** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December

Saturday 3 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Racing Santander v Villarreal (17:00 GMT) 2.9 3.3 2.75 101.15 %
maximize.gif Real Sporting de Gijon v Real Madrid (17:00 GMT) 15.5 6.6 1.26 100.97 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v Levante UD (19:00 GMT) 1.11 12 41 100.77 %
maximize.gif Valencia v Espanyol (21:00 GMT) 1.55 4.4 8 99.74 %
Sunday 4 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Madrid v Rayo Vallecano (11:00 GMT) 1.61 4.33 6.87 99.74 %
maximize.gif Real Sociedad v Málaga (15:00 GMT) 3.2 3.4 2.6 99.12 %
maximize.gif Osasuna v Real Betis (17:00 GMT) 2.21 3.35 3.9 100.74 %
maximize.gif Real Mallorca v Athletic Bilbao (19:00 GMT) 2.9 3.35 2.75 100.70 %
maximize.gif Granada CF v Real Zaragoza (20:30 GMT) 2.25 3.35 3.8 100.61 %
Monday 5 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Sevilla v Getafe (20:00 GMT) 1.69 3.8 6 102.15 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December

Sport Football (Spain)
Event Valencia - Espanyol
Selection Valencia
Strength 10/10
Date 03/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Betclic @ 1.55
Reasoning Valencia wihtout any question is just continuing to show that they are the third best team in Spain after the giants Real Madrid and Barcelona even if they sell their best players every year. The team is showing great form recently and won six of their last seven games (lost only against Real Madrid 2:3). Actually this lost is still the only one at home so far this season. Valencia have really though week ahead of them. After the game against Espanyol this weekend on tuesday the team is playing against Chelsea in London and the winner of this match is going to the next round in the Champions League. Unai Emeri have some problems with injured players, but still the team will be too good for their opponents on saturday. Espanyol is playing like they played in the last couple of years. The team is very good at home and very rarely shows some potential as visitors. Two of the best players for the team Garcia and Lopez are questionable for the game. Valencia won eight of their last ten home games against Espanyol (8-1-1).

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Sporting Gijon vs Real Madrid Decent odds for Real Madrid to win by 2 goals or more. Sporting Gijon come into this match after a 4-0 defeat by the hands of Levante. Real Madrid are in red hot form winning 8 games in a row in the league and have beaten the -1.5 Asian Handicap 7 out of the 8 times they have won. They are also doing extremely well in the Champions League. I feel that this game is a big mis-match and that Real Madrid will run rampant over Sporting Gijon. Their mid-week Champions League group game should have no effect on this game as they have already secured progress to the next stage. Real Madrid to win by 2 goals or more has got to be the bet for me. 7pts Real Madrid (-1.5 AH) @ 1.83 Bet365

Girona FC - CD Guadalajara Spain - Segunda Division - 3.12.2011 18:00 My bet: Girona 7/10 ODD: @2,00 - Betclic Missing players Gualadachara: 482719-1232011105820am.png Complete preveiw is free on LeagueSpy: http://leaguespy.com/preview.php?id=1170 Good luck
Any info about Celta...they without win three rounds...maybe today they will win

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Peace to all Dagestani brothers :hope Spain La Liga fdad09880738f7894a7cfcf8e355db33.gif Barcelona - Levante Reccomended: Levante score goal @ 2.75 Sportingbet Today, the catalans will not count on defenders Pique and Adriano. For past 10 days Barca played four games. On tuesday, they've played against Rayo Vallecano. Of course, it was not the Barcelona, which we are accustomed to see, nevertheless, the four goals flew easily in. Team produced a victory 4-0 - leaders, including Messi, played at half strength. With Levante it wont be easy work in my oppinion. Defensive play of the Levante is much better than Rayo's, and a great victory for Barcelona may not be possible tonight (personal oppinion). Levante prepared well for this match, defeating Sporting Gijon in the last round by 4-0 at home. Today, in the middle of the field will be a problem, wont play Huanlu and Barker because of two cards. I would believe that Levante scores goal. Although statistics are strongly opposed to this selection, because Barca at home did not received a single goal, yet. Levante are quite capable of upsetting the Barcelona keeper, Valdez. This team played well on the counter in theyr away games and is not afraid of giants. In the past 6 encounters, doenst matter home or away fixture: Levante scored goal in 5 of them against Barcelona. With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets". 65fd53a50be73518dff7d59c9a018741.gif

