** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

France - Ligue 1 - 20-21 December

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 20-21 December

Mahno' date= dear friend from Ukraine...;) The guy sportxtipster in fact is not going very wrong here. If he is involved in in-play betting too, these picks ( 2-3 Goals ) are not bad at all. First, at odds around evens what he needs ( if singles ) is 5 out of 9 to come right and he is already on profit. Second - the most common results statistically are 1-1, 2-1 and 2-0, no wonder the odds for them are lower in all games. All these results fit in the range the guy is targeting with his bets. Third - 2-3 Goals especially with large stake bets are great at most games in-play games, and a great start to develop a possible ( further ) profit or possibly cover yourself. Of course there are extreme games, I know as I mostly go in-play, for many reasons... To make myself clear I can deliver good calculations, based on 2-3 Goals staked before the game @ 2,00 ( for example ) - if zero, one or 2 goals are scored in the First Half. It will point out that you can come a winner of most bets, or cover all or part of your losses, with in-play action. I don't think that you in particular need this explanations - I hope you see my point, as you are smart enough to figure it out right away ;)...To make my point stronger, statistically more goals are scored in the Second Half, and again ( surprise-surprise odds on Most Goals in Second Half are always lower that First Half or level ) - do I need to say more to you? I don't think so :ok Now does sportxtipster knows French Football well, does he do in-play or does he simply goes for these picks based on stats or else - none of my business really. I often don't like his reasoning, yesterday I posted something about one of his statements in Ligue 2 Thread, some 70-80% based on zero stat-source, which is very dangerous to drop like this in a Forum - people might get mislead...Still, those 2-3 Goals are not bad if you have time enough for in-play - I do in the winter, I am only busy summer time as my avatar says... Good Luck with your bets
well...this is his stats page http://tipster-competition.punterslounge.com/tipsters/sportxtipster U can see even 2-3 goals are hit and miss and mostly based on guess and pure luck.As i said he is not a punter just gambler who trys to find his luck so why bother to post your picks here then?he fluds threads with his "luck" based bets and me or other ppl have to scroll down over page or two just to pass his write ups and find some good info about matches.that's all.i don't really care about his bets it's just annoying if you know what i mean.Also if you would follow France you would know that there is not too many goals anyway ;) And Nicko my dear friend from Bulgaria if that system would be as easy as you said we all would be in big profit ;).also it's sound so good so why you don't try it yourself? :eyes

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 20-21 December Sport Football (France) Event Evian - Montpellier Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 21/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.20 Reasoning Big value in odds for the Over 2.5 here, no doubts in that. Evian is not typicall French team, in every match play open football and try scoring goals, not thinking too much about defense. 13:12 goals balance in 8 home matches, 5 league matches in a row end with Over 2.5 Montpellier is one of the strongest away team in league, 16:11 goals balanace after 9 away matches. Against not the best Evian defense for sure can score goals. Over 2.5 look very tasty.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 20-21 December Evian - Montpellier bts @ 1.9 I believe these are pretty good odds for this kind of game. Brest not half bad at home and usualy more offensive as in away games, Montpellier have some firepower in their ranks and also no major injury issues. Odds on WH are really nice for both team to score the goals, as Evian managed bts in last 13 games. As said no major missings for both teams today.

can anyone give us some info on montpellier game as im thinking of laying big on them .:unsure
As said by the post before, Evian is a team which plays without any inferiority complex even if they come from Ligue 2 and have one of the smallest budgets of the Ligue1. I watched Valenciennes vs Montpellier and Montpellier were awful in that match, I think that it is not wise to place a big bet on them at this point in time. Evian lost against Lyon but from what I've read in match reports they were unlucky to lose as Lyon scored from an offside position, and they had a valid penalty call ignored. Maybe you could place a smaller punt on correct scores such 0-2, 0-3 as they might prove me wrong and win convincingly, but if they win by 1-0 or 2-1 it will be nail biting finish anyway.

As said by the post before' date=' Evian is a team which plays without any inferiority complex even if they come from Ligue 2 and have one of the smallest budgets of the Ligue1. I watched Valenciennes vs Montpellier and Montpellier were awful in that match, I think that it is not wise to place a big bet on them at this point in time. Evian lost against Lyon but from what I've read in match reports they were unlucky to lose as Lyon scored from an offside position, and they had a valid penalty call ignored. Maybe you could place a smaller punt on correct scores such 0-2, 0-3 as they might prove me wrong and win convincingly, but if they win by 1-0 or 2-1 it will be nail biting finish anyway.[/quote'] ive jus layed £100 on them was gonna put £500 dwn but bottled it:p

And Nicko my dear friend from Bulgaria if that system would be as easy as you said we all would be in big profit ;).also it's sound so good so why you don't try it yourself? :eyes
I do it often, with odds 2,00 - 2,05, but only when my budget and time allows - like I said, it goes pretty well for me if stakes are lager enough, and I can follow the game in-play ...At the moment I am on that bet with the two German Cup games, with Atalanta, and unfortunately with Toulouse. With Hertha I am well covered with Over 3,5 Goals @3,60, with Kiel I just expect to come a winner so no action there, and a losing one with Toulouse, which at 1,72 for Under 1,5 Goals wasn't worth covering at HT. It is not a system, and as we both know it is not easy either... Good luck my friend! :ok P.S. As of sportxtipster - I got your idea and I agree, but only to the point that I am not bothered, as I would rather follow other tipsters here...

