** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December

Spooner

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Aston Villa vs Liverpool
Selection Under 2.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 1.72
Reasoning Aston Villa receives the visit of Liverpool at this round, both teams come after victories in the last round, but cormorants are going through a period better than the hosts of the afternoon. Aston Villa ranked 10th in the standings with 19 points accumulated in 15 rounds, the team with most draw in number 7, had only four wins and as many defeats, 18:19 goal average. At home have played 7 games and managed to accumulate 11 points, 3 wins, 2 draws and 2 defeats, goal difference 10:7. After two rounds ago lost at home to Manchester United 0:1, Villa moved to Bolton where they managed to get all 3 points. The most important is the absence of Gabriel Agbonlahor, he is suspended for the cumulation of yellow cards and will not evolve in this game, join him Jenas and Given are missing. Liverpool is on the 7 in the rankings with 26 points, had 7 wins, 5 draws and 3 defeats, 18:13 . goal average. It is the best defensive team so far, in the 7 trips have managed to accumulate 12 points, had 4 wins and 3 defeats, goal difference 8:7. In the last 10 games have suffered one defeat even if Gerrard is injured for a long period of time. No less than 8 results under 2.5 goals in the last 10 games have been played for Liverpool, and in the last two trips here was scored one goal each time. Probable LineUps : Aston Villa 4-3-3 : Guzan - Hutton, Dunne, Collins, Warnock - Herd, Petrov, Bannan - Albrighton, Bent, N’Zogbia Liverpool 4-3-3 : Reina - Johnson, Agger, Skrtel, Enrique - Adam, Henderson, Rodriguez - Kuyt, Suarez, Downing

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sport Football (England - Prem)
Event Man. City vs. Arsenal
Selection Over 3.5
Strength 10/10
Date 18/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Sportingbet @ 2.65
Reasoning Headline of this round is certainly meeting between Manchester City and Arsenal. The team coached by Mancini is sensation at home games in PremierLeague managed to get all the points. Manchester City ranks first in the standings with 38 points, only 2 over rival United. In the 15 rounds played so far, citizens have managed to get 12 wins, 2 draws and one defeat they suffered, were the most prolific offense with 49 goals scored and only 15 received. In seven matches played at home,City has 7 wins, goal difference 24:4. The first defeat of the season have suffered away to Chelsea last round score 2:1. Clichi and Kolarov are only missing the hosts. Arsenal are 5th in the PremierLeague, had 29 points of which 10 obtained on foreign land. Have 9 wins, 2 draws and 4 defeats this season, goal difference 31:23. 3 wins, 1 draw and 3 defeats is the balance as guests, games that have scored 17 goals and received 18. It will be hard to get any point in this confrontation especially after City lost to Chelsea. Probable LineUps : Man. City 4-4-2 : Hart - Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta - Milner, Toure, Barry, Silva - Balotelli, Aguero Arsenal 4-3-3 : Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen - Song, Ramsey, Arteta - Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho

Everton vs Norwich Everton -1 @ 17/10 with PaddyPower Saha anytime @ 7/5 with Unibet Saha to score 2 or more @ 7/1 with Skybet
Shots on target : Everton 15 Norwich 1 Corners : Everton 13 Norwich 0 I did say I would wait for the teams to be announced and swerved it when Rodwell and Drenthe weren't named but still that is ridiculous. If those two start against Swansea I'm going in again, especially with the impact Drenthe made.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Blackburn @ 2.45 :( Norwich +0.5 @ 2.35 :D Fulham - Bolton under 2.5 @ 2.07 :D Newcastle - Swansea under 2.5 @ 1.99 :D Wolves - Stoke over 2.5 @ 2.03 :D Chelsea -1 (EH) @ 2.00 :( Season record: 65-83 (+11.89) QPR - Man Utd over 2.5 @ 1.86 pinnacle Expecting QPR to take it to Man Utd here, as they have been scoring goals in 7 of their last 8 games, as well as at home. They have scored in each of their last 5 home games, but come up against a Man Utd team that has won its last 3 away games. However, there are concerns with this Man Utd defence that is without Vidic, while Evra and Evans have been exposed all year. QPR drew 1-1 with West Brom, Blackburn and Aston Villa, beat Chelsea 1-0 and were competitive in the 3-2 loss to Man City. They have nothing to lose here, as they are not expected to get a result after Man Utd's 4-1 win over Wolves which may signal a return to their goal scoring form. With Nani and Rooney amongst the goals, then they will like their chances of beating this QPR defence that has allowed a goal to Liverpool and West Brom, two goals to Norwich and Stoke, and 3 goals to Man City and Tottenham, so believe that if Man Utd play with the same effort they showed last week, they too could score a few here. Like goals to occur here and not the handicap for Man Utd, as still there are question marks about their defence, while in the middle of the park, with the lack of a player like Scholes there, teams can dominate them. Liverpool @ 1.91 centrebet Villa won the corresponding fixture 1-0 and that was their only win over Liverpool in their last 13 meetings but with the goalscorer Downing at Liverpool now, and Agbonlahor suspended, their goalscoring options are pretty much limited to Bent. However Liverpool's CB pairing of Skrtel and Agger have blossomed after the injury to Carragher, and they have been a major reason why Liverpool have conceded the lowest number of goals in the EPL. Liverpool have not been scoring as well as they should be, as a combination of hitting the woodwork (the most in the EPL), some excellent goalkeeping and obviously not finishing off the numerous chances they create, has led to this. Still, they have shown enough, especially with Suarez up front, that they can get the result, and they have managed 3 wins in their last 4 away games, so their away form has improved, scoring twice in each of these 3 away wins. There is enough in this Liverpool team that they have enough form to beat Villa, especially at a ground where they have a good record at, with 2 wins and a draw from their last 4 meetings there. Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.15 bet365 Spurs have been in very good form, and despite their defeat at Stoke with some questionable refereeing, they had won their previous 6 games. In these wins, they scored at least two goals in each of them, and won the last 5 of these games by at least a two goal margin. Defensively, they had allowed just four goals in these 6 wins, and in their last two home games, they had not allowed a goal. Like them to dominate Sunderland here, as even though O'Neill brings alot of positive energy to the team, the win last week as over Blackburn, and now heading south to London, where Sunderland have just one win and a draw in their last 10 meetings there. Sunderland have allowed at least two goals in 6 of their last 10 games, and though they have managed to score in 8 of these games, not too confident in Bendtner and Sessegnon doing enough here to breach this defence, while Spurs have too many very good attacking players who can score goals here. Man City - Arsenal under 2.5 @ 2.50 pinnacle Expexting a very tight encounter here as Chelsea's win over Man City saw their unbeaten run end, while Arsenal resurgent form has them in a positive mood going into this game. Man City have conceded just 4 goals in these 7 home games, and with van Persie in great form for the visitors then expect the backline of Richards, Lescott, Kompany and probably Zabaleta to be more solid at the back. Arsenal have scored at least twice in 5 of their last 6 away games, but this should be a tougher defence to try and breach, given the quality back there. With the midfielders pretty much evening themselves out here, then much will be expected from van Persie in particular, with Gervinho and Walcott assisting him, to make things happen up front. However expecting van Persie to be well shackled here by this very good defence. With Arsenal expected to go with 4 CBs in defence: Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Koscielny and Djouro, then doubt that they will get much from their full backs going forward as they will not want to leave holes in the back for City to counter attack. City have scored at least 3 goals in 6 of their 7 home games so they do give their fans plenty to cheer about, but they go up against a defence with 3 clean sheets and just one goal in the other two games, in their last 5 games, so a much more solid backline has given them a stable platform in winning their games. Can see both teams getting a point here, otherwise a narrow win for either side is likely, so a low scoring game has value here.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Man. United -1 @ QPR. 1.92 @ Pinnacle (6/10) No brainer whatsoever to play United on handicap here. QPR have quality squad but the have problems scoring at home and overall United should win this one with something to spare. Defense should be fine and with Rooney discovering his form watch out! Should be a good game for Nani as well, I reckon he can pick this QPR defense apart. Man. City vs Arsenal. Over 3 goals. 2.12 @ Pinnacle (7/10) With the form City are in this season the obvious bet would be to pick them to win and do it in style but I have decided a more cautious approach and playing overs. If Arsenal don't give a helping hand, that is van Persie doesn't score, City can always cover this line on their own. Last five matches between these two @ City ground have produced at least three goals. Arsenal won 3-0 on their last visit and that was because Boyata was sent off after just five minutes. With silly player like Balotelli in the City side I wouldn't bet against City to finish this with 10 men again, so that is another reason why I prefer overs instead of a home win.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December My recommended bet today is QPR V Man u both teams to score at evens with ladbrokes. Qpr have scored in their last 5 home games including man city and Chelsea. Man u are weakened which should increase their chance of conceding, yet with the quality in the man u squad they should have little difficulty scoring against an at best average qpr defence. Good luck all!

