** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event QPR- Norwich
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 3.50
Reasoning These two teams have met before in the inferior leagues and QPR didn't win too many of the encounters. But today I don't think Norwich will win cause they don't have the motivation. They are fine with a draw. QPR only won 1 game at home against CHelsea, drew 4 and lost 4, while Norwich has the same record away, but they are a tough nut to crack and put on some fight even against the big teams away. I think the match is balanced as these 2 teams at the moment have about the same value and even though I do think that QPR are a bit favorite because of greater motivation I don't think their current shape is good enough for them to win here.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Event Blackburn - Stoke
Selection Blackburn 0 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.86
Reasoning Blackburn got a point in a 1-1 draw at LIverpool and then they won 3-2 away to in form Man Utd. I don't think they're gonna lose here today against content Stoke City who have nothing to fight too hard for and who concede a lot of goals away from home. My points is that Blackburn score in almost every game and Stoke concede a lot, away from home. Even though Blackburn are kind of an unstable team and not to be trusted too much, I don't think they'll be dumb enough to lose today against a team who has no big motivation for this one, especially after such a morale boost as a 3-2 away win to Man Utd. Normally this should be a home win, but as I said I don't trust Blackburn that much(and their poor defense) so I will cover the draw with an AH 0 bet.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Seems like bet365 is offering a free in-play bet to the ManCity - Liverpool game. Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Liverpool game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €25*). Looks like great value, havent jet decided what to bet though. Any toughts?

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January QPR> Norwich = under (1.85) bet365 stake 5 / 10 QPR position 17° points 17 Norwich position 11° points 22 Preview: QPR: in doubt: Fitz Hall (defender 11 / 0); injured Anton Ferdinand (defender 12 / 0). Norwich: in doubt: Marc Tierney (defender 17 / 0), Ritchie de Laet (defender 6 / 1); Injured: James Vaughan (striker 3 / 0), Elliot Ward (defender 39 / 1). The QPR at home has a score of w1-d4-l4 goals scored 8 goals against 15 while Norwich has a score out of the house w1-d4-l4 goals scored 11 goals against 19. Both teams are doing a disappointing season, they are not in great shape. The QPR have not won a game by 7 rounds while Norwich has not won a game for 4 rounds. Important goalkeeper Paddy Kenny's return to the QPR. I think this is a very tactical game with few scoring action between two teams who will try to avoid defeat seen sailing in quiet positions. The last previous 4 between the two teams have registered 3 under and 1 over: PRL 26/11/11 Norwich City 2 to 1 Queens Park Rangers CHA 01/01/11 Norwich City 1 to 0 Queens Park Rangers 16/10/10 CHA Queens Park Rangers 0-0 Norwich City 03/03/09 CHA Queens Park Rangers 0 to 1 Norwich City. Heidar Helguson is the leading scorer for Queens Park Rangers with his 7 goals. Grant Holt has made ​​7 for Norwich City. In the last 12 games with Queens Park Rangers playing at home, Queens Park Rangers has won 5 times, I have matched 5 and 2 Norwich City has won. The goal difference is 21-14 in favor of Queens Park Rangers. :hope:hope:hope

Event Blackburn vs. Stoke
Selection Stoke
Strength 10/10
Date 02/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 3.45
Reasoning With over 75,000 spectators at Old Trafford, Blackburn was able to produce surprise in the last game of 2011 managed to win with 3:2 against those of Manchester United. This time fans expecting another victory at home to Stoke City after the tour they did show red and white game with 3:1. Blackburn Rovers have only 3 wins this season, in addition to that obtained in the last stage in Manchester, they defeated newly promoted Swansea with 4:2 and 4:3 Arsenal. 5 games have ended in a draw and 11 defeats, 28:41 goal difference. Of the 14 points which ranks him in the penultimate position in the standings, 6 were obtained following the victories of Arsenal and Swansea, the other seven games being lost. Of the nine games played at home, 7 had an average of over 2.5 goals, except defeat by Chelsea and Everton 0:1 in both meetings. Very many absences for the team of Steve Kean, goalkeeper Paul Robinson, Gael Givet, Salgado, Olsson, Grella, Hoilett, David Dunn, Ryan Nelsen and Scott Dann. Stoke City has a good season considering the performance of the European League and the PremierLeague. After a great start followed a series of six games that have won one game. Lately they come back and keeping on to 8th position in the rankings with 26 points. In the nine trips so far have managed to get only 10 points, had three wins, one draw and five defeats, 6:19 goal difference. The only major problem they had with solid teams at home, which there is no question in this game considering that Blackburn have only 6 points obtained at home. Come after two consecutive draws at home to Aston Villa 0:0 and 2:2 with Wigan, equalizer goal game in which guests came in 87th minute penalty. The only important absence Mamady Sidibe seems to be just. Ricardo Fuller and Glenn Whelan had some problems and may not play in this game. Probable Line-ups : Blackburn 4-4-2 : Bunn - Lowe, Samba, Hanley, Henley - Petrovic, Pedersen, Nzonzi, Rochina - Formica, Yakubu Stoke City 4-4-2 : Sorensen - Wilkinson, Huth, Shawcross, Wilson - Pennant, Whelan, Delap, Etherington - Walters, Jones

