** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December

Newly promoted Real Betis is little bit struggling at the top spanish division. They're record of last 10 games is 0W 1D 9L. And I realy dont see them winning against third best spanish team. Also from last 10 H2H games, Valencia won 9 of them, even though some of them was long time ago :eyes But of course sometimes sh!t happens in football, so I take Valencia (AH-0) 1.675 bet365
WTF???!!! :puke 90min 2 goals? :wall

Wow Valencia... :spank Real vs Barcelona better cheer me up. Stuck a last minute "rage" bet on BTTS @ 8/13. Feel both teams have good quality and cant see either keeping the other team out for a whole 90 minutes. bet365
Ik bob isnt it. At least my rage bet came in after just 30 minutes. Wont do it again. Ill be crazy if my rage bet loses...

Real Madrid - Barcelona Now it's officially confirmed that Real Madrid will be playing attacking 4-3-3 formation. With C.Ronaldo and Di Maria on the flanks and Higuain or Benzema in the middle (but I realy think it will be Benzema who starts). And in the midfield someone of Kaka, Ozil, Alonso, Khedira or Lass. And we all know that Barcelona allways plays attacking style. Plus last season these two teams played 7 times with each other. And scored 20 goals. Over 2.5 1.825 bet365
Bet won :ok But MY GOD! WTF? When will Real win against Barca? :sad

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December Rayo vs Gijon Home side comes in this match after 3 hard games with Valencia, Barca and Atletico Madrid, all 3 lost. Gijon also met Real and Levante, 2 hard teams. I go confident in a home win here as the away side haven't been well inspired when playing on foreign fields. They got just 1 wins and 1 draw in 6 games and are second worse team in Primera. home win @ 2.00 StanJames

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December Villareal vs Sociedad Home side has been very depleted by their valuable players and that is why they have suffered so much. But with Nilmar and comp already back in the team, except Rossi still injured, the Yellow Submarine will come in this game decided to win. Sociedad comes after 3 positive results, but I cannot imagine Villareal will fail to win for the 6 time in a row! home win @ 1.97 with Pinnacle Sports

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Villarreal - Real Sociedad
Selection Villarreal
Strength 7/10
Date 11/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Pinnacle Sports @ 1.98
Reasoning Great odds on home win here. Villarreal is having a poor season so far. The team is in the bottom half of the table, made an antirecord for Spanish side in the champions league after they didn't manage to win a single point. Or in other words, a nightmare season so far for the yellow submarine. But things are goind to change. Now Villarreal will fight only in La Liga, which means a lot more concentration for the players. The other great news for the team is that the injured players are coming back one after another and for now only their star Rossi is still out (and will be for a long time). Their other main striker Nilmar howeveer is fully fit and he even played 64 minutes against Napoli in the midweek. Despite all the problems since the start of the season, Villarreal still have only one defeat at "El Madrigal" in Primera (3-2-1). Real Sociedad have won seven points from their last three games, which is their best period in La Liga so far. However away from home the team is doing really bad with just two wins in seven games (2-0-5). Prieto and De la Bella are questionable for the game and their eventual miss will be a very bad news for the team.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December Getafe vs Granada Getafe has a great appetite for scoring goals in last period. They have been powerful at home winning also against Barca. Granada has been an underish side many games and I expect them to oppose here again. But I do think will see goals from both sides. Granada did scored against Sevilla and Bilbao in last away games. 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December Bilbao vs Racing Bilbao must thank top their supporters in this match as they have been poor lately here, but still got the support from them. A win is a must! Just 1win in last 5 home games in the internal competition is not what they expected. Racing is rather poor on away games, but still managed 3 draws in last 5 games. But they are winless in last 15 away games. Go for 2 or 3 goals in this game @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Spain - La Liga - 10-11 December Espanyol vs Atletico Away side is very poor in defensive as they managed to conceded twice from Albacete in the CUp. They also missed a penalty. Espanyol is tough at home despite being win less in last 5 games. Espanyol is able to score once here and also Madrid. I do not expect a goal galore here, a result of 2 or 3 goals being the call. @ 1.95 with bet365

Rayo Vallecano average yellow cards in one home game - 2.3 Sporting Gijon average yellow cards in one away game - 2.8 Referee Mateu Lahoz. He was in charge six games this season. Shown only 20 yellow cards. Average is 3.3 yellow cards per game. The only time he took yellow card of his pocket six times was Real Madrid - Atl. Madrid derby. When Atl. Madrid players was like on drugs. It looked like they trying to break Real players. Anyway I don't think this time we will see more than 5 yellow cards. Under 5.5 yellow cards 1.53 bwin
:clap

Espanyol average yellow cards in one home game - 3.7 Atl. Madrid average yellow cards in one away game - 3.8 Referee of this games is Paradas Romero. This season he was refereeing seven La Liga games and shown 43 yellow cards. Average 6.1 yellow card per game. Last 7 H2H games between these two teams ended up with 5-10 yellow cards. Over 5.5 yellow cards 1.53 bwin
:clap