** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December

Spooner

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December

Don't forget Newcastle haven't won in six now ;) and Bolton will be buoyed by the win over Blackburn. That price on Stoke can't be for real. I know Villa have slipped somewhat, but I'd still make them about 3.5 as an away side tbh. Stoke haven't had as good a home record as past seasons, and the way Villa approached the Arsenal game can provide encouragement.
Stoke fans point of view here Stoke have now sorted out the problems caused by europe and are looking much more like the Stoke of old. The B team were played at Man City on Wednesday with the xmas fixtures in mind, i would expect no more than 4 players from that team to play against Villa. Stoke won the previous 4 matches. Stokes record at home against Villa is good I have seen nothing in Villas performances this year to contradict the feeling that thay are a team in decline.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry pal' date=' don't have one to hand. From other feedback, I'm fairly sure this is an "in-shop" only offer. A few people in the UK had said it was Ireland only, but would be very suprised at this as Ireland is such a small market for Ladbrokes. They definitey produce a coupon same as all the others (long-list, BTTS, etc).[/quote'] I'll check a few Ladbrokes on my way to the game tomorrow, this is unbelievable value if true, the likes of Rooney, RVP, Aguero, Ba, Adebayor are banging them in right now, with favourable fixtures id all over that with a few different lines, can't see me finding it though.

Newcastle will have Cabaye back from suspension and he will add a lot to the midfield which was all at sea along with the defence on Wednesday night. Tiote will be pleased to have him back and with only Santon (knee) a worry except from the long term absentees S. Taylor, Marveaux & Guthrie. The team will probably be ; - Krul, Simpson, Santon/Taylor, Collo, Perch, Obertan, Cabaye, Tiote, Jonas, Best/HBA, Ba We were very unlucky against Swansea and then on Wednesday nite West Brom keep hitting us with sucker punches on the break with Long/Odenwinge up front. NUFC had a couple of goals chalked off, hit the bar and Foster made a few good saves and at the moment we just aren't getting the breaks. However I don't expect the same attacking force from Bolton who have Ngog & Klasnic and maybe Davies and think we will get a result? Saying that Newcastle have a terrible record on Boxing Day with 6 defeats & 3 draws out of the last 9 years. 2001/02 was the last win on Boxing day against Middlesborough so it's a hard one to call. Both teams are conceeding goals for fun at the moment so it's likely to see goals and the way Ba is playing he looks like scoring every time he gets the ball. Therefore my selections would be ; - Bolton - Newcastle Draw 15/8 Skybet 6pts 2-2 Draw 14/1 Betfred 3pts Ba to score first 5/1 Paddy Power 4pts
Can we have Ba back please ;)

Kiddo, I'm guessing this is an in the shop coupon? Couldn't find it online, incredibly though on ladbrokes own website they have an 'enhanced multiple' of Rooney, Drogba and Saurez to score at 3/1! So you can either take this or nip down to your local shop at take 10/1:loon. Really good value in this multiple this week, thanks for sharing.
Think I will stick with the 10/1 :p Yeah it is really good value. It is hard to click on, but as you only need to hit more than 1 in 10, then think there is cash to be made if you are selective enough. It seems that Ladbrokes go very short on the single any-scorer odds normally, and they have continually been the shortest on the highstreet on such trebles - only 3.1 on the one I picked :eek But this suggests to me that they want to push punters to the treble, and hence why I would be very suprised if it is an Irish retail offer only!?! :unsure Hope ye all can find it, would be good to get some analysis going on it on a regular basis :ok

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Hi everyone , So ive made a bet for man c to WIN away against west brom , reason being they have played very well lately with a 3-0 against stoke 1 - 0 against arsenal and 5-1 against norwich city. They did lose to chelsea but only by one goal . at @1.40 for them to win thats a nice 40 percent profit return for a near sure thing . soo ill be placing a healthy bet for them to win and maybe to lead to half time and to full time . If for any reason you think im wrong or a slight risk please reply . thanks all and good luck . Fraser :ok

Man Utd - Wigan Man Utd to win to nil 4/5 Can't see anything other than a comfortable United victory and this market seems the best way to profit from that. This would have come in 7 of the previous 8 times the two sides have met, including the last 4 meetings at Old Trafford. Even with United's defensive absentees I just don't see Wigan posing much of a threat and Martinez doesn't tend to throw caution to the wind when Wigan do go behind. I'll probably wait to see the team news but I'm quite liking the price of Stoke to beat Villa. Stoke didn't go all out for it against City and seemed to be leaving something in the tank for this game. Stoke's potency from set-pieces combined with Villa's inability to defend corners at the moment could be decisive.
Agree with you very much, utd now seem to be firing on all cylinders while Wigans players look as if they have given up for the season.

