** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa del Rey 2011-2012

Sport Football (Spain) Event Espanyol - Celta Vigo Selection Espanyol(Half time) (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 20/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price William Hill @ 2.50 Reasoning First match end with the draw 0:0. Espanyol in this moment is in very good form, fantastic win at home against Atletico Madrid 4:2 and the best match of the season for this team against Gijon on away. Morale in team must be very high. Espanyol won this Cup few years ago and take seriously this match. Celta Vigo is nothing special, Segunda Division in this moment, in this moment for sure is worse than Espanyol and I don't see too much chances on the hot ground. Espanyol can lead for half time.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copa del Rey Sport Football (Spain) Event Sevilla - San Roque Selection Over 1.5(Half Time) Strength 10/10 Date 20/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Unibet @ 2.35 Reasoning First match end with 1-0 win for Sevilla. Sevilla is after big lost at home against Real Madrid in Saturday and players for sure want play good for the supporters. Sevilla coach take this match very seriously and want make win with many goals difference. San Roque not have nothing to loss, want score goals here, in first round not be very bad or something like that. I see fast match and 2 goals in first half.

Re: Copa del Rey

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Sevilla - San Roque
Selection Over 3.5 goals
Strength 10/10
Date 20/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.39
Reasoning Simple bet really, not much to think about. Sevilla won the first leg 1-0, I watched the highlights of that game. San Roque defended in numbers but Sevilla still found many spaces on the flanks and put in a number of good crosses. Kanoute had no problems winning the aerial balls with the San Roque defenders. Negredo is also another tall and powerfull lad, who will do the same here if the coach will decide to give a rest to Kanoute. As for the squad, a good squad for Sevilla. They play at home in front of their own fans, and will be looking for a convincing win to avenge the humiliating revenge from Real. Not really much San Roque can do here, they simply lack quality, they are only 5th in Segunda B, and as their record shows there, they concede few goals at home, but are more vulnerable away.

Tuesday 20 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Espanyol v Celta de Vigo (19:00 GMT) 1.8 4 5.8 97.80 %
maximize.gif Real Madrid v Ponferradina (19:00 GMT) 1.08 17 55 100.29 %
maximize.gif Real Sporting de Gijon v Real Mallorca (19:00 GMT) 2.43 3.55 3.25 100.09 %
maximize.gif Sevilla v San Roque Lepe (21:00 GMT) 1.23 7.4 18 100.37 %
Wednesday 21 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Albacete Balompié (19:00 GMT) 1.23 7.6 15 101.13 %
maximize.gif Granada CF v Real Sociedad (20:00 GMT) 2.26 3.45 3.4 102.65 %
maximize.gif Levante UD v Deportivo La Coruña (20:00 GMT) 2.04 3.75 4 100.69 %
maximize.gif Málaga v Getafe (20:00 GMT) 1.8 3.8 5.25 100.92 %
maximize.gif Osasuna v UD Almería (20:00 GMT) 1.86 3.7 5.1 100.40 %
maximize.gif Rayo Vallecano v Racing Santander (20:00 GMT) 1.78 3.75 5.5 101.03 %
maximize.gif Real Betis v Córdoba CF (20:00 GMT) 1.57 4.3 7.5 100.28 %
maximize.gif Real Zaragoza v Alcorcón (20:00 GMT) 1.9 3.8 4.5 100.92 %
maximize.gif Villarreal v Mirandés (20:00 GMT) 1.6 4.2 7.2 100.20 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v Real Oviedo (21:00 GMT) 1.26 6.2 14.5 102.39 %
Thursday 22 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Valencia v Cádiz (19:00 GMT) 1.21 7.6 18 101.36 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v L'Hospitalet (21:00 GMT) 1.06 19.5 56 101.25 %

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Rayo Vallecano - Santander
Selection Rayo Vallecano To Qualify
Strength 10/10
Date 21/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.00
Reasoning The hosts will count with six absences to this game. The only one due to extra sporting reasons is Lass Bangoura, who is in his country treating personal documents. Due to injury are absent Dani Pacheco and Néstor Susaeta, bothe recovering from a torn ankle; José María Movilla has a knee tendinitis; Pedro Botelho and Javi Fuego have mucle problems. On the visitors side, Racing traveled to Madrid without many of their main players and with the aim of keeping the goal advantage they got in the first leg. Since Hector Cuper was dismissed, Juanjo González, Fede Castaños and Pablo Pinillos are leading the team and they are still unbeaten with two draws and two wins, one of them precisely against Rayo Vallecano.

