** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey 2011-2012

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa del Rey

Hi Guys, New to this so bare with me. Im looking at the Real Barca game this evening and noticed that César Muñiz Fernández is the ref. his record in spain for red cards is well known and the current odds on skybet for this are 11/10. also the booking points for 65-85 points are 16/5. can anyone give me any further info or adivce as to whether you think this would be worth a punt??
VERY HAPPY WITH THE 7 BOOKINGS =70 POINTS. Glad i put some money on this in the end!!!

Sat07/01/12PRDRacing Santander 1 - 0 Real Zaragoza YC.png x5 View eventsMore info
Wed04/01/12CDRReal Sociedad 2 - 0 Mallorca YC.png x8 View eventsMore info
Wed21/12/11CDRLevante E 4 - 1 EDeportivo La C… YC.pngx12 Y2C.png x2 View eventsMore info
Sun11/12/11PRDEspanyol 4 - 2 Atlético Madrid YC.png x7 View eventsMore info
Sun27/11/11PRDLevante 4 - 0 Sporting Gijón YC.png x5 View eventsMore info
Sun06/11/11PRDAthletic Club 2 - 2 Barcelona YC.png x5 Y2C.pngView eventsMore info
Wed26/10/11PRDGetafe 2 - 2 Osasuna YC.png x5 View eventsMore info
Thu20/10/11UELOB 1 - 4 Twente Fourth officialView eventsMore info
Sat15/10/11PRDMallorca 1 - 1 Valencia YC.png x7 View eventsMore info
Sat24/09/11PRDReal Madrid 6 - 2 Rayo Vallecano YC.png x6 Y2C.pngView eventsMore info
Sun18/09/11PRDReal Zaragoza 2 - 1 Espanyol YC.png x7 Y2C.pngView eventsMore info
Sat27/08/11PRDSporting Gijón 1 - 2 Real Sociedad RC.pngYC.png x4 Y2C.pngView eventsMore info
these are the stats from uksoccerway for tonights ref José Luis Paradas Romero in the valencia levante match... think i am going to look for a similar booking points bet tonight although skybet doesnt have the odds for this so may have to shop around. GL All

Re: Copa del Rey Valencia vs Levante : Derby de la Comunidad Valenciana. Two teams that are very well on la Liga. Unai emery has all his team available, albelda has the flu but should be able to play tonight. Levante will be without juanlu, valdo, pedro lopez and ruben perez. Valencia want to erase the defeat undergone against sociedad last week. Copa del rey is a real target, this is the best way for valencia to win a trophy this year. For this first leg i believe valencia will do the job;) Valencia : diego alves, bruno, rami, ruiz, alba, banega, tino costa, feghouli, jonas, hernandez, soldado. SUB : piatti, topal, mathieu, guaita, aduriz, albelda, dealbert Levante : Navas, venta, ballesteros, nano, juanfran, iborra, pallardo, el zhar, barkero, roger, koné. SUB: jorda, higon, del horno, munua, torres, farinos, cabral For me Valencia will win and even more easier than i thought.;)

Re: Copa del Rey Mirandes vs Espanyol =Mirandes +0.5 HA (1.60) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Mirandes position 1° points 46 Espanyol position 5° points 28 Preview: Espanyol: absent: Alvaro Vazquez (midfielder 16 / 3), Sergio Garcia (forward 15 / 5), Pandiani (striker 7 / 2); returns: Romaric (midfielder 15 / 2). The Mirandes has a score in house w8-d1-l1 goals scored 19 goals against 5 Espanyol while a score out of the house w3-d2-l5 goals scored 8 goals against 11. The home team is the pleasant surprise of the Copa del Rey since they are not a team but a simple noble team of Segunda Division. It 'came up to this point after beating top caliber teams like Villarreal and Santander. They have also played a great match against Espanyol losing with a score of 2-3 in my opinion just for the little experience of its players in these competitions. In the championship Mirandes suffered only 1 defeat in 21 games, even in the cup, the team reported so far w5-d2-l1. Espanyol is doing a great championship, but tonight will try to stem the fury of opponents motivated and driven by a very hot because the public have the opportunity of life to be able to get to the semifinals by beating Espanyol. Pablo Infante is the leading scorer for Mirandes with 6 goals. Alvaro Vazquez has made ​​4 for Espanyol.