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Some picks for today with the punting going slow in other sports ;) Mind that I am not the best football punter around. Might come back later with the other two ties. (3/10) QPR (+0.5) to bt. Manchester United @ 2.76 with Pinnacle Might look a bit stupid, but Manchester is in slump and that can easily lead to another poor performance against a motivated home team. Not one to be taken with a lot of money, but I just cannot see United walking over QPR here if they were unable to even get through the Champions League tie. (4/10) Aston Villa (+0.5) to bt. Liverpool @ 2.14 with Pinnacle Do not understand the odds here, as I believe Villa should be around 1.80 on the plus handicap. They play solid, if unspectacular, football and Liverpool has been struggling against some of these teams lately. Might not be up for this massively either and I can see a pretty boring game with almost no goals.

Wigan - Chelsea Sturridge to score first 4/1 1/10 Draw 4/1 2/10 Chelsea -2.5 3/1 3/10
Perfect result in this game, Wigan played well today and had no fear of getting thumped 4 - 0 again! City vs Arsenal City are in a mini-crisis at the moment and everything seems to not go their way. Dumped into the Europa league, nearly beaten by liverpool and beaten at chelsea. Players sent off in both games. This fixture isnt going to be one to get things back on track with a simple win as Arsenal look a much improved side since their heavy loss at Old trafford. Song and Arteta in midfield look excellent and Van Persie and Walcott are in superb form. Throw in Ramsey and Gervinho and they should provide City with plenty of problems. However this is going to be a much harder fixture than that of last season, where Arsenal won 0 - 3 after an early sending off of Boyata. Fabregas and Nasri have gone, and City have bought in some premium players. Silva looks world-class and Hart looks good in goal as well. I'd expect a good game of attack vs defence, and imo anything can happen. 7/10 for City is too short to back with football deviations to pink a profit so im going for another strange little bet: Draw 3/1 5/10 Arsenal win 9/2 1.5/10 sj You could say this is a "Arsenal win no bet" with main stakes on the draw.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Aston Villa - Liverpool: Liverpool @ 1.90 (Paddy Power) 10/10 The odds are acceptable, I think, for Liverpool's win. Aston Villa has poor form in the last 8 (2-2-4) and also a below average home record (3-2-2). Liverpool stumbled in the last away match against Fulham (1-0) and will be looking to cover some ground in its attempt to move into the European League spots. Liverpool's form is 6th best (3-4-1) and its away record is good (4-0-3). In the end, Liverpool's better quality roster and good away performance should be able to win against a mediocre Aston Villa side.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Taking the unders today at Villa Park. Priced at 1.70 seems fairly acceptable. Seven out of the last eight head to heads here have ended with fewer than three goals. The way Liverpool are set up means they tend to keep games tight, and I don't feel there's any value in a price of below evens for the away side here. Liverpool and Villa are probably around the similar mark, challenging for scraps outside of the Champions League. Difference is Liverpool have spent bit. Gabby Agbonlahor sits out today also. Given that means Heskey should start, there will be even less pace evident.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December (1/10) Sunderland vs. Tottenham - Draw @ 4.78 with Pinnacle Definitely feel like there is value here in the draw selection. Sunderland can be pretty tough team to play against and they will keep this one tight despite being up against a much classier team. The unders can also be played, but the line does not attract me as much as this. (1/10) Arsenal to bt. Manchester City @ 4.99 with Pinnacle Basically, there is not a class difference between the two teams as the odds suggest. City have lost against Chelsea and the broken run might have an effect on this match, especially since they will be up against another strong and ambitious side that is playing pretty well at the moment after a poor start to the season.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Was due a sloppy round of games and it came yesterday 1win/2losses with Wolves losing and a late equaliser at Wigan to kill me. Got lucky on the overs between Blackburn/WBA with a late winner there to limit my losses thankfully. Gonna play the overs in the Arsenal/City match, just cannot imagine any other scenario but a few goals in this one. We've tightened up no doubt but I think Mertesacker and Djourou are weak-links against a side like City, plus we do tend to concede easy goals on the road, so I find it hard to see us keeping a clean sheet. City are also more attackable this season with their approach to games, they havent had a clean sheet for a good number of games so I would expect us to score at least once aswell. Two sides who have goals in them, hoping for more of the same today, and a Gooner win of course. I've talked more in-depth about the game earlier. Team should be: Szczesny, Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen, Song, Arteta, Ramsey, Theo, Gervinho, RVP. Man City vs Arsenal OVER 2.5 goals @ 1.72 (Boylesports:5pts)

