** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Germany Bundesliga 2 - 10.12.2011: Union Berlin - FSV Frankfurt http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/union-berlin-fsv-frankfurt-806353/ Union Berlin (-0.75) Odds: 1.79 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 6/10 Union Berlin at home against a weak team is almost always a bet on Union Berlin as well as it will be today. Union Berlin are still a little bit overrated, hence it is always easy to get value bets on them. Berlin are known as being very strong hosts with a fanatic home crowd and all their home displays in this season have been good so far. Nevertheless the difference between Union Berlin and the top teams of the league is still that Berlin has some defence problems and hence they are not yet able to beat a top team. Thus they lost at home against the top teams Greuther Furth and St Pauli but at home against weak and defensive-minded teams, they do always very well. Besides being full strength, this will be the case when they will host against one of the weakest teams of the league. Frankfurt will allow them having a lot of ball possession and these are perfect circumstances for Union. They love to make the running due to their great technical ability and playing against teams which rather use defensive minded approaches is pretty positive for them because of the fact that their back four which is they little weak point will not be pressured too much. The technical ability of Union is absolutely superb. The South American strikers John Jairo Mosquera and Silvio are great footballers, also they have the best free kick scorer Thorsten Mattuschka in their team who is a brilliant playmaker. When they faced weak teams like Ingolstadt, Aachen, Karlsruhe, etc at home, they always did very well and won deservedly with a few goals difference. Also being full-strength is something very special for them due to the fact that they struggled with big injury worries earlier in this season. Frankfurt is a team with decent potential but they lack fighting spirit and a good conversion of chances. Their quality in the team has to be seen as clearly lower than Union's one and they face a big crisis. Recently they improved a little bit with getting two draws in a row but the way how they did away against Dresden, who are clearly weaker than Berlin by the way, was not convincing at all. The 2:2 was lucky and advantaged by a lucky own goal as well as a doubtful penalty. Besides, they face big internal problems as well due to the fact that there are some conflicts between manager Boysen who is in doubt with his players. Frankfurt will struggle against relegation until the last match of the season I am pretty sure whereas Union Berlin is one of the best home teams in this league. Union loves opponents like Frankfurt who are passive and weak, they will be allowed to make the running with a full-strength side in front of their fantastic home crowd and hence they should easily win this. Frankfurt must be really lucky to get a draw from Berlin but among normal circumstances, I do not see them having any chance to get something from the capital. A good home team with much more quality, an opponent who is perfect for them and in fact a club where the whole situation is great against a poor relegation canidate which faces a crisis. Correct line is -1 here and nothing else, excellent chance to win with more than one goal because the always win clearly against pathetic teams. Big confidence and how I already mentioned, circumstances must be very unlucky for Berlin today if they shouldnt win this.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December

Event Ingolstadt - St. Pauli
Selection St. Pauli
Strength 10/10
Date 11/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.00
Reasoning Ingolstadt is a really contender to be relgated. They are bottom placed and after the last defeat 0:1 against Braunschweig, they completed nine games in a row without winning. They made a very poor first half of season and they are low moralized. They are having problems in react to their bad placement. St. Pauli got one point in the last game at Paderborn. They draw 1-1 and we can say it was a good result to them. They showed good spirit and they are moralized with the chance of climbing to the second place winning today.

FT 4:0 + 4.98 u I did not see the match because I was in Mainz to support my club (Hamburg), hence no idea whether it was deserved or not but 4:0 sounds like it was a strong bet.
Deserved win for Union. Domination for 90 minutes but they have a lot of lucky that not lose goal after terrbile mistake by goalkeeper. Good ofence but defence is poor.

Deserved win for Union. Domination for 90 minutes but they have a lot of lucky that not lose goal after terrbile mistake by goalkeeper. Good ofence but defence is poor.
Like most of the teams in the 2. Bundesliga have terrible defence and those who have good defence will advance to 1. Bundesliga next year :). How about your team tomorrow Tomson? How do they look :) ?

