** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey 2011-2012

Re: Copa del Rey

Yea, bookies are so nasty. Even tho Barca will have mixed squad in a match with 0 motivation to crash the opponent, bookies are forcing us to take them on -1.5 or smt in order to get some sort of value. Betting on Barca in this one is like betting roulette. They might win by 3-4 goals margin, and they might as well tie 1:1 or play some sick under 0:1 or smt. Thats why I am not taking Barca on handicap today. My bet is Osasuna to score anytime around 1.8 in local bookie. They lost 4/0 last match, 8/0 match before that and I seriously believe that Barca will let them score at least once to give their fans some sort of joy. What Real Madrid did few days earlier is giving me a lot of confidence. Two too strong clubs in any league are totally killing the competition and the spirit in the field and in the media. These matches are great so people can believe that there is some sort of balance and luck factor involved in the modern football. So give people some joy and let Osasuna to score! 10/10 stakes btw!
Hmm if you are to go down that road.. wouldnt you rather go BTTS at a possibly higher rate? unless perhaps maybe you are covering yourself for the possibility that Barce dont score?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone's got any early team news' date=' do share.[/quote'] I think this will be a meeting between "B teams" of Osasuna and Barca, no bet for me... home missings >> - Balde (best scorer) - Nino (key fw) - R. Garcia (key mf) - A. Fernandez (first gk) - Raitala (regular df) - Damia (regular df) - S. Fernandez (regular df) - Kike Sola (back up fw) - Annunziata (back up mf) - Timor (back up mf) - R. Gonzalez (back up df) - Roversio (back up df) - Echaide (long term) - Shoajei (long term) away missings - Iniesta (key mf), - Alves (key df) - Maxwell (back up df) - Keita (back up mf) - Villa (long term) - Afellay (long term)

Odds certainly are strange. You could argue that Barca haven't been that fluent away from home: 3-4-1 this season, 12 goals for and 9 against is really totally at odds with their home form. Osasuna on the other hand are good at home: 5-3-0 and just 5 goals conceded. They are 5th in La Liga and obviously no slouches, which I am surprised that the market is treating them as such. I would say both teams would have good credibility with a draw. Barcelona really need the points in the League to catch up Real, I can't see them expending too much efforts here. I might have a dabble on the X/2 as I suspect a lot of talent might be left on the bench.
It would be very unlike Barcelona to be happy to lose or draw this game. More likely I think is that they will dominate it, and if Osasuna attack (as is likely), Barcelona will surely enjoy the space in attack this gives them. I think overs might be good value - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.62 with Betfair

Re: Copa del Rey Athletic Bilbao vs Albacete Balompie 0:0 in first game at Carlos Belmonte, but now my favorite "spanish" team play at San Mames and that's boost for us. One more important thing is that Fernando Llorente (top scorer) is back tonight. Regular defender Amorebieta is only "fresh" missing so we should see strongest Bilbao because coach Bielsa doesn't want gamble for sure. Albacete is a complete outsider here. Curto (regular fw) and captain Noguerol are doubtful, and if they are not playing it can be disastrous evening for Segunda B side. Difference between these two teams shown by the fact that Ath players have traveled to Albacete one hour by plane last week. On the other hand, Albacete players started on a bus and to the northern Bilbao they need more than ten hours of driving. Although I'm not a fan of Cup competition, this game must be taken... :hope Athletic (-1) @1.85 local 4/10

It would be very unlike Barcelona to be happy to lose or draw this game. More likely I think is that they will dominate it, and if Osasuna attack (as is likely), Barcelona will surely enjoy the space in attack this gives them. I think overs might be good value - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.62 with Betfair
Well, of course, no-one is happy to lose or draw, but in reality Barcelona will not be too care too much for a draw here, compared to if they drew in the League it would be two points dropped. I mean, the argument 'Barcelona will enjoy the space in attack' is a bit of a generalisation; Barcelona have only scored 12 goals in 8 games away in the League and in a lot of those games the opposition had to attack (because they were losing)... and we all know Barca aren't the team to sit out a 1 goal lead. Personally, I believe that it'll be a very drab game with both sides making changes. 'Any Unquoted' on Betfair seems a very cheap price to lay (4.9); a lot of people are just assuming that because Barca have already scored 12 against them this season it will be the same. But the context of the match here appears to me to be different. I don't think Barca will care too much, and indeed I think Osasuna will also not care as their chances are virtually nil of getting through. I'll have to go against you and think the Unders are better value. It seems that a lot of people are wanting goals, with the Any Unquoted price on Betfair just 4.9 to lay, which strikes me as very cheap considering Barca's lack of goals away in the League and a strong home defence. Good luck to all.