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December It is true I drank a bit in the Hungry Duck this afternoon after party in the club all night long but I am not going to take young gunners here. Man. City 4-4-2 : Hart - Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta - Milner, Toure, Barry, Silva - Balotelli, Aguero Arsenal 4-3-3 : Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen - Song, Ramsey, Arteta - Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho Look at the compo... Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen this is defense for Arsenal. Man City have fast players Bart, Aguerro, Silva that can make difference against this slow defense and unexperienced. Man City - 1.5 AH , Arsena first of all dont have a gkper. This happens to United. there is no room for unexperienced guys like De Gea or others in a club for the highest level. I rate Hart over the polish gkper and this is where the difference will be made, unless stupid Mauricio Balotelli get another.. red card - City takes it with handicap -1.5.

Look at the compo... Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen this is defense for Arsenal. Man City have fast players Bart, Aguerro, Silva that can make difference against this slow defense and unexperienced. I rate Hart over the polish gkper and this is where the difference will be made, unless stupid Mauricio Balotelli get another.. red card - City takes it with handicap -1.5.
Enjoyed your analysis. On the note of fast players, Arsenal have a certain Theo Walcott among their ranks, as well as fleet footed players such as Ramsay and Gervinho. I believe lots of fouls will be made in this match, especially by the fullbacks (Koscielny, Zabaleta, Djourou) and the defensive shield (Barry, Song), so maybe the players above to be booked could be a decent bet. Over 50 Card Points also look like a good option. Personally I think there are other more certain bets in the market, but if you have some spare cash, i would consider putting them in the options above.

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December Sport Football (England - Prem) Event City - Arsenal Selection Arsenal +0.75 (Asian-handicap) Strength 10/10 Date 18/12/2011 Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 1.98 Reasoning I see very good chances for Arsenal to make points in this match. Arsenal after terrible start of the season is in very hot form, 7 wins in last 8 rounds. Van Persie have chances to broken Alan Shearer goalscoring record in one calendar year. City not have good days, out from Champions League, lost against Chelsea 2:1 from 0:1. In last year here Arsenal won 3:0. :hope

I believe lots of fouls will be made in this match' date=' especially by the fullbacks (Koscielny, Zabaleta, Djourou) and the defensive shield (Barry, Song), so maybe [b']the players above to be booked could be a decent bet. Over 50 Card Points also look like a good option. Personally I think there are other more certain bets in the market, but if you have some spare cash, i would consider putting them in the options above.
This is according to the referee, can you provide stats if the ref is addicted to cards? If was Mark Clatenburg maybe touch it this bet. I dont even know whos referee

This is according to the referee' date=' can you provide stats if the ref is addicted to cards? If was Mark Clatenburg maybe touch it this bet. I dont even know whos referee[/quote'] referee for this match is phil dowd. stats for the season. Games 14 Yellows 64 Reds 1 games are inclusive of league cups etc. he seems to be the type of ref that has no hesitation towards drawing out cards. consistently giving out 3+ cards per game (except 1)