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wolves - Chelsea: Both teams to score; Strength: 8/10 Both teams are in a long row for goal-goal game (Chelsea 5, Wolves 6 matches), and I can't see that row to stop. Terry is horrible in last couple of weeks, and I am sure that Drogba will hit the net at least once. So, if You want to listen to a newbie... Try it :hope

Wolves - Chelsea: Both teams to score; Strength: 8/10 Both teams are in a long row for goal-goal game (Chelsea 5, Wolves 6 matches), and I can't see that row to stop. Terry is horrible in last couple of weeks, and I am sure that Drogba will hit the net at least once. So, if You want to listen to a newbie... Try it :hope
Drogba is a doubt and Sturridge looks to be out

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January no matter the statistics, H2H, or notes. will place a bet on Fulham 0.50and Chelsea -1 here. the reason is very silly but believe in it. trainer manchester united, chelsea and city would get angry if Arsenal do not lose. I am sure chelsea win today and lose arsenal. all of it to rank the league back to normal after an unexpected score was present recently. recently whether it was in the set? can not prove but strongly believe in it. very silly reasons.:lol and do not forget I'll take Swansea City jg 0.75.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Some statistical data catch my eye today in Blackburn - Stoke game Blackburn failed to score only with highly defensive Chelsea, but with in form Yakubu I think Stoke will not manage to keep clean sheet today. I think Over 2.5 @ 1.70 Local have fine value :hope Stoke away 4/5 overs Bolton Wanderers 5 - 0 Stoke City Everton 0 - 1 Stoke City BeÅŸiktaÅŸ 3 - 1 Stoke City Wolverhampton 1 - 2 Stoke City Manchester City 3 - 0 Stoke City Stoke last5 4/5 overs BeÅŸiktaÅŸ 3 - 1 Stoke City Wolverhampton 1 - 2 Stoke City Manchester City 3 - 0 Stoke City Stoke City 0 - 0 Aston Villa Stoke City 2 - 2 Wigan Athletic Blackburn home 4/5 overs Blackburn Rovers E4 - 3 Newcastle United Blackburn Rovers 0 - 1 Chelsea Blackburn Rovers 4 - 2 Swansea City Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 West Bromwich Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Bolton Wanderers Blackburn last5 4/5 overs Sunderland 2 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 West Bromwich Blackburn Rovers 1 - 2 Bolton Wanderers Liverpool 1 - 1 Blackburn Rovers Manchester United 2 - 3 Blackburn Rovers