Event Ingolstadt - St. Pauli
Selection St. Pauli
Strength 10/10
Date 11/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 2.00
Reasoning Ingolstadt is a really contender to be relgated. They are bottom placed and after the last defeat 0:1 against Braunschweig, they completed nine games in a row without winning. They made a very poor first half of season and they are low moralized. They are having problems in react to their bad placement. St. Pauli got one point in the last game at Paderborn. They draw 1-1 and we can say it was a good result to them. They showed good spirit and they are moralized with the chance of climbing to the second place winning today.
I agree with GL mate !!!!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Ingolstadt vs Stade Pauli Away side is looking to get maxcimum here as the fight for promotion can be finished if they don't. But Pauli is great on away games, one of the best sides, with 5 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat. They know how dangerous is Ingolstadt on home ground as also Eintracht was close to lose points here. Away win is the best call for this game. away win @ 1.95 with 5Dimes

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Alemannia vs Aue Home side failed to win at home win last 2 games but the opponents have been real good: MSV Duisburg and 1860 Munchen. Aue got hammered in Bochum and will come here after 2 defeats. My call is hopme win as the guests are looking to use their form in their advantage. Home side won with Karlsruker away and was close to stay undefeated in Frankfurt with Eintracht. home win @ 1.87 with Stan James

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Ingolstadt - St. Pauli: St. Pauli @ 2.00 (Titanbet) 10/10 Ingolstadt is in last place and in the last 8 matches has an awful record of 0-2-6. St. Pauli is in 4th place and has good form in the last 8 with a record of 5-2-1. St. Pauli is also good in its away matches with a record of 5-2-1. The guests are contenders for promotion and should be able to defeat a team like Ingolstadt which is a serious relegation candidate.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Germany Bundesliga 2 - 11.12.2011: Dynamo Dresden - Energie Cottbus http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/dresden-energie-cottbus-806351/#ah;2 Dynamo Dresden (-0.25) Odds: 2.04 (SBOBet) Stake: 5/10 If we just compare team strengths of both teams today, Dresden has more quality. It should be added that the home advantage in Dresden is a massive one and Cottbus has big internal problems as well as their whole back four will be out. First of all, a few sentences about Dynamo. I appreciate them as a team which always plays with maximal effort and which is good in attacking fast. They were very unlucky not to win against Frankfurt last week at home where they have clearly been disadvantaged by the referee. Generally their offensive is a really good one and their technical ability is outstanding for a team which actually struggles against relegation. They never have problems to create goal chances, always play with huge effort and have two fantastic strikers, named Zlatko Dedic and Mickael Pote. If Dresden plays against weak sides with weak defences, they always create tons of high quality chances, not by chance they trashed Karlsruhe 5:1 at home several weeks ago and last week they would have deserved to win as well. Good midfielder Robert Koch will be out due to a yellow lock, still this shouldnt be the biggest deal ever because the quality of Marcel Heller who is likely to replace him is roughly equal. Besides appreciating Dresden as a strong home team with a really good technical ability and powerful offensive, I must admit that this is rather a bet against Cottbus than one on Dresden. Cottbus has to recover from a big shock. On Thursday, their long-term manager Pele Wollitz who was like a friend to his players suprisingly announced that he abandons his team and will be new manager of his former club Osnabrück. Nobody expected that and it was a big shock for this very young team for sure. Former assistant coach of Wollitz, Markus Feldhoff, will take the seat on the bench ad interim. The team has a big lack of self confidence anyway but the fact that their charismatic manager Wollitz abandons his club three days before this match will for sure not help them to improve their self confidence. But the still bigger reason to go against them will be their lower team quality today which is caused by injuries. The whole defence will be out for today's match. Besides long-term injured player Markus Brenzska, Uwe Hünemeier and Christoph Schorch will miss this game with injuries. Their back four against Dresden consists of Daniel Ziebig, Roger, Julian Börner and Konstantin Engel. Ziebig is not good but at least decent. Roger rarely has good games, usually he is an instability factor but his form lately improved some. Howsoever, Börner is totally unexperienced and at least one class weaker than Schorch. Engel is one of the weakest defenders in this league, he is extremely poor and I promise you that Dresden will owe him a few nice goal