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Villarreal - Mirandes
Selection Villarreal -1.5 (Asian-handicap)
Strength 10/10
Date 21/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.75
Reasoning A must win game for the home team here. Villarreal is having the weakest season in a long time. The team is already out of Europe (with the shame score of 0 points in their group) and is in the bottom half of the table in Primera, way behind the places that gives you a hance to play in the European competitions next season. Of course the team have excuses for this. First the group in the Champions League was really tough. And second and more important at the start of the season the team was hit by a massive injuries and their start players Rossi and Nilmar were out for a long time. But now only Rossi is still sidelines and this mean that the yellow submarine have to start winning again. This season the cup will be the only chance for Villarreal to play in Europe next year, so they will take this game very seriously. Mirandes is on first position in their group is Segunda B with just one defeat and without any question their goal this season is to be promoted to Segunda next year.

Re: Copa del Rey Sport Football (Spain) Event Malaga - Getafe Selection Getafe +0.75 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 Reasoning Malaga won first match on away 0:1.. Malaga coach Pellegrini always not taking very serious this cup and in my opinion can conitnue this trend. Malaga won first match, draw can give next round for this team, but.. Getafe always is really focused on this competition, two finals in last 5 tournaments, for sure players are very motivated tonight. Wrong line with very nice odds Sport Football (Spain) Event Betis - Cordoba Selection Betis -1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 2.00 Reasoning Similar bet like Villarreal-Mirandes. Betis in frist match lost in very unlucky situation, concended goal in last part of the match. Betis before first match have many squad problems, but today can play with the strongest team and this is huge advantage and have big support from the crowd. Cordoba is on the worse level and tonight can't make good result in Sevilla for me. Sport Football (Spain) Event Villarreal - Mirandes Selection Villarreal -1 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.00 Reasoning On away Villarreal take lucky draw 1:1.. Villarreal out from Champions League and have bad position in La Liga. Cup is the last chance for this team to play in Europa in next season. Villarreal take this match very seriously and play with the strongest squad. Mirandes for sure is one class worse and Villarreal is huge favourite on the El Madrigal tonight. Villarreal with minimum one goal margin

Re: Copa del Rey Valencia v Cadiz Goalkeepers: Guaita, Cristiano.

• Defenders: Miguel, Rami, Víctor Ruiz, Mathieu, Jordi Alba.
  • Midfielders: Topal, Albelda, Éver, Parejo, Pablo, Piatti.

• Strikers: Jonas, Aduriz and Soldado.

These are the players that will be used tonight by Unai emery in the match against Cadiz. The guests are coming from 3 levels beneath, Segunda B where they held the first position. They are a pretty strong team and I expect same as it happened in the first game, a compact defensive play from Cadiz. Valencia will not force in this game as they have the power to win without many complications. The season will get a break tonight till 8 January and I believe that none of the players will risk any injury. Expect 2 or 3 goals, but not more. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.10 with bet365

Re: Copa del Rey Sport Football (Spain) Event Barcelona - Hospitalet Selection Under 4.25 Strength 10/10 Date 22/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 1.99 Reasoning First match end with 1-0 win for Barcelona. Barcelona in this match without all key players, reserve players on the pitch today. This is cup match, not Champions League, motivation not must be very high. 2, 3-0 win can be good.. In first match Hospitalet not making any goal chances and in this match not score a single goal in my opinion, but I don't see more than 3 goals for Barcelona tonight. Under 4.25 look good for me, too high line.

Valencia - Cadiz First match ended 0-0, corners easily went Over 10.5 (14 if I remember well only in the first half) - tonight we are offered Over/Under 10.5 @ 1.80 wich is fair to be taken. Reccomended: Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.80 Bet365
this one was close m8 but a win is a win...the 9th,10th and 11 corner were in last 10 mins....from 80mins...luckly there was alot of corners in first half 12 corners FT:ok

