** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

Jase82

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December It's pretty poor that both City and United are out if you ask me. United obviously had a weak group, but I wouldn't sweep City's failure under the carpet either, they have spent shitloads of cash and have many experienced players in their ranks, Napoli shouldn't be competing with them, but they did and knocked them out. Channel 5 on a Thursday night, amazing stuff.

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

I hate Manchester City man! And do you know why? Because they have no system! They have just money! I love small teams, fighting teams and people that are creating a solid base like Fergie and Guardiola, like Mazzari and Guidolin, like young Fergusson to Peterborough! Do not like Mourinho's teams and sides like City! You know why? Cause they are like Alexander Macedon 's empire - after they're gone, nothing remains.
they are CREATING their system you idiot! but what i am doing... it is useless to talk with united fan about City. anyway - i just hate thoes people who are talking shit about chelsea or City just because they have alot of money.... you msut grow up and accept how it is.

they are CREATING their system you idiot! but what i am doing... it is useless to talk with united fan about City. anyway - i just hate thoes people who are talking shit about chelsea or City just because they have alot of money.... you msut grow up and accept how it is.
Pointless talking to any United fan about money, you would think their squad had been put together with magic beans.. Phil Jones 17m Ashley Young 17m De Gea 17m Valencia 16m Nani 13m Anderson 15m Carrick 19m Rooney 30m Ferdinand 30m Berbatov 30m Evra 5.5m Vidic 7m Smalling 6m It must be very difficult for United, competing against sides with much bigger budgets than themselves ;) Does make me laugh when I hear Fergie having a moan about it.. They have been buying the league for years, City have just upped the ante and done it in a couple of years, trust the 'supporters' that live hundreds of miles away from Manchester to moan about it..anyway.. United not qualifying from that group is an utter embarrassment, it was a joke of a group, good news is that it will cost them at least 20m..that should annoy the yanks! :lol

Yes and then he would not have visited his local bookmaker today. :loon 11jb23n.jpg
I can't prove or disprove it, but my guess would be that, like the wink, he wouldn't be seen dead in a bookmakers if he had just been part of a massive betting scandal. Surely he would have someone else put the bet on for him and collect his winnings etc. I'm not saying it wasn't fixed (I don't know if it was or not, not an expert on the subject), just that if someone had acted in this way they would surely be careful not to appear suspicious.

I can't prove or disprove it' date=' but my guess would be that, like the wink, he wouldn't be seen dead in a bookmakers if he had just been part of a massive betting scandal. Surely he would have someone else put the bet on for him and collect his winnings etc. I'm not saying it wasn't fixed (I don't know if it was or not, not an expert on the subject), just that if someone had acted in this way they would surely be careful not to appear suspicious.[/quote'] He was winking at the Lyon player who was just trying to get the ball off him when Lyon had knocked in their 5th I think after they exchanged a few words, you can see it on the highlights and its a nothing incident..photo makes it look far worse than it is. Zagreb just looked what they were, massively out of their depth.