Re: Copa del Rey Osasuna v Barcelona - Barcelona Over 2.5 Team Goals @ 11/8 Coral It is pretty much over this tie with Barca taking a 4 goal lead to Osasuna. I don't think its worth going over recent form of the teams and recent H2H scores because the lineups are likely to be different here. Barcelona will mix up their team for this one but then so will the hosts, what I do see though is the players coming in for the visitors hungry to stake a claim with them dropping points in La Liga recently, a chance to take somebody's place? Unlikely but they can certainly try and prove a point. Osasuna have a good defensive record here but like I say they are bringing in some fresh faces for this one and I can see Barcelona scoring at least 3 goals here.

Well, of course, no-one is happy to lose or draw, but in reality Barcelona will not be too care too much for a draw here, compared to if they drew in the League it would be two points dropped. I mean, the argument 'Barcelona will enjoy the space in attack' is a bit of a generalisation; Barcelona have only scored 12 goals in 8 games away in the League and in a lot of those games the opposition had to attack (because they were losing)... and we all know Barca aren't the team to sit out a 1 goal lead. Personally, I believe that it'll be a very drab game with both sides making changes. 'Any Unquoted' on Betfair seems a very cheap price to lay (4.9); a lot of people are just assuming that because Barca have already scored 12 against them this season it will be the same. But the context of the match here appears to me to be different. I don't think Barca will care too much, and indeed I think Osasuna will also not care as their chances are virtually nil of getting through. I'll have to go against you and think the Unders are better value. It seems that a lot of people are wanting goals, with the Any Unquoted price on Betfair just 4.9 to lay, which strikes me as very cheap considering Barca's lack of goals away in the League and a strong home defence. Good luck to all.
Second leg of a cup is quite different to a normal league game. Of course, any score is possible, and it could certainly end, say 0-0, 1-0 or 2-0 to Barcelona or maybe (but a lot less likely) even 1-0 to Osasuna, But on balance, I think the pressure will be off both sides, and rather than 'play out' a boring game, they will probably enjoy a pressure-free occasion. Osasuna won't believe they can qualify and Barcelona won't worry about not qualifying. They will just play out a game free of pressure I think. So Osasuna will likely press, and Barcelona will likely attack on the counter. I think over 2.5 is more likely than under 2.5.

Athletic Bilbao vs Albacete Balompie 0:0 in first game at Carlos Belmonte, but now my favorite "spanish" team play at San Mames and that's boost for us. One more important thing is that Fernando Llorente (top scorer) is back tonight. Regular defender Amorebieta is only "fresh" missing so we should see strongest Bilbao because coach Bielsa doesn't want gamble for sure. Albacete is a complete outsider here. Curto (regular fw) and captain Noguerol are doubtful, and if they are not playing it can be disastrous evening for Segunda B side. Difference between these two teams shown by the fact that Ath players have traveled to Albacete one hour by plane last week. On the other hand, Albacete players started on a bus and to the northern Bilbao they need more than ten hours of driving. Although I'm not a fan of Cup competition, this game must be taken... :hope Athletic (-1) @1.85 local 4/10 :clap
4:0 take money and run :cigar:cigar

Result: Osasuna 1 Barcelona 2 I saw some of the game. Barcelona dominated a game that seemed low-key but was brought to life when Osasuna took the lead just before half-time, after having had some good chances. Barcelona came back in the second half, without ever really looking like running up a big score. In hindsight, it's hard to see where the value was in this game. I managed to lose money, backing a Barcelona clean sheet (which, at over 2.0, I thought was good value, looking at Barcelona's good record of clean sheets against inferior teams). Although the clean sheet bet obviously lost money, I think it might still have been a good value bet. And although 'over 2.5 goals' won, I'm not so sure that it was good value.

