** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham vs Arsenal Both these teams have already played each other at the Emirates where the game ended 1-1 courtesy of both an own goal and a goal from Vermaelen. I have noticed that Arsenal rarely destroy their opponents and usually score their goals in the second half of the game. In 5 out of 7 of their last games played, the score has been a draw at half-time. With that statistic in mind along with the possibility of Robin Van Persie being rested (Arsenal's top goalscorer), I am tempted to have a go at the game being a Draw at half-time. Half-time Result: Draw @ 2.20 bet365

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham v Arsenal Iam going for arsenal, i think they will be really be up for this, with man united, chelsea, and man city loseing over the weekend arsenal will no they now have a great chance off keeping up there and fighting for the champions league spot and third spot with spurs , wenger will be disapointed with only a draw with wolves so he will be telling his players it's a must win game, and i think they will edge this also looks like fulham will be missing johnson and zamora Arsenal win evs stanjames

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham - Arsenal: Arsenal @ 2.10 (Bet365) 10/10 Arsenal has moved into 4th place and will look to consolidate its place in the top 4 places. Arsenal's 4-1-4 away record reflects 3 defeats early in the season when the team was in a mess. The 4th defeat came recently against Man. City (1-0) and the team has been consistently strong since the middle of October. Fulham is okay but nothing special. The hosts stand in 14th place with 20 points and have a mediocre 3-3-3 record at home including defeats against Man Utd and Tottenham which are also top 4 teams. Finally, Arsenal has 15/21 wins against Fulham. The odds for Arsenal's win are fair, I think.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

Why's that mate? A bit more explanation might help others decide if they agree. :ok
well, I said statistically, if you go to season stats you'll see that ~80% of Blackburn games at home and ~55% of Stoke aways ended >2.5, some of them producing more than 3 goals, but yes I should have given it more clearly cheers

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Man City v Liverpool, Liverpool @ 7/2, 3 Units Bit of a value bet here more than a banker. Both teams have seen a recent dip in fortunes and aren't playing their best football. Liverpool are looking solid at the back while City have failed to score in 2 back to back games now. Since the defeat at Chelsea they haven't really looked the same side they were at the start of the season. I always suspected their mentality wasn't quite there (too many individuals) and with the added pressure of 2 poor results coming into this game, the home fans will be nervy which won't help on the pitch. Liverpool ground out a good win against Newcastle with another Stevie G appearance which is encouraging. Suarez should also return to bolster their attack. While I'm by no means certain Liverpool can win this, they have got a good chance and at 7/2 definately represent value! Everton v Bolton, Draw @ 3/1, 2 Units Everton v Bolton, FT Score 1-1 @ 13/2, 1 Unit While their positions in the table suggest a huge gulf in class here, I really don't think Everton are a much better team. Everton's last 6 results have been 1-0, 1-1, or 0-1....i.e. they are only just scraping through their games. The corresponding fixture last year ended 1-1 and I really fancy this one to be the same. Newcastle v Man Utd, Over 2.5 goals @ 4/5, 5 Units Over 4.5 goals @ 5/1, 1 Unit Man Utd Last 5: 2-3, 5-0, 5-0, 0-2, 4-1 Newcastle Last 5: 1-3, 2-0, 2-3, 0-0, 2-4 Both teams have defences hampered by injury as well as potent strike forces, especially now Fergie has decided Berbatov is worthy of playing for us again and he has proven himself. Also, in each game United have crossed this line there have been 5 goals. In each game Newcastle have there have been 4-6 goals. GL All! :hope

QPR V Norwich - Norwich DNB 2.62 Bet365 Cracking price on the DNB on Norwich. With their gritty style I cannot see QPR winning this game. QPR have been poor at home with the way they set up suited better for away games. QPR's Anton Ferdinand is out and he has been clearly there best centre back in their squad this season so he will be a huge miss. And without his aerial presence I can see QPR's backline struggling against the bully boys of Morison and Holt. As for Norwich, yes they have only won 1 game this season however have had some creditable draws at Everton & Liverpool. Lambert is a clever tactician and will certainly know how to stop QPR having played them last season also, I may also add that Norwich under Lambert are undefeated v QPR.
FT Result: 1 -2 :)