Sporting Gijon vs Real Madrid Decent odds for Real Madrid to win by 2 goals or more. Sporting Gijon come into this match after a 4-0 defeat by the hands of Levante. Real Madrid are in red hot form winning 8 games in a row in the league and have beaten the -1.5 Asian Handicap 7 out of the 8 times they have won. They are also doing extremely well in the Champions League. I feel that this game is a big mis-match and that Real Madrid will run rampant over Sporting Gijon. Their mid-week Champions League group game should have no effect on this game as they have already secured progress to the next stage. Real Madrid to win by 2 goals or more has got to be the bet for me. 7pts Real Madrid (-1.5 AH) @ 1.83 Bet365
:beer Bet came in with relative ease. Final score 3-0 to Real Madrid. :ok

Event Granada - Zaragoza
Selection Granada
Strength 10/10
Date 04/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Titanbet @ 2.10
Reasoning Granada counts to this game with the absences of the lateral Nyom, suspended by yellow cards, and the injured Mainz and Fran Rico, both injured. Javier Aguirre had to call the youth Ramiro Mayor due to the doubt of the central back Mateos after the last training session in La Romareda. Also Efraín Juárez, Javier Paredes and Juan Carlos Pérez, suspended; Fernando Meira injured, beside the mentioned Mateos, will be out of the game. Granada is in the best moment of the season, being unbeaten over a month. Real Zaragoza only got one point in the last six games. Things going normal, home win here.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Osasuna - Betis Reccomend: * Penalty Taken? Yes @ 3.55 / Stake: 2/10 @ Betfair * Sending off? Yes @ 3.35 / Stake: 2/10 @ Betfair * Over 5.5 Yellow Cards - Asian @ 1.95 / Stake: 4/10 @ Bet365 Direct red card = counts as two yellow cards. Osasuna are closer to the middle, moving up and down in the table. Betis in the last round took Sociedad - the same failure, 2:3. Real Betis are 0-1-8 in theyr last 9. Remind you they started the league 4-0-0 then it comes this negative run. It would seem that a more comfortable opponent (Sociedad) for the win because the Basque club can not play well on the road and loses almost every away match. Silly mistakes cost, gifted two goals to Real Sociedad, finally by the end with fifteen or twenty minutes, Betis coach Pepe Mel decided to put in Jonathan Pereira, who drastically changed the game. Betis woke up and began to rage, and within five minutes they've managed to equalize 2:2 (81 and 85 two by Jonathan), but in the stoppage time Real scored the winner. Osasuna, by contrast, scored a comfortable and deserved victory over Espanyol in the previous round, away 2:1. It was a match of two almost identical teams that prefer to play on the counterattack. The home team made the imprudence to open a little theyr play, and only this move team from Pamplona waited a chance to strike. As a result, a deserved victory - 2:1. Today for Osasuna will not play: defenders Bertrand (10/0), Sergio (6/0) and Satrustegui (2/0). Betis have a problem in the middle of the field, as disqualification brazilian Iriney Santos (13/0). 1x2 in my oppinion, cant pick a winner. We turn here to get some help from the stats... Over 5.5 yellow cards in Osasuna home games so far: won 4 times, lost 2 (each with 5 yellow cards). One of the reason why I take this bet is the referee Gamez. The only time he was appointed in Betis match ended ugly: 11 yellow cards and two reds, plus two penalties. It is about Atletic Bilbao - Betis fixture: http://www.soccerway.com/matches/2011/09/18/spain/primera-division/athletic-club/real-betis/1140672/ Shall we consider here a lots of tension around Betis team if theyr game wont work, on contrary if they will lead in Pamplona it will end similar to Bilbao, when they were up 2-0 quick then started yellow card mania: 6 and one red. With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge. Voted for the 3rd consecutive year, best russian handicapper (selections for the russian football leagues) by the prestigious magazine "Cocktail Bets" 11820.gif

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Osasuna vs Betis My bet goes for Betis, but I am not sure they can win so I will take X2. They have been always very close to end at least in a draw last couple of games away. Last 3 games have ended 0-1 for home sides and Betis can claim the bad luck in some occasions. Osasuna has been rather a lucky team at home than powerful. It is good for them that they haven't conceded in 4 of the last 5 games home. But how long can this go? away +0.5 AH @ 1.83 with Stan James

