** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26

Monday 26 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif AFC Telford United v Wrexham (12:00 GMT) 4 13/5 5/6 101.37 %
maximize.gif Gateshead v Darlington (12:00 GMT) 21/20 12/5 7/2 100.41 %
maximize.gif Ebbsfleet United v Hayes & Yeading (13:00 GMT) 4/5 5/2 10/3 107.94 %
maximize.gif Lincoln City v Grimsby Town (13:00 GMT) 13/10 9/4 11/5 105.50 %
maximize.gif Cambridge United v Braintree Town (13:30 GMT) 8/13 13/5 4 108.18 %
maximize.gif Alfreton Town v Tamworth (15:00 GMT) 7/5 9/4 15/8 107.22 %
maximize.gif Barrow v Stockport County (15:00 GMT) 5/6 13/5 10/3 106.13 %
maximize.gif Fleetwood Town v Southport (15:00 GMT) 4/7 13/5 9/2 109.25 %
maximize.gif Kidderminster Harriers v Forest Green Rovers (15:00 GMT) 21/20 23/10 5/2 107.65 %
maximize.gif Luton Town v Kettering Town (15:00 GMT) 1/50 1/4 1/50 276.08 %
maximize.gif Mansfield Town v York City (15:00 GMT) 9/5 9/4 11/8 108.59 %
maximize.gif Newport County v Bath City (15:00 GMT) 8/11 5/2 7/2 108.69 %

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26 One spread trade for me: a sell of Kidderminster Harriers' 2nd goal at 72 with Sporting Index. They showed plenty of pleasing attacking intent against York and they are certain to be on the front foot on Monday against Forest Green Rovers. Though FGR have been on a good run, and have been coping with the absence of Reece Styche since October, they have a few team issues this week, with a reshuffle at the back and no real threat up front with Al Bangura also injured. Wayne Turk has returned from Salisbury and he's decent enough but he isn't someone who is a game-changer.

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26 Cambridge United v Braintree This is very much a risky play but I do think that Braintree offer value at 4/1 to gain another three points following their first win for seven matches against AFC Telford last Saturday. Braintree had suffered some heavy defeats in that spell, but it should also be added that they got decent points against Gateshead and Wrexham. Crucially, apart from Jai Reason, Alan Devonshire had a full team to pick in the Telford game and that should be the case again on Boxing Day. They may not be getting the same results as they were earlier in the season but they have still been proving they can mix it with any team in the Blue Square Premier despite the fact they have had players missing and I think they might be able to take advantage against an underperforming Cambridge. The home side were one of the teams who let me down last Saturday and were pretty poor in that 2-0 defeat against a troubled Darlington. I did mention in that preview that despite the fact they had not lost since the beginning of October they had not been performing well in recent games and finally a team punished them, and not a great team at that. If they carry on performing as they have then Braintree are no 4/1 (Coral) shots to win this. Newport County v Bath City Two teams I have written plenty about this season and this is certainly a relegation six-pointer. Bath look a biggish price at 7/2 to win the game but that is not going to be the bet. Instead I am going to back under 2.5 goals at 21/20 with Blue Square. Both can be leaky but there has only been 29 goals scored at Spitty Park this season in 13 league games, while neither side are exactly prolific in front of goal. Crucial for me though is the state of the Spitty Park pitch. Having seen footage of the game against Fleetwood last Saturday it is fair to say it looks a right mess at the moment and hardly a pitch that is going to invite decent football. In that game there were very few scoring opportunities and if a side like Fleetwood struggle to create chances then these two certainly will. Add in the fact that it’s a massive game at the bottom and that should mean things are very tight. It all points to an odds against quote on under 2.5 goals looking big.

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26 Hello guys, I would really appreciate your view on the Telford - Wrexham game? I have 1.70 at my local bookie for AW and it seems good bet to me given the fact that Wrexham are flying high and are unbeaten in their last 12 games, but I am not aware about any important absentees in the away squad, so that's why I need some help from you guys as I follow you closely and you are truly great, so I'll really appreciate your view on the game. Thanks and have a great and profitable Christmas :ok

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26

Hello guys' date=' I would really appreciate your view on the Telford - Wrexham game? I have 1.70 at my local bookie for AW and it seems good bet to me given the fact that Wrexham are flying high and are unbeaten in their last 12 games, but I am not aware about any important absentees in the away squad, so that's why I need some help from you guys as I follow you closely and you are truly great, so I'll really appreciate your view on the game. Thanks and have a great and profitable Christmas :ok[/quote'] Wrexham are rightly big favourites but there's not much value at 1.7. (To be honest, even the 1.8 at Corals and Ladbrokes doesn't really offer any.) The only absentee I know of is that Jay Smith, suspended for AFC Telford, and he's a useful organiser for them - I don't know the squad well enough but they may have a ready-made replacement. Lee Fowler should be fit for Wrexham. I won't put you off, because I think Wrexham will win, but there's not enough in the price for me.

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26 I have stuck Wrexham in a double with Dover so I have actually backed them. Telford have been frustrating but cant seem to win a game of football despite not always playing badly. Hard to see Wrexham losing this and although I wouldnt want to have a lumpy single at that price I was more than happy to stick them in a double to boost the odds.

Re: England > Boxing Day > BlueSQ Bet Prem Dec 26 Kidderminster -0.5 Home team impressed with big win in last round agianst Luton (odds @ 5.00) and they are sulrely confident to get another postitive result against Rovers, who are hard team to play at home, as they lost only once. But looking at the form both teams are currnently in, odds do represent some value. Barroew- Stockoport under 2.5 Going with the trend of both teams, County bad in offence scored only 2 in last six, while home team good at back with only 5 conceeded in last 6 and poor when it comes to scoring with only 4 goals in this period. Past results also show tha County are defensive team away and i reckon they will be happy with low scoring draw.