Tuesday 17 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifEspanyol v Mirandés (20:00 GMT) 1.44 5 10 99.23 %
Wednesday 18 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifAthletic Bilbao v Real Mallorca (19:00 GMT) 1.62 4.1 7.2 100.01 %
maximize.gifReal Madrid v FC Barcelona (21:00 GMT) 2.88 3.5 2.7 100.33 %
Thursday 19 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifValencia v Levante UD (20:30 GMT) 1.5 4.6 8.4 100.31 %
Wednesday 25 January 2012HomeDrawAwayBPP
maximize.gifFC Barcelona v Real Madrid (21:00 GMT) 1.93 3.05 3.9 110.24 %

Re: Copa del Rey Espanyol vs Mirandes Espanyol play fairly well this season and have big ambitions in the Cup. It's true they didn't have opponent from La Liga so far, but they're in good form recently (draws with Barca and Sevilla). Their home record is 4-2-2 and next rival is weak Granada on the weekend so coach Pochettino wants that his team secure the semi-finals after first match. Pandiani (back up fw), Javi Marquez (regular mf) and C. Alvarez (regular gk) are missing, but Garcia (top scorer) and Romaric (regular mf) returning. Mirandes also in very good shape and are currently leader in Secunda B (3rd level). In this competition they have already been better than Villarreal and Racing Santander. Mirandes not lost none of four matches against these La Liga teams and conceded only two goals during that time, making them a very courageous and giving confidence to them. However keep in mind that these teams are in the relegation zone in La Liga and Copa del Roy didn't have great importance for them. Iván Agustín (regular mf) and Borrell (back up mf) are out. Finally, I think that big difference in quality and Espanyol won't make mistakes as previous opponents of Mirandes. In addition, they've home advantage, good form and ambition in this competition. On the other hand, expect a closed variant of the third league team in order to keep hope for second leg. However I doubt that will achieve a favorable result tonight and taking a few odds at the local (which have value in my view). GL Espanyol @1.50 5/10 1/1 @2.30 1/10 H1 @2.30 1/10 :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa del Rey Espanyol - Mirandes: Draw @ 4.50 (Unibet) 10/10 This is a risky bet, no doubt, but given the fact that this a 2 match qualification I think it worth the risk. Clearly, Espanyol is the better team and is in sound condition in La Liga. However, Mirandes has been able to progress thus far against La Liga teams and will certainly have confidence going into this match. In Segunda, Mirandes is has a good away record (5-6-0) with a 9:3 goals differential and bases its success on its defense. I can see Mirandes playing very defensively and trying to get the draw. Espanyol isn't the most prolific scoring team with 18 goals in 18 matches. I wouldn't be too surprised by a 0-0 draw in this match. The odds are worth the risk, I think.

Re: Copa del Rey I agree with dak on this one. Personally, I am not betting on this one but away on handicap looks good. Mirandes is living their dream and will leave their blood on the field tonight to give the media and the fans hopes for the rematch. Take into consideration that their coach Carlos Pouso is one of the hottest figure in Spanish football media recently. Town of only 40 000 citizens having, team who is traveling to their matches in small buses and managing to kill the giants like Villareal and Santader.

Re: Copa del Rey Real vs Barcelona Im a big Barcelona fan and of the late Arsenal captain, Fabregas, but Barcelonas away form this season have been really poor. They conceaded 2 at home in the league against Betis and made mistakes that they dont usually make, even taking into account their absenses. I know Real have been beaten by Barcelona countless times in recent seasons, but their odds is difficult to ignor. Mourinho should use Real's league position to really boss Barcelona and snatch the cup as well. Barcelona perhaps will try to play their passing football, though as wel know mourinho will try to stop that by playing an almost suicidal high line. Barcelona will probably try to keep it tight, but their performance against Betis makes me think Real are going to grab a couple here. I dont see any team keeping out Barcelona for 90 minutes, so BTTS and overs also seem like a mug punt to me. I like the Real win with the properties of this game. Barcelona wont go crazy being 2 - 1 or 1 - 0 down and Real themselves should be happy with it, though they will attack normally and try to build, without overcommiting. This though suggests a cagier affair between these two teams. Though in recent meetings theres been goals, and with the quality avaliable on the pitch even if its a cagey game I see this going overs. Over 2.5 1.835 10/10 Over 3.5 3.125 3/10 Real 2.800 6/10 Pinnacle

Re: Copa del Rey Again with the el classico. I just don't think that Barcelona away form is the thing to look in this encounter as this is completely different team they're facing and will surely be motivated. Motivation is of extreme importance nowadays for Barcelona team as i was explaining few weeks ago in Primera thread, Barca won a lot during last years and are facing motivational problems vs so called lesser teams, but when big opponent comes up they're just at their best. They were motivated against Real and they won it away, they were motivated against Milan away and won that game, they were motivated for club World championship and won it with ease. So i suggest that anyone that look too much in Barcelona away form. Good luck all