Tottenham - Sunderland Spurs bin in a pretty good form lately, but they still keep conceding goals. This season in 15 Premier League games Spurs kept a clean sheet only 5 times. Sunderland scored at least a goal in 11 out of 15 games. Last 10 H2H games ended up with Sunderland scoring in 8 of them. Plus now Sunderland with a new manager and with a great comeback last weekend against Rovers, I think team should be in a great spirit. Tottenham keep a clean sheet: No 1.72 bet365 :hope
:(

Tottenham vs Sunderland Got to be abit of value in Sunderland possibly snatching this one at 8/1? Martin O'neill had an impact last week where Sunderland managed to win the game scoring twice in the last 10 minutes. Martin O'neill could impact again this week? surely Sunderland will be high on confidence with the change in manager and going straight out to win, and if O'neill does something good its getting the morale and confidence of the team up. So i believe small stakes on 8/1 tomorrow for Sunderland to snatch the win. Another interest fact, is that in all of the 7 games Sunderland have lost this season in the league, they have not lost by more than a 1 goal difference, this again shows abit of value, maybe the asian handicap of -0.5 for Tottenham could be in favour? :nana Looking outside of the asian handicap, this shows that sunderland aren't no push overs, now i own a sunderland season ticket and you may see this post as being biased but i would have to disagree, sunderland have been very unlucky in many games where we dominate possession but just don't have the cutting edge in front of goal and thats due to the lack of strikers the team has. So what am getting at here is, that scorelines of 1-0 and 2-1 to Tottenham could have some value as Sunderland don't concede many they just have a problem scoring. Going by my original point in the opening paragraph by backing Sunderland to win, if they were to win it would as be a 1-0 or a 2-1 in my opinion. 2-1 Tottenham - 11/2 skybet 1-0 Tottenham - 6/1 skybet :nana 2-1 Sunderland - 22/1 skybet - low stakes 1-0 Sunderland - 20/1 skybet - low stakes
Nice couple of winnings today, backed the scorelines for tottenham with more money than the sunderland scorelines :)

It is true I drank a bit in the Hungry Duck this afternoon after party in the club all night long but I am not going to take young gunners here. Man. City 4-4-2 : Hart - Richards, Kompany, Lescott, Zabaleta - Milner, Toure, Barry, Silva - Balotelli, Aguero Arsenal 4-3-3 : Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen - Song, Ramsey, Arteta - Walcott, Van Persie, Gervinho Look at the compo... Szczesny - Djourou, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Vermaelen this is defense for Arsenal. Man City have fast players Bart, Aguerro, Silva that can make difference against this slow defense and unexperienced. Man City - 1.5 AH , Arsena first of all dont have a gkper. This happens to United. there is no room for unexperienced guys like De Gea or others in a club for the highest level. I rate Hart over the polish gkper and this is where the difference will be made, unless stupid Mauricio Balotelli get another.. red card - City takes it with handicap -1.5.
:clap balotelli just got exchanged...guess mancini just wants the win and doesn't want to risk it with him getting a card :p but you must admit that he's been a rather good boy of late...didn't get any card in the chelsea game..

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 17-18 December QPR - Man Utd over 2.5 @ 1.86 :( Plenty of chances for this game to go over Liverpool @ 1.91 :D Easy and comfortable win Tottenham -1.5 @ 2.15 :( No Bale which showed in their attack, as Modric should have got the second Man City - Arsenal under 2.5 @ 2.50 :D Very good game but defences for both side were very good. Season record: 67-85 (+12.30)