Auxerre vs Dijon 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 bet365
2-2 FT LOSE :)
Evian TG vs Montpellier 2 or 3 goals is my bet @ 2.00 with bet365
4-2 FT LOSE :)
Lille vs Nice 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365
4-4 FT LOSE :)
Lorient vs Caen exepct a tight game and 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365
0-0 FT LOSE ;)
Rennes vs Bordeaux Expect a match with 2-3 goals also here. @ 1.95 bet365
1-0 FT LOSE ;)
Sochaux vs Ajaccio 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365
0-2 WON WOW We have a winner here.Congrats :clap
Toulouse vs Brest Logic bet for me is 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 2.00 with bet365
0-0 FT LOSE :)
Valenciennes vs Lyon 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365
1-0 FT LOSE ;) So it's a 7 lose of of 8 lucky picks. with -60units just in 2 hours.Not bad,eh? I rest my case.Anybody else want's to say anything apart from Nicko? And Nicko do you still believe in 2-3 goals system? I agree about over and unders but not exactly 2-3 as it's just lazy lucky picks

Rennes v Bordeaux under 2.5 goals @1.60 67% of both ren. and Bord. ended with under 2.5 goals.Bord. didn't concede in last 4 matches. while Rennes doesn't score more then 1 goal in last 5 matches.Bordeaux is on a rise lately while rennes lost their form after bright start.
1-0 FT ;)

2-2 FT LOSE :) 4-2 FT LOSE :) 4-4 FT LOSE :) 0-0 FT LOSE ;) 1-0 FT LOSE ;) 0-2 WON WOW We have a winner here.Congrats :clap 0-0 FT LOSE :) 1-0 FT LOSE ;) So it's a 7 lose of of 8 lucky picks. with -60units just in 2 hours.Not bad,eh? I rest my case.Anybody else want's to say anything apart from Nicko? And Nicko do you still believe in 2-3 goals system? I agree about over and unders but not exactly 2-3 as it's just lazy lucky picks
I said there's no system - time and money needed plus the game followed in-play. As my previous post shows, I won one @ 2,00, lost one @ 2,00 ( so break even so far ), made a small profit on Hertha. Fact is Atalanta and Cesena is looking as a loser, but if it stays 2-1 until HT, I can prove my point, distributing at potential profit of 10,5 units in a way to minimize my loss or even make profit if lucky...I re-reading posts in the Italian Thread, I am also making my own conclusions, and of course keep my fingers crossed it stays 2-1 until the break ;) I do not believe in ANY system with picks of 2-3 Goals, but I do believe in what stats say - most common results in the game ( 2-1, 2-0, 1-1 ) and I do believe more Goals are scored in the Second Half in general ( as odds point out )...So that often gives me options in-play... Simple as that...As of the results of those picks above - like I said - I am not bothered.

Re: France - Ligue 1 - 20-21 December just say that I don't believe in this system, much less believe in general punters who every day give so many predictions and so little useful informations. in luck can't trust a long time ago, so most picks on this forum don't follow, except experienced tipsters who have proven with their leagues. Fortunately we have them here! :clap

I said there's no system - time and money needed plus the game followed in-play. As my previous post shows, I won one @ 2,00, lost one @ 2,00 ( so break even so far ), made a small profit on Hertha. Fact is Atalanta and Cesena is looking as a loser, but if it stays 2-1 until HT, I can prove my point, distributing at potential profit of 10,5 units in a way to minimize my loss or even make profit if lucky...I re-reading posts in the Italian Thread, I am also making my own conclusions, and of course keep my fingers crossed it stays 2-1 until the break ;) I do not believe in ANY system with picks of 2-3 Goals, but I do believe in what stats say - most common results in the game ( 2-1, 2-0, 1-1 ) and I do believe more Goals are scored in the Second Half in general ( as odds point out )...So that often gives me options in-play... Simple as that...As of the results of those picks above - like I said - I am not bothered.
@Mahno Atalanta already a loser, so that is 1 out of 3, and a bit of profit from Hertha. Onto other games, as Italy midweek seems good for Overs...None of my other bets are 2-3 Goals though.;)

@Mahno Atalanta already a loser, so that is 1 out of 3, and a bit of profit from Hertha. Onto other games, as Italy midweek seems good for Overs...None of my other bets are 2-3 Goals though.;)
Nicko,this is exactly what i'm trying to say.2-3 are just luck as it doesn't cover 1-0,2-2,3-2 and so on.Todays games are crazy-it's under 1.5 or over 3.5.You won't make profit on 2-3 goals on a long run.Better to choose 3-4 bets you have good info about a day or acca and carry on.Only had 1 bet in France but with large stake.But it's really dangerous when you place alot of picks and then trying to chase you loses-you will lose even more and you know that.There is big difference between smart punter and gambler ;)