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham vs Arsenal - Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 (Bet365:5pts) Fulham: Stockdale; Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise; Ruiz, Sidwell, Murphy, Dembele; Dempsey, Zamora. Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Coquelin, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie. Attacking line-up for Fulham with Zamora back in attack, supported by Dempsey, Ruis and Dembele. We are always liable to give up at least one goal on the road, and with Vermaelen now adding to our ridiculously long injury-list, I do expect us to have some trouble keeping Fulham out. Coquelin plays at left back after coming on vs QPR, he's a centre mid and inexperienced so that would be an area I'd be concerned about, plus we have had problems with Zamora on multiple occasions over the years at different clubs. Of course we will also attack and have goals in us. Senderos is a weak-link for me so I would be surprised if we failed to score at least once. BTTS is my pick. Tough game to call overall, horrendous scheduling by the FA really, both sides had tough games 2 days ago, Fulham a little tougher having to travel away to Norwich. I feel we may slip up, and any win we might get would be narrow and hard fought IMO. They won't bend over like they did for United a few weeks back anyway. GL!....:hope

Fulham vs Arsenal - Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 (Bet365:5pts) Fulham: Stockdale; Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise; Ruiz, Sidwell, Murphy, Dembele; Dempsey, Zamora. Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Coquelin, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie. Attacking line-up for Fulham with Zamora back in attack, supported by Dempsey, Ruis and Dembele. We are always liable to give up at least one goal on the road, and with Vermaelen now adding to our ridiculously long injury-list, I do expect us to have some trouble keeping Fulham out. Coquelin plays at left back after coming on vs QPR, he's a centre mid and inexperienced so that would be an area I'd be concerned about, plus we have had problems with Zamora on multiple occasions over the years at different clubs. Of course we will also attack and have goals in us. Senderos is a weak-link for me so I would be surprised if we failed to score at least once. BTTS is my pick. Tough game to call overall, horrendous scheduling by the FA really, both sides had tough games 2 days ago, Fulham a little tougher having to travel away to Norwich. I feel we may slip up, and any win we might get would be narrow and hard fought IMO. They won't bend over like they did for United a few weeks back anyway. GL!....:hope
Sneaky, Ive been whinging over 8/11 being offered everywhere too short to back, when was this 4/5 on? Ive slapped some money on over 2.5 @ 1.970 with Pinnacle, but I just know its going to end 1 - 1 after whats happened to me in these recent weeks!

Tip Detail
SportFootball (England - Prem)
EventSpurs v West Brom
SelectionHome win
Strength3/10
Date03/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceSkybet @ 1.36
ReasoningSpurs are running high at the moment and have a brilliant home record. Baggies on the other hand have won as many away from home in the premiership then they ever have in a season. For these reasons I am taking the home win here law of averages then tell me Baggies wont win that many more at home and against a good spurs side this wont be win number 6 for them.

Tip Detail
EventWigan v Sunderland
SelectionUnder 2.5 goals
Strength2/10
Date03/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceLadbrokes @ 1.83
ReasoningWe have 2 sides here who are in tremendous form. Both sides with very good tactical managers. For this reason I see a cagey affair with limited scoring opportunities. Wigan also dont score many goals at home and Sunderland dont score many goals away. I can see a 1 v 0 win either way with a late goal but i will play under 2.5 goals.
Close Window

hi everyone. I'd like to bring my salt to your meal regarding two games i have studied so far. the first will be aston villa vs Swansea in which i fancy the away side to take all the points. i watched Aston villa play a couple of time this season and from my perspective the point the manage to grasp was when they had to seat back and counter attack (like against Chelsea). everytime aston villa have to create chances through timed attacked (playing at home against sub par teams) they've been shocking living wide aisle to opponents to counter attack. tomorrow swansea will move to villa park as the perfect outsider everyone who watched them so far this season can confirm that swansea offers more football than half of the others premiership teams. i expect to have more chances tomorrow than Aston villa. the second game i look forward to is QPR vs NORWICH i have monitored both teams twice this year against arsenal and chelsea and the least i can say is that both teams have a solid midfield able to come up with good passing and ball retention. i expect both teams in this game to interchangeably enjoy good spell of possession and goal scoring opportunities.. even though both teams have weak defense they have players good in air duel as they hardly concede in free kick and corners. with both team lacking skilled strikers i can see this game finishing draw and under 2.5
last minute goal by norwich ruins everything....:wall