Re: Copa del Rey Lol Chris it remin me your bet on that game from France Div. , first half 8 corners after break none :( This was fcking similar.. big thanks to Cadiz who covered after break: 9th Cadiz min 80, 10th Cadiz min 81, 11th Cadiz min 82 and final one, 12th Cadiz of course - min 91 :cigar I gived 10/10 wich is the max I can give, seldom use this kind of stake. Previous 10/10 yesterday on another Cup match Rayo Vallecano - Santander Over 10.5, ended 11-0! All under systems thread.. On the two mentioned games I write some notes from the 1st leg, of course watching the LIVE market with Bet365 I'm not hidding, I'm not lying it's true :lol

Re: Copa del Rey Oneof the best - Seriously, I really would appreciate the courtesy of a reply because you are talking serious money here and on face value I saw your comment and foolishly didnt even consider the game as a betting medium. If I had done my homework(yes it was my own fault) and seen that these players were turning out then this game on the spreads this would have been a serious betting opportunity. Please let me know who told you that the stiffs were going to play because this is a proper serious betting medium and throw away comments from your contacts can cost people an awful lot of money!?

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Copa del Rey Sport Football (Spain) Event Real Madrid - Malaga Selection Over 4.5 goals Strength 7 /10 Date 03/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price Paddy Power @ 2.75 Reasoning Whenever Real Madrid play at home, and the visitors aren't Barcelona we expect a hammering and a high scoring game at the same time, so the bookies made the over line really short. When Real Madrid visited Malaga, earlier this season, it ended 0-4, but it was actually 0-4 by the 38th minute. For this game Real won't be counting on Di Maria, but Callejon showed good finishing skills, at the same time Higuain, Ozil and Ronaldo will be a big threat. Malaga probably already gave up on the Cup this season. Facing Real Madrid here, a team which scored 15 goals in their last 3 games against them surely doesn't give them much reason to hope. I'm backing another hammering, and a high-scoring game.

Tuesday 3 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Albacete Balompié v Athletic Bilbao (19:00 GMT) 5.6 4 1.76 99.68 %
maximize.gif Alcorcón v Levante UD (20:00 GMT) 2.64 3.4 2.98 100.85 %
maximize.gif Mirandés v Racing Santander (20:00 GMT) 2.4 3.35 3.5 100.09 %
maximize.gif Real Madrid v Málaga (21:00 GMT) 1.15 11 23 100.40 %
Wednesday 4 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v Real Mallorca (19:00 GMT) 2.16 3.35 3.95 101.46 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v Osasuna (21:00 GMT) 1.1 14 38 100.68 %
Thursday 5 January 2012 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Córdoba CF v Espanyol (19:00 GMT) 2.77 3.3 2.79 102.25 %
maximize.gif Valencia v Sevilla (21:00 GMT) 1.84 3.75 4.8 101.85 %

Event Mirandes - Santander
Selection Mirandes
Strength 10/10
Date 03/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.50
Reasoning Santander travel to Miranda del Ebro with less used players as they are thinking in the crucial game they will have next Saturday against Zaragoza. The main players of the team will be saved thinking on that weekend game and they weren't even called to this game. The team of Santander in this game will be a mix between main players and less used players. In total, seven players were preserved: Toño, Álvaro, Cisma, Colsa, Adrián, Kennedy and Acosta. Santander is more worried to get out of the dangerous placement in Liga and also in solve his directive problems. Passing to the next Copa del Rey stage could be another problem to them as they would be obligate to play around two games per week during January. To knock out Mirandes, Santander will need to be at their maximum. Mirandes can surprise any team. It is a team that plays well. They press, they combine, they are very complete. And Santander will face in Anduva the cold weather and the heat of the host supporters. Beside that, Mirandes has nothing to loose. The true is that this Mirandes could perfectly play in Segunda and Santander can be obligate to recognize the quality of the hosts.

Event Mirandes - Santander
Selection Mirandes
Strength 10/10
Date 03/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.50
Reasoning Santander travel to Miranda del Ebro with less used players as they are thinking in the crucial game they will have next Saturday against Zaragoza. The main players of the team will be saved thinking on that weekend game and they weren't even called to this game. The team of Santander in this game will be a mix between main players and less used players. In total, seven players were preserved: Toño, Álvaro, Cisma, Colsa, Adrián, Kennedy and Acosta. Santander is more worried to get out of the dangerous placement in Liga and also in solve his directive problems. Passing to the next Copa del Rey stage could be another problem to them as they would be obligate to play around two games per week during January. To knock out Mirandes, Santander will need to be at their maximum. Mirandes can surprise any team. It is a team that plays well. They press, they combine, they are very complete. And Santander will face in Anduva the cold weather and the heat of the host supporters. Beside that, Mirandes has nothing to loose. The true is that this Mirandes could perfectly play in Segunda and Santander can be obligate to recognize the quality of the hosts.
are they comin from tropical place?

