** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

WeakestLink - Euroleague M+W - 30.11.2011

PAO -26.5 , 3.25 bet365 , 10units This game has a chance of being a 30+ Panathinaikos win. They lost a game and that's not something they do often. Usually after they lose , they blowout their next opponent. And what better chance to do that than against one of the weakest teams in the competition. PAO won by 19 in Zagreb but they stopped extending their lead once they got up by 20. Today Obradovic demands of his team to put on 40 minutes of equal quality play so they will win by 20 at least. Perperoglou and Tsartsaris are still out so that is a small setback for PAO , but I really don't think that will be of any importance today. Parfumerias Avenida -14.5 , 1.83 bet365 , 10units Euroleague for women. This should be an easy game for Parfemurias Avenida as they won against the same side on road by 22 some six weeks ago. Parfemurias and Fenerbahce are fighting for the top spot in this group , CCC Polkowice is fighting for the third place with 3 other teams. But to be honest I don't think Polkowice have enough quality to get it. The spread to me looks surprisingly low. I would expect it to be at least -18.5. I expect the home side to put some pressure on CCC and force them to either make turnover or make a contested shot , and build up the lead to about 20 midway through the second half and than keep it like that untill the end.