Agree with you very much' date=' utd now seem to be firing on all cylinders while [b']Wigans players look as if they have given up for the season.
I think Man Utd will win comfortably but I don't know how back to back draws against Chelsea and Liverpool can equate to Wigan having ' given up for the season'?

I think Man Utd will win comfortably but I don't know how back to back draws against Chelsea and Liverpool can equate to Wigan having ' given up for the season'?
Just wanted to say the same thing. But will add that Wigan at home and Wigan against in form Man.United at Old Trafford are two different teams in my opinion.

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December I think any team that gave up before Christmas would be in serious trouble! Either from getting relegated, in the case of Wigan, or of failing to meet seasonal objectives. The earliest a team can give up and be ok is probably March, once they're safe but perhaps have little else that can be achieved.

Man Utd - Wigan Man Utd to win to nil 4/5 Can't see anything other than a comfortable United victory and this market seems the best way to profit from that. This would have come in 7 of the previous 8 times the two sides have met, including the last 4 meetings at Old Trafford. Even with United's defensive absentees I just don't see Wigan posing much of a threat and Martinez doesn't tend to throw caution to the wind when Wigan do go behind. I'll probably wait to see the team news but I'm quite liking the price of Stoke to beat Villa. Stoke didn't go all out for it against City and seemed to be leaving something in the tank for this game. Stoke's potency from set-pieces combined with Villa's inability to defend corners at the moment could be decisive.
What firm is that price with?

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Arsenal(to bt Wolves) x Man City(to bt West Brom) Double @ 1.84 (Pinnacle:5pts) Fancy us strongly at home to beat Wolves on the 27th, we've been very consistent since August/September and the team is playing very well at home especially. I don't envisage Wenger making many changes in this one, we will have had 6 days rest since Villa away last Wednesday, and I expect he will shuffle the pack more around the new year when we play 2 games in 3 days. Song returns from suspension which is a boost as we missed him at Villa, Arteta should play, Van Persie is also gunning for Shearer's record and I expect him to start this one too. Wolves will surely try and make life difficult for us, but I expect class to prevail. I also expect City to run out as winners at West Brom. Credit to them for getting 2 massive away wins last week at Blackburn and Newcastle, but for the most part this season West Brom have been found lacking against the top sides. City are on a roll, have a huge squad that they can rotate and I would expect them to come through this one. The big thing is that they have goals in them every week, whether Mancini picks Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli and I struggle to see the home side getting anything here. Man United -1.5AH vs Wigan @ 1.50 (Bet365:10pts) Handicaps are set at -2 in some places for this, I'm going for a safer one with a bigger stake as I really cannot see Wigan doing anything at Old Trafford. United have picked up again recently, Rooney is back in goalscoring form and Nani is in great form aswell. United were impressive in midweek at Fulham winning 5-0, superb result and you get the feeling they are cranking up the pressure on City now. Wigan got 2 huge points from home games vs Chelsea and Liverpool, but I get the feeling this will be a damage limitation exercise away to United. Sunderland vs Everton UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Skybet:4pts) This looks a really tough one to call on paper. You can already see the influence of MON at Sunderland, got a massive late win at home to Blackburn, lost a narrow match at Spurs and won at QPR in midweek after being pegged back from 2-0 up. He's clearly motivating his side well but I'd still have big question marks about their attack. Everton have been struggling for goals big time and I envisage them coming to Sunderland to put in a dogged display and try to get a positive result. I get the feeling Sunderland may have a harder time breaching Everton's backline in this one. Will try unders for this match. GL!............:hope

