** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December One bad result in amongst so many winners. No need to react to any comments. Absolutely fantastic accurate write ups and one of the few people on here that I make a point of reading. Keep it up mate. You have won me a good few English pounds on here over recent months. Look forward to your comments tomorrow. If you could send em through a good half hour before k.o it would be appreciated. Stops me getting my bets on in a mad panic just before k.o. Top quality.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December Duisburg> Dusseldorf=over (1.80) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Duisburg position 13° points 16 Dusseldorf position 2° points 38 Preview: Duisburg: Injured: Hoffmann (defender 8 / 1), Baljak (striker 25 / 9); fall: Branimir Bajic (defender 13 / 4), Dzemal Berberovic (defender 12 / 1). Dusseldorf: injured: Almer (goalkeeper 3 / 0); fall: Sascha Rosler (forward 15 / 9). Duisburg has a score in house w3-d2-l3 goals scored 11 goals against 8 while Dusseldorf has a score out of the house w3-d5-l0 goals scored 15 goals against 8. The home team is in good shape at this time, in the last two games he did record two victories with Aue, Brunswick. The player is in good shape Brosinski Daniel scoring three goals in his last two games. The coach Oliver Reck almost full team fall as well as two key pieces Branimir Bajic, Dzemal Berberovic. The Dusseldorf is perhaps the best team in the league with a victory tonight would be the first in the rankings. The visiting team is in good shape and in the last 6 games recorded 5 wins. Good news for coach Norbert Meier is returning after suspension of the striker Sascha Rosler. Both teams in their last 10 games have recorded over 7, so eventually I expect a game with many goals from actions. Earlier last season: 1-0 (Duisburg at home) and 1-0 (Dusseldorf at home). When playing at home against Duisburg Düsseldorf never lost in the last three meetings. Branimir Bajic is the leading scorer for Duisburg with his 4 goals. Sascha Rosler has produced 9 to Dusseldorf. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December Duisburg - Dusseldorf: Duisburg @ 3.60 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 Duisburg sits in 13th place with 16 points. I believe the team is better than their current standing. The recent coaching change at Duisburg has led to improved results in the last three matches (2-1-0) including 2 consecutive wins. Hence, the team is coming into this match with improved confidence. Dusseldorf is undefeated after 16 matches and is in 2nd place with 38 points. The guest's away record is 3-5-0 which indicates that they are tough to defeat. The match is a regional derby as I understand it and therefore has a special dynamic to it. Dusseldorf's last defeat in Budesliga II was on March 18th at Duisburg (1-0). I think given the derby dynamics and Duisburg's improvement this match might be a good opportunity, at the given odds, to bet that Dusseldorf will suffer its first defeat of the season.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December

Event Duisburg - Dusseldorf
Selection Dusseldorf
Strength 10/10
Date 05/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Stan James @ 2.10
Reasoning No doubt that Dusseldorf is the best team of this 2. Bundesliga. After 16 games played they are still unbeaten and they have today the chance of return to be the single leader. They are very moralized after defeating the former leader and rival Furth by 2-1 in the last game and today, despite they won't have a easy game, they are my favourite to win. Duisburg is just a average team which won the last two games. This fact made them much more confident and moralized but facing a team like Dusseldorf is far to be easy, even at home.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December Odds dropped some since I got @1.90 in real but still ok and worths taking a medium-large bet. dfed71394543aa9752f19c0eb20bd1eb.png Germany Bundesliga 2 - 05.12.2011: MSV Duisburg - Fortuna Dusseldorf http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-dusseldorf-806342/#ah;2 Fortuna Dusseldorf (-0.25) Odds: 1.84 (PinnacleSports) Stake: 7/10 Derby time in Duisburg when the local rivals Duisburg and Dusseldorf will meet each other. I keep on betting against Dusseldorf which is clearly my most profitable team in this season. It is difficult to find adjectives to descripe Dusseldorf's great situation. I will just keep it short: They are on the first rank in the table, they are unbeaten since March 2011 (their last defeat was a 1:0 in Duisburg, though) and in all games since March, they were nowhere near being defeated. To me, they will promote at 100% and the main reason is their fantastic mindset, attitude and team spirit. For example Frankfurt has better individual players but they often act arrogant, especially away from home against rather weak sides and they like to be lazy. But Dusseldorf are overachievers. For example their home record is very impressing as well. Since more than a half year, they won every single home match. Every week I think that they could maybe play a bit weaker or become arrogant but every week I am wrong. More or less they always play perfect within their possibilities. The reason for this perfect attitude are players like Sascha Rösler, Lumpi Lambertz, Oliver Fink, etc - all these players are utterly fighters who always play well. Nevertheless I am every week a bit scared to keep on betting against them because they have to lose a game sooner or later. But why especially tonight? Why in Duisburg where roughly 10.000 loud supporters from Dusseldorf will attend? Why they should suddenly became arrogant prior to such a game? For the abovementioned players, flood light, derby atmosphere and loud support is perfect because they love to fight. Besides, no absences and full-strength. Last week they won 2:1 against Furth in an impressing way and they proved again how strong they are. Duisburg recently achieved two consecutive victories but both ones were more or less lucky. The 3:0 against Braunschweig seems to be a really impressing one at first view but circumstances were lucky there. The 2:1 in Aue was a good away display but still a bit lucky because they only won due to a horrible goalkeeper mistake of Aue in the last second of the match. Another negative thing could be their long ball strategy. They love to use long balls and crosses which makes of course sense due to their striker Jula who is very good in the air. But this will likely not work so well because Dusseldorf has clearly the best central defence of the league with Jens Langeneke and my all-time favourite players Assani Lukimya who are both tall and brilliant in the air. Especially Lukimya has a brilliant ball winning ability and he will do well against Duisburg's key player Jula for sure. Furthermore Duisburg has some problems on the back four wings with Dzemal Beberovic and above all Benjamin Kern. Left back Kern is good in the offensive but on the other side he is not the best defender at all and he will have huge problems against Dusseldorf's extremely quick right winger Maxi Beister who is the best player of the league according to several experts. Duisburg is full-strength as well and has no absences. All in all, Fortuna can not lose this. If Duisburg will do really well, if they have some luck on their side and if Dusseldorf will not have their best day, then Duisburg could achieve a draw. Then we would have a half loss. But actually Fortuna should be able to win this derby and also we should take into consideration that home factor will not be the biggest one because there will be as many Dusseldorf supporters as Duisburg fans. This line and these odds are a big gift although they already dropped some on early market but still I am glad to take this line because a full loss is unrealistic here.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December FT 0:2 + 6.37 u Not a lot to say but typical Dusseldorf. Brilliant performance, penalty goal as always, wonder goal of Rösler as usual and his 6th yellow card for him in this season because of complaining at the referee. Dusseldorf is a money machine in this season and due to their perfect attitude I can even imagine that they will finish this season as being unbeaten ...

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 2-5 December Great great stuff benny :clap Have been following this league and your predictions, no matter what I have to do, I tend to sit infront of the PC 5-10 before every game to check your write up. I must admit before finding this thread and your comments I was all over the over-under markets in the 2. Bundesliga, but now I have more faith and go for DNB and ML's :drums Keep it up bro nicely done in this very profitable league :beer:beer:beer:beer:beer