Espanyol 3:2 Mirandes Espanyol play fairly well this season and have big ambitions in the Cup. It's true they didn't have opponent from La Liga so far, but they're in good form recently (draws with Barca and Sevilla). Their home record is 4-2-2 and next rival is weak Granada on the weekend so coach Pochettino wants that his team secure the semi-finals after first match. Pandiani (back up fw), Javi Marquez (regular mf) and C. Alvarez (regular gk) are missing, but Garcia (top scorer) and Romaric (regular mf) returning. Mirandes also in very good shape and are currently leader in Secunda B (3rd level). In this competition they have already been better than Villarreal and Racing Santander. Mirandes not lost none of four matches against these La Liga teams and conceded only two goals during that time, making them a very courageous and giving confidence to them. However keep in mind that these teams are in the relegation zone in La Liga and Copa del Roy didn't have great importance for them. Iván Agustín (regular mf) and Borrell (back up mf) are out. Finally, I think that big difference in quality and Espanyol won't make mistakes as previous opponents of Mirandes. In addition, they've home advantage, good form and ambition in this competition. On the other hand, expect a closed variant of the third league team in order to keep hope for second leg. However I doubt that will achieve a favorable result tonight and taking a few odds at the local (which have value in my view). GL Espanyol @1.50 5/10 :clap 1/1 @2.30 1/10 :$ H1 @2.30 1/10 :$ :hope:hope:hope
crazy game, crazy profit... + 0.50 :cigar

Re: Copa del Rey Big no bet for me, but here are some common infos for all who take part tonight... GL :cigar

• Real Madrid
probable line up>> Casillas, Diarra, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Alonso, Coentrao, Callejon, Özil, Ronaldo, Benzema missings: Arbeloa, Khedira, Di Maria
  • Barcelona

probable line up>> Pinto, Abidal, Puyol, Pique, Alves, Iniesta, Busquets, Xavi, Fabregas, Messi, Alexis missings: Villa, Afellay, Pedro *Real Madrid have won only one of their previous 12 meetings with their Catalan rivals (losing eight and drawing the other three).

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Athletic Bilbao - Mallorca
Selection Athletic Bilbao -1 (AH) (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.93
Reasoning Athletic Bilbao have great chance to make it to the final in the cup this year. If they manage to eliminate Mallorka in this round in the semifinals they will play against Espanyol/Mirandes. So avoiding teams like Barcelona, Real Madrid, Valencia, and even Sevilla is a great chance that they should not lose. Bilbao is in great form and this will be their third home game in the last seven games. In the previous two they won 4:0 against Albacete and 3:0 against Levante. Athletic also have four straight home wins in all competitions and only one draw in their last six games at "San Mames". Bielsa called the best squad for this game, as the only big miss is the injured Igor Gabilondo. Mallorca have only two wins from their last seven games in all competitions (2-1-4). The team is only one point above the relegation zone, so they really have to focus more in the games for Primera and for their survival in the league. Bilbao is without any question the better side and in my opinion they will not miss the opportunity to play in the final. This means that today they will have to take a good advantage before going in Palma for the second leg. Bilbao won the last meeting at "San Mames" between the two teams with 3:0. Call ups: Athletic Club: Iraizoz, Toquero, Aurtenetxe, Amorebieta, San José, David López, Iturraspe, Llorente, De Marcos, Raúl, Susaeta, Iraola, Iñigo Pérez, Muniain, Ander Herrera, Ekiza, Javi Martínez and Ibai. RCD Mallorca: Aouate, Calatayud; Cendrós, Ramis, Chico, Cáceres, Nunes, Crespi, Joao Victor, Pina, Pereira, Nsue, Castro, Martí, Tissone, Alfaro, Ogumjimi, Víctor and Hemed.

Re: Copa del Rey DHorozov, I couldnt agree more, Bilbao are looking full of confidence at home lately and are within a comfortable league position in which this cup will definately be incentive to a great season where as mallorca are low in confidence and more primarily motivated in avoiding the drop! good luck all :)

Re: Copa del Rey Hi Guys, New to this so bare with me. Im looking at the Real Barca game this evening and noticed that César Muñiz Fernández is the ref. his record in spain for red cards is well known and the current odds on skybet for this are 11/10. also the booking points for 65-85 points are 16/5. can anyone give me any further info or adivce as to whether you think this would be worth a punt??