Event Real Sociedad - Mallorca
Selection Real Sociedad
Strength 10/10
Date 04/01/2012
Bookmaker/Price 5Dimes @ 2.19
Reasoning Philippe Montanier, Real Sociedad coach, count to this game with the absences of Asier Illarramendi and Carlos Martínez. The doubt at the moment is that if Real Sociedad will rotate his team thinking on the next game against Osasuna in Liga, or theyr will play with the main team. Mallorca faces this stage against Real Sociedad without his singning "star" in the winter market, the Nigerian with Belgium passport Marvin Ogunjimi, who got injured. I think that despite the doubt of how the two teams will play, Real Sociedad don't want to miss the chance to face his big rival Athletic Bilbao in the next stage and they will face this game more seriously.

Re: Copa del Rey Real Sociedad> Mallorca =1 (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Real Sociedad position 15° points 17 Mallorca position 14° points 18 Preview: Real Sociedad: Injured: Iñigo Martínez (defender 15 / 3), Carlos Martinez (defender 14 / 0), Asier Illarramedi (midfielder 8 / 0); include: Elustondo (midfielder 3 / 0), Cadamuro (defender 7 / 0). Mallorca: Injured: Ogunjimi (striker 0 / 0), Kevin (defender 1 / 0). Real Sociedad has a score in-house w2-d3-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 7 while Majorca has a score out of the house w1-d3-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 13. This is the first leg of the quarter-finals of the King's Cup Both teams started the season in a disastrous way, are in the bottom of the list. I'm not in great shape and the game tonight could make a change to the path taken so far. The home team coach said that this is a very important game and will be played very carefully trying to avoid conceding a goal. At the end I think that the factor field can greatly affect the outcome in favor of the Real Sociedad. The last away win against Real Sociedad de Mallorca was 2003. When the home team, Real Sociedad has never lost against Mallorca in the last four meetings. In the last 11 games with Real Sociedad, which was playing at home, Real Sociedad won 7 times, I have matched Mallorca 0 and has won 4. The goal difference is 14-10 in favor of Real Sociedad. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Copa del Rey Sociedad - Mallorca: Draw @ 3.30 (Unibet) 10/10 These two teams are very similar at the moment in their standing and performance. Sociedad is in 15th place with 17 points and Mallorca is in 14th place with 18 points. In the last 8 matches both teams have the same weakish form (2-3-3) with a bunch of draws. Sociedad draws 42.9% of its home league matches and Mallorca draws 42.9% of its away league matches. The similarity of the teams performance, I think, recommends the draw and makes it a value bet in this encounter.

Re: Copa del Rey Sport Football (Spain) Event Barcelona - Osasuna Selection Over 4.5 goals Strength 7/10 Date 04/01/2012 Bookmaker/Price Betway @ 2.90 Reasoning Well, Barcelona will be all on attack in this game. Cup clash, first game of the season, and really nothing to defende here. So a 3-4-3 formation will be used by Guardiola with Fontas, Pique and Dani Alves in the defensive line. Busquets will play the defensive midfielder part while Fabregas, Xavi and Thiago Alcantara will be the midfielders. Up-front Cuenca, Pedro and Alexis are enough to guarantee a couple of goals. Worst possible draw for Osasuna, they know before the game is even played that they stand no chance in this game. The coach shouldn't play the standard team here. And with Barcelona likely to go a couple of goals ahead, Osasuna my decide to start playing more offensive and a high scoring game could be on the cards. Over 4.5 goals.