Arsenal(to bt Wolves) x Man City(to bt West Brom) Double @ 1.84 (Pinnacle:5pts) Fancy us strongly at home to beat Wolves on the 27th, we've been very consistent since August/September and the team is playing very well at home especially. I don't envisage Wenger making many changes in this one, we will have had 6 days rest since Villa away last Wednesday, and I expect he will shuffle the pack more around the new year when we play 2 games in 3 days. Song returns from suspension which is a boost as we missed him at Villa, Arteta should play, Van Persie is also gunning for Shearer's record and I expect him to start this one too. Wolves will surely try and make life difficult for us, but I expect class to prevail. I also expect City to run out as winners at West Brom. Credit to them for getting 2 massive away wins last week at Blackburn and Newcastle, but for the most part this season West Brom have been found lacking against the top sides. City are on a roll, have a huge squad that they can rotate and I would expect them to come through this one. The big thing is that they have goals in them every week, whether Mancini picks Aguero, Dzeko, Balotelli and I struggle to see the home side getting anything here. Man United -1.5AH vs Wigan @ 1.50 (Bet365:10pts) Handicaps are set at -2 in some places for this, I'm going for a safer one with a bigger stake as I really cannot see Wigan doing anything at Old Trafford. United have picked up again recently, Rooney is back in goalscoring form and Nani is in great form aswell. United were impressive in midweek at Fulham winning 5-0, superb result and you get the feeling they are cranking up the pressure on City now. Wigan got 2 huge points from home games vs Chelsea and Liverpool, but I get the feeling this will be a damage limitation exercise away to United. Sunderland vs Everton UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.80 (Skybet:4pts) This looks a really tough one to call on paper. You can already see the influence of MON at Sunderland, got a massive late win at home to Blackburn, lost a narrow match at Spurs and won at QPR in midweek after being pegged back from 2-0 up. He's clearly motivating his side well but I'd still have big question marks about their attack. Everton have been struggling for goals big time and I envisage them coming to Sunderland to put in a dogged display and try to get a positive result. I get the feeling Sunderland may have a harder time breaching Everton's backline in this one. Will try unders for this match. GL!............:hope
Just wanted to add, that arsenal won the last 6 matches against Wolves 5 of them by 2 or more goals. So looks like a good bet for an accumulator....thinking about it myself :ok

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Manchester Double Wigan had good games against Chelsea and Liverpool, but I believe they will struggle against in form Man.United at Old Trafford. Taking into account the congested holiday fixtures I won't be surprised if some of the key players will be rested here since they have games against Stoke (away) and Sunderland (home) where they have more chance of taking points than away at Old Trafford. The Red Devils have beaten Wigan in their last 10 games (5 home and 5 away) and moreover 8 time they did it by more than 1 goal. Man.United are on a good run and I can see them beating Wigan at least by 2 goals. West Brom. have lost home games to the team above them at the table while Man.City have been playing really well this season. I don't think that congested fixture list will be a problem for the Citizens taking into account their squad size and no matter who will play they will still have a squad capable of beating West Brom. without too much problems. Man.United -1 & Man.City @ 2.02 (4 units) William Hill