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Mallorca vs Athletic Club I agree with the ones that are saying that Bilbao is in a great form especially away, but they haven;t won here expect 3 times in last 15 games. The option away 0 AH is risky as Osasuna might interrupt this good series of results of away side. The draw is never recommended on Spain and you know I tested this many times. Best choice is this one as both teams are good scoring team and a narrow win or a draw is expected in this one! 2 or 3 goals in the match @ 1.95 with bet365

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Mallorca - Atletic Bilbao Mallorca welcomes guests from Athletic Bilbao, a team that won first place in the Europa League group on Thursday and went to the playoffs. Basques until the last round showed very good results by issuing a series of eight matches without a loss in a row. But then stood in the way of the modest club from Andalucia, Granada. This newly promoted just started to lift his head and swing his muscles, suddenly defeated Athletic in their own stadium, "San Mames" in the eyes of an astonished local fans. The Basques, were nowhere, simply could not find the key to the defense of Granada. Pretty hard match with the slovak Slovan - could get victory only fifteen minutes before the end of the match. So, apparently, in the Atlethic team doesnt work all fine. Today, in Bibao's attack will not be Llorente, who injured his left knee - important player. In Mallorca too, have problems in midfield, do not play Alfaro and Castro, as well as suspended defender Bigas. Mallorca, trains currenty Joaquin Caparros, who previously spent 4 years with Athletic Bilbao (since 2007). In July this year he left Basque club and was replaced by Marcelo Bielsa. Caparros created the Athletic Bilbao, and it is not surprising at all, he knows all theyr players. I do not know in what ways had parted with the president of the Bilbao, but obviously today's match will be for him special.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December Granada vs Zaragoza The guests will come here decided to get one point from this one and they might get it. Granada wasn't able to score in last 3 games home and I think they will struggle again. Home side is dangerous when playing on counters, but here they will not have this chance. Zaragoza is conceding goals, but I think they took their lesson and will try to get a point here. under 2.25 goals @ 1.97 with Pinnacle Sports

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December I think there's real value to be found in Sevilla vs Getafe. Odds of Getafe winning = 6.0 Now that's CRAZY value imo, let me tell you why: Getafe have actually beaten Sevilla the last 5 times they've played in La Liga, and 3 of those have been @ Sevilla!! 16-04-2011: Getafe 1-0 Sevilla 27-11-2010: Sevilla 1-3 Getafe (First half ended 1-0 for Sevilla) 25-04-2010: Getafe 4-3 Sevilla 19-12-2009: Sevilla 1-2 Getafe 12-04-2009: Sevilla 0-1 Getafe Yes, Getafe haven't won any away games this season yet and have only drawn 1. They've also scored 6 and conceded 13 but they just won Barcelona 1-0 which must've boosted their confidence like super crazy. Also, Sevilla have lost their last two home games 1-2 both against Athletic Bilbao and Granada. They also drew the game before that 2-2 vs Racing Santander (although they did win their previous 4 home games before that). Last season Getafe finished 15th and only won 3 away games, one @ Almeria (2-3) who got relegated, 0-1 @ Racing Santander and 1-3 @ Sevilla. I think that says something; that they have been a bogey team for Sevilla during the past 3 years and that even though they haven't won any away games this season, this could very well be their first away win. When Sevilla lost to them at home last season, they had also lost their home game before that 1-2 vs Mallorca, and also lost the following game 1-3 vs Almeria so my point is; they are no strangers to losing 3 home games in a row, which is a real possibility of happening again today. Now just so you don't get me wrong or follow me only to find Sevilla winning; I don't usually bet on La Liga and I'm not saying Getafe will surely win. I also haven't watched either team play for a single minute this campaign. I'm just going on stats here, but for a team that won vs Sevilla 5 times in a row including the last 3 @ Sevilla, odds of 6.0 are just crazy imo. The main worrying factor is that in all of these wins, Getafe had Michel as their coach, whereas they have Luis García Plaza as their new coach this season, who doesn't have any coaching experience in La Liga. Also, the squad isn't exactly the same, therefore, I will only put a small stake. Selections: Correct Score: (with Betfair) Sevilla 0-1 Getafe @ 19.0 (0.5 Unit) Sevilla 1-2 Getafe @ 21.0 (0.5 Unit) LAY Sevilla @ 1.69 (1 Unit) (to cover the correct score bet just in case they draw or win with another scoreline. I just hope they don't lose :P) :hope Let me know if I'm missing anything or if you think this is a bad idea for any obvious reason please :)

