Flat Racing Saturday 3rd

cpo

7.20 Wolverhampton Seek The Fair Land 3pts win 4/1 PaddyPower Think this horse is a stand out bet in this race. The form of his win last time out is working out well. Judd Street finished 3rd today, Requisite won the other day at Kempton and Main Beach has won since as well. If anything the selection won fairly cosily that day and I think there is still more to come. I don't see why any of the horses mentioned should turn around the form. Main Beach is probably the biggest danger from that race but that horse is actually 1lb worse. Lockantanks won very easily last time out but that was a much easier race and he has gone up 8lbs which is harsh. He is a big danger but I think that rise in the weights will stop him from following up in this better race. Greensward looks very interesting returned to the all weather as he was a winner over at Kempton a few runs back off a mark of 85. The jockey that day was taking 7lbs off his back. They are the main dangers but I fully believe Seek the Fair Land will be too good here. He is a horse than holds his form well and has the plum draw here.

Re: Flat Racing Saturday 3rd Wolverhampton 5.50 - Master Of Dance (7.00) I've never seen a race like it. Every horse wants to lead or be up with the leaders. There is more pace in this race than I've ever seen. Clearly they can't all lead so the advantage lies with whoever ends up racing behind. Although hes been running prominently recently Master Of Dance has won in the past when held-up. The wide draw should naturally choose these tactics for the horse even if connections haven't given the nessesary riding instructions.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.