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Blackburn vs Stoke Pick: Home win Blackburn is maybe the hottest team in the Premier league at the moment. I am sure even the manager Steve Kean was ready to sign two defeats from Liverpool and Manchester United in the last two rounds. Specially because both games were away from home. But some kind of miracle happened and Blackburn played 1:1 against Liverpool and then won 3:2 in dramatic match at Old Trafford. Now the situation is completely different, the atmosphere in the squad is excellent and the players confidence is very high. Gael Givet has recovered and he is in contention for this game, just as Junior Hoilett, David Dunn and Martin Olsson. So, I think it is wise to back Blackburn on this match. Stoke on other side is a home team. Their form isn't perfect at the moment as they are without a victory in the last three rounds: 31.12. Stoke - Wigan 2:2 26.12. Stoke - Aston Villa 0:0 21.12. Manchester City - Stoke 3:0 Stoke will be missing right-back Andy Wilkinson. Considering all previous mentioned facts, I think Blackburn is able to continue with the good results. I expect home victory at Ewood Park.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Swansea +0.5 @ 2.11 pinnacle While Villa are coming off a very good win over a disappointing Chelsea side, Swansea are also coming off a very good draw with the team who had the best form coming into these holiday fixtures, Tottenham. Villa are possibly without Petrov who they will need to nullify Swansea's passing in midfield, while Swansea's defence is strengthened with the return of Caulker. Villa have lost their last 3 home games, and scored just one goal in them, albeit to Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal, while Swansea have drawn 3 of their last 4 games, as well as 3 of their last 5 away games. With the unpredictability of these holiday fixtures, Swansea to get at least a draw here represents good value, as they do have a very god defence that is hard to breach. Blackburn - Stoke over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle Blackburn are full on confidence after drawing with Liverpool and beating Man Utd, and now would be "expected" to beat Stoke after these two very good results. However, both games were away where not much was expedcted of them, and they could play with little pressure. Blacburn have scored in each of their last 8 games, and with Stoke conceding in 6 of their last 8 games, then like Blackburn to continue their trend of scoring goals. Blacburn have conceded at least two goals in 7 of their last 8 games, as well in 5 of their last 6 home games which they have lost all 5 of these home games. They have gone over in 7 of their last 8 games, and with Stoke having scored in 6 of their last 8 games, and at least twice in 5 of these games, like the away side to score here. Stoke beat Blackburn 3-1 at home, in November, so like these two teams to once again feature in a game with goals in it. QPR - Norwich over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle QPR are without defenders Hall and Ferdinand for this game while Norwich are without defenders Tierney and de Laet, so both sets of forwards will like their chances of scoring. QPR have scored in 9 of their last 12 games, as well as in 6 of their last 7 games while Norwich have allowed goals in each of their last 12 games, and have allowed at least two goals in 7 of their last 10 games, as well as 5 of their 9 away games, so QPR will be looking at this as being a game that they can not only score but also get some points out of it. Norwich have scored in 11 of their last 12 games, as well as in each of their last 5 away games, and with QPR allowing a goal in 6 of their last 7 home games, and at least two goals in 3 of their last 4 home games, then they too will like their chances of scoring. Norwich beat QPR 2-1 at home in November and with both teams missing key players in defence, and the need for both teams to get 3 points here, like this game to see some goals in it. Wolves - Chelsea over 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Wolves will like their chances of getting something out of this game as they have drawn their last 3 games, and won 2, drawn 1 of their last 4 home games. Wolves have scored at least twice in 4 of their last 5 home games, so with a Chelsea side that has conceded in each of their last 5 games, they will like their chances of scoring, as they have not won in their last 4 games, and their confidence is down. Cheslea have scored in each of their last 11 games and with a Wolves defence that has allowed at least two goals in their last 11 games, as well as at least two goals in 6 of their last 8 home games, then Chelsea will like their chances of scoring on them too. Chelsea beat them 3-0 at home earlier in the season, and will be looking for revenge for the 1-0 loss to them in the corresponding fixture. How they respond to the loss to Villa is anyone's guess, but they need to get a win to keep themselves in the title hunt. Fulham - Arsenal over 2.5 @ 1.99 pinnacle Fulham have drawn their last two games 1-1 at Norwich and Chelsea, and prior to their 5-0 home loss to Man Utd, had scored in each of their last 7 home games. Arsenal are likely to be without their best defneder in Vermaelen which is a blow to their chances of keeping a clean sheet, as they have allowed a goal in 3 of their last 4 games with him in the side, and without him, like Fulham's chances of scoring here. Arsenal have managed to hit some form with 4 wins and a draw in their last 6 games, as they have scored in 8 of their last 9 games. They have been creating chances, and with van Perise up front, they have the league's leading goalsscorer, and can see him being involved in Arsenal scoring on a Fulham defence that has allowed at least two goals at home to better sides like Man Utd, Tottenham and Man City. These two sides drew 1-1 in November and drew 2-2 in the corresponding fixture, and can see goals in this game to Season record: 74-103 (+5.10)