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Some quick bets before I go off for christmas: Chelsea - Fulham 1x2 77/17/6 Mata and Sturridge in superb form, Fulham have some tension within the squad before the january transfer window. Now a good time to visit Stamford bridge, where no draw will do for AVB. Value @ Chelsea 1/3 (75+) 10/10 Coral Chelsea -1.5 EVS 6/10 188 Bolton vs Newcastle 1x2 39/30/31 Newcastles early high have reached an end it seems. Bolton will be boosted by the win over blackburn, but they are still in trouble. They have defensive problems and Ba with his superb goalscoring form will pounce on any hint of goal. Cahill looks to be going in the transfer window and the squad might be slightly unsettled still. Newcastle still lack abit of extra quality to really finish in the top 6, and need to poach a real star in the Jan TW to boost their credentials after selling Carroll for 35m last season. Goals is the obvious choice, as there really isnt much value on 1x2. Over 2.5 3/4 10/10 188 Over 3.5 9/4 5/10 BF Liverpool - Rovers 1x2 77/18/5 Liverpool have had some problems putting away poor teams such as Norwich and Swansea who both took points from Anfield. Blackburn lack abit more team spirit and determination to get something from Anfield like Norwich and Swansea. Though they have extra quality, Liverpool have bundles more and they cannot compete. Liverpool -1.5 1.980 Pinnacle Sunderland - Everton 1x2 45/29/26 Big value on this game imo. Everton I still rate as the ever so slightly stronger squad, hence the 45 at home for sunderland taking 11/10 - 12/5 - 10/3 as a benchmark for even teams with home advantage. Some of sunderlands wins have been lucky, getting late goals against Blackburn and QPR under O'Neill. However they have played better under him and these two late wins will definately boost them. Everton have been solid. Drenthe is the player that really stands out and should make an impact. It will be hard for both teams to score, unders is another option, but there is so much value in the 1x2 market to ignor. Sunderland 6/4 WH 10/10 (40+) Sunderland -0.25 10/10 2.150 188 No more time for writeups, really need to get going! Some quick other picks: Stoke -0.5 EVS 52/29/19 10/10 Pinnacle Utd -2.0 1.970 85/12/3 10/10 Pinnacle Wbrom +1.25 13/25/62 1.80 10/10 188 :hope

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Hi, i ve been lurking for some time here and here is my first post. Chelsea vs Fulham: Not sure i want to touch this game as the odds are really low for a home win. Fulham come from the game against man utd with 5 goals shipped, though chelsea don't really convince me this season. I think they can beat fulham at home with at least 2 goals difference (ie. 2-0) so if i had to bet on this i would maybe pick handicap 0-1 @ 1.80 with Bwin (chelsea to win). Injuries: Essien (long term), David Luiz (doubtfull), Branislav Ivanovic (injured vs tottenham) and Obi Mikel (knock vs tottenham as well). West Brom vs Man city: For a raw win man city look value at 1.42 @ Bwin to beat WBA and can be combined with something else for a nice profit as a double/treble. Personally i will go for handicap 1-0 and man city to win @ 2.05 (Bwin) and maybe over 3.5 goals @ 2.40. Man city is on a rampage this season, like them or not, and i think they want to close the winter period in first place and not slip up, as utd are waiting to pounce. They score a lot of goals and 3 of their last 5 games have gone over 2.5 at least, apart from the 2 arsenal games (1 being played with reserves for the cup), while west brom have gone over in their last 3 games and they have already shipped 26 goals. For someone more adventurous, i think WBA can score at least one and i would predict a 1-3 scoreline @ 10.50. Could be a nice return for a small stake. Injuries: Micah Richards, Aleksandar Kolarov and Edin Dzeko are all out but i think zabaleta, clichy and balotelli are adequate cover :P. Steven Reid is out for WBA. Liverpool vs Blackburn: Liverpool is a weird story this season as they don't score and they don't concede easily. However they play against the worst team in the league that has shipped already 38 goals this season, one less than Bolton. Liverpool have hit the crossbar many times this season and have already missed 3 penalties. I think this is the time to win and combined with the fact that they don't concede many goals (only 2 in the last 5 games while BB have shipped 13 goals) i will pick Liverpool to win to nil @ 1.87. A correct score of 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 @ 2.40 looks nice to me (Bwin odds). Injuries: Dann (ruptured testicle), Salgado and Lucas for liverpool. Andy Caroll might be considered fit for the game, while Suarez will most likely play due to the pending appeal on his ban. Man Utd vs Wigan: Utd have won all previous 13 games against wigan and with all cylinders firing i doubt they will let city slip away. Rooney is scoring again, nani is in good form and they all played well against fulham. Wigan can't seem to score, especially away from home and after back to back games against LP and Chelsea i think they will run out of gas in the theater of dreams. My selection would be Man utd to win to nil @ 1.91 and maybe a correct scoreline of 1-0, 2-0, 3-0 @ 2.70. Injuries: Anderson (knee), Tom Cleverley (ankle), Rio Ferdinand (foot), Darren Fletcher (illness), Michael Owen (thigh) and Nemanja Vidic (knee) are all sidelined, but i think Jones, Evans, Evra and Smalling can handle the opposition easily. Emmerson Boyce and Chris Kirkland are out for Wigan. Arsenal vs Wolves: Home side has won all 8 previous meetings against wolves. They score a lot while the away team has conceded 32 goals behind bottom feeders bolton and blackburn. 3/5 of arsenals last games have been under, however 2 of them against strong opposition and one game against everton, while all 5 previous wolves games have ended over 2.5 goals (1-1-4) and 3/5 over 3.5 goals. Robin van Persie will be itching to match the record for goals scored in a calendar year so a small stake on RvP to score 2 goals or more @ 3.50 is good value. My pick would be Arsenal to win and over 3.5 goals @ 2.35. Injuries: Diaby (muscle), Djourou (groin), Gibbs (hernia), Jenkinson (back), Miyaichi, Sagna, Santos, Wilshere (all ankle). For wolves, O’Hara (groin). Edwards (groin), Craddock (hamstring), Foley (match fitness), last 3 being doubtfull. Last 3 games i might choose from to bet on a double is Tottenham to win @ 1.75, Sunderland to beat Everton @ 2.35, Stoke to beat Villa @ 1.88. Chose Tottenham because of their very good recent form even though Norwich can be a tough team to crack, Everton can't score at all so i think Sunderland can snatch the vital 3 points, and Stoke is strong at the Britannia and Villa have been increadibad this season. Thats all from me, nice meeting you all. Also, since English's not my native language can someone explain to me what a unit is? As in: "i bet 4 units on arsenal" Translating a unit to euro/pounds would be nice :P