Re: Copa del Rey [TABLE=class: couponTable] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 24 January 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Mirandés v Espanyol (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.37 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.66 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 25 January 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Real Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao (19:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.74 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Barcelona v Real Madrid (21:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.93 % [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TH][/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 26 January 2012 [/TH] [TH]Home [/TH] [TH]Draw [/TH] [TH]Away [/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP [/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif [/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Levante UD v Valencia (20:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.32 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.68 % [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• In this match Real Madrid must score at least 2 goals or they are out.
  • Coaches will play strong line-ups because of what this game historically means and the inevitable pressure regardless of the fact that it's a cup game.

• Pinto likely to be the only rotation again.

Over 2.5 looks like a gift here. Madrid must attack from the start so we should see a good end to end attacking game with plenty of space to exploit. Barca will surely want to take advantage and bag as many as possible to embrass the club they hate so much...(they always give everything against this team). On the other side real are the best counter-attacking side in the world and barca leave alot of space at the back because they have the ball so much and we saw how Pinto made the error last week when Ronaldo shot straight at him off a madrid raid up the field. Strong possibility of goals here Goodluck :ok

Mirandes vs Espanyol =Mirandes +0.5 HA (1.60) bet365 stake 6 / 10 Mirandes position 1° points 46 Espanyol position 5° points 28 Preview: Espanyol: absent: Alvaro Vazquez (midfielder 16 / 3)' date= Sergio Garcia (forward 15 / 5), Pandiani (striker 7 / 2); returns: Romaric (midfielder 15 / 2). The Mirandes has a score in house w8-d1-l1 goals scored 19 goals against 5 Espanyol while a score out of the house w3-d2-l5 goals scored 8 goals against 11. The home team is the pleasant surprise of the Copa del Rey since they are not a team but a simple noble team of Segunda Division. It 'came up to this point after beating top caliber teams like Villarreal and Santander. They have also played a great match against Espanyol losing with a score of 2-3 in my opinion just for the little experience of its players in these competitions. In the championship Mirandes suffered only 1 defeat in 21 games, even in the cup, the team reported so far w5-d2-l1. Espanyol is doing a great championship, but tonight will try to stem the fury of opponents motivated and driven by a very hot because the public have the opportunity of life to be able to get to the semifinals by beating Espanyol. Pablo Infante is the leading scorer for Mirandes with 6 goals. Alvaro Vazquez has made ​​4 for Espanyol.
Ca$HHHHHH :ok

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Barcelona-Real Madrid over 2,75 @1,71 7/10 12bet Barcelona will play with Pinto in goal who made a big mistake in the first leg. Mourinho is set to play with a total offense, including Kaka and Özil from the beginning. He sees his tactical system not working out against this dominant Barca side. So over should be very realistic as it would probably end with 3 or more goals even if Mourinho would play with a defensive system. GL

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Barcelona vs Real Madrid Crazy thought here shared with you! How frustrated should be to meet a team that your team is always compared with, but you can't win against it. Horrible. Maybe is like when you go to the work and the boss is yelling always at you in front of the other colleagues and insults you day by day! Mourinho has a huge Ego and this team, Barca and this man, Guardiola, managed to irritate his Ego so much, in fact every time they met. 3 May 2011 Barca vs Real 1-1; 1 YC Barca - 5 YC Real, first YC Real 13th minute. 18 August 2011 Barca vs Real 3-2; 3 YC Barca + 1 RC - 6 YC Real +2 RC, first YC real 28th min 10 December 2011 Real vs Barca 1-3; 4 YC Real - 3 YC Barca; first YC Real min 26. 18 January 2012 Real vs Barca 1-2; 4 YC Real - 3 YC Barca; first YC Real min 17. I think this game will be different. Pepe will be on the pitch. real will be ultra offensive, they need 2 goals, not just 1. Barca wants the win, real cannot stand another defeat. Real should come up here with nerves and should try to intimidate from the first minute! I think this time will see a yellow card before 10th minute! (00:00 - 09:59) @ 4.33 with bet365 Cover this one with booking points 51-81 @ 2.75 with Stan James!