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Aston Villa vs Swansea I think this will a low scoring affair where we'll see Under 2.5 or 3.5 at the most as Swansea have scored 2 and conceded 5 goals in their past 4 away matches, but 4 of those were in the 4-2 loss @ Blackburn. So disregarding that game, they've scored 0 goals and conceded only once in the other 3 away games @ Everton (1-0), Newcastle (0-0) and Liverpool (0-0). Their away record is 0-3-6. As for Aston Villa, their home form is horrendous this season, especially if you compare it to their home form during the past 4 or 5 seasons. Their home record is 3-2-4 and they've scored 4 and conceded 7 in their past 4 home games. Although to be fair, their past 3 home losses were against Arsenal (1-2), Liverpool (0-2) and Man Utd (0-1) so their only loss other than those was against West Brom (1-2) so maybe their home record is a bit misleading. After their 1-3 win @ Chelsea, I expect the team to have high morale and motivation to get their first win infront of their home fans since (remember, remember..) the 5th of November. The match could easily end in a draw though. They've already met this season on the 27th of November and the game ended 0-0 @ Swansea. Swansea have made me a lot of money this season using my betting method so I hope they don't start failing me now :) Correct Score: 0-0 @ 10 1-0 @ 7.4 1-1 @ 7.6 2-0 @ 9.6 2-1 @ 9.8 Betfair I've also got 0-1, 0-2, 1-2, 2-2, 3-0 & 3-1 covered so I break even if any those scores win but I lose a lot if any other score wins. :hope:hope:hope

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Blackburn v Stoke Pick Stoke to win @ 2.8 with Bwin Stoke City is a robust team that can give headaches to any team in the EPL. Blackburn on the other side comes after two great results against teams from the top of the league taking a tally of 4 points from Liverpool & Man Utd. Even if Blackburn seems to be in a great form, after this crazy last couple of fixtures I don't see any constance in most of the teams playing at this time of the year. Stoke proved many times that they can get results but are a team that doesn't score too much having scored just 20 times in 19 fixtures. At the other half Blackburn seem to concede too easy and way to many in order to get some results. Looking at the team news on Stoke City's Official website Tony Pulis will most probably be without winger Etherington and their main striker Walters after going out with injuries in their last game against Wigan, but will have other two players available again in Woodgate and Fuller. Steve Kean will also have a late check on the fitness of 4 of it's players Hoilett, Olsson and Dunn which could all be out with hamstrings and Gael Givet who is recovering after a heart surgery according to Blackburn's official website. One other of the reason that I'm counting Stoke here to get me some profit is the belief that Blackburn won't keep momentum going after two terribly hard and exhausting games against The Reds and Utd.

Seems like bet365 is offering a free in-play bet to the ManCity - Liverpool game. Place a pre-match bet on the Man City v Liverpool game and we will give you a free In-Play bet to the same stake on the big match. If your FIRST In-Play bet loses we will refund this stake, up to the same value as your largest pre-match bet (max €25*). Looks like great value, havent jet decided what to bet though. Any toughts?
under 2.5

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January QPR V Norwich - Norwich DNB 2.62 Bet365 Cracking price on the DNB on Norwich. With their gritty style I cannot see QPR winning this game. QPR have been poor at home with the way they set up suited better for away games. QPR's Anton Ferdinand is out and he has been clearly there best centre back in their squad this season so he will be a huge miss. And without his aerial presence I can see QPR's backline struggling against the bully boys of Morison and Holt. As for Norwich, yes they have only won 1 game this season however have had some creditable draws at Everton & Liverpool. Lambert is a clever tactician and will certainly know how to stop QPR having played them last season also, I may also add that Norwich under Lambert are undefeated v QPR.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Does anyone know anything that can help me calculate "manual odds" for Asian handicap markets? For example If team A is 1.95 +0, I sometimes find that with odds of 2.80 and 3.60 for a win and draw respectively, I can back a ratio of money on both and get DnB odds of 2.05. This currently exists on the Blackburn - Stoke game I believe. DnB ones are easier to calculate mentally in about a minute, but other handicaps such as +0.75 and +0.25 get abit hairy! The extra odds on offer sometimes is worth finding, sometimes giving as much as 10%+ more.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham - Arsenal Price on Arsenal went up and I think it isPrice on Arsenal has increased in the past few days and I believe it is mostly due to the fact that Arsene Wenger will rest some of his key players and most likely Robin van Persie. However, Fulham also had a congested fixture list and they miss some of their players and there will also be some squad rotations. Nevertheless, Arsenal second team is in my opinion better than Fulham second team so I see value in backing Arsenal here. Arsenal @ 2.10 (2 units) Bet365

