** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

TENNIS: ITF Santiago

ITF Santiago, clay Girls still play, its a small tourniment in Santiago, Chile! 18:00 Tabakova - Sequel under 19.5 @ 1.72 bet365 stake: 7/10 - Tabakova is in crazy form, she won 3 toruniments of last 5 she played and was in final of one, she played 87 matches this season and won 66 of them, she will be a great player one day if she continues to play like this just a transition to big WTA tourniments will be hard...Seguel is one year younger player, form in last 10 matches is bad just 5-5 till Tabakova has 8-2, Seguel will have a thought one here and surley will lose it in 2 sets... 18:00 Perrin - Eikeri Eikeri to win @ 2.10 bet365 stake: 8/10 Perrin is very bad this season or better to say nothing spacial, 38-29 season score just one final and one semi final, so nothing won, she's form is 3-3 in last 6 matches, so she wins one match then losses. Eikeri is the special one, passed the qualies here played two match won boat shorter then a hour, she is in great from 16-4 in last 20 matches, she won 2 tourniments and played 2 semi finals this season, girl is playing a great season where she has 44-17 clay court score and I dont see a swiss player stoping here on her way to the next round!

Re: TENNIS: ITF Santiago

Who has Eikeri beaten though? A bunch of no hopers it seems from her record. Good luck with the bet though.
She may have beaten like you say a bunch of no hopers but if you dont see it I see it and this girls is a great talent for the future....

ITF Santiago, clay Girls still play, its a small tourniment in Santiago, Chile! 18:00 Tabakova - Sequel under 19.5 @ 1.72 bet365 7-5 6-1 stake: 7/10 - Tabakova is in crazy form, she won 3 toruniments of last 5 she played and was in final of one, she played 87 matches this season and won 66 of them, she will be a great player one day if she continues to play like this just a transition to big WTA tourniments will be hard...Seguel is one year younger player, form in last 10 matches is bad just 5-5 till Tabakova has 8-2, Seguel will have a thought one here and surley will lose it in 2 sets... 18:00 Perrin - Eikeri Eikeri to win @ 2.10 bet365 6-0 6-4 stake: 8/10 Perrin is very bad this season or better to say nothing spacial, 38-29 season score just one final and one semi final, so nothing won, she's form is 3-3 in last 6 matches, so she wins one match then losses. Eikeri is the special one, passed the qualies here played two match won boat shorter then a hour, she is in great from 16-4 in last 20 matches, she won 2 tourniments and played 2 semi finals this season, girl is playing a great season where she has 44-17 clay court score and I dont see a swiss player stoping here on her way to the next round!
:ok

She may have beaten like you say a bunch of no hopers but if you dont see it I see it and this girls is a great talent for the future....
Well done mate. I was close to following but then I checked who she beat and started doubting. To be fair I'm not too clued up on how much of a difference there is in quality between a lassie ranked 230 say, or 559. Good call :ok

Re: TENNIS: ITF Santiago hi guys... For today: 15:00 / Tabakova R. - Perez A. / 1 / 1.50 / bet365 / stake: 8/10 ITF Santiago To contiue the way with Tabakova. Her achivments this season are great, she played 85 matches this season all on clay won 65 of them, she won 4 torunments this season played 2 finals, tourniments of that 4 she won 3 in Semptember! Perez is weak for this surface she has only 12-12 on clay also her form in last 10 is just poor 4-6, she didnt won a first round match for last 7 tourniments till this one, I dont know how she can suprise Tabak today! other playes that schoud pass: Eikeri 8/10, Koch-Benvenuto 7/10.

hi guys... For today: 15:00 / Tabakova R. - Perez A. / 1 / 1.50 / bet365 / stake: 8/10 ITF Santiago To contiue the way with Tabakova. Her achivments this season are great, she played 85 matches this season all on clay won 65 of them, she won 4 torunments this season played 2 finals, tourniments of that 4 she won 3 in Semptember! Perez is weak for this surface she has only 12-12 on clay also her form in last 10 is just poor 4-6, she didnt won a first round match for last 7 tourniments till this one, I dont know how she can suprise Tabak today! other playes that schoud pass: Eikeri 8/10, Koch-Benvenuto 7/10.
GREAT TIP WENT FOR -3.5 ON THE HANDICAPS @ EVENS CHEERS

Re: TENNIS: ITF Santiago lets send this topic to a history with another wining bet :D 15:30 / Auroux M. - Cepede V. / 2 / 1.50 / bet365 / stake: 8/10 ITF Santiago This girls played 4 years ago and then Auroux was 19 and Cepede was just a little girl with 15 years. Yes the older one won 6-1 6-2. That year Cepede has 15-8 season score Auroux has 40-11. This season 4 year after Auroux has 27-18 score and little girl becomed a big girl and has 54-18 score with 43-13 on clay! Cepede this season won two titles had one final she improved alot and she is just 19 years old. Auroux had their best season 2009 where she had 43-18 till then to now she played less matches and won less! Boath where good in this tourniment but Cepede was more impressive!

lets send this topic to a history with another wining bet :D 15:30 / Auroux M. - Cepede V. / 2 / 1.50 / bet365 / stake: 8/10 ITF Santiago This girls played 4 years ago and then Auroux was 19 and Cepede was just a little girl with 15 years. Yes the older one won 6-1 6-2. That year Cepede has 15-8 season score Auroux has 40-11. This season 4 year after Auroux has 27-18 score and little girl becomed a big girl and has 54-18 score with 43-13 on clay! Cepede this season won two titles had one final she improved alot and she is just 19 years old. Auroux had their best season 2009 where she had 43-18 till then to now she played less matches and won less! Boath where good in this tourniment but Cepede was more impressive!
tourniment ended 4 plays 4 wins... :D 6-0 1-6 6-3 Cepede