** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December

Spooner

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Fulham vs Liverpool I said that I won;t touch this as single being clear a match of x2. But one guy asked me over or under 10.5 corners? Studying I arrived to this: Fulham at home - Av. Corners For: 5.8 & Av. Corners Against: 4.9 with Av. Total Corner: 10.7. Liverpool away - Av. Corners For: 5.2 & Av. Corners Against: 4.4 with Av. Total Corner: 9.60. Fulham - Liverpool 2010/2011 corners: 6-5. I think he have a good value here choosing: total corners 10-12 corners @ 3.00 with Coral

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Discipline: Football - England Premiership Meeting: Fulham - Liverpool Type: Race to 2 goals? Liverpool Rate: 2.45 Bookmaker William Hill Analysis: The last meeting of the 14th Premier League. At Craven Cottage Liverpool arrives. If it is well-versed if Liverpool win at least three goals can jump to the fifth position in front of Arsenal. The Fulham team runs out of Stephen Kelly and Damien Duff. In Liverpool, while Lucas Leivy and a serious weakening of the visiting team. However, looking at history and it's not so long ago, because last season. Liverpool at Craven Cottage won 5:2. It was probably the best game in Liverpool's performance last season. Currently, "The Reds" have a very good form. They won the league at Stamford Bridge 2-1, tied at home with the City of 1:1, where they could win. And also beat Chelsea again, this time 2-0 in the Carling Cup. Fulham and the last two games at home lost. First they had to recognize the superiority of Everton, who packed into the goal Schwarzer three goals, eventually losing 3-1, while the next meeting "on their own garbage," also lost this time 3-1 with Tottenham team. I think Fulham at today's meeting is not able to stop Liverpool, which last is undoubtedly uplift forms. Expect from the likes of Everton Fulham meetings or Tottenham.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December To be honest i do see goals here. Lucas missing - if that really will unsettle the midfield then surely thats good for goals? Less defensive cover will allow fulham to do some damage, and liverpools attacking force (suarez mainly who ripped the same 2 centrebacks apart last season, unless he plays senderos) will surely grab a couple. Plus I quite like the fact its an evening game, the atmosphere can go off in such a tight stadium and that can only help to the game's pace. I'm not too sure on the final result, but personally I am going for Over 2.5 @ 2.10 with an Under 2.5 @ 1.90 in the Lazio - Novara game....:hope