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Barcelona Pinto*, Alves, Pique, Puyol*, Abidal, Busquets, Xavi*, Iniesta, Fabregas*, Messi, Alexis *didn't play vs Malaga (4:1) Real Madrid Casillas, Arbeloa, Ramos, Carvalho*, Marcelo, Diarra/Pepe*, Alonso, Özil, Callejon, Ronaldo, Benzema *didn't play vs Ath Bilbao (4:1)

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012

Mallorca - Bilbao - Bilbao over 4' date='5 corners. - 1.8 :hope[/quote'] Yep, "my Spanish" team have an average of 6.74 corners per La Liga match this season (3rd in league). But this is a second leg Cup match where Bilbao try to keep advantage from San Mamés (2:0), so I doubt that they will attack a lot. However, here's reasoning required! :eyes

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Barca - Real Barca are dominant at home and have an excellent record in the league, conceading few goals and shipping them into the oppositions net. Real will need to attack for this game and Barcelona have got some defensive problems that they can exploit. Even away, I feel Real will be more confortable going into this game as the away team than when playing at the Bernabeu with an expectant crowd against a superb Barcelona side. Barcelona are excellent, but Real are no retards and are capable of scoring as well as getting a win that they need to have any chance. with Barcelonas two away goals Real will need to score 2, and I cant imagine Mourinho serious considering sitting back defending for 45 minutes before a panic in the 2nd half to realise they need to score two goals, nevermind the fact that Barcelona could have popped some in for themselves. Overs is too much of a mug punt to contain any value whatsoever with over 2.5 giving a measly 1/2 odds and shortening. Long term value is on Real Madrid, even though Barcelona is the better side they will struggle to win enough to see 4/6 being profitable, and is also a mug punt. Im not backing Real due to the need for "revenge" but much for psycological reasons which I believe to be more important, the crowd and the expectancy of the game. Real 5.720 Pinnacle 6/10

