** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Looking for historical NBA scores

Hi, i'm looking for full seasons results in the NBA. The data I need include the spread of each game and the scores divided by quarters. The less additional info, the better. Ideally I am looking for a pre-made Excel spreadsheet or something online already formatted in a way that allow me to quickly copy and paste into Excel without too much editing/no editing at all. Yeah, I guess that using some kind of import function is possible to semi-automatically download this kind of info from the Internet but unluckily I'm a very basic excel user and don't know where to start :eyes Anyone has links or resources to suggest, please, please, please? :hope

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Looking for historical NBA scores I think basketball reference would be the key resources that you can have in this one. Check it out at http://www.basketball-reference.com/. I'm not pretty sure if this would help you out but try other sources such as ESPN, Yahoo sports and others if this wouldnt match your needs. Hope this helps you out! _________________________ Bodog Sports Betting