Re: Copa del Rey First post, so welcome everyone. English is not my native language but I'll try ma best and I think it should be clear enough. So, Barca-Real again. In last 2 years I earn the biggest money when I play Barca in El Clasico games, especially when they play at Santiago Bernabeu. Today I'll try to continue this way. Surely, Barcelona is not in a great form lately, especially away from home (3-4-1, 12-9), but for me this is not a main issue here. Like Simao BVB mentioned above, I recognize this poor Barca away form as a rather motivation problem and that problem disappear when they play against biggest teams (f.e. they won away with AC Milan 3:2 Real 3:1). In that kind of games Messi&Co rise the level of their game and show intense and mature football. Messi don't play good recently, but he always can easily produce some goal(s) or assist(s) when he have a guys like Fabregas, Sanchez or Iniesta up front, especially against Real (Messi scored 7 goals in last 6 games at SB). Real wins every game (except this with Barca of course), but when you look at them closely, they don't play particularly well recently. Los Blancos had some problems with Malaga and Mallorca in last games when their loosing in halftime and showed some mental strength after breake to grab a wins. The main attacking guys Cristiano, Ozil and Kaka are rather out of form, Di Maria is not 100% fit so he rather will not play; only Benzema & Higuain plays some very nice stuff, but only one of them will play tonight. But the most important thing is that Real underachieve against Blaugrana. It seems Los Blancos have some Barca complex, sometimes it look like Real don't have faith in their ability to beat them (f.e. second half of the last game). On the other hand Barcelona recently play against Real with great self-confidence, as they show in that game at SB, when Benzena scored in 1 min. and than Barca score 3 in a row. Look at the El Clasico stats from last 3 years - 8-3-1 (W-D-L) for Barca, with the only Real win in Cup final after extra-time; goal difference - 28-10 (4-2-0 and 16-6 in goals at SB). One more interesting stats - Barcelona isinvincible for 50 games in a row when Carles Puyol have played - and today he'll play in first 11 for sure. One thing worry me a little - this is the cup game and there will be second leg at Camp Nou, so draw is something that could satisfy Barca. But this is El Clasico and I think they go for the win to show once again their domintion above biggest rival and to build some psychological advance in league competition. With what I mention above, I see good value in taking Barca OAH at nearly even. I take a Barca (-1) also, but for a lower stake - they beat this handicap at Santiago twice last year (CL 2:0 + last game 3:1), so why not one more time. Odds above 4 are high enough to try. GL for all Barcelona (O) @1.95 (bet365) / 7/10 Barca (-1) @4.15 (bet365) / 2/10