Tip Detail
EventMan City v Liverpool
SelectionLiverpool +1 (Asian-handicap)
Strength2/10
Date03/01/2012
Bookmaker/PriceBet365 @ 1.50
ReasoningMan City have had a shocking holiday period and they now come up against a Liverpool side who know how to defend. With Gerrard also back in with a chance of starting this fixture comes at the wrong time for City. I can see Liverpool taking something here but certainly dont see them losing by more than 1. Even with City's record at home Liverpool can keep it tight at the back and hit them on the break.

last minute goal by norwich ruins everything....:wall
Not quite last minute :ok, but I know how you feel, you go for a draw and some team always gets a late winner, then you bet on a win and the game stubbornly finishes as a draw!

Fulham - Arsenal Price on Arsenal went up and I think it isPrice on Arsenal has increased in the past few days and I believe it is mostly due to the fact that Arsene Wenger will rest some of his key players and most likely Robin van Persie. However, Fulham also had a congested fixture list and they miss some of their players and there will also be some squad rotations. Nevertheless, Arsenal second team is in my opinion better than Fulham second team so I see value in backing Arsenal here. Arsenal @ 2.10 (2 units) Bet365
Holiday surprises continue :wall

Fulham vs Arsenal - Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 (Bet365:5pts) Fulham: Stockdale; Kelly, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise; Ruiz, Sidwell, Murphy, Dembele; Dempsey, Zamora. Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Coquelin, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Walcott, Gervinho, Van Persie. Attacking line-up for Fulham with Zamora back in attack, supported by Dempsey, Ruis and Dembele. We are always liable to give up at least one goal on the road, and with Vermaelen now adding to our ridiculously long injury-list, I do expect us to have some trouble keeping Fulham out. Coquelin plays at left back after coming on vs QPR, he's a centre mid and inexperienced so that would be an area I'd be concerned about, plus we have had problems with Zamora on multiple occasions over the years at different clubs. Of course we will also attack and have goals in us. Senderos is a weak-link for me so I would be surprised if we failed to score at least once. BTTS is my pick. Tough game to call overall, horrendous scheduling by the FA really, both sides had tough games 2 days ago, Fulham a little tougher having to travel away to Norwich. I feel we may slip up, and any win we might get would be narrow and hard fought IMO. They won't bend over like they did for United a few weeks back anyway. GL!....:hope
Summed up well, especially last sentence.

no matter the statistics, H2H, or notes. will place a bet on Fulham 0.50and Chelsea -1 here. the reason is very silly but believe in it. trainer manchester united, chelsea and city would get angry if Arsenal do not lose. I am sure chelsea win today and lose arsenal. all of it to rank the league back to normal after an unexpected score was present recently. recently whether it was in the set? can not prove but strongly believe in it. very silly reasons.:lol and do not forget I'll take Swansea City jg 0.75.
a silly reason but to fruition:clap if everyone was on set? can not prove but strongly believe in it:lol

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Gary Caldwell was sent off in Wigan's last game, and apparently he will serve a one match ban, though it was a straight red card for handball, though it wasnt clear cut intential like Suarez in the world cup (sorry Luis thats what I remember well). I know two yellow cards and you'll be suspended for a game, but a straight red is usually a 3 match ban? Can anyone offer some insight into this? Does it depend on the type of red card? I'd imagine spitting on or punching someone in the face deserve a 3 match ban? And "softer" ones like this only gets 1 match?

As much as I hate to say it - I think that QPR's chances have been boosted after seeing the Norwich lineup. Simon Lappin and Adam Drury come into the team despite Kyle Naughton getting MOM at the weekend. A few other changes have happened with Simeon Jackson' date=' Grant Holt, Bradley Johnson, Anthony Pilkington (First goalscore if you fancy a punt at 14/1) and Elliott Bennett all returning to the starting lineup. These changes make me think that although we will score, and probably take the lead our inability to keep possesion due to the resting of Fox and Hoolahan, our two best players technically will see QPR just edge the game. Although I wont be backing it, my tip is:[b'] QPR win and over 2.5 goals @ 11/5 Also the more risky punt: Anthony Pilkington first goalscorer and QPR win2-1 @ 190/1. I hope I did this right!
Well, I guess I need to have more faith in us - well done to all who backed Norwich today - at least I got our goalscorer right :clap (Well worth watching that goal on MOTD tonight if you haven't seen it!). Barton red card changed the game aswell as the 3 subs that saw us go 3-5-2 with Hoolahan Fox and Morison coming on. The problem I mentioned was eradicated after these changes and in the end it was a comfortable win. ;)

