** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Abu Dhabi ATP

Sport Tennis
Event Roger Federer - Novak Djokovic
Selection Novak Djokovic -1.5 sets (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 30/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bwin @ 3.50
Reasoning Abu Dhabi ATP Exh (UAE) - hardcourt, semifinal. Someone can say that it is an exhibition match and doesn't matter but here prestige counts. For Novak Djokovic it will be very important match. You remember that Novak lost against Roger at French Open this year. After that Djokovic defeated Roger in unexpected circumstances at US Open (saved 2 match points!). Roger Federer leads 14-10 in head-to-head series but Novak is very difficult opponent for him. They have played 5 times this year and Novak has won 4 matches - on February defeated Federer in two sets 6-3 6-3 at ATP Dubai. 'It is always a challenge to play Federer whether it is a tournament or exhibition,' Novak said. Motivation must be high. In my opinion he can win in two sets! Odd is great.

Re: Abu Dhabi ATP

Early days but Novak looked pretty good there, looks strong again, hitting with depth and power, defending well. odds of 3.00 to win the Australian Open looks a good bet to me.
agree there - Was sublime. I wonder will Nadal want to play Djokovic in the Finl of this thing. Will not want to start the new season with a lost to Djorkovic in a nothing match (exhibition tournament) if he does lose. Djorkovic clearly has gotten into the head of Nadal and I don't think Nadal should put himself into a final of an exhibition match where he could get rolled over like Fed there Taking some of the 2.84 on offer with Ferrer in this Semi

Re: Abu Dhabi ATP

Sport Tennis
Event Novak Djokovic - David Ferrer
Selection David Ferrer
Strength 4/10
Date 31/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 4.05
Reasoning Abu Dhabi ATP Exh (UAE) - hardcourt. Novak Djokovic defeated Roger Federer in two sets just as I thought. He plays against David Ferrer in the final. For me David Ferrer has a chance to win. Novak leads 6-5 in haed-to-head series and what is more he lost the last match against David Ferrer a month ago at ATP London 3-6 1-6. Ferrer is able to win. I watched his match yesterday against Rafael Nadal and I was impressed. He played great in rallies, very good footwork, not many unforced errors. Novak is a great champion and he will be difficult to beat but odd is really good and I will try.