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Just a tip for anyone looking to add it to a multiple or to play it alone: (instead of AH) Manchester United HT/FT @ 1.59 with Betfair Out of Manchester's last 15 premier league games, they've won HT/FT in 11 out of a possible 15.. With 3 of those 4 "losses" coming against Newcastle and City at home and at Liverpool away. This bet has also won in 7 out of their last 8 games since their 1-6 drubbing from City, which was the 1-1 draw vs Newcastle. Add the fact that they are playing at home, they just won 0-5 and are in form (and Rooney found his scoring boots once again), and are playing against a poor side in Wigan (even if they have won their last 2 games). All that just makes this bet all the more likely to win, imo. A look at their last 4 EPL matches at halftime: @ Fulham 0-3 --- (FT 0-5) @ QPR 0-1 --- (FT 0-2) vs Wolves 2-0 --- (FT 4-1) @ Aston Villa @ 0-1 --- (FT 0-1) I'll personally be adding it to a multiple.

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Hi all - first time poster here. My bet for Boxing Day has to be Newcastle. I cannot believe that they are as high as 2.88. Even though their form has really dropped off since losing to Man City I have to believe they are better than a 35% chance of beating a very poor Bolton side, who continue to ship goals for fun. Bolton had a brief respite away vs Blackburn in midweek, but they also had the unusual benefit of the home fans forgetting to do that 'supporting' bit. Don't expect their revival to sustain itself on Monday. Ba to have a field day. £20 on Newcastle to win @ 2.88

Sunderland under MON look to be a better team - they managed to beat QPR last game with a morale boosting 3-2 win, even if they let a 2-0 lead slip. Out of their last 5 games, they've lost only 1, winning 1 and drawing 3. Everton's away form is 2 wins and 3 losses. THeir goalscoring problems is well documented. Given Sunderland's recent positive momentum I'd take them to win or Draw No bet - as a likelier possibility.
Evertons away form is 3 wins and 4 losses!

Purely subjective i know, but when i have watched them the players heads seem to go down really easily. Chelsea and Liverpool are big matches where they are trying their hardest, i haven't seem the same team spirit against lesser clubs. The same applies to Everton, Sunderland, Blackburn, Fulham and Bolton, Wheras teams like Norwich, QPR, Swansea, Stoke and WBA seem to be fighting against the setbacks more, seem to have more team spirit and a desire to win rather than accepting their fate. Teams are made up of individuals, it is more than possible that individuals have given up way before the end of the season, especially if they have no faith in the club/manager/know they will be moving to another club, this will affect the teams performance. Sometimes it is just as important to watch players without the ball as those with it, are the getting forward/tracking back eager for the ball or are they just going through the motions. Results (in hindsight) are not important and are often misleading, it is how the teams/players played that will point you to the next result. Cheap papers will tell you the result of a horserace A racing paper will tell you distances and going etc A proper race card/form report will tell you what happened in the race and how each horse ran, did it finish strongly, does it need further/less, was it eased off/hampered, should it go left or right, etc, etc As i said its all subjective and just my opinion.