Fulham vs Arsenal - Both Teams To Score @ 1.80 (Bet365:5pts)
WIN......:cheers Worked out pretty well in the end, didnt think we deserved to lose mind you and we had chances to get the 2-0 lead, Zamora conned the ref into giving Djourou a second yellow and that swung the match really. Draw would have been fair. Man City to beat Liverpool @ 1.909 (Pinnacle:4pts) Lowering my stake here mainly because of the fact Liverpool have a couple of extra days rest on City here, but overall I think City have this match. They have dipped a little recently, but at home they are still very very strong and have been very tough to stop all season. I do believe they are a class above Liverpool and will win this match. City were stung at Sunderland, unbelievable that they lost that one with an offside goal. They made some changes in attack so I'd expect Silva, Aguero and Balotelli to be back in for this one. Tough for Pool's backline to deal with I think. Midfield I'd have to give City the edge too with Yaya, the underrated Barry and Silva sitting in the hole. Pool have got some good results on the road this season but I think City will prove a step too far. Extra quality and home advantage on their side, home win for me. GL!....:hope I also think Everton will beat Bolton the following day. Not looked at any markets for that one yet though, I think Bolton are bloody awful this season, Everton struggle for goals every week and tend to make hard work of home games vs middle/bottom sides but I believe they'll get the 3 pts in that one. Will have to look closer later to see if I like any odds for certain bets.

Swansea +0.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle While Villa are coming off a very good win over a disappointing Chelsea side, Swansea are also coming off a very good draw with the team who had the best form coming into these holiday fixtures, Tottenham. Villa are possibly without Petrov who they will need to nullify Swansea's passing in midfield, while Swansea's defence is strengthened with the return of Caulker. Villa have lost their last 3 home games, and scored just one goal in them, albeit to Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, while Swansea have drawn 3 of their last 4 games, as well as 3 of their last 5 away games. With the unpredictability of these holiday fixtures, Swansea to get at least a draw here represents good value, as they do have a very god defence that is hard to breach. Blackburn - Stoke over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle Blackburn are full on confidence after drawing with Liverpool and beating Man Utd, and now would be "expected" to beat Stoke after these two very good results. However, both games were away where not much was expedcted of them, and they could play with little pressure. Blacburn have scored in each of their last 8 games, and with Stoke conceding in 6 of their last 8 games, then like Blackburn to continue their trend of scoring goals. Blacburn have conceded at least two goals in 7 of their last 8 games, as well in 5 of their last 6 home games which they have lost all 5 of these home games. They have gone over in 7 of their last 8 games, and with Stoke having scored in 6 of their last 8 games, and at least twice in 5 of these games, like the away side to score here. Stoke beat Blackburn 3-1 at home, in November, so like these two teams to once again feature in a game with goals in it. QPR - Norwich over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle QPR are without defenders Hall and Ferdinand for this game while Norwich are without defenders Tierney and de Laet, so both sets of forwards will like their chances of scoring. QPR have scored in 9 of their last 12 games, as well as in 6 of their last 7 games while Norwich have allowed goals in each of their last 12 games, and have allowed at least two goals in 7 of their last 10 games, as well as 5 of their 9 away games, so QPR will be looking at this as being a game that they can not only score but also get some points out of it. Norwich have scored in 11 of their last 12 games, as well as in each of their last 5 away games, and with QPR allowing a goal in 6 of their last 7 home games, and at least two goals in 3 of their last 4 home games, then they too will like their chances of scoring. Norwich beat QPR 2-1 at home in November and with both teams missing key players in defence, and the need for both teams to get 3 points here, like this game to see some goals in it. Wolves - Chelsea over 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Wolves will like their chances of getting something out of this game as they have drawn their last 3 games, and won 2, drawn 1 of their last 4 home games. Wolves have scored at least twice in 4 of their last 5 home games, so with a Chelsea side that has conceded in each of their last 5 games, they will like their chances of scoring, as they have not won in their last 4 games, and their confidence is down. Cheslea have scored in each of their last 11 games and with a Wolves defence that has allowed at least two goals in their last 11 games, as well as at least two goals in 6 of their last 8 home games, then Chelsea will like their chances of scoring on them too. Chelsea beat them 3-0 at home earlier in the season, and will be looking for revenge for the 1-0 loss to them in the corresponding fixture. How they respond to the loss to Villa is anyone's guess, but they need to get a win to keep themselves in the title hunt. Fulham - Arsenal over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle Fulham have drawn their last two games 1-1 at Norwich and Chelsea, and prior to their 5-0 home loss to Man Utd, had scored in each of their last 7 home games. Arsenal are likely to be without their best defneder in Vermaelen which is a blow to their chances of keeping a clean sheet, as they have allowed a goal in 3 of their last 4 games with him in the side, and without him, like Fulham's chances of scoring here. Arsenal have managed to hit some form with 4 wins and a draw in their last 6 games, as they have scored in 8 of their last 9 games. They have been creating chances, and with van Perise up front, they have the league's leading goalsscorer, and can see him being involved in Arsenal scoring on a Fulham defence that has allowed at least two goals at home to better sides like Man Utd, Tottenham and Man City. These two sides drew 1-1 in November and drew 2-2 in the corresponding fixture, and can see goals in this game to Season record: 74-103 (+5.10)
What a start to 2012 for you. Well done Blackcrow. 5/5:clap

