** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December What happened to the post about Serie B?? The guy who was 1000% sure about the tip? It is now gone...are people allowed to backtrack on tips or are admins making edits? Sketchy...never read someone so confident of a pick and now it is deleted?

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December

Sport Football (Italy)
Event Genoa - Bologna
Selection Bologna
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 4.50
Reasoning Bologna have a form curve thats going up, as Di Vaio seem to have find his goalscoring touch again. Genoa on the other hand have had difficulties under pressure at home, specially without Palacio, who will be missing, to create something forward. Also Kucka and Antonelli will miss, while Bovo is a very doubtfull to feature. Bologna played 2-2 with Milan at home, prior to that they held Juve to a draw in Turin in the cup, beat Siena at home, and drew away to Cagliari. After a slow start, despite som good away performances and results, they look to finally playing to their potential, Di Vaio supported by Diamanti and Ramirez will hurt Genoas weakened defence at every oppurtunity. Genoa have had trouble defending against fast breaks so far and I believe the guests will get their chances to get a good result here.

Unlucky tonight Dylan - it could have been a great night for you.
Thanks man. Unfortunatly it wasn't to be but I take great solace that they were so close to coming in, at least it means I was barking up the right trees. -0.3 units for the day. I do feel i might have gone a little goal crazy in todays match ups as i've gone for; Parma vs Leece – over 2.5 goals 2.10 at bet265 (2 Units) I agree with ultravires earlier post that this game see’s two teams with pretty awful defences and goals are surely likely. Let’s start with Leece who have conceded 7 in their last 2 games, and in a bid shore up defensively their mad cap manger Sergi Cosmi has decided the best thing to do is to player more attackers in a 4-3-3 formation (usually 4-1-3-2 I think). Not sure whether this is a good idea as it leaves Obodo out of the team who is a work horse and contributes well to both attack and defence, and so it leaves their defence looking even more exposed. They have however scored 4 in their last two games as well, and Muriel is beginning to highlight his promise and with Di Michele back fit they have got a partnership that is seemingly working well with Di Michele's calmness and experience allowing Muriel to fully unleash all his youthful exuberance. These two will definitely be a threat and with Cuardrado who is a pacy and direct runner likely to join them upfront it’s actually quite an exciting prospect. Parma for their part have a decent home record (4-1-2), and even without Giovinco won’t go down without a fight. Losing Gio is a huge loss but they do still do have a couple of decent attackers on the park and if there is any defence they could break open it’s probably this Leece one. Leece are indeed very tempting, but as we saw against Lazio they can easily undo all their hard work with lazy defending so I hope goals are the better option. Cesena vs Inter – over 2.5 goals 2.25 at bet365 (2 units) I really don’t think that Inter have turned any corners yet, and they should certainly be made to work for any points against Cesena this afternoon. Although they have recorded 4 wins in the last 5 league, I think they have got away with it slightly due to the oppositions negative tactics, both Genoa and Fiorentina didn’t even try to worry them and Siena rarely gave 100% either. I can’t see Cesena doing the same, they are a spirited team and will want to get the win. Cesena’s form has been excellent recently, three wins in four including decent scalps in Palermo and Genoa has left morale very high and Mutu has really come into his own with three goals in these matches. Attacking wise they have no major issues for this game, and whilst the captian Colluci is still out he has been for a while and played no part in this mini revival. They have quite an attacking formation as well with 3 attack minded midfielders and one up top. Defensively they are fine too but I still think they are susceptible to attacks when the ball is kept on the floor. If Inter want to win I feel they will need to step their game up and score at least twice here. They are certainly capable of that and hopefully recent results has improved confidence. It’s unfortunate Sneijder is still out but it’s clear that they still have players of great quality who should really be able to out think Cesena’s today. I think there will also be some pressure from the fans and the board to put in a better attacking performance as the forwards haven’t exactly shone in recent weeks. :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December I think the Genoa vs Bologna game is also an interesting one. Bologna seem to have found their best attacking selection recently with Diamanti and Ramirez playing behind Di Vaio. The first two are players who always want the ball and will run at defenders / midfielders all day. Genoa to me are a bit like Fiorentina, very fickle and with only Rossi who really shows much passion and I don't think they will enjoy playing against Bologna. With Palacio and most likely Danielli out they will miss two key lynchpins of their side, and with Antonini and Bovo also both out as well, defence wise there could be a little bit of a crisis. I'm still weighing up the +0.5 or DNB on Bologna.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Cesena - Inter: Inter @ 1.93 (Titanbet) 10/10 Inter has won 4/5 recent matches and is making an attempt to cover the poor results early in the season. Cesena is in 18th place and has the second worst home record (1-3-3). Recently, they appear to have some form since the have won 3/4 recent matches, but the results have come against sides clearly weaker than Inter. In Inter's last match at Genoa the odds for their win were 2.00 against a team 9 places above Cesena. So, the given odds are attractive for Inter's win here.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December My bets for this Italian afternoon: - I confirm my taking of Novara @ 19.5 bf, stake 1/10. This quote is real value. Novara will want to make history today, players are highly determinate. Determination and underdogs motivations can cope with the missing talents. Defensive line-up for Novara but when counter-attack the 2 wing-backs will raise high to produce many crosses bringing the actual formation to a 3-5-2. Spot light on Rigoni also, former Juve player back in the late '90s, he can make the difference in the Novara squad. Juventus may also underestimate today match, considering they'll play against Udinese in 3 days time before the Christmas break. JFF bet, but dreams do happen and Novara not playing that bad as previous league results may show. - In the Sicilian derby (Catania-Palermo) I take Over 2.5 @ 2.18 bf, stake 4/10. 6 of the previous 10 matches in Serie A within these 2 teams ended Over 2.5, I think the trend will continue today. Palermo has yet to score away from home this season, this is an astonishing record that will have to break soon. Today can be that day, given Palermo will put 110% to beat their islanders rivals. I expect to see an open match, both teams can really win here and I would not be surprised to see Palermo leading throughout the 90 minutes. Spot light on free kicks with the "experts" Lodi on the Catania side and Miccoli for Palermo.