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Fulham-Liverpool : Liverpool have a good record in away games this season having beaten Arsenal and Chelsea among others, but find it hard to break down teams at Anfield. Fulham impressed me when they held Arsenal to a draw at the Emirates, the players seeming to raise their game for that clash against a high profile team, and they will probably be putting a similar determined performance tonight. It's no secret that Liverpool have time and again deceived when they were firm favorites but the way they have played this season suggests that if everything clicks then they can thrash a team like Fulham, but whether that will happen is another story. As previously stated by IAMAGOONER it's difficult to find a proper angle for this match, so I'll be playing small stakes on dr @ 3.3 and second half handicap Liverpool (-1) @ 6.00. Ladbrokes.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Can see this being a 2-0 win to liverpool or a 2-1 win to liverpool tonight. Yes lucas is a big blow for liverpool, however i feel henderson and adam can provide the balls needed for players like maxi, suarez and bellamy to create chances. Liverpool are in great form on the road, and Fulham are finding it difficult to find results at home with 3-1 defeats to Everton and Tottenham which are both to a similar standard of Liverpool in their current form. Some stats which may intrigue you: Fulhams biggest home defeat in the league this year: 2-0 Liverpools biggest win on the road this year: 2-0 Every away game this year liverpool have scored 2 goals Fulham have only kept 1 clean sheet in 6 home PL games Liverpool have won their last 6 competitive away matches, which they have scored 2 goals in all of them. 2-0 Liverpool 17/2 @skybet 2-1 Liverpool 17/2 @skybet Also 3-1 to liverpool is my own personal preference for tonight, i feel that with the attacking options liverpool have they could easily romp this fixture like they did last year (5-2) and score 3 goals, Fulham are playing at home and do score goals at home. My own prediction putting previous statistics out the window. 3-1 Liverpool 18/1 @skybet And i will also be back suarez to score in the scorecast markerts for 2-0 and 3-1.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Unpopular Fulham can avoid 3 back to back defeats against up and down Liverpool Been a lot said already but from a Fulham fans perspective feel its best to give my insight on a club I know very well. So Liverpool looks the pick on here but I personally think Fulham have a huge chance in this game to win or even take a point. In my eyes Liverpool are still a team that blows hot and cold. Start of the season I watched them against Bolton at home and I thought Liverpool could be on to a big season. They were clinical, quick and professional in there performance. However I have also seen them play against Norwich and Swansea where they were dominated for huge spells in both games by the minnows of the league. They looked very frustrated and couldn't be able to break these two teams down. Top teams find ways to break those kind of teams down. Look at Utd against Norwich at home. They were also dominated in that game but came away with 3 points. Have to give credit to them they took advantage twice of a Chelsea side that was in a rut and carried momentum into the home game against Man City where they were the second team to a point of city (The first being us at home). We scored 2 goals against them to Livepools one :clap . We are an established premier league team now and I believe this is the kind of fixture Liverpool slip on regularly. Yes they did tonk us last season 5-2 but that result was coming towards the season and they were in top form. We were playing well ourselves but got undone by a team on a serious high of dalgliesh getting them going. As I always say Fulham on their day can beat anyone if we decide to turn up. We turned up against Everton and especially against Spurs I still find it hard to believe how we didn't get a point out of that game (Which many of you will agree on). In both games I still find it hard to believe we lost 3-1. We are ironically unbeaten on the road in 3 (Wigan W, Sunderland D and Arsenal D) but the home form doesn't look that great on paper so far. The only thing I can say is that out of the 6 goals we conceded in those games 3 of them were down to unconvincing defending. We have been very strong at the back in the last few seasons however this season at home we have let away some soft goals. Bale's goal was a bit jammy but Lennon should have never had that time to score and Saha's 2nd was down to not being stronger enough. The 3rd goal in both games you can forget because they came so late and the wonder opener for Everton was a cracker, but if i was to fault that goal we did stand off a little bit. Man City and Totenham are both better than Liverpool this season and we gave the game to both of them. There is no reason why we will slow down for Liverpool. I think Fulham will turn up tonight and will be competitive and put in a big performance for the cameras. I will be very surprised if the score line is anything like lasts seasons. Liverpool have quality but so do Fulham. Both defenses are vulnerable and I think we are capable or scoring and being at home I would like to think we can easily score in this game. If our defence can keep out silly errors I think Fulham will be well in this game. I am not sure how many fans follow performance ratings but the premierleague especially in the last few weeks has been very accurate.

05/12/2011Fulham68.5063.50 - 51.0044.00Liverpool+24.50
This suggests that Fulham will win by 1 goal. Looking at the last few performances from Fulham I think this is very fair. We were solid away at Arsenal and should have come out with atleast 1 point from Everton and Totenham. Will we get sucker punched on the break again? Yes there is a good chance with some of the ammo Liverpool have but I think if we avoid silly mistakes at the back and play our quality home game Fulham will avoid 3 defeats in a row tonight, which leaves with me two bets. Fulham + 0.5 AH 1.83 Over 2.5 2.07 COYW FTID :hope