Real Sociedad> Mallorca =1 (2.10) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Real Sociedad position 15° points 17 Mallorca position 14° points 18 Preview: Real Sociedad: Injured: Iñigo Martínez (defender 15 / 3), Carlos Martinez (defender 14 / 0), Asier Illarramedi (midfielder 8 / 0); include: Elustondo (midfielder 3 / 0), Cadamuro (defender 7 / 0). Mallorca: Injured: Ogunjimi (striker 0 / 0), Kevin (defender 1 / 0). Real Sociedad has a score in-house w2-d3-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 7 while Majorca has a score out of the house w1-d3-l3 goals scored 6 goals against 13. This is the first leg of the quarter-finals of the King's Cup Both teams started the season in a disastrous way, are in the bottom of the list. I'm not in great shape and the game tonight could make a change to the path taken so far. The home team coach said that this is a very important game and will be played very carefully trying to avoid conceding a goal. At the end I think that the factor field can greatly affect the outcome in favor of the Real Sociedad. The last away win against Real Sociedad de Mallorca was 2003. When the home team, Real Sociedad has never lost against Mallorca in the last four meetings. In the last 11 games with Real Sociedad, which was playing at home, Real Sociedad won 7 times, I have matched Mallorca 0 and has won 4. The goal difference is 14-10 in favor of Real Sociedad. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Copa del Rey Valencia without 1st keeper Guaita, defender Maduro and midfielder Canales. Good news is that Banega is completely ready and he will try to make opportunities to attacking tandem Soldado - Jonas. On the other hand, away side from Andalusia have two important absences, midfielder Perotti and striker Kanoute who was a double scorer in last Sevilla match. Home team will have support by well completed stadium Mestalla and it can be crucial in this match, imo. Both coaches were announced a very serious approach to tonight's match because they want to give win to their supporters on the eve a great feast, which means a donation of gifts. At least I think we'll see at least one goal from these teams in interesting match where home side is close to victory... over 2,5 @2.00 Paddy Power stake>> 3/10 fair>> @1.80 feel>> 2:1 happy new year to all members... :cigar

Re: Copa del Rey Valencia - Sevilla Valencia will face Sevilla at home in their first Copa del Rey game. For sure both sides will search goals, to take good competition result. Hosts will be without regular gk , Maduro and Canales, but good news are that Banega is fit, and probably will be fielded. Valencia is strong home side with 6-0-1 in their last 7 home games here, as their only loss is from Real M with 2:3. Soldado and Jonas seem to be quite dangerous and effective partnership, as Valencia managed to score 2 or more goals in all of these last 7 home games, making 6 overs. Sevilla will miss Kanoute and Perroti, but still got enough quality upfront to grab the away goal in the game. Sevilla performs strong away from home, as they lost only once in their last 10 visits ( 1:0 from Levante ). Last time when both sides played for Copa del Rey, Valencia won at home with 3:2, but then lost with 2:1 the 2nd match at Andalusia, being eliminated. I expect two strong sides, searching for goals tonight and I will back the over here over 3.5 goals 3.50 @ Sportingbet

Re: Copa del Rey Cordoba - Espanyol Cordoba is playing in Segunda division and the performance in Copa del Rey will be more than special for sure, as for the most of the lower division teams, at this stage of the tournament or every time facing Premiera side. Cordoba will try to use their home advantage and to take comfortable result before the 2nd game next week. Hosts got strong defense and managed to kept 3 straight clean sheets at home. Cordoba managed to eliminate already Premiera team, as in last round the overplayed Betis. Cordoba is making a lot of draws at home, as they got 5 draws in their last 12 matches here. Espanyol got some troubles playing on the road, but mainly scoring problems. They will rely on their home game next week, and i expect some rotations tonight. Espanyol got 2 draws in their last 4 visits. I expect close game and the most probable outcome is the draw IMO draw 3.29 @ Pinnacle

Re: Copa del Rey Cordoba - Espanyol: Draw @ 3.30 (Stan James) 10/10 Qualification to the next round has an increased interest for both sides given that the team that qualifies will not have to face any of the "big" teams (Barcelona, Real Madrid, Seville, Valencia) until the final. Espanyol competes one division higher but the guests have a big inter-city derby against Barcelona coming up. Cordoba is very difficult to defeat at home (5-5-1 record) with quite a few draws. There is a reverse fixture and I think both teams will risk very liitle and play tight which increases the chances of the draw, I think, and makes it a value bet. Valencia - Seville: Draw @ 3.75 (Stan James) 10/10 I believe this will be a tight match where neither team will want to risk conceding goals since there is a reverse fixture. In the last 16 matches between Valencia and Seville, at Valencia, 11 results have gone under 2.5 goals. Low scoring matches increase the chances of the draw result and thus I see the draw as a value bet in this encounter.