** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw?

jpffc

No draws this week so far in the EPL. Personally I think the game tomorrow has a good chance of being a draw. However if it doesn't we will go a week without seeing a draw. Surely this must be rare. Any one know when was the last time the EPL went a week without a draw. I use B365 and with the generous £50 free bet offer for tomorrows game I think I will place my £50 on double chance Chelsea or Man City at 1.28 and then place £50 on the Draw live in play, purely because I think there has to be atleast one draw this week , this game is very evenly balanced and its a good result for both. Be interesting to know. Cheers COYW FTID :hope

Re: When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw? T&C 1 Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a deposit bonus, enhanced payments, free bets or any other promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome. Be careful with that bet as you are guaranteed a profit and they may not pay out.

Re: When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw? If someone could clear this up as I am very confused myself. I used this offer when UTD played city and did the following. £50 Before KO at 1.28 on Asian handicap UTD + 0.5. Then after KO put £50 on City to win at 3.75. If utd won or if the game was a draw I would get my £50 back from city and then win another £15 profit from the asian handicap. If City won I would lose my £50 but win around £180 odd. I also put more money on UTD/DRAW when city were up 1-0 for extra profit. Resulting in GUARANTEED profit. At the time I was a little concerned as I thought it was way to easy. BUT they paid out :clap So I am guessing this is fine and I will do the same tonight, but put the free £50 on Draw and my first £50 on Chelsea/Man city double chance. Anyone ever had any problems before? Be good to clear it up before I bet.

Re: When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw?

No draws this week so far in the EPL. Personally I think the game tomorrow has a good chance of being a draw. However if it doesn't we will go a week without seeing a draw. Surely this must be rare. Any one know when was the last time the EPL went a week without a draw.
Never thought of it before but you're right, it is rare. Last Boxing day (plus the one game the day after) there were no draws but there were only 8 matches played. In the games starting Saturday 20th November last year, none of the 9 games played ended in a draw and then, bang, draw on the Monday night. You may be onto a system:ok

Re: When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw? Well would you believe it? I went all the way back to 26th September 2009 to find a ten match programme with no draws and guess what, the one before that was only two weeks before that one and the weekend between the two only produced one draw in the ten games.

Well would you believe it? I went all the way back to 26th September 2009 to find a ten match programme with no draws and guess what' date=' the one before that was only two weeks before that one and the weekend between the two only produced one draw in the ten games.[/quote'] Great work ONEDUNME. I posted a similar question a while with both teams to score in every fixture and that also went back a few years. I wonder when the last time every fixture both teams didnt score. Thats one for you :rollin On the draw tonight so fingers crossed :hope

Great work ONEDUNME. I posted a similar question a while with both teams to score in every fixture and that also went back a few years. I wonder when the last time every fixture both teams didnt score. Thats one for you :rollin On the draw tonight so fingers crossed :hope
I'm sure both teams scored in every fixture one weekend last season and the time before that was less than a year before that I think:unsure

Re: When was the last time the EPL went a week without a game being a draw? Sorry for being rude, mate. I am American. I am just pissed off that: 1) He made a very basic mistake in betting, and some of you encouraged it. 2) He made a very basic mistake in betting, and none of you came to stop it.

Sorry for being rude, mate. I am American. I am just pissed off that: 1) He made a very basic mistake in betting, and some of you encouraged it. 2) He made a very basic mistake in betting, and none of you came to stop it.
law of averages mate, the amount of times it works out is unreal. There was a french ligue 1 round a few weeks ago, none of the 8 games played on the saturday ended a draw, so I just backed the draw for the 2 sunday matches. What a surprise both ended draws :D Its very rare that certain leagues dont have at least one draw in a round

law of averages mate' date=' the amount of times it works out is unreal. There was a french ligue 1 round a few weeks ago, none of the 8 games played on the saturday ended a draw, so I just backed the draw for the 2 sunday matches. What a surprise both ended draws :D Its very rare that certain leagues dont have at least one draw in a round[/quote'] hmmm, is it not possible that those games ended in draws for other reasons not considered :)

hmmm' date=' is it not possible that those games ended in draws for other reasons not considered :)[/quote'] match fixing is always a possiblilty so it can never be ruled out anywhere. But I would say in this case unlikely

law of averages mate' date=' the amount of times it works out is unreal. There was a french ligue 1 round a few weeks ago, none of the 8 games played on the saturday ended a draw, so I just backed the draw for the 2 sunday matches. What a surprise both ended draws :D Its very rare that certain leagues dont have at least one draw in a round[/quote'] You were just lucky, dude. Next time, the gambler's fallacy will still strip you to bones. So watch out! I am not sweet at all, but it is just because I don't want you to lose money.

You were just lucky, dude. Next time, the gambler's fallacy will still strip you to bones. So watch out! I am not sweet at all, but it is just because I don't want you to lose money.
like it or not, trends of H-D-A %s remain pretty consistent in many leagues. I've always believed in laws of averages, and always will

like it or not' date=' trends of H-D-A %s remain pretty consistent in many leagues. [/quote'] Elaborate it. And how come the percentage of H-D-A of a season could affect the number of draws in only three games this Sunday? And why don't you use your law of average to roulette by assuming that the percentage of Red-Green-Black is consistent? Don't you counter it by saying the odds in roulette is against you, since the bookmakers surely know law-of-average punters like you exist and set the odds against you again! Of course, I have no rights to your money, you can use it anyway you want. You still have my wish. I just want other punters to see my arguments, maybe they can learn something.