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 [TABLE=width: 100%] [TR] [TD]Sport[/TD] [TD]Football (Spain)[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Event[/TD] [TD]Barcelona - Real Madrid[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Selection[/TD] [TD]Over 3 goals[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Strength[/TD] [TD]7/10[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=width: 150]Date[/TD] [TD]25/01/2012[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Bookmaker/Price[/TD] [TD]188bet @ 1.87[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD]Reasoning[/TD] [TD] Barcelona will come into this game with its strongest line-up. A 4-3-3 formations which will see Busquets as defensive midfielder, Xavi, Iniesta in the center of midfield and Fabregas, Alexis and Messi in more advanced positions. At the same time their defence is complete with Dani Alves and Abidal the full-back, Pique and Puyol in the center, while their only missing is between the posts with Pinto being the designated Copa Del Rey goalkeeper. It's a good thing for the over bet as Valdes has been in excellent form lately. About Real Madrid... Mourinho is hard to understand when creating the tactics for the game with Barca. Probably the 5-0 loss last season on Nou Camp has been constantly haunting him ever since, having preffered to sit back and counter Barca ever since, with disastrous results. Now Real needs 2 goals, at the very least. What will Mourinho do? He would probably once against play wtih 3 defensive midfielders, if not for Khedira's injury. But there are other options, with Pepe, and knowing Mourinho... it wouldn't come as a major shock if he would start here, Coentrao or Granero as the 3rd defensive midfielder. I do not believe Mourinho has the balls to play with both Benzema-Higuain in the attack with Ronaldo and Ozil also on the pitch. He'll probably once again sit back, and only make changes when time is running up. And despite all this, I'll take the over cause ration tells me Real needs 2, Barca with its strongest line-up except goalkeeper, Real with a shitty defence, and every reason for the over, except for 2 things - Barca doesn't need to score, and Mourinho sucks with his 3 defensive midfielders and counter-attacking Barca - someone should tell him by now u can't counter-attack a team with 73% possesion, 3 times more passes than u and expect to win. [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Esta noche estoy aqui... Barcelona v Real Madrid It is clear that further in the cup is likely to go Barcelona, Real Madrid are unlikely to win at "Nou Camp" - in the first leg the Royal club was trying to cheat on.. football and tried to win with one shoot on target and lucky goal. Football is Barcelona, the beauty of this game is brought to us in all his ways by the Catalans (Viva Catalunia!)... and with this It says everything. Difference between teams at this moment: Real Madrid strongly more on individual skills of players, but still weaker than Barcelona as a team game. I wrote in the first leg, some real facts that become true, once again: "A team that holds over 60% ball posesion are going to kill you and pressure untill they get in with the ball and player in the net. This is Barcelona, 4-6-0 system, and the movement of all 6 midfielders when they are close to the 16m area is amazing... and one more thing the offside tramp they are smart and in many case will pass it easily" - The winning goal for Barcelona was a masterpiece pass by Messi... over Real defense, lazy and slow to catch Abidal in offsaid. Also, I wrote about the problems for the Royal Club against Barcelona (not Gijon or Bilbao!): " R. Madrid of the early this century were briliant due to the leadership under Algerian, Zinedin Zidan who tied the line of defense with a line of attack and make the transition from one line to another faster and more efficient (Cristiano Ronaldo cant do it, hes weak and has nothing in head, only dribbling and run fast - but a vision to the game? NONE!).. so, for this purpose the Royal club bought Kaka from Milan, who unfortunately did not show itself may although in fact in Milan this role he coped pretty well". I suggest you put on today is that today will be red card in the match. There are a few reasons. First, any match between Barcelona and Real Madrid are always hot. Any match between them - the confrontation between two historical enemies. Any match between Barcelona and Real Madrid stands out for its uncompromising in terms of fighting on the field and unpredictable in terms of results. And today's match - no exception. A week ago we saw the passions were running high on the football field stadium "Santiago Bernabeu". Pepe played enough alone for two red cards, as a minimum, but judging the match Cesar Muniz Fernandez and his team had not seen these things, judge that would remove Pepe early in the 2nd half when he first hit in the shoulder Messi, and then another, stepped on his hand. Fernandez missed it, missed a constant simulation of Pepe during entire match. But okay, let's not criticize the judge. Because, of course, if he removed Pepe, how many would be in his address after the game waiting to poison arrows from the entire Madrid community? Secondly, today the situation is quite different before the match. Agree, probably, there is little doubt that the 1/2 finals on the sum of the two games will go Barcelona. Of course, football is unpredictable and not as it win back the odds, but it's hard to believe that Real Madrid winning by 2 goals. That he simply will not allow Barcelona, as there is currently over Real in each aspect of the game. Barcelona - this is probably the strongest club of the world at the moment. So, on this basis, to suggest that Real Madrid, realizing the hopelessness of their situation in the second half, just start to play dirty and rude. Why after the 1st half? Because in the 1st half, Real Madrid will try to win. Tribunes will not cease to provocate players from Madrid, shouting all sorts of insults. Thus, the like of removal in the 2nd half and in the whole game is to rise. Now remove the player's Real Madrid, so what? Suffice it to say that, in 5 of the 7 previous "El Classico" red cards were there. With each "El Classico" the probability of red card, increase. Fourth, today's game will serve the Spanish referee Fernando Teixeira Vitenes, who in August, was at the first match of Spanish Super Cup between these teams. In that game he recorded 40 fouls, but it showed only 5 yellow cards. At that time he had his hands tied, as Real Madrid and Barca expected a return match after, a few days. Today it will be another Vitenes, all for the same reason that this return match. Real players, as is usual in the past "El Classico" of despair will be so rude. Before the match even goes so far as to declare gkper Casillas and defender Sergio Ramos that it is better to die in the field of Catalunia, rather than surrender, but on the official website of Real Madrid players have to convince their fans: "We have all come out! We are stronger! We will win!" Surely Vitenes watched the first match between the clubs, getting ready to judge a second leg and will not allow what he did in the 2nd half, portuguese Pepe. We all know the strict, principled and explosive Spanish judges from Primera. I believe that in today's match will see the removal of one of the players. This clash is heated very strongly, and is about to explode, the degree of match is very high! Red Card? Yes WilliamHill 2.50

OK,.I think they'll counter-attack :lolI'm sure they'll use every chance to score a goal and "not park the bus".5 corners for 90 min it's more than possible for me.Yesterday Espanyol did it. p.p.sorry for my bad English.
...and Bilbao didn't it...