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Fulham vs Arsenal Pick: Away win Probable starting eleven: Fulham: Stockdale, Kelly, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Murphy, Etuhu, Dempsey, Ruiz, Dembele, Orlando Sa Arsenal: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Ramsey, Song, Arteta, Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho Arsenal started the season very bad, but they are better and better as the time goes. At the moment Arsenal is in excellent series of seven victories in the last ten games. They suffered only one defeat, from Manchester City. It seems Arsen Wenger compose good team and we must count on Arsenal, even they are 9 points behind two Manchester teams at the moment. I think Arsenal is able to win here. They have an impressive score on the last 5 away matches, winning 4 of them: 21.12. Aston Villa - Arsenal 1:2 18.12. Manchester City - Arsenal 1:0 03.12. Wigan - Arsenal 0:4 19.11. Norwich - Arsenal 1:2 29.10. Chelsea - Arsenal 3:5 Fulham on other side is not a bad team, but they suffered a heavy defeat on the last home match. Fulham lost 0:5 from Manchester United on 21.12. For this match Martin Jol will be missing Bobby Zamora due to a calf injury. I think Arsenal will win at Craven Cottage. The quality is on their side, plus Wenger has much longer bench. It is important in Christmas and New Year period, when the schedule is very busy. Robin Van Persie is in great form, the return of former striker Thierry Henry is a big morale boost, so I think Arsenal is able to win this derby.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Aston Villa -1ah @ 2.73 pinnacle I simply must take this bet, Villa with new manager has shown signs of improvement and finally won in emphatic fashio last time out, where nobody gave them hope for a point, to be more precise improvement was already seen in Arsenal game and after this win against Chelsea also mental boost will be there. Good point for the bet is also the fact that Villa are on 3 game loosing streak at home, and surely fans will anticipate the win here. All in all, gut feeling is good at this one ,hence im taking Villa today on hcp with good set of odds, i reckon if they are gonna win it they will do it in emphatic fashion.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wolves vs Chelsea 8 out of 9 of Wolves' home games have had 11 or more corners in them. The one game that did not had 10 corners in it. On the other hand, 6 out of 9 of Chelsea's away games have had 11 or more corners in them. With our stake being returned for exactly 11 corners, I fancy there to be 11 or more corners in this fixture given the games played thus far by both teams. Over 11 Asian Total Corners @ 1.83 bet365

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Wolves vs Chelsea. Over 2.5 goals. 1.88 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Chelsea won the reverse fixture 3-0 scoring all three goals in the first half. And there could have been a few more goals in that match as I remember. With Wolves you've always have a chance for an open match. Fletcher is in fine form and playing against poor Luiz should present him with a chance or two. I think there will be goals in this match and I am going for at least 3. Neither team has kept a clean sheet in last 5. Let's say 2-1 for Chelsea. Aston Villa vs Swansea. Under 2.5 goals. 1.72 @ Pinnacle (5/10) An obivous choice to play unders knowing how Swansea have been playing. Lots of possession but little impact infront of the goal. These two played out a dull 0-0 in November and it should not be a high scoring match this time either. Villa got three @ Chelsea but their attack is not that good. Chelsea basically gave away two of those goals. I think this match will be a chess contest rather a football affair. Arsenal to win @ Fulham. 2.15 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Arsenal failed to beat Fulham at home recently in a 1-1 draw in which Vermaelen scored at both ends. I think Arsenal will do a bit bether this time around. United won 5-0 at Craven Cottage recently and so can Arsenal. Well, perhaps no 5-0 but they can get couple goals. One from Robin van Persie obviously and the other one maybe from Gervinho who's ususally got tonns of chances but is not converting. Fulham for me are short of goal scorers and normally don't get more than one in a match. Arsenal should be able to outscore them. Stoke to win @ Blackburn. 2.77 @ Pinnacle (5/10) Blackburn have done incredible in last two matches getting a draw at anfield and beating Man United away as well. In fairness, they never should have got a point v Liverpool and United gifted them all three. They are still very poor, I mean Blackburn. Stoke beat them 3-1 recently at the Britannia and I reckon they will do it again away from home as well. Crouch is back and should cause lots of problems for Blackburn's defense. Away win!

