** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December

Spooner

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December

Chelsea - Man.City I really like the odds on Chelsea in this game. Even though the Blues were inconsistent this season their performance in the last 2 games was really impressive. They beat Newcastle 3-0 away from home and strong Valencia side by the same scoreline in the Champions League. Man.City has been doing well against teams that are not considered top in the league. I still consider 6-1 win at Old Trafford a fluke rather than anything. They got knocked out of the Champions League and lost their both away games against B.Munich and Napoli and last week they were lucky not to lose against Liverpool. If the Reds had the full Gerrard in their squad I am sure the result would have been different. Even though Man.City has been purchased recently they do not have one of their best records at Stamford Bridge. They have won only 1 out of their last 5 away games against Chelsea, while the Blues won the said 5 games and all 5 times managed to keep a clean sheet. Chelsea @ 2.50 (3 units) Bet365
It's first time ever my all bets in Premier League won :beer

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Weekend > Barclays Premier League > 10-12 December

Man City +0.5 AH vs Chelsea @ 1.60 (Bet365:5pts)
loss Good round of games overall,+11.28pt profit for this round of fixtures.. So cannot complain. Looked like City were a class above Chelsea early on, could have struck a second and possible pen not given. Red cards change games though, and tbh I was a little bit happy to see City lose this unbeaten run.