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Fulham v Liverpool Goal Line: Under 2.25 @ 2.025 Bet365 The Unders is the stand out bet for me tonight as I think Liverpool are too short but i'm not keen on taking them on either. Fulham are tough to beat at home and I can see them making it tough tonight for Liverpool. Dalglish has had some good results recently with the away win at Chelsea standing out. But they have also been frustrated in a number of games against lower sides with Swansea holding them 0-0 and Norwich 1-1. I expect to see a low scoring game with Fulham stifling Liverpool. The game could go either way but I see it being a tight one and wouldn't be surprised if just the one goal is enough to separate these two sides.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December A predicted 'front 6' of: Downing, Adam, Spearing, Henderson; Carroll, Suarez doesn't quite get my juices flowing towards backing Liverpool. Henderson and Carroll are donkeys who should not be on the pitch. I'd prefer if Bellamy partners Suarez to be honest. Carroll was born 20 years too late and has no place in this era of football. His touch is abysmal, and Henderson's is not much better. I'll probably swerve this to be honest.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December

Fulham v Liverpool Goal Line: Under 2.25 @ 2.025 Bet365 The Unders is the stand out bet for me tonight as I think Liverpool are too short but i'm not keen on taking them on either. Fulham are tough to beat at home and I can see them making it tough tonight for Liverpool. Dalglish has had some good results recently with the away win at Chelsea standing out. But they have also been frustrated in a number of games against lower sides with Swansea holding them 0-0 and Norwich 1-1. I expect to see a low scoring game with Fulham stifling Liverpool. The game could go either way but I see it being a tight one and wouldn't be surprised if just the one goal is enough to separate these two sides.
its 1.72 on B365 :\ (My bad just saw the 2.25)

A predicted 'front 6' of: Downing' date=' Adam, Spearing, Henderson; Carroll, Suarez doesn't quite get my juices flowing towards backing Liverpool. Henderson and Carroll are donkeys who should not be on the pitch. I'd prefer if Bellamy partners Suarez to be honest. Carroll was born 20 years too late and has no place in this era of football. His touch is abysmal, and Henderson's is not much better. I'll probably swerve this to be honest.[/quote'] Speaking as a Liverpool fan, I think you're right - especially about Carroll :(

Fulham vs Liverpool I said that I won;t touch this as single being clear a match of x2. But one guy asked me over or under 10.5 corners? Studying I arrived to this: Fulham at home - Av. Corners For: 5.8 & Av. Corners Against: 4.9 with Av. Total Corner: 10.7. Liverpool away - Av. Corners For: 5.2 & Av. Corners Against: 4.4 with Av. Total Corner: 9.60. Fulham - Liverpool 2010/2011 corners: 6-5. I think he have a good value here choosing: total corners 10-12 corners @ 3.00 with Coral
12 corners!!!!:cheers:cheers:cheers

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Not to many winners on here tonight. GET IN FULHAM. Took 4.00 at HT aswell which got the overs bet back. Good work who took the unders. Looked like being a draw but good to get a bit of luck with the way it's gone at home recently. Liverpool hot and cold. Great win lads. That boy Clint Dempsey :nana :nana :nana Happy days COYW FTID

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Everton - Stoke over 2.5 @ 2.06 :( Wolves - Sunderland over 2.5 @ 2.06 :D Liverpool @ 2.25 :@ The standard of refereeing has been poor this season - maybe time to get video refs if the 4 officials cannot get it right. The sending off of Spearing; Suarez's goal which was given as offside; Bellamy getting a YC when it was Dempsey who was the aggressor and Senderos not being given a second YC. Too many inconsistencies, and not just Liverpool, but other sides too, who have been given a bad call which should not be that hard to make. Season record: 59-74 (+14.92)

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December I thought Liverpool dominated the game but never lookes like scoring. Players seemed selfish - i can remember a few situations where instead of passing they were going on their own like kids on the playground. I am really pissed off at myself as I should have taken Fulham at 6 after the red card to secure a small profit but naively kept believing that Liverpool wouldn't give in. We learn our lives and on to the Blue Sq, JPT and CL today. :)

Everton - Stoke over 2.5 @ 2.06 :( Wolves - Sunderland over 2.5 @ 2.06 :D Liverpool @ 2.25 :@ The standard of refereeing has been poor this season - maybe time to get video refs if the 4 officials cannot get it right. The sending off of Spearing; Suarez's goal which was given as offside; Bellamy getting a YC when it was Dempsey who was the aggressor and Senderos not being given a second YC. Too many inconsistencies, and not just Liverpool, but other sides too, who have been given a bad call which should not be that hard to make. Season record: 59-74 (+14.92)
I didnt back Liverpool but it was a great game to watch, full of action and incidents. But overall Liverpool deserved to win and could even have had a penalty on another day.