Re: Copa del Rey Real Madrid - Barcelona Real Madrid as strongly as possible in composition, more on individual skills of players, but still weaker than Barcelona as a team game. Exactly the same problem suffered Madrid of the early this century, but due to the leadership under Algerian, Zinedin Zidan who tied the line of defense with a line of attack and make the transition from one line to another faster and more efficient.. so, for this purpose the Royal club bought Kaka from Milan, who unfortunately did not show itself may although in fact in Milan this role he coped pretty well. Mourinho is a respected coach, I dont sympathize with this arrogant guy... he was able to change something in Real, but yet to rally the team to make it "one" unit, to establish the game play - he could not (I thought before losing 1-3 to Barcelona, he finally did this - but... it was in vain).. when he was coaching Inter he knew how to knock out Barcelona and he is a master when it comes to the knock-out competitions (like this one, Copa del Rey). As for Pep Guardiola, I will give my view: Barcelona in my oppinion is the only team in this world that doesnt need a coach. Players that are togheter from the youth academy (Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Puyol and now Fabregas back), find each other perfectly, they will always play like they want on the field and all the indications from the bench useless. A team that holds over 60% ball posesion are going to kill you and pressure untill they get in with the ball and player in the net. This is Barcelona, 4-6-0 system, and the movement of all 6 midfielders when they are close to the 16m area is amazing... and one more thing the offside tramp they are smart and in many case will pass it easily. With regards tonight's game it should be noted that in the Spanish Cup rivals have played each other 29 times - the upcoming fight will be the anniversary. 14 wins on account of the Catalans, 10 times won Madrid, 5 times was a draw. Goal difference: 59-56 in favor of the Barcelona. Today will be the same and a lot will depend primarily on the defense of Real Madrid. About the referee, watch out this guy is damn crazy.. Cesar Muniz Fernandez. I have all stats this season and previous regarding all referees from Spain. Previous season he was appointed on 16.04.2011 Real Madrid - Barcelona 1-1: 7 yellow cards. 1 red card. 2 penalties awarded. His record past season in Spanish La Liga: 24 games. 154 yellow cards . 6 direct red cards . 5 red cards ( 2 * yellow) . 8 penalties This year he was at the centre on 8 La Liga games and one Cup game: 66 yellow cards . 7 red ones . 1 penalty ... games with Barcelona: 1 penalty . 6 red cards. M. Fernandez isnt the kind of judge to let play, he will take insurance and punish players from the very beggining: * this season in 9 games he give the yellow cards early in 7 of them! Bet365 gives the following type of bet: "The minute of first yellow card": Before 21:00 minute? Yes @ 1.83 - regarding this line 6/9 won. Let's take to the bet I will suggest here... A game like this one is quite unpredictable and stats are not something to take in consideration...first thing when you see Real Madrid - Barcelona is to take a shoot on goals. Play: Total Corners Asian Over 10 @ 2.00 6.6/10 Bet365 With the possibily of returning the money if it will end by exactly 10 corners. Face to face meeting: 11/12/11 Real Madrid - Barcelona 3:5 08/18/11 Barcelona - Real Madrid 7:7 14/08/11 Real Madrid - Barcelona 9:2 05/03/11 Barcelona - Real Madrid 3:2 27/04/11 Real Madrid - Barcelona 1:1 04/20/11 Barcelona - Real Madrid 10:2 16/04/11 Real Madrid - Barcelona 8:0 29/11/10 Barcelona - Real Madrid 3:6 04/10/10 Real Madrid - Barcelona 4:7 29/11/09 Barcelona - Real Madrid 6:6 Real home games this season: this selection won/void/loss 3-1-8. As for Barcelona's away games, all competitions: 5-0-6. Russian Football 2011/12 Thread KavkaZ, keep an eye on the stats - thread

Event Real Madrid - Barcelona
Selection draw
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 3.45
Reasoning Barcelona is not in good road fit but they succeed to defeat Real in Madrid 1-3 month ago. It seems that both teams are not in good fit right now, Real has had problems against Mallorca while Barcelona clinch three points at home against Betis but after away team was booked in red. Barcelona will be without Valdes and that is big loss to their defense, last time when Pinto played Real won 1-0 and took the that cup in May past year. On the other hand Real also has problems round the squad Di Maria, Kedira are both out that will give good opportunities of Xavi, Iniesta in midfield zone. Barcelona will has mental advantage but I think Mourinho boys can took a point here and keep the winner to the next week when will be playing second leg game in Barcelona.

DHorozov' date=' I couldnt agree more, Bilbao are looking full of confidence at home lately and are within a comfortable league position in which this cup will definately be incentive to a great season where as mallorca are low in confidence and more primarily motivated in avoiding the drop! good luck all :)[/quote'] question for KavkaZ :D good post :ok Anyway, :welcome all!

Event Ath Bilbao - Mallorca
Selection over 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.00
Reasoning Ath Bilbao will go today with strong squad Llorente will play he will be big threat to Mallorca defense. Bilbao recorded three over in last four home games 4-0, 3-0, 2-1 against Albacete, Levante, Zaragoza. Bilbao is in great fit over goal, but Mallorca stopped their local rival Real 6-1 only few days ago, and also scored against Real Madrid also missed couple of good chances over goal. The last four encounters between played on San Mames finished overs 3-0, 1-3 2-1, 1-2. I think both teams will have many chances over goal today, Mallorca for sure will seek to road goal in this first leg match, but Llorente great fit may put them on a pressure.

Real vs Barcelona Over 2.5 1.835 10/10 Over 3.5 3.125 3/10 Real 2.800 6/10 Pinnacle
Moan, just about break even on this, though Im annoyed teams I back always manage to lose games after taking the lead! Credit Barcelona though, a deserved win with two unlikely heroes!

Barcelona (O) @1.95 (Bet365) / 7/10 Barca (-1) @4.15 (Bet365) / 2/10
Real was pathetic, especially in second half. They have big ambitions, great players, they play at home ground and 27% possessions + 2 shots + 1 corner.:rollin Barca should cover (-1) handicap also. Nevertheless, with some live bet, that I took in half time (Barca to win @6), some very nice profit. :ok