2011 review

As there's no racing for a few couple of days, it might be a good idea to reflect on your racing positives and negatives over the past 365 days, and outline if you plan on adding anything new to your armour in 2012. --------------------------------------------------------------------- I've really enjoyed 2011's racing as I feel a lot more confident these days now that I understand a lot more about the sport and no longer consider myself a beginner. My 2011 BBOTD record hasn't been good at all, due to some dire selection processes. Most have been win only, whereas if I had instead stated ew would have had some return. This reflects my overall betting and in the new year I will start considering ew a bit more. Despite this I have had some good wins, landing three winners in a L15 at the PL meet in Haydock and not doing too badly throughout the year with other bets of this type, alas, the elusive 4 wins evades me! I had some encouraging success with a system of mine at the start of the flat season, and look forward to starting that again. Stallion stats are something I have recently started taking an interest in, so my 2012 targets will also include keeping focussed on that aspect. I will also attempt at keeping records of all my bets as I'm sure I'm in profit this year, but have no easy way of verifying it! On a more sombre note, we've lost quite a few racing figures this year (human and otherwise) and fingers crossed that it's not so bad in 2012. May I wish all of PL a very merry xmas and a profitable start to the new year!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.