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Taking a £2 punt on City/Liverpool to be 0-0. Think it could be a cancel each other out job. Liverpool strong at the back, especially when away and City are struggling to break teams down at the moment. Liverpool will sit in front of City and just stifle them all game long. Sunderland away at Wigan interests me (DNB). In good form and putting in solid displays. Tough game to be fair away at Wigan ... somehow I think the game will be a draw ... but nonetheless the DNB protects my belief, so I'm edging towards Sunderland.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Tottenham - West Brom. There have been plenty surprise result this holiday season which is due to the fact that teams are playing so many games in a short period of time. Backing underdogs in the last few days would have made any one a nice profit. Just for example Blackburn @ 23.00, Aston Villa @ 14.00, Sunderland @ 7.00 and Fulham @ 4.00. Right I don't understand why Spurs are @ 1.33 while West Brom. @ 10.00. Even though West Brom. are in the bottom half of the table they are unbeaten in their last 3 away games and in the last game they managed to beat Newcastle. Tottenham are inconsistent side and should not be such a strong favorites here so in my opinion the value is in backing West Brom. West Brom. @ 10.00 (1 unit) Bet365 and just for fun will take a double West Brom. & Liverpool @ 45.00 Bet365

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Swansea +0.5 @ 2.11 :D Blackburn - Stoke over 2.5 @ 1.99 :D QPR - Norwich over 2.5 @ 1.99 :D Wolves - Chelsea over 2.5 @ 1.86 :D Fulham - Arsenal over 2.5 @ 1.99 :D Some late goals to send some of these games over, but good way to start the year off. :ok Thanks PF :cheers Season record: 79-103 (+10.04) Tottenham - West Brom under 2.5 @ 2.32 pinnacle As the holiday fixtures start to impact on players, they may not have the same energy to influence their games. Spurs, for all their attacking prowess, have now seen teams hesitant in playing against them, and have tended to sit and try to contain them. As a result, they have two wins and also two draws in their last 4 games, with 5 goals scored and just 2 goals conceded, with all 4 games going under. West Brom have drawn and lost their last two games, allowing just the one goal without scoring themselves, and expect them to come to WHL, and keep it very tight at the back. They have achieved more points on the road than at home, so like them to do well, but Spurs should still be able to edge them. Still, like the chances of this being a low scoring game. Wigan - Sunderland over 2.5 @ 2.14 pinnacle Both teams need a win here as Wigan are 18th and Sunderland are 15th, and are coming off encouraging performances, so they will see this game, as a game that either side can win. Wigan drew 2-2 with Stoke after getting a late equaliser through a penalty while Sunderland also scored late to beat Man City. Wigan are without Caldwell and Boyce in defence, while Sunderland are likely to be without defenders Brown, Bardsley and Bramble, so both teams will be light on at the back. Wigan have scored and conceded in 6 of their last 9 games, while Sunderland have scored and conceded in 5 of their last 7 games, so both teams can score given the missings in defence of each side, and with both needing the 3 points, like them to go in search of the winner and send this game over. Liverpool +0.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle With Man City drawing 0-0 at West Brom and then conceding a late goal to lose 1-0 at Sunderland, maybe the pressure and the focus on them as title contenders is starting to cause some problems for them. Facing Liverpool does not make it any easier, as they are up against the best defence, who have a very good away record, with just one loss all season on the road, and Man City have only beaten them once in their last 6 games, with 4 of these games ending as draws. They had their GK Hart to thank for getting a point in the 1-1 draw at Anfield earlier in the season. With Liverpool boosted by the return of Gerrard, who i expect to start for this game, their form is on the rise. Even Suarez