I think there's real value to be found in Sevilla vs Getafe. Odds of Getafe winning = 6.0 Now that's CRAZY value imo, let me tell you why: Getafe have actually beaten Sevilla the last 5 times they've played in La Liga, and 3 of those have been @ Sevilla!! 16-04-2011: Getafe 1-0 Sevilla 27-11-2010: Sevilla 1-3 Getafe (First half ended 1-0 for Sevilla) 25-04-2010: Getafe 4-3 Sevilla 19-12-2009: Sevilla 1-2 Getafe 12-04-2009: Sevilla 0-1 Getafe Yes, Getafe haven't won any away games this season yet and have only drawn 1. They've also scored 6 and conceded 13 but they just won Barcelona 1-0 which must've boosted their confidence like super crazy. Also, Sevilla have lost their last two home games 1-2 both against Athletic Bilbao and Granada. They also drew the game before that 2-2 vs Racing Santander (although they did win their previous 4 home games before that). Last season Getafe finished 15th and only won 3 away games, one @ Almeria (2-3) who got relegated, 0-1 @ Racing Santander and 1-3 @ Sevilla. I think that says something; that they have been a bogey team for Sevilla during the past 3 years and that even though they haven't won any away games this season, this could very well be their first away win. When Sevilla lost to them at home last season, they had also lost their home game before that 1-2 vs Mallorca, and also lost the following game 1-3 vs Almeria so my point is; they are no strangers to losing 3 home games in a row, which is a real possibility of happening again today. Now just so you don't get me wrong or follow me only to find Sevilla winning; I don't usually bet on La Liga and I'm not saying Getafe will surely win. I also haven't watched either team play for a single minute this campaign. I'm just going on stats here, but for a team that won vs Sevilla 5 times in a row including the last 3 @ Sevilla, odds of 6.0 are just crazy imo. The main worrying factor is that in all of these wins, Getafe had Michel as their coach, whereas they have Luis García Plaza as their new coach this season, who doesn't have any coaching experience in La Liga. Also, the squad isn't exactly the same, therefore, I will only put a small stake. Selections: Correct Score: (with Betfair) Sevilla 0-1 Getafe @ 19.0 (0.5 Unit) Sevilla 1-2 Getafe @ 21.0 (0.5 Unit) LAY Sevilla @ 1.69 (1 Unit) (to cover the correct score bet just in case they draw or win with another scoreline. I just hope they don't lose :P) :hope Let me know if I'm missing anything or if you think this is a bad idea for any obvious reason please :)
Probably because star player Jesus Navas didn't play on their last meeting bec of injury also missing some other key players? just a thought.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 3-5 December After reading the Sevilla v Getafe post which is very detailed and interesting, i have decided to do some research. low stakes for Getafe to sneak a 1-0 or 2-1 win im favouring at the moment. However the last 2 of the last 3 home games sevilla have played have had interesting ht/ft results. v Santander - HT 1-0 Sevilla - FT 2-2. They were very close to losing this 2-1. v Granada - HT 1-0 Sevilla - FT 2-1 Granada. v Atheltic Bilbao - HT 1-1 Bilbao took the lead. - FT 2-1 Bilbao. Morale of the story is that Sevilla cant outlast games, the 2nd half they are crumbling, first half performances are very good for Sevilla, but 2nd half performances are as if a different team is playing. So my tip: Sevilla HT/ Getafe FT 40/1 @skybet

After reading the Sevilla v Getafe post which is very detailed and interesting, i have decided to do some research. low stakes for Getafe to sneak a 1-0 or 2-1 win im favouring at the moment. However the last 2 of the last 3 home games sevilla have played have had interesting ht/ft results. v Santander - HT 1-0 Sevilla - FT 2-2. They were very close to losing this 2-1. v Granada - HT 1-0 Sevilla - FT 2-1 Granada. v Atheltic Bilbao - HT 1-1 Bilbao took the lead. - FT 2-1 Bilbao. Morale of the story is that Sevilla cant outlast games, the 2nd half they are crumbling, first half performances are very good for Sevilla, but 2nd half performances are as if a different team is playing. So my tip: Sevilla HT/ Getafe FT 40/1 @skybet
:) I actually thought about playing that as well, especially after I saw that last year they were winning 1-0 at HT, then lost 1-3 to Getafe by FT. But I then ended up going with the Correct Score market... I'll think about it again now.