AC Milan vs Siena The first goal has been scored before the 31st minute in 6 out of 7 of AC Milan's home games and in 5 out of 7 of Siena's away games. I expect to see an early goal in this game. 6pts Time of First Goal Scored - Up to and Including 30th Minute @ 1.75 William Hill
So annoyed with this game. So many chances were created especially by the home side. They eventually went on to win 2-0 with their 1st goals scored at 53rd minute. -6pts :(

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Lazio vs Udinese Home side is happy and motivated tonight., They managed to qualify in Europa League cause Vaslui had more than half of team injured. Tonight will be a huge test for Roma team as they will host a good side. Udinese managed a 1-0 to Milano against Inter, but in rest no goals in rest and last 5 games. Lazio scored 1 or 2 goals by game. I think will definitely see 2-3 goals tonight and a match that might end undecided. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

I think the Genoa vs Bologna game is also an interesting one. Bologna seem to have found their best attacking selection recently with Diamanti and Ramirez playing behind Di Vaio. The first two are players who always want the ball and will run at defenders / midfielders all day. Genoa to me are a bit like Fiorentina, very fickle and with only Rossi who really shows much passion and I don't think they will enjoy playing against Bologna. With Palacio and most likely Danielli out they will miss two key lynchpins of their side, and with Antonini and Bovo also both out as well, defence wise there could be a little bit of a crisis. I'm still weighing up the +0.5 or DNB on Bologna.
For all the above reasons I'm taking a last minute punt on; Genoa vs Bologna - Bologna DNB 3.4 at Ladbrokes (1 unit) :hope

