first) 29, 53, 32, 41, 52, 28, 68, 13, 57 - So in 8/9 home games, the first goal came after 25 mins - They have failed to score in their last 2 games (v West Brom and Sunderland) - Liverpool have the best defence in the PL, conceding 15 goals in 19 games - Away from home they have shipped 7 in 9, but only 2 in the first half of these games - They have only conceded more than 1 goal once this season, in a 4 nil loss at Spurs where they finished with ten men - Away from home, the time of first goal has been as follows (again most recent first) n/a, 11, 85, 34, 9, 71, 7, 20, 78 - So first goal would only of copped in 4/9 aways - In games against other top 6 teams, the time of the first goal has been: 31, 34, 68, 7, 78 So while there have been early goals in a number of Liverpool's away games, this is more down to them playing a more attacking game against the lesser teams. It has been a tactic of Daglish's to press early in these games, with a view to not allowing the home side to build up a head of steam. The recent game away at Wigan is a good example of this, where Liverpool pressed high from the off, and could of scored 2 or 3 early goals. However in the games V top 6 sides, it is only the 4-0 drubbing at Spurs that saw an early goal. And in fairness in that game, Skrtel was played at right back and was not suprisingly destroyed by Gareth Bale. In each of the other 4 games, the first goal arrived after the 30th min. When these sides met at Anfield, Liverpool sat quite deep, and were happy for City to have the ball early on. I don't see it being any different tonight. While Gerrard is back in the mix, and obviously offers Liverpool more cutting edge going forward, I am sure that Daglish will be well aware that his maurauding captain is prone to neglecting his defensive duties. I expect him to plan accordingly, so as not to leave his side exposed in midfield as a result. I read in the Racing Post today that they expect Liverpool to be coming on strong late on, given that Man City played on Sunday, while Liverpool played on Friday night. However I would be concerned that the Liverpool midfield could tire. IMO Charlie Adam has been looking in need of a good rest for a good few weeks now, and obviously with Gerrard just back from injury, it is probably only reasonable to expect 60mins from him. In fact it will be interesting to see the selection Daglish makes in this regard. And if both Adam and Gerrard start, I may look to back City in play around 60 mins (depending on the score) as I think that 60 mins is the most that either these 2 have in the tank at the moment. Another play I may make if these 2 start, is for Jay Spearing to be booked. In this scenario, I would expect Spearing to have to get through a mountain of defensive work, much like Lucas did when these sides met at Anfield. In addition, I would expect Spearing to get the full 90 mins if Adam and Gerrard start, which always help with such bets. Finally, with fatigue a potentially big factor in this game, the 2nd half to be the highest scoring could appeal as it could open out as the game progresses. Anyway I will wait to see the line-ups for that, at the moment I like the bet on the first goal to arrive after the 25th min. 2pts Time of First Goal after 25th min @2.00 - Paddypower :hope
Gerrard on the bench, not too suprised to be honest. 3 men in the middle, Spearing, Adam & Henderson. Will pass on the Spearing booking this time, as he will have plenty of help in there. Going to use the Bet365 bonus to play up further on the goal markets. Will have 2 units on under 1.5 1st half goals @1.37, and once it goes in-play will have the same bet again with my free bet. With money back on the in-play bet if it loses, the exposure is just 2 points. So effectively getting 1.73 on this bet: 2pts Under 1.5 first half goals @1.73 - Bet365 :hope

Just read on BBC that "Manchester City beat Liverpool 3-0 last season' date=' but that is their only victory in 13 games against the Reds". Really can't see City recovering enough in 1 day to beat Liverpool and leaning towards a draw here.[/quote'] please remember that this stat may not be applicable after City transfers and Liverpool not being so strong anymore Liverpool used to win CL now they are only top6 in England, not the same quality I think

please remember that this stat may not be applicable after City transfers and Liverpool not being so strong anymore Liverpool used to win CL now they are only top6 in England, not the same quality I think
Yes but I still find these stats useful when betting.