may play, which will add to their ability to take it to Man City, and who will enjoy playing with some like Gerrard who can read his runs that he makes. Man City have their own very good attacking players, but they seem to have gone off a bit compared to their blistering start to the season, and Liverpool have the team to hold them here. Like Liverpool to get something out of this game. Everton - Bolton under 2.5 @ 1.97 pinnacle Everton have gone under in their last 7 games as they have only once score more than 1 goal in a game, but also have been shut out twice. Defensively they have been very good, allowing just 4 goals with 3 clean sheets, so like them to do well here, as Bolton have not scored in 4 of their last 7 games. Defensively Bolton have been poor, conceding in their last 8 games, with at least two goals in 6 of these games, but with Everton not noted for scoring many goals, then maybe they will not score that many here. More than likely, if Everton do score, they will be content for their defence to hold out Bolton and pick up the 3 points instead of risking getting hit on the counter while going for another goal. These two teams have gone under in their last 4 meetings and like this to be another low scoring game. Newcastle - Man Utd over 2.5 @ 1.92 pinnacle Newcastle have scored and conceded in 7 of their last 10 games, and with Ba in very good form, like them to do well on this Man Utd defence that has is without several defenders and playing midfielders in the defence. Man Utd are likely to see Rooney return and they will look to bounce back after their surprise loss to Blackburn at home. In losses to Man City and Basel this season, they have bounced back with goals and hence wins in their following games. Like them to score on this defence that has given up at least 3 goals in 4 of their last 6 games. These two teams have managed to score in 4 of their last 6 meetings, and can see more goals in this game.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January I don't think i contributed in Premier League section before as there is a lot of guys here who know a lot more about this league than i am, but this Man City - Liverpool game just seem to me a lot like Liverpool - Newcastle game last week. Most of the punters on Liverpool as they were on Newcastle last week and it ended as Liverpool win. I know almost all points out to Liverpool DNB option or even Liverpool +0.5 but i simply cannot ignore man city home record and Liverpool squad just don't strike me as strong at the moment. So Man City for me.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wigan - Sunderland Draw @ 3.25 Sportsbet This is a play against Sunderland. They came up big with a win against City in their last game. Given the stature of both teams these days, I believe that this win may lead to a drop-off in intensity by Sunderland. That game was played just 2 days ago, and I think it will be very hard for them to recover and put in a similarly high level of effort and intensity with such a short turnaround. Wigan haven't been great at home recently though, with just 1 win in their last 9 home games in the League. As such I feel the draw offers more value than a Home win, but this is primarily about fading a Sunderland team in what I feel is big let down spot.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wigan Athletic v Sunderland draw @ 3.27 pinnacle Imo the best chance for a draw in tonights Prem. league fixtures. Both teams miss out on some defensive powers, so i reckon they will be both more concerned about keeping their net intact than to surge forward. Sunderland better after coach change and finally playing to the potential this team has, Wigan a tough team to play against, they were lucky in last game against Swansea, but they are also bad at home with only one hw. Snderland aswell has not once beaten Wigan in prem flight, and i see it this one, Wigan worse ot two teams, but home pitch advantage gives them small edge here, but i dont see any of the team winning this one and draw has more value that the books thing. surely more than 30% in my book. Hence draw today in this matchup, simply cant see no other result here.