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Dont usually get involved in the Premiership thread but I fancy two for this Boxing Day: - 6pts Man United Team Goals: Over 2.5 @ 4/5 [boyles] I can only see a fairly routine victory for United on Monday. Despite their injury problems, they seem to have dug themselves out of the rut they were in a few weeks back. I was very impressed with the way that they performed against Fulham last week and they never ever looked in danger against QPR. At home then, on boxing day, against who I believe to be the worst team in the country I can only see similar results. Nani, Hernandez, Rooney, Welbeck, Valencia, Giggs and Carrick should be a potent enough attacking force to see three goals hit here and at 1.80, I'll pay to see it come in. - 4pts Team Goals Double: Man City Over 1.5 Goals x Newcastle Over 0.5 Goals @ 1.93 [boyles] Two picks here that are pretty much self explanatory. Two goals from Man City at home to West Brom. Do I need to explain? Didnt think so. For the other though, I think this is a game in which I can definitely see the away team scoring. Newcastle were very unlucky the other day against West Brom, they were definitely unlucky not to come away with a point there. They have enough in their repertoire to score at least once away at struggling Bolton who have conceded in EVERY SINGLE home match this season barring one. Every one. Overs in both of these for me. The treble pays 7/2. I'll have a small punt on that too. Merry Christmas.

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Game: Arsenal vs Wolves Prediction: I think Arsenal will be too strong for Wolves at the Emirates, and will want to end the year strongly. I believe they have the ability to do so and it will be a huge surprise if relegation candidates Wolves can get anything out of this match. Arsenal to win. Picks: Arsenal to win @ 1.25 i think is a good accumulator for any other bets you are considering. In the handicap market i think AH Arsenal -2 @ 2.18 is good value. On a side note, RVP will be looking to score in order to reach Shearer's record in the BPL for most goals in a calender year, and taking note of the fact that he IS Arsenal's penalty kick taker and will probably call dips on any direct free kick opportunities Arsenal may have, i think R. Van Persie to score 2 or more goals @ 3.00 might be worth taking a look at. Other bets to consider are: RVP anytime goalscorer @ 1.45 (fairly certain he will score) RVP insurebet first goalscorer @ 2.08 (i think theres a good chance he will be the only goalscorer in this match and if so, you will win this bet. Also, if he scores but isnt the first goalscorer, u get ur money back) Arsenal to win both halves @ 2.53 (if you are certain Arsenal will dominate this game)

