** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

Jase82

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December I don't know Paul Ross but the above comment does seem unfair as well as being particularly offensive and nevermind being in the wrong forum :lol. I'm sure we all have issues with comments/people on this site but to start an abusive rant just shows why some people are better off in solitary confinement.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December

Ajax Amsterdam (Holland) vs Real Madrid (Spain) On this match we take a look at the stats, corners this time. Reccomend: Total Corners Ajax: Over 4.5 (if there will be at Bet365) - will take min odds 1.60. Currently there is Over 5,5 @ 2.05 with Bwin. If the line I wait for wont be, will place on the (5.5). The 4-3-3 Ajax plays as ussual (see bellow post line-ups) are producing a lots of corners, I remember when my Spartak Moscow played with Ajax kids. It went 13-0 corners FT, but FT results 0-0 simply because Ajax are still naive, want to get with ball into the net. In the return we showed how looks practice: two shoots from close range and two stunning goals by Spartak, FT reverse 3-0. Now this system lets see what are up on this season from the Champions League. At home / Ajax Individual Total Corners : 10-7 vs Lyon 10-4 vs Dinamo Zagreb Away: D. Zagreb - Ajax 2:9 Lyon - Ajax 4:5 Real Madrid - Ajax 1-6.. Ajax "covered" in Madrid the handicap -4 :) Away / Real Madrid Individual Total Corners: D. Zagreb - RM 11:6 Lyon - RM 6:8 RM with a mixed team here, Ajax shall pass again theyr limits and push from the wings to break Real's defense. Gone to sleep - maybe in the morning they get the lines for corner bets, tired of waiting :( With regards, Abdelmalik Safin - Russian Football Expert tipping on the world's best forum for sporting information, The Punters' Lounge 11820.gif
Great stats Kavka The only doubt I have is that Ajax might play defensively, as they are through unless they lose, Lyon win in Zabreb, and their is a big swing in the goal difference. The last thing Ajax want is to go all-out attack, open themselves up to Madrid's counter-attacks and lose heavily, which could eliminate them. http://www.uefa.com/uefachampionsleague/news/newsid=1720707.html

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Villareal vs Napoli This encounter is not going to be a friendly one and none of these teams will want a different result than a win. Villareal will use the opportunity in getting some money from UEFA - from the points in the game, while Napoli needs a win for promotion purposes. There will be yellow cards and maybe red cards so a backing over 45 booking points is great. Napoli got 1 yellow with Lecce, 3 with Juve, 4 with Atalanta, while Villareal got 3 with Santander, 3 with Malaga, 3 with Bayern and 5 with Betis. booking points over 45 points @ 2.3 with >Paddy Power

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December I think Napoli have the players and will to win this game. Not sure Villareal will think about the money as they haven't earnt alot so far :lol. Agree with you re booking points. Are Bayern just turning up to lose against Man City? I know they're missing some players but I don't think City have been overly impressive in CL and the win for Bayern with draw cover would aeem to have some value. Especially if Napoli get an early goal or two at Villareal. Certainly don't see City at such short price to win.

Villareal vs Napoli This encounter is not going to be a friendly one and none of these teams will want a different result than a win. Villareal will use the opportunity in getting some money from UEFA - from the points in the game, while Napoli needs a win for promotion purposes. There will be yellow cards and maybe red cards so a backing over 45 booking points is great. Napoli got 1 yellow with Lecce, 3 with Juve, 4 with Atalanta, while Villareal got 3 with Santander, 3 with Malaga, 3 with Bayern and 5 with Betis. booking points over 45 points @ 2.3 with >Paddy Power
sports bet only allows 50 and over :(, btw hav u checked up the referee and his tendency to show cards?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Made good profit in past 2 days so don't really want to give money back tonight.Small stakes only,also will bet in-play as always but for now on: Basel v Man.Utd BTTS @1.80 I believe in Man.Utd win but odds are too short.Basel have nothing to lose really and will fight at home.Basel are on good run with 9 home wins in a row and 15 wins in last 19 matches.They will have full squad today unlikely Man.Utd and will be more relaxed.All pressure is on red devils.Basel already scored 3 against M.U so i don't see a reason why can't they score tonight. Villareal v Napoli draw @3.60 Very risky bet but i have my reasons behind it.First of all Napoli bad away form.Napoli didn't win any away match in CL yet and even in Italy they only won 1 away match in last 6.Villareal never lost to Italian clubs at home.Yellow submarine will be more relaxed-they have nothing to lose.All pressure is on Napoli.I know Vilaareal is in sh*t from and their priority is La Liga but i expect players to play for a pride just like Shakhtar yesterday ;) And my last bet is treble: Benfica Lille Man.City DNB Treble @2.05 All tonight's favorites .Little reinsurance with Man.City as they can fcuk up but i don't expect them to lose. Benfica should rock at home.Lille is in good form lately while Trabzonspor only won 2 matches in last 9.Plus Benfica want to finish group first and Lille need to win in order to progress to the next stage.