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Napoli - Roma Oh my fcking memories, this is not fine. I fcked this bet because I forgot my password with Bewin , gotta go with the stats.. Napoli are very late stoppage time goalscorers you can write this on the wall to remember. I did check Roma's stats and from 16 goals received 10 were between 75-90 minute. The line is set goal after 72:59, dont know if Roma received in the given 2 minutes some goals and fcking dont care. I got my head blowing mixing some baccari with whiskey and going to sleep and wake up next morning. I dont know but some girls are so freaking, asked one last night in a club when she steal last time and got a face palm. Now I cant even go out with my car in this state, ast time I drived drunk back in 2009 went out on the autobahn and crashed along with my subbie, stayed in coma for a time. Now I better go sleep 3-4 hours to recover my forces I believe with the hand on my heart, it wil be a late goal - so be it man, it doesnt matter who scores (I personay think Napoli gonna put the ball in the net). Love changes everething. Dont forget me! I kiss you Reccomended: Late Goal: After 72:59 minutes @ 1.83 Bet365 Sincerely yours, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge Russian Football 2011/12 Thread on the PL Forum uePCg.png

Lecce +0.5 - 2.050 - 5 points - WIN Lecce win - 5.00 - 1 point - LOSS
That was a real bitch-ass performance from Parma. Two banks of four at home and they almost got what they deserved when Lecce opened a 3-1 lead. Can't quite believe they pulled it back to 3-3 with two late goals. Lecce played their way into a deserved lead but let it slip. Would have seen some nice profit on that match had they held on.
Bologna +0.5 - 1.900 - 3 points - LOSS
A little aggrieved that this dropped too. Bologna did get a little ragged at the end but I think they were worth a point. They missed a couple chances to go 2-1 up and that cost them in the end. Overall I have just over 1 point of profit for the weekend. Not as much as it perhaps should have been but it's profit nonetheless.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Unlucky Ultravires and any other Leece backers, it was unfortunate if not unsurprising that Leece messed up. Still good profit on the +0.5 line. The midweek game vs Inter should be fun!

Parma vs Leece – over 2.5 goals 2.10 at bet265 (2 Units):ok Cesena vs Inter – over 2.5 goals 2.25 at bet365 (2 units) :\ Genoa vs Bologna - Bologna DNB 3.4 at Ladbrokes (1 unit):\
Another disappointing weekend for me, -1 overall with a couple of near misses. I'm unlikely to go in tonight but do think a couple of draws could be on the cards later.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December Lazio - Udinese: Draw @ 3.25 (Coral) 10/10 The teams are evenly matched, I think. Udinese is in 3rd place with 30 points and Lazio is in 4th place with 28 points. Udines has the best defense and Lazio has the 2nd best (along with Juventus) defense in the league which increases, I think, the chance of the draw especially in a match with such significance for table standing at the top. Udinese has a 2-3-2 away record indicating a propensity for the draw result. Lazio also has its share of draws at home with a record of 3-2-2. The odds for the draw make the bet worth the risk given the dynamics of the match. Napoli - Roma: Draw @ 3.65 (Unibet) 10/10 Napoli is in 5th place with 21 points and Roma is in 10th place with 18 points. Napoli is probably in better shape as a team (2-5-1 form) but the recent results indicate a significant propensity for the draw result including 4/5 most recent matches and 2/3 most recent home matches (home record: 3-3-1). Roma has had its problems this year and it has a below average away record (2-1-4) and average overall form (3-1-4), but the recent 1-1 draw against Juventus (2nd place) indicates that they still have some quality and they can get results. I think Roma will play for the draw here and given Napoli's recent propensity for the result we just may get a stalemate. The odds are worth the risk, I believe.