chances. So we can summarize that Cottbus will have an extremely bad back four prior to this match. Perhaps even the worst back four of the league besides Karlsruhe's one. Börner together with Engel, that sounds really very, very poor. But this is still not everything. Their superb goalkeeper Thorsten Kirschbaum sustained an injury in the training and will be replaced by second goalkeeper Rene Renno which is another big downgrade because of the fact that Kirschbaum is a really good goalkeeper. As if this wasn't enough, their only quality striker in the squad and the only player of Cottbus who has superb quality, Dimitar Rangelov, is a serious doubt prior to this match and he has to use a splint on his hand which could potentially affect his performance quality. So what will we see today? A hot derby match where Dresden should be clearer favourites. With regard to the team quality, Dresden is better and will have better individual players today. Also they are well-matched whereas Cottbus' back four has never played together in this formation so far. Furthermore, Dresden has one of the most fanatic home crowds in this league and the home advantage is a massive one. Last but not least Cottbus' very young team (the youngest one of the league) will still suffer from the big shock of the Wollitz-leaving which should be taken into consideration as well. So we have much better team atmosphere on the home side, better team quality, strong offensive vs. an extremely poor defence and a big home advantage and still we can grab such nice odds on the home team. Just a gift which we will for sure not miss out.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Germany Bundesliga 2 - 11.12.2011: Alemannia Aachen - Erzgebirge Aue http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/alemannia-aachen-aue-806350/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (+0.5) Odds: 2.12 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 In this season, Aachen did not yet show me enough to justify being such a clear favourite in this match. This game will be much more even than odds do suggest. The market overreacts because Aue was smashed 6:0 in Bochum last week but the result was misleading back then. Aue was not as bad as the result might suggest, quite the opposite, they showed a good away performance and should have actually taken the lead but Bochum scored several crazy goals through distance shots, free kicks from big distance and so on. After having been 3:0 behind in the half time, Aue gave up and still conceded the 4:0, 5:0 and 6:0. Howsoever, I wrote last week that Aue are fine travellers who do better away than at home. They really have strong wings with Hochscheidt, Kempe and Kocer and König as the tall striker who is brilliant in the air by the way. This system is a good one: many crosses to König, huge effort and several distance shots. Aue is for sure not one of these technical high skilled teams which practise short passing play in a brilliant way or so but their strategy serves the purpose in away matches and that is the important thing. They always create many, many good goal chances in away matches and they have simply been a bit unlucky against clinical and more experienced sides in the past like for instance in Bochum 7 days ago. But now they meet against another unexperienced and "stupid" team: Alemannia Aachen. Aachen is known for commiting several bad defence errors as well and they do not have a good conversion of chances. Also they are simply not a good team, they struggle with creating goal chances and are not good in breaking through deep defences which would be essential against Aue this time. They lately got two acceptable draws against Duisburg (2:2) and 1860 (2:2) but in both matches they have actually been nowhere near winning. Both teams have no mentionable absences but important is that Aue convinced more in away matches than Aachen did in home games so far. Team quality is pretty even, hard to say which team is the better one. Aue will lack self confidence after this 6:0 in Bochum but how I already mentioned above, the result was misleading and they actually showed another good away display. The 6:0 smashing will not prevent me from keeping on taking Aue as an underdog in away games because I appreciate them as being really nice travellers who are able to do very well when playing on the road. Aachen may not be such a clear favourite against a team which has at least equal quality (I even think that Aue is the slightly better side) and Aachen are poor in making the running and they generally are no good hosts whereas Aue are decent travellers. Hence I am glad to take these value odds on the guest side.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December 13 picks of 14 won recently in this league, I hope I can keep it on. :)