Sport Football (Champions League)
Event Manchester City - Bayern
Selection Manchester City
Strength 10/10
Date 07/12/2011
Bookmaker/Price Bet365 @ 1.70
Reasoning Without any question Manchester City will be the more motivated team tonight. The team has to win the three points tonight and in the same Villarel to get something from Napoli. Hard situation for the english side, but I think they will do what depends on them and will win at home against the unmotivated Bayern. Roberto Mancini have no big problems with injuries and will field his strongest squad with Silva, Aguero and Nasri upfront. The only question for me is whether Balloteli or Dzeko will be the partner of Aguero in the attack. Bayern in other hand will play with mix squad tonight. Schweinsteiger, Robben and Toni Kroos are out and Ribery and Lahm are expected to start from the bench. The opening odds for home win weren't good enough, but now at 1.70 the value for me is good.

Gaining top spot in the group will be tough, as Utd will need to beat Basel away from home at a bigger margin then Benfica v Otelul (should benfica win at home). I think Utd will give it a go anyway, but wont be too stressed if they dont seal top spot.
Goal difference doesn't come into this equation Benfica won the head to head against United on away goals (1-1 in Lisbon, 2-2 in Manchester) But do agree United "won't" lose and will give it their all given the next match is a home match v Wolves if I am correct

Dinamo Zagreb vs Lyon' date=' overs is around evens or a little bit higher. Lyon need a 7 goal swing versus Ajax in order to qualify, for instance they win 4-0 and Ajax lose 3-0 or something like that. I took this price a while ago thinking it would drop but the market still favours unders despite the circumstances. I wonder if Lyon will take this task seriously or if they'll reckon they have no chance, as it is pretty unlikely. But they will take heart from the fact that Dinamo conceded 4 at Ajax and 6 against an under strength Real Madrid. Then again Dinamo are much tighter defensively at home. I would welcome any opinions on this, do you think overs in a good bet?[/quote'] Dinamo Z v Lyon over2,5 @1,91 pinnacle 5/10 Croats want to complete competition with honor at their stadium, meaning that they will go for a win due money and fans. Coach Jurcic said that Lion looks lower quality team than Ajax and Real Madrid. However, he will have a major defensive problems cause Biscan, Simunic, Tonel and Cufre (three of four nominally first choices for stopper position) are out of competition for this meeting. On the other hand, and French have announced a very offensive game from start cause only big victory is in their minds. They don't have problems with player absences. In the case of bad news from Amsterdam, it's possible that Lyon players discouraged in the second half, and then to expect a bit more dangerous Dynamo who will try to turn it to their advantage. To summarize impressions, we have two teams here who will go for the win cause they have nothing to lose! Fair should be around @1,60 and this is my greatest value for today. Otherwise I'll play and 3-5 goals at local for @2,10 which is also a very good bet. Kelava, Vrsaljko, Vida, Ademi, Ibanez, Badel, Leko, Calello, Kovačić, Sammir, Bequiraj Lloris, Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho, Kallstrom, Gourcuff, Ederson, M.Bastos, Briand, L.Lopez (Gomis)

l am going for straight out man utd win....Sir Alex Ferguson's side are very solid at the back (ferguson' date= smalling, evans, vidic, evra etc.). Basel, by contrast, have a very weak defence and against Manchester United's strong attack will have serious problems. I think today we will see a much more focused United that should close the matter in the first half. l would bet man utd/man utd to take each half but a more secure bet would be man utd outright win.
I've heard he's a bit past it. Not his favoured position either.

I wouldn't be getting on this personally. I wouldn't have touched it at 2.5, I certainly won't be going near the reduced odds now. 72 hours after this game Madrid will be kicking off to play Barcelona in an absolutely critical league match in Spain. Madrid needs to avoid defeat at all costs to maintain their early momentum in the championship. That game is of far more importance to Mourinho and Real Madrid. He is certain to rest his most important players. And those that do get picked won't play at 100% as they need to save their energy for Saturday. I think the bookies are rubbing their hands together with this one, seeing how low they can push the odds while continuing to attract punters to back Madrid to win this game. No doubt this one will definitely be going in a lot of peoples accas tonight. And I think there's a very good chance it will trip a lot of people up.
This has been covered extensively earlier but I wouldn't class the likely Madrid line-up as weak. Benzema, Higuain, Alonso, Coentrao, Callejon, Kaka all going to be involved, it is an excellent opportunity to get a good price on Madrid imo. Ajax are not particuarly good at home and usually ship goals, currently won 4 drawn 5 at home, beat Zagreb 4-0 but they are the whipping boys of the group, and lets not forget they have injury problems..Ismail Aissati could miss out after suffering an ankle injury in 4-1 victory over Excelsior, but he would be an unlikely starter anyway, full-back Gregory van der Wiel is expected to return. Siem de Jong (torn thigh muscle), Andre Ooijer (hamstring), Derk Boerrigter (back), Dimitri Bulykin (calf), Kolbeinn Sigthorsson (ankle) and Nicolai Boilesen (torn hamstring) remain sidelined. That is a lot of their attacking threat out of the match, and most of their goals this season, its no problem in the Dutch League but Madrid are a different level, all of Madrids starters will be excellent quality, I expect Ajax to play conservative as they did in both games against Lyon and surprisingly kept two clean sheets but you probably won't get as good odds on Madrid again this season. Madrid DNB 1.73 (Bluesquare, Boyles) - 7.5 Points (taken last night)