Wolves vs Stoke There has been Over 10.5 corners in all 7 out of 7 of Wolves home games as well as in 5 out of 7 of Stoke's away games. Odds are hardly pretty, but a 100% trend for one side is worth backing for me. 8pts Over 10.5 Corners @ 1.67 VC :nana Wigan vs Chelsea Definite value in this price I feel. Chelsea have won their last 3 games in the EPL, at home 2-1 vs City and 3-0 vs Wolves and away to Newcastle 0-3. Also add to the fact that they won their crucial Champions League game 3-0 vs Valencia, I feel that Chelsea are on a good run and should wipe the floors with this Wigan side who has been shipping goals like no tomorrow. Wigan in the past have conceded 4 goals vs Arsenal, 3 vs Bolton and 3 vs Blacburn at home. Got to fancy Chelsea to win by a clear two goals in this fixture. 7pts Chelsea (-1.5 AH) @ 2.07 Bet365 :$ Newcastle vs Swansea There have been Over 2.5 Goals in 5 out of 7 of Newcastle's home games as well as in 5 out of 7 of Swansea's away games. With a 71% success rate for both sides' respective home and away games, I reckon that is high enough of a probability for me to back it. 6pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.90 Bet365 :$ Blackburn vs West Brom There have been Over 2.5 Goals in 5 out of 7 of Blackburn's home games and in 5 out of 7 of West Brom's away games this season. I fancy seeing a lot of goals in this fixture. 6pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.73 Bet365 :nana Man City vs Arsenal There have been Over 2.5 Goals in 6 out of 7 of Man City's home games and in 6 out of 7 of Arsenal's away games this season. Given the amount of attacking threat each team possesses, I expect fully to see a lot of goals in this exciting fixture. 6pts Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.73 StanJames :$ Aston Villa vs Liverpool 4 out of 5 of the last matches between these two teams at Villa Park has ended with Under 2.5 Goals. Add to the fact that both these teams are averaging about 2 goals in their respective home and away games, I got to side with the Under 2.5 Goals in this fixture. 6pts Under 2.5 Goals @ 1.73 Coral :nana QPR vs Man Utd To be perfectly honest, I wanted to pick the under 2.5 goals for this fixture, but given the recent sign of revival from Man Utd (i.e. in their last game) I will give that a pass and instead tackle the first goal time. This bet would have paid out in 6 out of 7 of Man Utd's away games as well as in 4 out of 7 of QPR's home games. With a decent chance of coming in and the recent 'revival' of United, I am happy to be backing this. 5pts Time of First Goal - Up to and Including 30th Minute @ 1.75 William Hill :nana
Really an up and down week really. Lucky with the Unders call with the Liverpool game and the Overs in the Blackburn game. Unlucky in the City vs Arsenal game tbh, so many chances created, could have easily been 4-5 goals in this fixture. -1.13pts :(

4pts - Blackburn v West Brom - Over 2.5 goals @ 1.72 Bet365 I expect to see an open game here as both teams will think they can win the match. Despite Blackburn's poor position in the league they do carry a goal threat - in 7 home games they have failed to score on 3 occasions, but two of these were against Man City and Chelsea. They have also scored four goals twice this season against Swansea and Arsenal. However despite the goals scored they are yet to keep a clean sheet at home. West Brom carry enough of a goal threat to help bring in the over's here and have only failed to score twice away from home this season - against Arsenal and Swansea. Blackburn have gone over 4 out of the last 6 at home West Brom have gone over 4 out of the last 6 away 4pts - Wolves v Stoke - Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 Bet365 Again as above I think both teams will go into the match thinking they can win the game and I think that should translate to an open game and goals. Wolves have seen the goals flying in at both ends only keeping one clean sheet this season on the opening day. However they have only failed to score twice at home and have gone over this line in 5 out of the last 6 home games. Stoke are not the greatest at scoring away from home and have not managed to score more than one goal in a match away this season. Scoring once on four of their 7 away games. However I think they will fancy their chances against this Wolves side and I fancy the over's again here. Wolves have gone over 5 out of the last 6 at home Stoke have gone over 3 out of the last 6 away 2pts - Both above as a double - @ 3.45 Bet365
Nice profit with these all coming in :cheers

Sunderland +1' date=+1.5 @ 2.075, 2 units :unsure Half Won, Half Returned Arsenal +0.5,+1 @ 2.025, 2 units :( Half Lost, Half Returned Liverpool -0.5 @ 1.925, 2 units Won :nana Newcastle v Swansea Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.875, 2 units Lost Weekly Accumulator: Blackburn Lost Draw (Everton v Norwich) Won Fulham Won Draw (Newcastle v Swansea) Won Stoke Won Chelsea Lost Man United Won Liverpool Won Tottenham Won Draw (City v Arsenal) Lost 0.5 Units at 3053/1 :unsure GL all!:ok
Slight loss for the weekend. :unsure