Germany Bundesliga 2 - 11.12.2011: Alemannia Aachen - Erzgebirge Aue http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/alemannia-aachen-aue-806350/#ah;2 Erzgebirge Aue (+0.5) Odds: 2.12 (SBOBet) Stake: 4/10 In this season, Aachen did not yet show me enough to justify being such a clear favourite in this match. This game will be much more even than odds do suggest. The market overreacts because Aue was smashed 6:0 in Bochum last week but the result was misleading back then. Aue was not as bad as the result might suggest, quite the opposite, they showed a good away performance and should have actually taken the lead but Bochum scored several crazy goals through distance shots, free kicks from big distance and so on. After having been 3:0 behind in the half time, Aue gave up and still conceded the 4:0, 5:0 and 6:0. Howsoever, I wrote last week that Aue are fine travellers who do better away than at home. They really have strong wings with Hochscheidt, Kempe and Kocer and König as the tall striker who is brilliant in the air by the way. This system is a good one: many crosses to König, huge effort and several distance shots. Aue is for sure not one of these technical high skilled teams which practise short passing play in a brilliant way or so but their strategy serves the purpose in away matches and that is the important thing. They always create many, many good goal chances in away matches and they have simply been a bit unlucky against clinical and more experienced sides in the past like for instance in Bochum 7 days ago. But now they meet against another unexperienced and "stupid" team: Alemannia Aachen. Aachen is known for commiting several bad defence errors as well and they do not have a good conversion of chances. Also they are simply not a good team, they struggle with creating goal chances and are not good in breaking through deep defences which would be essential against Aue this time. They lately got two acceptable draws against Duisburg (2:2) and 1860 (2:2) but in both matches they have actually been nowhere near winning. Both teams have no mentionable absences but important is that Aue convinced more in away matches than Aachen did in home games so far. Team quality is pretty even, hard to say which team is the better one. Aue will lack self confidence after this 6:0 in Bochum but how I already mentioned above, the result was misleading and they actually showed another good away display. The 6:0 smashing will not prevent me from keeping on taking Aue as an underdog in away games because I appreciate them as being really nice travellers who are able to do very well when playing on the road. Aachen may not be such a clear favourite against a team which has at least equal quality (I even think that Aue is the slightly better side) and Aachen are poor in making the running and they generally are no good hosts whereas Aue are decent travellers. Hence I am glad to take these value odds on the guest side.
FT 1:1 + 4.68 u I watched the match the whole 90 minutes and it was a completely fair result. First half, Aachen was slightly better and in the second Aue was better. Still a bit lucky when Aachen's striker Aue had a big chance in the last minute of the game and when Aue's goalkeeper made a superb save.
Germany Bundesliga 2 - 11.12.2011: Dynamo Dresden - Energie Cottbus http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/dresden-energie-cottbus-806351/#ah;2 Dynamo Dresden (-0.25) Odds: 2.04 (SBOBet) Stake: 5/10 If we just compare team strengths of both teams today, Dresden has more quality. It should be added that the home advantage in Dresden is a massive one and Cottbus has big internal problems as well as their whole back four will be out. First of all, a few sentences about Dynamo. I appreciate them as a team which always plays with maximal effort and which is good in attacking fast. They were very unlucky not to win against Frankfurt last week at home where they have clearly been disadvantaged by the referee. Generally their offensive is a really good one and their technical ability is outstanding for a team which actually struggles against relegation. They never have problems to create goal chances, always play with huge effort and have two fantastic strikers, named Zlatko Dedic and Mickael Pote. If Dresden plays against weak sides with weak defences, they always create tons of high quality chances, not by chance they trashed Karlsruhe 5:1 at home several weeks ago and last week they would have deserved to win as well. Good midfielder Robert Koch will be out due to a yellow lock, still this shouldnt be the biggest deal ever because the quality of Marcel Heller who is likely to replace him is roughly equal. Besides appreciating Dresden as a strong home team with a really good technical ability and powerful offensive, I must admit that this is rather a bet against Cottbus than one on Dresden. Cottbus has to recover from a big shock. On Thursday, their long-term manager Pele Wollitz who was like a friend to his players suprisingly announced that he abandons his team and will be new manager of his former club Osnabrück. Nobody expected that and it was a big shock for this very young team for sure. Former assistant coach of Wollitz, Markus Feldhoff, will take the seat on the bench ad interim. The team has a big lack of self confidence anyway but the fact that their charismatic manager Wollitz abandons his club three days before this match will for sure