** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

Jase82

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

Lille vs Trabzonspor selection 12 or more corners @ 7/5 Paddy Power In Lille' 2 home Champions league games so far there have been 28 corners.Of these Lille have had 20 themselves.Their style of play brings corners.On top of that this is a must win game for Lille and they will have to attack.Trabzonspor themselves know that if Cska win against an already qualified Inter they could be out.With both sides needing a win there should be enough corners to cover this line
11 corners,Amazingly 5 officials miss 2 blatant corners:gimme

my bets for today acca: Corner Match Bet LYON vs Dinamo 4/5 Corner Match Bet MAN CITY vs Bayern 3/10 Full Time Result Ajax vs REAL MADRID Race to 3 corners LILLE vs Trabzonspor 2/9 Acca offers 5/1 for all four above
:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana:nana::nana

Ajax - Real Madrid: Under 2.5 goals @ 2.20 (Victor Chandler) 10/10 The fact is that a draw or a win allows Ajax to advance to the next CL round irespective of Lyon's result. Ajax can also qualify with a defeat provided it is a narrow defeat (Ajax goal differential is +3) and Lyon doesn't win by a margin of +4 goals (Lyon has a goal differential of -3). Hence, I think Ajax will aim to keep a slow tempo to the match and try and grind out a low scoring result. Real has qualified as winners of the group and is relatively indifferent, but that doesn't mean that they will sit and do nothing. Real does have the El Classico derby against Barcelona to think about so they may not knock themselves out in this encounter. Ajax hasn't conceded a goal at home in the CL this year and has 4/5 clean sheets overall in the CL. Real also has 4/5 clean sheets in the CL this season. Therefore, I believe the dynamics of the match give the under 2.5 goals result a good chance and the given odds are very attractive. Dinamo Zagreb - Lyon: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Coral) 10/10 The over 2.5 goals result is likely in this encounter. Dinamo has nothing to play for except pride and will approach this match in an open manner. Lyon needs to win by +4 goals and hope that Real defeats Ajax by a good margin in order to advance. Ajax has a +3 goal differential with 8 points in the group and Lyon has -4 goal differntial with 5 points in the group. The dynamics of the encounter point to over 2.5 goals and the odds are attractive given the risk. Villarreal - Napoli: Both Teams to Score: Yes @ 1.80 (SkyBet) 10/10 Napoli can clinch qualification to the next CL round by defeating Villarreal. Certainly, Napoli can win this match, but the odds are a bit short given Napoli's poor away record in European cup matches and Villarreal's good home record against Italian teams (4-1-0). Villarreal will play for its pride (if they don't win or draw they will be the first Spanish team to not get even a single point in the CL) and the money. So, Villarreal will push hard to get something from the match and I see them scoring at least. Both teams should score here, I think, and the odds provide a safer bet over Napoli's straight win.
You have to have some luck when betting.....That last minute meaningless goal for Real Madrid in the last second of play was the difference between a profit and a loss tonight.....:@ Oh well....:\

Basel vs Manchester United Home side is not able to keep a clean sheet and seeing them with Otelul twice, they will be meat for United. Manchester is a strong team and can cause damage to anyone, especially to a swiss team. I see goals here, Basel is not Villa and Manchester knows to get what they need. Always Manchester showed the class when needed and now they need. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365
2-1! Bet won! I am sorry for Man United! Glad that there is no Manchester City promoted!

Villareal vs Napoli This encounter is not going to be a friendly one and none of these teams will want a different result than a win. Villareal will use the opportunity in getting some money from UEFA - from the points in the game, while Napoli needs a win for promotion purposes. There will be yellow cards and maybe red cards so a backing over 45 booking points is great. Napoli got 1 yellow with Lecce, 3 with Juve, 4 with Atalanta, while Villareal got 3 with Santander, 3 with Malaga, 3 with Bayern and 5 with Betis. booking points over 45 points @ 2.3 with >Paddy Power
5 yellow cards = 50 points! bet won

Ajax vs Real Madrid Ajax humiliation to Utrecht and than home with Breda did good to them. They played after that 3 games, tough and conceded just once. Among these games we can notice that 0-0 with Lyon. Madrid needs no presentation, but despite what major part of the people says they will come here to win. They are not a weak team despite sending reserves. In fact the reserve team will want to show the world they are at least as good as the reserves they have beaten BATE last night 4-0 ... 2 or 3 goals @ 2.05 with bet365
0-3! bet won!