Barcelona-Real Madrid over 2' date=75 @1,71 7/10 12bet Barcelona will play with Pinto in goal who made a big mistake in the first leg. Mourinho is set to play with a total offense, including Kaka and Özil from the beginning. He sees his tactical system not working out against this dominant Barca side. So over should be very realistic as it would probably end with 3 or more goals even if Mourinho would play with a defensive system. GL
2-2 +4,97

Barca - Real Barca are dominant at home and have an excellent record in the league, conceading few goals and shipping them into the oppositions net. Real will need to attack for this game and Barcelona have got some defensive problems that they can exploit. Even away, I feel Real will be more confortable going into this game as the away team than when playing at the Bernabeu with an expectant crowd against a superb Barcelona side. Barcelona are excellent, but Real are no retards and are capable of scoring as well as getting a win that they need to have any chance. with Barcelonas two away goals Real will need to score 2, and I cant imagine Mourinho serious considering sitting back defending for 45 minutes before a panic in the 2nd half to realise they need to score two goals, nevermind the fact that Barcelona could have popped some in for themselves. Overs is too much of a mug punt to contain any value whatsoever with over 2.5 giving a measly 1/2 odds and shortening. Long term value is on Real Madrid, even though Barcelona is the better side they will struggle to win enough to see 4/6 being profitable, and is also a mug punt. Im not backing Real due to the need for "revenge" but much for psycological reasons which I believe to be more important, the crowd and the expectancy of the game. Real 5.720 Pinnacle 6/10
Precisely the game I predicted. Im pleased with my selection to back Real at high odds, but the result was dissapointing! Like I said, value in the long run was on Real! What a game of football though!

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Indeed, took Real with little stakes to qualify @8.00 and tbh, they should've gone through!! Both sides would've probably deserved a penalty, but the Ramos goal was legit and should've given Real the edge. Wish they had played this way in th first leg. I honestly believe Real can take Barca, all they need is some confidence (ie. a definite success vs. Barca) and some luck. So far they've had neither. The first leg in Copa was crap, but the Liga Clasico was very unfortunate from a RM pov and they could've taken this one, too. All it takes is some belief and luck, and they can topple Barca. Great game, either way!