not help them to improve their self confidence. But the still bigger reason to go against them will be their lower team quality today which is caused by injuries. The whole defence will be out for today's match. Besides long-term injured player Markus Brenzska, Uwe Hünemeier and Christoph Schorch will miss this game with injuries. Their back four against Dresden consists of Daniel Ziebig, Roger, Julian Börner and Konstantin Engel. Ziebig is not good but at least decent. Roger rarely has good games, usually he is an instability factor but his form lately improved some. Howsoever, Börner is totally unexperienced and at least one class weaker than Schorch. Engel is one of the weakest defenders in this league, he is extremely poor and I promise you that Dresden will owe him a few nice goal chances. So we can summarize that Cottbus will have an extremely bad back four prior to this match. Perhaps even the worst back four of the league besides Karlsruhe's one. Börner together with Engel, that sounds really very, very poor. But this is still not everything. Their superb goalkeeper Thorsten Kirschbaum sustained an injury in the training and will be replaced by second goalkeeper Rene Renno which is another big downgrade because of the fact that Kirschbaum is a really good goalkeeper. As if this wasn't enough, their only quality striker in the squad and the only player of Cottbus who has superb quality, Dimitar Rangelov, is a serious doubt prior to this match and he has to use a splint on his hand which could potentially affect his performance quality. So what will we see today? A hot derby match where Dresden should be clearer favourites. With regard to the team quality, Dresden is better and will have better individual players today. Also they are well-matched whereas Cottbus' back four has never played together in this formation so far. Furthermore, Dresden has one of the most fanatic home crowds in this league and the home advantage is a massive one. Last but not least Cottbus' very young team (the youngest one of the league) will still suffer from the big shock of the Wollitz-leaving which should be taken into consideration as well. So we have much better team atmosphere on the home side, better team quality, strong offensive vs. an extremely poor defence and a big home advantage and still we can grab such nice odds on the home team. Just a gift which we will for sure not miss out.
FT 2:1 + 5.35 u I did not watch the match, hence no idea whether it was deserved or not. But according to statistics and live ticker, Dresden was the better team and deserved to win.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Benny I didn't follow you yesterday (but made the same profit as I would have had I done so, by betting in the Hibernian -v- Rangers game). Today I followed both of your bets on the exact line that you offered, except I went with a simple Dresden win and a lay of Aachen. Thank you so so much once again. Brilliant analysis as usual, and a fantastic weekend of tips from you. :clap:clap:clap I take it tomorrow's game is going to be a difficult one to call.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.12.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Greuther Furth Selection: over 2.5 odds: 1.87 (Betfair) Stake: 6/10 I will give a statistical overview for this bet. Previous match between this two sides (15.7.2011) ended 2:3 for Eintracht Frankfurt. Both this teams failed to score only once in 17 games. Eintracht Frankfurt 94% games ended with more than 1.5 goals and 64% of games ended with more then 2.5 goals. Greuther Furth matches ended with more then 2.5 goals with the same percentage of 64%. Total goals for Eintracht at home is 3.13 and Furth away 2.88 goals. Eint. Frankfurt scored at least one goal in each of their last 11 matches. Greuther Furth scored at least one goal in each of their last 9 matches. Greuther Furth scored at least one goal in 88% of their away matches. Greuther Furth have scored the opening goal in 82% of their matches League standings: 1.Fortuna Dusseldorf (games:18; points: 42; gd:+24) 2.Eintrach Frankfurt (games:17; points: 38; gd:+24) 3.Greuther Furth (games:17; points: 36; gd:+22) 4.St.Pauli (games 18; points: 36; gd:+15) 5.Paderborn (games 18; points: 36; gd:+13) 6.Union Berlin (games 18; points: 31; gd:+6) Difference bettween promotion and non-promotion between top five teams is only a few points. Goal difference could also play a big role in the promotion as first three teams are very close in this department. Every team has to play to win and a win with big goal margine. I hope I helped a bit and hope that "The Doctor of Bundesliga 2" will give his view on tonights game. I mean Benny affcourse :) Viel Gluck :hope