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Again, a PL bet. This time will make it with real money no more fashioned stories or previews, I am going to put a confidence stake. Of course, looking back to the stats and the 2nd thread (after russian football 2011/12) I intend to bring to a high level (so far works) Kav keeps an eye on the stats 40 bets so far, only 3 with stakes above 7: 7/10, 10/10 and 10/10 all three won .. the remaining under 6/10, exclusive. Not to mention I started with 0 win - 8 lost :) but Id not panic an not chase loses (max stake was 3/10), I know very well what I am capable and now I have a tinny +14 units and something above 110% return of investment. The secret not only on the thread for systems, but overall on the russian football if someone of you know what I am talking about, 162-2-162 hit 50% and yield 16% (2011) back to back three years in a row above 15% yield: I always give the right stake to my bet, and the confidence is something I pay attention A lots of work untill March 2012 when the Russian Football restart. Because the 3 high stakes were on the corners market this one I am ready to put today from the England PL will be also on the corners, did not decide wich stake - above 7 anyway. High probability the game is QPR vs Norwich, still need few more minutes to search in deep. I am taking LIVE bets on the corner market with Bet365, ussualy in the final minutes with an asian bet. :ok I'll be back shortly... must get myself a drink Quenns Park Rangers v Norwich City Corners Teams Total QPR Over 6.5 @ 1.90 7/10 Bet365 This one is fcking cold as ice trend (QPR), have you ever been to Siberia? * At home QPR passed this line from 8 games, only once with Aston Villa (11). * Norwich away played 9 games, theyr opponent passed 6.5 corners in 6 times. Once, Wolves (4 corners) an twice (exact 6 corners, wich we dont need today at all).

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Aston Villa vs Swansea Swansea's last 4 games in the EPL have ended with Under 2.5 Goals. Aston Villa in my opinion were lucky with most of their goals against Chelsea (mainly defensive errors on Chelsea's part). Given the way Swansea play (with a lot of possession) and the fact that they have a very good goalkeeper as well (Vorm), I fancy Swansea's defense to hold up relatively well. Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.72 Stan James

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January Arsenal already few game win ball and lose on Handicap , Usualy those strong team like them is going to return on handicap win when they lose not more the 2 or 3 game , tonight they meeting fulham , i believe they will come back for handicap taker . with the current position and they really need point to climb over chelsea, tonight is thier chance . But fulham also a scoring team for this year , so they will score 1 goal surely arsenal will return them 2 goal at least ! Arsenal -0.5 Handicap (12Bet) Arsenal Over 2.5 (12Bet) Chelsea last game meet Villa , on that game i have watch live and i can see chelsea are doing a draw game , but because of the last 10 min villa hit them with 2 goal , they are so dissapointed , tonight they must win this game for 3 point and for the moment , wolve no mater how strong also under grade compare to them , handicap just -1 worth to bet them ! Chelsea -1 Handicap (12Bet) QpR i see no reason he give ball to norwich , i don't know why but i know i take norwish is far far advantage , this year norwich really play excellent football Norwich +0.25 Handicap (12Bet)

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January As much as I hate to say it - I think that QPR's chances have been boosted after seeing the Norwich lineup. Simon Lappin and Adam Drury come into the team despite Kyle Naughton getting MOM at the weekend. A few other changes have happened with Simeon Jackson, Grant Holt, Bradley Johnson, Anthony Pilkington (First goalscore if you fancy a punt at 14/1) and Elliott Bennett all returning to the starting lineup. These changes make me think that although we will score, and probably take the lead our inability to keep possesion due to the resting of Fox and Hoolahan, our two best players technically will see QPR just edge the game. Although I wont be backing it, my tip is: QPR win and over 2.5 goals @ 11/5 Also the more risky punt: Anthony Pilkington first goalscorer and QPR win2-1 @ 190/1. I hope I did this right!

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 2-4 January villa have drifted enough for me now available at 1.925 @ bet365. swans have changed 7 players with Sinclair their best player on the bench. villa are improving and with a strong team out, i expect them to beat the swans who haven't won away all season.