** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA: Christmas Day Picks

AGurv

Well. I've taken a month of betting, but I'm gonna give it a go here. I'm gonna make my units much smaller. I got the NBA season pass so this will be entertaining I will be able to watch most games I bet on. So pretty much doing this for fun Mavs +4 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Here is a game I like. Heat will be great this year, but once again I think the Heat will take at least a few games to gel. They will do it quicker this year, but they won't be great to start IMO, especially running a brand new offense with a new type of Lebron game. Heat will eventually be the best team, and Lebron will probably win MVP. But today the Mav's win. Bulls -3.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Well the Lakers just stink. Not sure how they hang unless Kobe goes off, but he has an injury that most people would miss at least a few games. Have a Merry Christmas