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Chelsea - Fulham
Selection Chelsea(-1.5)AH (Asian-handicap)
Strength 7/10
Date 26/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price [email protected]
Reasoning Fulham has one important missing for this game. First choice goalkeeper Schwarzer is out injured. He is the backbone of the Fulham defense, very hard to beat, and he will most definitely be missed here. His replacement, Stockdale, is not so hard to beat. He already conceded 5 goals from Manchester UTD on Wednesday, not to mention he was out on loan with Ipswich Town this Autumn, where he conceded 15 goals in his last 5 games, not to mention some hammerings from Peterborough 1-7 and Southampton 2-5, so it won't be so hard for Chelsea to get things going here. Other missings for Fulham are those of midfielders Simon Davies and Steve Sidwell. Besides them, defender Zdenek Grygera is also out. Stockdale, Baird, Hangeland, Senderos, Riise, Ruiz, Murphy, Etuhu, Dempsey, Dembele, Johnson One more stat... Fulham is the poorest traveler in the EPL in terms of goals scored, just 4 in 8 games, 2 of them coming in their 2-0 win over Wigan, which was also their only win on the road this season in a game where they also had a lot of luck for an inspired Schwarzer who was also helped by the posts a couple of times. I know... I know, why back a Chelsea team who have dissapointed us many times this season. Reason is simple, in order to be able to get something out of Stamford Bridge u need a good enough attack to get goals, as well as a good enough midfield to keep Chelsea at bay. Chelsea faired well against teams of Fulham's calibre at home this season. I see Swansea and Wolves as teams with a similar style of play as Fulham on the road. Defensive minded teams, which allowed Chelsea to control possesion and create chances, at the same time with a rather poor offensive record on the road. Chelsea had the handicap covered in both cases by half-time. There is also the matter of the League Cup game, earlier this season ended 0-0 at Stamford Bridge between the 2. There were a lot of changes in the Chelsea team for that game, yet they controlled the first half, and Fulham were very happy to go at half-time goalless. In the second half, a rare charge brought a penalty and red card for Alex, Fulham missed it, even 10 vs. 11 the game was balanced and Chelsea had its chances. And in extra-time they did win it. A couple of problems for Chelsea in defense, Bosingwa could partner Terry in the center of defense, but defensive missings don't really mean much for a team in control of possesion, creating scoring chances, and expected to create a handicap gap at some point in this game. Cech, Ferreira, Bosingwa, Terry, Cole, Meireles, Romeu, Lampard, Sturridge, Drogba, Mata Sturridge is in good form, Mata as well. Meireles and Lampard can always score goals, adding the threat of John Terry from set pieces, as well as the top marksmen which is Drogba. Unless Torres starts this game Chelsea should have no problems in getting a couple of goals here, the line-up above is perfect as I don't really like Kalou either. Bosingwa as center defender also adds a plus in terms of technique for the team. Stockdale as goalkeeper for Fulham is a good omen for goals against them, I don't expect anything less than 2 goals for Chelsea here. At the same time the inefficiency of Fulham makes me like the handicap bet here. And the price is a bit more than it should be, mainly because of Chelsea's incosistency in away games this season. But home, excluding the meeting with the big guns, they never dissapointed, and have an excellent record of handicap wins as well, failing only against WBA.

Ladbrokes Striker Bet Coupon Posted about this a while back, but didn't collect. To remind, the aim is to name any 3 anytime scorers in that round of the PL fixtures. Price is 11.0. With a number of strongly fancied favourites, it looks to be well worth a pop this week. 1. Van Persie - on fire at present. 3 in last 4, 7 in last 7, 13 in last 11. Takes penalties and with Arsenal at home to goals, you would expect him to score. 2. Rooney - has come out of his goal drought at last, and has netted 4 times in his last 3 games. United home to Wigan and so there should be a few goals around. Takes penalties as well. 2. Suarez - Might not be everyones pick, but really fancy Liverpool to put a few past Blackburn, and think Suarez will be among the goals. Blackburn very depleted at the back, and Liverpool's movement will be too much for them imo. As I said before, don't normally like taking these enhanced specials. However given that the best price for the treble on the highstreet is 4.77 with BWin, then the 11.0 has to be worth a pop. These are my 3, but with Chelsea and City also being strong favourites, there are plenty of decent looking options. 1pt Ladbrokes Striker Treble (as above) @11.0 :hope
i cant seem to find this bet on ladbrokes?

Re: England > Boxing Day > Barclays Premier League > 26-27 December Chelsea - Fulham Even though Fulham was beaten 5-0 by Man.United I can't see why Chelsea are such a strong favorites taking into account their inconsistent form. It is very rare in Premier League to see a team get beaten heavily 2 games in a row. Moreover, Chelsea did not have easy games against Fulham in the recent years. Chelsea won 6 out of the last 10 games against Fulham and only once did they manage to win by more than 1 goal. Fulham have some decent player and they did manage to take a point from Arsenal at the Emirates and taking into account their record against Chelsea I can't see them losing this game by more than 1 goal. Fulham + 1.5 @ 1.93 (2 units) Bet365

i cant seem to find this bet on ladbrokes?
Don't worry mate no-one else can, ive been in two Ladbrokes in Glasgow and they don't have it, I just can't believe they would offer those odds when its only 3/1 usually for the treble, punters would get stuck into that and they would lose a fortune certain weeks. Have asked for photo evidence but not got any, may be in a certain shop in Ireland somewhere but defo not a UK wide thing.