It's unlikely you'll continue this hit rate' date=' but congratulations Benny:cheers[/quote'] Why? Benny is basing his picks not on luck or hunches but on an incredible indepth knowledge and intuition about the 2nd German league. The chance of him picking correctly today is just as likely as the first day of his streak. Actually, I would argue it is MORE likely as he has proven his ability to be next to perfect. Granted, today is a game not that easily analyzed, but I got faith in him.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 9-12 December Yeah but 13 of 14 is unrealistic on the long run, there will be a few losses sooner or later again but of course I hope to continue my streak. When I wrote this preview, I thought Idrissou was out. Big suprise that he starts, otherwise Hoffer who is very good too doesnt start instead of. It doesnt change my estimations too much at all. Furth lineup is more defensive-minded than expected with three "6ers" and I think that this is a very good decision. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 12.12.2011: Eintracht Frankfurt - Greuther Furth http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/eintracht-frankfurt-greuther-furth-806349/#ah;2 Greuther Furth (+0.5) Odds: 2.01 (SBOBet) Stake: 5/10 I remember the first game between these two teams in this season very well when Furth were the clearly better team, was 2:0 in front but still lost 2:3 through a last minute goal of Frankfurt. Howsoever this was 5 months ago and meanwhile Frankfurt improved a lot. Still, I do not think that it is justified that they are such clear favourites prior to this match. Exactly 14 days ago I took Dusseldorf -0.25 @2.00 at home vs. Furth and now Frankfurt get -0.5 at even smaller price although I rate Dusseldorf as the superior team at home. This does not make any sense and Furth recently improved some. In Dusseldorf, Furth were very unfocussed in the first half which was probably due to their lack of experience but they took lessons from it and showed a great second half where they were very close to equalise. Frankfurt will mainly face two big problems today. The first problem is the absence of their superior striker Mo Idrissou who is in my opinion the best player of the league. The key to success against Furth is to have good individual players in the offensive and Furth also does not like to play against fast attackers. But Frankfurt's system is based on strong wing player and therefore many crosses through their wingers Constantin Djakpa, Sebastian Rode and Benjamin Köhler. This is much more easy for Furth to defend. Furth's defence is actually a very strong one but their central defenders Mergim Mavraj and Thomas Kleine do both have a big lack of swiftness. They are brilliant in the air but it is hard for them to defend against teams who use a lot of flat passes through the middle but Frankfurt's system is rather based on crosses how I already mentioned. Furth is a team which is perfect in breaking fast and using turnovers of the opponent to counter attack. Frankfurt makes a very unfocussed impression since several weeks due to their arrogance and players like Djakpa are known as being ones who produce many unnecessary turnovers. The next crucial advantage for Furth could be Frankfurt's defence. Gordon Schildenfeld is slow and definitely Frankfurt's weak point. Bamba Anderson is actually one of my favourite players but he struggles with an injury and has a lack of form in general. Also I see a lot of potential for Furth to break fast through their right wing. Furth has Sercan Sararer, the "Arjen Robben of 2. Bundesliga", who plays on the right wing whereas Frankfurt's left back is the very offensive minded player Djakpa who does not really care for defending. His positional play is not the best at all and he will give Sararer a lot of chances on the right wing. And generally Frankfurt recently made a much too comfortable impression during the past few weeks. For instance they were 2:0 and 3:1 in front against poor side Aachen at home but due to inactivity, Aachen still got back 3:3 and Frankfurt was lucky to win the match 4:3 through a last minute goal. Generally Frankfurt has shown a bad tendency since end of October/November. They only got a very lucky 1:1 in Ingolstadt through a last minute goal, were very lucky to win 2:1 in Aue with another last minute goal, they won 4:3 against Aachen with scoring in the 90th minute too and then they were punished for playing arrogant in Munich where they lost 2:1. Last week they recovered from their first season defeat with beating the worst team of the league (Karlsruhe) 2:0. Hence, Frankfurt acts too arrogant and they do not do so well as the odds might suggest. Their defence is worse than Furth's one and Furth's good counter ability will be a very positive point against Frankfurt's very slow defence. In terms of tactic and discipline, Furth is superior, too. The only point which argues against Furth tonight is Furth's lack of experience, the fact that they usually lose top clashes and their defence which does not make the best impression at the moment. But Furth can easily score 1 or 2 goals here and Frankfurt are not strong enough to justify being a strong favourite here.

I wonder when Benny has earned enough money, stops writing previews and moves to Cancun or somewhere else :cigar Lets hope he continues :cheers
Cancun is a shitehole. :lol So he should pick somewhere better! Hopefully if he does move anywhere, he'll bring his shared betting knowledge with him. :notworthy