** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NBA preseason 2011/2012

dabic

01:00 CET Boston Celtics - Toronto Raptors ------------------------------------------ under 186 @ 1.91 paddy power NBA preseason We have a second game of this team in this not long preseason, it was 76-75 for Boston in that one...dont expect much more here Boston llike to play defence and practice it on preseason also expect a lot of rotations in this one like in last game where nobody played over 30min. Toronto was poor defensivly last season but with arrival of Casey this team will concetrate more on it and the first game schowed it! Under my option!

Re: NBA preseason 2011/2012 Sport NBA Event Clippers - Lakers Selection Clippers -4 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 22/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 2.20 Reasoning Pre-season match. In first match Clippers won 114-95. I see next clear win. In last match against Clippers Koby Bryant scored 22 points and been key player of the match, today Lakers must play without him and this is huge problem in my opinion. Clippers are very motivated to beat Lakers next time, new, strong squad, big ambitions before new season. Clippers with 10 points margin or something for me.

Re: NBA preseason 2011/2012

01:00 CET Boston Celtics - Toronto Raptors ------------------------------------------ under 186 @ 1.91 paddy power NBA preseason We have a second game of this team in this not long preseason, it was 76-75 for Boston in that one...dont expect much more here Boston llike to play defence and practice it on preseason also expect a lot of rotations in this one like in last game where nobody played over 30min. Toronto was poor defensivly last season but with arrival of Casey this team will concetrate more on it and the first game schowed it! Under my option!
81-73 :ok