Re: Italy - Serie A - 17-18 December CURGfJWt-SYJYsCcK.png NAPOLI V ROMA riaqqurF-lrLUrhrE.png Napoli go into this match on the back of some good home form. In last 6 they are unbeaten, having beat Lecce,Udinese, Man City and drawing with Lazio, Juventus and Bayern Munich. They are full strength here and have a very vocal and fierce crowd behind them. Roma are winless 3 and won only 2 in 7. They have also only scored 1 in the last 3 matches. They have Pjanic, Cassetti, Borini and Kjaer missing. Bojan+Juan returns. As the stats suggest Roma are having problems scoring and defensively they will be stretched by Lavezzi, Cavani+Hamsik. Napoli won the 2 encounters v Roma last season and I see them winning again. Napoli home: w3 d3 l1 Roma away: w2 d1 l4 Napoli, 17/20 VC 8/10 Both to score? No, 11/10 Betfair 6/10 Cavani anytime, 5/4 UniBet 4/10

Lazio - Udinese: Draw @ 3.25 (Coral) 10/10 The teams are evenly matched, I think. Udinese is in 3rd place with 30 points and Lazio is in 4th place with 28 points. Udines has the best defense and Lazio has the 2nd best (along with Juventus) defense in the league which increases, I think, the chance of the draw especially in a match with such significance for table standing at the top. Udinese has a 2-3-2 away record indicating a propensity for the draw result. Lazio also has its share of draws at home with a record of 3-2-2. The odds for the draw make the bet worth the risk given the dynamics of the match. Napoli - Roma: Draw @ 3.65 (Unibet) 10/10 Napoli is in 5th place with 21 points and Roma is in 10th place with 18 points. Napoli is probably in better shape as a team (2-5-1 form) but the recent results indicate a significant propensity for the draw result including 4/5 most recent matches and 2/3 most recent home matches (home record: 3-3-1). Roma has had its problems this year and it has a below average away record (2-1-4) and average overall form (3-1-4), but the recent 1-1 draw against Juventus (2nd place) indicates that they still have some quality and they can get results. I think Roma will play for the draw here and given Napoli's recent propensity for the result we just may get a stalemate. The odds are worth the risk, I believe.
Well, didn't think Roma had enough to win....but there you go....Good profit (+12.50) nevertheless from the other draw....:ok

Napoli - Roma Oh my fcking memories, this is not fine. I fcked this bet because I forgot my password with Bewin , gotta go with the stats.. Napoli are very late stoppage time goalscorers you can write this on the wall to remember. I did check Roma's stats and from 16 goals received 10 were between 75-90 minute. The line is set goal after 72:59, dont know if Roma received in the given 2 minutes some goals and fcking dont care. I got my head blowing mixing some baccardi with whiskey and going to sleep and wake up next morning. I dont know but some girls are so freaking, asked one last night in a club when she steal last time and got a face palm. Now I cant even go out with my car in this state, ast time I drived drunk back in 2009 went out on the autobahn and crashed along with my subbie, stayed in coma for a time. Now I better go sleep 3-4 hours to recover my forces I believe with the hand on my heart, it will be a late goal - so be it man, it doesnt matter who scores (I personaly think Napoli gonna put the ball in the net). Love changes everething. Dont forget me! I kiss you Reccomended: Late Goal: After 72:59 minutes @ 1.83 Bet365 Sincerely yours, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the World's Best Betting Forum, The Punters Lounge Russian Football 2011/12 Thread on the PL Forum uePCg.png
:p min 82 Hamsik (Napoli), min 90 Simplicio (Roma) Only one goal was enough, still two late goals (After the 72 minute and 59 seconds) were scored. The joy in my heart no words can reveal

:p min 82 Hamsik (Napoli) ' date= min 90 Simplicio (Roma) The joy in my heart no words can reveal
you must of ment 72:90 mins then my friend not 72:59 mins:clap nice pick again my friend:ok keep them coming..i think roma keep surpriseing people or napoli dissapointing people

you must of ment 72:90 mins then my friend not 72:59 mins:clap nice pick again my friend:ok keep them coming..i think roma keep surpriseing people or napoli dissapointing people
I assume he meant a goal to be scored after 72 minutes and 59 seconds. Really nice pick KavkaZ, backed up with some solid stats.

Thanks Chris I will do it, promise.. besides I opened a thread under systems with only statistical bets. 72:59 First number 72 it represents minute, while the second one (59), seconds ;)