Esta noche estoy aqui... Barcelona v Real Madrid It is clear that further in the cup is likely to go Barcelona, Real Madrid are unlikely to win at "Nou Camp" - in the first leg the Royal club was trying to cheat on.. football and tried to win with one shoot on target and lucky goal. Football is Barcelona, the beauty of this game is brought to us in all his ways by the Catalans (Viva Catalunia!)... and with this It says everything. Difference between teams at this moment: Real Madrid strongly more on individual skills of players, but still weaker than Barcelona as a team game. I wrote in the first leg, some real facts that become true, once again: "A team that holds over 60% ball posesion are going to kill you and pressure untill they get in with the ball and player in the net. This is Barcelona, 4-6-0 system, and the movement of all 6 midfielders when they are close to the 16m area is amazing... and one more thing the offside tramp they are smart and in many case will pass it easily" - The winning goal for Barcelona was a masterpiece pass by Messi... over Real defense, lazy and slow to catch Abidal in offsaid. Also, I wrote about the problems for the Royal Club against Barcelona (not Gijon or Bilbao!): " R. Madrid of the early this century were briliant due to the leadership under Algerian, Zinedin Zidan who tied the line of defense with a line of attack and make the transition from one line to another faster and more efficient (Cristiano Ronaldo cant do it, hes weak and has nothing in head, only dribbling and run fast - but a vision to the game? NONE!).. so, for this purpose the Royal club bought Kaka from Milan, who unfortunately did not show itself may although in fact in Milan this role he coped pretty well". I suggest you put on today is that today will be red card in the match. There are a few reasons. First, any match between Barcelona and Real Madrid are always hot. Any match between them - the confrontation between two historical enemies. Any match between Barcelona and Real Madrid stands out for its uncompromising in terms of fighting on the field and unpredictable in terms of results. And today's match - no exception. A week ago we saw the passions were running high on the football field stadium "Santiago Bernabeu". Pepe played enough alone for two red cards, as a minimum, but judging the match Cesar Muniz Fernandez and his team had not seen these things, judge that would remove Pepe early in the 2nd half when he first hit in the shoulder Messi, and then another, stepped on his hand. Fernandez missed it, missed a constant simulation of Pepe during entire match. But okay, let's not criticize the judge. Because, of course, if he removed Pepe, how many would be in his address after the game waiting to poison arrows from the entire Madrid community? Secondly, today the situation is quite different before the match. Agree, probably, there is little doubt that the 1/2 finals on the sum of the two games will go Barcelona. Of course, football is unpredictable and not as it win back the odds, but it's hard to believe that Real Madrid winning by 2 goals. That he simply will not allow Barcelona, as there is currently over Real in each aspect of the game. Barcelona - this is probably the strongest club of the world at the moment. So, on this basis, to suggest that Real Madrid, realizing the hopelessness of their situation in the second half, just start to play dirty and rude. Why after the 1st half? Because in the 1st half, Real Madrid will try to win. Tribunes will not cease to provocate players from Madrid, shouting all sorts of insults. Thus, the like of removal in the 2nd half and in the whole game is to rise. Now remove the player's Real Madrid, so what? Suffice it to say that, in 5 of the 7 previous "El Classico" red cards were there. With each "El Classico" the probability of red card, increase. Fourth, today's game will serve the Spanish referee Fernando Teixeira Vitenes, who in August, was at the first match of Spanish Super Cup between these teams. In that game he recorded 40 fouls, but it showed only 5 yellow cards. At that time he had his hands tied, as Real Madrid and Barca expected a return match after, a few days. Today it will be another Vitenes, all for the same reason that this return match. Real players, as is usual in the past "El Classico" of despair will be so rude. Before the match even goes so far as to declare gkper Casillas and defender Sergio Ramos that it is better to die in the field of Catalunia, rather than surrender, but on the official website of Real Madrid players have to convince their fans: "We have all come out! We are stronger! We will win!" Surely Vitenes watched the first match between the clubs, getting ready to judge a second leg and will not allow what he did in the 2nd half, portuguese Pepe. We all know the strict, principled and explosive Spanish judges from Primera. I believe that in today's match will see the removal of one of the players. This clash is heated very strongly, and is about to explode, the degree of match is very high! Red Card? Yes WilliamHill 2.50
88' -

Sergio Ramos in Real Madrid has been yellow-carded a second time by Fernando Teixeira Vitienes and

is being sent off.

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Levante-Valencia, Levante, 3.30 betway 10units The odds are just not right here at all. Levante lost just one game of their last 13 games played at their home ground. Valencia did not win in their last 6 road games. This season Levante is a big surprise in Primera despite having a good team this season no one really expected them to be this good. In the Cup they play like teams from South America, they lose on road and win at home. So even with both teams complete I would give Levante advantage to win here. Now , there are a few things than favour Levante even more. They lost 4:1 in the first round so they are almost certain to win by a goal here because Valencia can afford to concede three goals and still advance to the semi final if they score a goal. Than the most important thing, Valencia will miss quite a few players for this game. They will have to play without : Canales, Maduro, Ruiz, Mathieu, Hernandez, Miguel, while Soldado will not start the game but will be on the bench. The hosts will miss Juanlu and Valdo again.

Re: Copa del Rey 2011-2012 Levante v Valencia Local derby with little importance since Valencia won 4-1 in the first match. Btw they're winning their last three away games vs Levante. Teams are on the 3rd and 4 place in the league and their minds are focused on the weekend matches. Juan Martinez (Levante coach) can't count on a few very important players such as injured Juanlu Gomez (6g), Valdo (2g) and Barkero (3g), all regular midfielders. Newcomers Serrano and Botelho will replace them. On the other hand Unai Emery won't risk with slightly injured Hernandez and Mathieu. Also it is likely that some first team players of both teams find themselves on the bench tonight. It is therefore ungratefully predict winner of the match, but since they're local rivals expect a great fight. Levante surely want revenge, but can hardly hope for a miracle. I see a fighting game, but without a lot of chances and goals this time. My fair is about 1,80... under 2,5 @2.00 2/10