** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Basketball EuroLeague 1/12/2011

Armani Milano vs Real Madrid Real Madrid just need a win here to get into next round, while Milano is in worst position but they still have possibilities to go next round, but they need a win in this match. Madrid will travel to Milano without Rudy Fernandez, out with a knee problem. Novica Velickovic is still out, too. Forward Malik Hairston did not play a domestic game this weekend for EA7 Emporio Armani, but his status for Thursday is not known. Rudy Fernandez is a big missing for Madrid but they still have a very decent and capable roster to get a win here. With J.Carroll, Mirotic, S.Rodriguez, Tomic and Suarez in good/average level, they can get a confortable win in this match. Emporio Armani is very bad in offensive rebounds and their defense is nothing special, while Real Madrid has the best offense of the league with 90.5 ppg. I think if Real madrid blocks Omar Cook, they will most probably kill 90% of Milano creativity gameplay, and Pablo Laso (Real Madrid coach) already alerted that they will have specially caution with him, soo i think this will be very hard for Milano to keep close for Madrid. This will be a very enjoyable match for follow for sure with a lot of tradition and quality ingame. pick: Real Madrid -2@ 1.98 Pinnacle 5/10 Partizan vs Maccabi Electra Maccabi Electra has the chance to make it to the Top 16 from Group C in this visit to Serbia. Its expected a very interesting match for all basketball lovers. Maccabi Electra is clearly better team in my opinion, however Partizan in home has a big support and every player who play in Pionir arena say its incredible atmosphere there, but most of away players also enjoy playing in such a heavy support. This small handicap is most probably because home support and home ground wich is a big factor normally for Partizan when they play in home, but Maccabi players are already familiar with this kind of atmosphere and i dont think it will make big diference here. I think Maccabi quality will be showed since the first quarter in this match, im not expecting a easy win for them, but a confortable margin. Acie Law is in doubt for Partizan, Maccabi has full lineup for this match, including Jordan Farmar. Maccabi had won the last three games against Partizan. pick: Maccabi Electra -3 @ 1.93 Pinnacle 5/10