2-1! Bet won! I am sorry for Man United! Glad that there is no Manchester City promoted!
did you watch the man city v bayern game? the face on robert mancini knowing he was defenseless to the fact his side didn;t make it was priceless

Dinamo Z v Lyon over2' date=5 @1,91 pinnacle 5/10 :clap Croats want to complete competition with honor at their stadium, meaning that they will go for a win due money and fans. Coach Jurcic said that Lion looks lower quality team than Ajax and Real Madrid. However, he will have a major defensive problems cause Biscan, Simunic, Tonel and Cufre (three of four nominally first choices for stopper position) are out of competition for this meeting. On the other hand, and French have announced a very offensive game from start cause only big victory is in their minds. They don't have problems with player absences. In the case of bad news from Amsterdam, it's possible that Lyon players discouraged in the second half, and then to expect a bit more dangerous Dynamo who will try to turn it to their advantage. To summarize impressions, we have two teams here who will go for the win cause they have nothing to lose! Fair should be around @1,60 and this is my greatest value for today. Otherwise I'll play and 3-5 goals at local for @2,10 which is also a very good bet. Kelava, Vrsaljko, Vida, Ademi, Ibanez, Badel, Leko, Calello, Kovačić, Sammir, Bequiraj Lloris, Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho, Kallstrom, Gourcuff, Ederson, M.Bastos, Briand, L.Lopez (Gomis)
All other matches will be much better when start live betting and there expect a good job tonight, because then we (at half-time for example) have a nice opportunities to make money! :cigar just for fun one double>> Villareal v Napoli :clap Basel v Man Utd :clap both 2or3 goals @4,00 bet365 1/10 cause I expect an interesting matches where think that surprises aren't impossible. So each one of these four teams can achieve per goal, but English defense and Italian style shall ensure that not be still over 3 goals there. these are just my thoughts and small stake here. Good luck :cigar
+7,55 with +6,96 last night, good last CL group round for me with yield +76%!!! :cigar:cigar:cigar hope that someone been with me... :cheers

did you watch the man city v bayern game? the face on robert mancini knowing he was defenseless to the fact his side didn;t make it was priceless
Priceless? I think red nose SAF face was priceless :rollin Can't understand MU fans. Thay laughing, and making fun of Man City, wich was in the toughest group in the Champions League. While MU couldn't get out of really easy group compared to City's group If City would had Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galati in theyr group, now they would be in the next stage.

welll for me priceless was that United didnt make it!! HA HA

Priceless? I think red nose SAF face was priceless :rollin Can't understand MU fans. Thay laughing, and making fun of Man City, wich was in the toughest group in the Champions League. While MU couldn't get out of really easy group compared to City's group If City would had Benfica, Basel and Otelul Galati in theyr group, now they would be in the next stage.
well said :)

Reald Madrid will as always go to Ajax to win. Mourinho wants to win every match his teams play in. With Barca at the weekend he will rest players but with the quality Madrid have on the bench the team will still be better than Ajax. Lets face it with Kaka and Benzema up front I just cant see Madrid not scoring. Madrid have beaten Ajax on the asian handicap the last 3 times they have met, I see no reason why this wont happen again tmmrw night. The team may line up something like this - Adan Arbeloa, Albiol, Varane, Coentrao Xabi Alonso, Sahin Altintop, Kaka, Callejon Benzema Not a weak team in my eye and more than capable of turning an average Ajax team over. I havent seen the squad list yet but it wouldn't surprise me to see Ozil, Ronaldo and Di Maria on the bench just in case he needs to play one of the big guns. Mourinho will want to win and keep the positive mood going forward into this weekends El Classico.
As expected Madrid win with a bit of help from the linesman :rollin

Is it the red nose SAF that's won 37 trophies that you're talking about??Obviously a terrible manager if he could only win 37 trophies!!

my bets for today acca: Corner Match Bet LYON vs Dinamo 4/5 Corner Match Bet MAN CITY vs Bayern 3/10 Full Time Result Ajax vs REAL MADRID Race to 3 corners LILLE vs Trabzonspor 2/9 Acca offers 5/1 for all four above
:clap

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December I just watched the highlights! Incredible what kind of show has been provided by Zagreb and Lyon! And than watched L'Equipe front page which is hailing the heroes! :))))))))))) I feel sorry for both of these teams! When the spirit dies all you have to do is to feel sorry!

