** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Nov 29

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: England > Midweek > BlueSQ Bet Prem Nov 29

I'm going for Fleetwood on the handicap anyway as I think the 5/6 is worth taking for small/ medium stakes.Away to Fleetwood is a different prospect to being at home to a Grimsby team with one win away before Saturday.According to the mariner's manager they should have been 2/3-0 up at half time.I don't think the poppies can afford to give Vardy,Mangan,Seddon and Brody too many chances. As Addpea says it's hard to see where the goals are going to come from for the away side.I think Fleetwood may have one eye on the cup but they need to win to push for top spot in the league.....
3-0, bet won.....

BARROW.....@ 5/6...Padraig Powers...stakes 2/10.I think there's just a tinge of value here on the home side.They are 6-2-2 on their own patch scoring 20 and conceding 10 in 10 games.Alfreton have one of the worst away records in the league with 1-1-8 scoring 9 and with 25 conceded only Hayes have let in more on their travels. Alfreton will have to make one of their longest midweek journeys tomorrow night without their central defensive trio of Hawes,Wilson and Franks.They will also miss winger Mullen through suspension. Barrow have already beaten Fleetwood(4-0) and Wrexham(3-1) at home and they're the top two in the division.The 3-1 reverse suffered by Wrexham is the Welsh outfit's only away loss in their 11 away outings.I think Barrow should have enough to see off 2nd from bottom Alfreton.....
1-0, bet won....

Grimsby vs Stockport - Grimsby @ EVS - Stan James/Coral After having the weight of the world on their shoulders on Saturday, post Kettering debacle, Grimsby take on Stockport at Blundell Park under somewhat normal circumstances. I generally don't like backing a team back-to-back but Jim Gannon's comments caught my eye in the Non-League Paper. He is said to have been furious with his County team after going down to a solitary goal against ten men Southport; blaming keeper Mark Halstead in the process. Gannon described his team as 'social loafers' and a lot of the County fans agree with him. Grimsby have come into a bit of form as of late and their record at home is pretty sound. Five wins, four defeats and one draw; with three of the defeats against teams in the top six. Jim Gannon's still got a little bit of work to do to get Stockport back on track and I think Grimsby will capitalise here.
7-0 :ok Gannon's rant on Saturday obviously didn't work.

Kicking a man while he's down' date=' eh? Don't see the point myself, but thanks just the same.[/quote'] Sorry, you misinterpreted my meaning. I meant with regards to what you were saying earlier in the thread about anything can happen in football, and the fact a pretty average Grimsby side scored seven without reply :ok

Sorry' date=' you misinterpreted my meaning. I meant with regards to what you were saying earlier in the thread about anything can happen in football, and the fact a pretty average Grimsby side scored seven without reply :ok[/quote'] :lol I guess I did at that. Too bad I was perforce on the other side! It was, however, my only overs that came in. :cryCheers

Excellent Football Portal' date=' Excellent Tipsters around here.[/color'] What more can I say? The Punter's Lounge - without doubt, it is the best tipping site you will ever find on the net! Hayes & Yeading - Newport People backed Newport at 2.60 ( now at 2.10) in the morning because they are decent side, with 1-2-0 6-3 away record last 3, unlucky not to take all 3 points in Grimsby (2-2) - they've scored both goals in the first 20 min and allowed Grimbsy to comeback in the final 15 minutes to level - now Newport were gived equal chances to Hayes & Yeading when the oddsmakers set the lines. Simply because will play 21 vs 22 place. Moreover, this Newport beat Fleetwood Town (2nd) away 4-1. Now coming after a home lost, Newport will try to take back 3p against Hayes. Before the game with Fleetwood Town they were beaten at home, the same happened before Grimsby. Just having a look to theyr stats from the past 7 games: beat 4-1 away 2nd placed, draw 0-0 away with 1st place Wrexham. Pick: Newport score in the first half @ 1.825 Sportingbet 4/10 Newport -0.25 @ 1.95 Bet365 6/10 5f9b429a52720969206b13da2820c4d4.gif I master bets on the Russian Football from A to Z.. the other football leagues, try to give my bets (pardon, my best)
FT 0-4 (HT 0-3)

Any info about Wrexham v Darlington....
I think Wrexham will win. It was announced today that the Supporters Trust bid to take over the club has been allowed and Im sure the players will be desperate to give them a first win. Hard to know what to make of Darlo's recent improvement in form, but I do think the fixture list has been fairly kind and this is the toughest game theyve had since Cooper left.