Will keep this short. I think Liverpool have the tools to win tonight, albiet Lucas is a big miss. But with the likes of Bellamy, Suarez and Maxi in the side, they are very dangerous on the counter attack. Therefore I think there is a fair chance that they could win by more than 1 goal, particularly if they were to take a first half lead and Fulham had to chase the game more. Most bookies have Liverpool -1EH around 3.75 - 4.00 mark. But William Hill have a special offer of Liverpool to win by 2 or more at 5.00. I think this enhanced price is big enough to have a go. 1pt Liverpool to win by 2 or more @5.00 - William Hill :hope
Think Liverpool should of won, but what does Maxi have to do to get a run in the PL team? Liverpool look so much more fluid and dangerous with him in, compared to with Carroll there. -1pt

I didnt back Liverpool but it was a great game to watch' date=' full of action and incidents. But overall Liverpool deserved to win and could even have had a penalty on another day.[/quote'] Penalty was touch and go, and not too worried about that decision, but Suarez's 'offside' goal was poor - thought the benefit of the doubt (at worst) went to the attacking side.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Looked like a red card to me fellas, Spearing went in with no intent it seems, but his trailing leg had studs up and caught Dembele on the ankle. Draw would probably have been fair imo, but sometimes these decisions swing games as Liverpool would know from certain matches earlier this season.

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December Yep definite red card :ok Felt harsh for Liverpool but Fulham are resolute team. They handed Zamora well and only an uncharacteristic error from Reina prevented them for getting at least a point. Their problems in attack are there for all to see, trying to accommodate the carthorse Carroll is to the detriment of the team. Have Suarez in more positions where hes dangerous, i.e. UP FRONT and have nippy players (Maxi and Bellamy) running off him. Carroll up front means Suarez does his thing further away from goal, i.e. less effective.

I that tackle deserved a red card' date=' its a sad day for football... Will be a no contact sport soon![/quote'] :) We've been saying the same thing for at least the last ten years..... these contentious decisions will always be highlighted.

:) We've been saying the same thing for at least the last ten years..... these contentious decisions will always be highlighted.
Whats your own opinion Jase? In my opinion it was a Roy Keane-esque tackle.. If these rules were in place when Keane was playing, the chap would have been sent off every game.. Spearing was hard, firm and got the ball, there is always going to be a bit of a follow through in a tackle, i saw nothing wrong with it at all

Re: England > Barclays Premier League > 3-5 December I'd have said it was a yellow card offence only really. It was clear there was no malice in the tackle, his foot wasn't off the ground, he's won the ball. It was full bloodied but he did get the ball. Maybe if the referee had only seen a glimpse of his trailing leg, which was all over the place, he may have assumed there was more to it. And then he sees the player rolling around on the floor clutching his shin. Maybe in hindsight the ref should have checked to see the state of the player, and had a word with the linesman :unsure

Yep definite red card :ok Felt harsh for Liverpool but Fulham are resolute team. They handed Zamora well and only an uncharacteristic error from Reina prevented them for getting at least a point. Their problems in attack are there for all to see, trying to accommodate the carthorse Carroll is to the detriment of the team. Have Suarez in more positions where hes dangerous, i.e. UP FRONT and have nippy players (Maxi and Bellamy) running off him. Carroll up front means Suarez does his thing further away from goal, i.e. less effective.
Spot on - Carroll is sh!te. We can't keep playing him in the hope he one day justifies his price tag - it'll never happen. Re: the card I thought Gary Neville summed it up well: 20 years ago not a foul, 10 years ago a foul, 5 years ago a fould and a yellow, these days you're risking a sending off. I agree with Aidy's point too, the game is becoming a non-contact sport.