I hate Manchester City man! And do you know why? Because they have no system! They have just money! I love small teams, fighting teams and people that are creating a solid base like Fergie and Guardiola, like Mazzari and Guidolin, like young Fergusson to Peterborough! Do not like Mourinho's teams and sides like City! You know why? Cause they are like Alexander Macedon 's empire - after they're gone, nothing remains.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Man United going out of that group is just crazy, what were they to qualify before the games started? 1.1 maybe? If that...could have hardly picked an easier group beforehand if they tried. I did my bit by betting a large sum on them DNB at half time, ensuring they went out...well worth it. :lol

Ajax v Real Madrid I plan to watch this game tonight. I think there is probably some value with Real Madrid @ 2.25. Ajax have virtually qualified. Even if they lose tonight, it would take Lyon to win in Zagreb AND a big swing in goal difference for Lyon to overtake Ajax. But I suspect Ajax won't want to take the risk, just in case, and knowing Madrid's ability to score a lot of goals. If Ajax play defensively though, this might make a Madrid win more likely. They might just let Madrid have the ball and try to keep the game very tight. And if Zagreb take the lead against Lyon, I think Ajax might relax because they will feel confident of qualifying. Overall I think this game is likely to be tight, with Madrid doing more attacking. If Ajax can defend successfully, there might be value in under 2.5 goals @ 2.2. Anyway, I look forward to seeing how it goes. Could be an interesting game.
Result: Ajax 0 Real Madrid 3 I saw most of the game. Ajax were unlucky because they had two goals wrongly disallowed before half time, and Real's reserve goalkeeper looked poor. But Real Madrid looked a lot more dangerous in general. I thought Ajax were far too open early in the game, and this allowed Madrid to take the lead early on. They left themselves far too open. The pattern of the game was Ajax having most of the possession and Madrid finding room on the break. As Ajax heard the bad news that Lyon were winning big in Zagreb and they were facing eimination, they got a bit desparate.

I am with Mustafa here although I'm not sure I will go as far as to back City, I definitely won't be backing a Bayern side with nothing to play for. Jase you say that Bayern are one of the top 5 or 6 sides in Europe (I agree) but Man City are in that top 5/6 themselves. They haven't played well in Europe but it's only a matter of time before they adapt to it, with the players they have. I also think City are professional enough to see the game out even if Napoli are winning. Bookies have probably priced this one up correctly I reckon. I took Napoli to win at Villareal @ 1.8 with Bwin. Villareal have been very poor and they have nothing to play for. Napoli's away record isn't the best but I fancy them to get the job done, they obviously have enough class as shown by their performances so far. :hope
Dinamo Zagreb vs Lyon' date=' overs is around evens or a little bit higher. Lyon need a 7 goal swing versus Ajax in order to qualify, for instance they win 4-0 and Ajax lose 3-0 or something like that. I took this price a while ago thinking it would drop but the market still favours unders despite the circumstances. I wonder if Lyon will take this task seriously or if they'll reckon they have no chance, as it is pretty unlikely. But they will take heart from the fact that Dinamo conceded 4 at Ajax and 6 against an under strength Real Madrid. Then again Dinamo are much tighter defensively at home. I would welcome any opinions on this, do you think overs in a good bet?[/quote'] Insane night of football, great drama, and my bets won; took the two I mentioned here plus the Lyon straight win. I nearly traded off the overs in Lyon game for a profit before it began, but decided to stick with it. It looked like all my three bets would lose at one stage in the first half, dramatic turnaround especially in the Lyon game.

I saw the Zagreb highlights and the game looked fishy. Defenders can defend poorly, but this kind of stuff reminds me more of other games that were definitely fishy. 38978410150521845251913.jpg Anyways, a wink and thumbs up for Lyon. :loon
If it was a fix then the LAST thing he would have done is winked in that way, in a stadium full of cameras.

Manchester City – FC Bayern Munich I think the City today to win and will go further in the Champions League ... however I think a growing team of Napoli and the financial plan and the plan toys .... Pick : H Odds : 1.74 Stake : 7 Bookie : SBOBET
2-0 FT WON + 5.2 :beer:cow

l wouldnt go with city' date=' l would go for city or draw, bayern is a quality side and l know they hav players missing but tehy hav nothing to lose and they can play 'risky' football while city will be under MASSIVE pressure, they are 1st in the PL and it wil b a shock if they dnt make it into round of 16...as i sed bayern will b playing at full throttle they already made it and dont really care wat the result is[/quote'] 2-0 FT :gimme

Is it the red nose SAF that's won 37 trophies that you're talking about??Obviously a terrible manager if he could only win 37 trophies!!
No. Not a terrible manager. Don't twist my words. But you have to admit MU was in probably the easiest group. While City was in the group of death.