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Dinamo Zagreb – Lyon Dinamo missing 3 important players in defence (Tonel, Simunic and Cufre) and the fact they are out (Lyon can be stay in CL with results going their way, but very unlikely) of CL, add to that Lyon is coming with strongest available team, hinger to win and also the quality difference, the odds are very good for the taking Lyon -0.5 @ 1.99 sbobet

Dinamo Zagreb - Lyon: Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (Coral) 10/10 The over 2.5 goals result is likely in this encounter. Dinamo has nothing to play for except pride and will approach this match in an open manner. Lyon needs to win by +4 goals and hope that Real defeats Ajax by a good margin in order to advance. Ajax has a +3 goal differential with 8 points in the group and Lyon has -4 goal differntial with 5 points in the group. The dynamics of the encounter point to over 2.5 goals and the odds are attractive given the risk.
Dinamo Z v Lyon over2' date=5 @1,91 pinnacle 5/10 Croats want to complete competition with honor at their stadium, meaning that they will go for a win due money and fans. Coach Jurcic said that Lion looks lower quality team than Ajax and Real Madrid. However, he will have a major defensive problems cause Biscan, Simunic, Tonel and Cufre (three of four nominally first choices for stopper position) are out of competition for this meeting. On the other hand, and French have announced a very offensive game from start cause only big victory is in their minds. They don't have problems with player absences. In the case of bad news from Amsterdam, it's possible that Lyon players discouraged in the second half, and then to expect a bit more dangerous Dynamo who will try to turn it to their advantage. To summarize impressions, we have two teams here who will go for the win cause they have nothing to lose! Fair should be around @1,60 and this is my greatest value for today. Otherwise I'll play and 3-5 goals at local for @2,10 which is also a very good bet. Kelava, Vrsaljko, Vida, Ademi, Ibanez, Badel, Leko, Calello, Kovačić, Sammir, Bequiraj Lloris, Reveillere, Cris, Lovren, Cissokho, Kallstrom, Gourcuff, Ederson, M.Bastos, Briand, L.Lopez (Gomis)
There is a previous comment about your bet that reinforces basically what you said and similary l have followed the over 2.5 bet in my multi :D :D :D :D to include to both your arguments both have only scored 2 goals and lyon conceded 6 and dinamo a big 15, dinamo playing for home pride and to get a point in CL while lyon playing to potential make it through, both sides are playing for the win fiercly.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December All other matches will be much better when start live betting and there expect a good job tonight, because then we (at half-time for example) have a nice opportunities to make money! :cigar just for fun one double>> Villareal v Napoli Basel v Man Utd both 2or3 goals @4,00 bet365 1/10 cause I expect an interesting matches where think that surprises aren't impossible. So each one of these four teams can achieve per goal, but English defense and Italian style shall ensure that not be still over 3 goals there. these are just my thoughts and small stake here. Good luck :cigar

Villareal vs Napoli This encounter is not going to be a friendly one and none of these teams will want a different result than a win. Villareal will use the opportunity in getting some money from UEFA - from the points in the game, while Napoli needs a win for promotion purposes. There will be yellow cards and maybe red cards so a backing over 45 booking points is great. Napoli got 1 yellow with Lecce, 3 with Juve, 4 with Atalanta, while Villareal got 3 with Santander, 3 with Malaga, 3 with Bayern and 5 with Betis. booking points over 45 points @ 2.3 with >Paddy Power
This is good bet. Try this with Lille game too since Turks are very nasty in their CL games.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Ajax vs Real Madrid There has been Over 3.5 Cards in 4 out of the last 5 home games for Ajax. There has been Over 3.5 Cards in 7 out of the last 8 away games for Real Madrid. I know the match situation isn't ideal with the El Classico coming up soon (i.e. this weekend). But the predicted squad for Real Madrid looks decent and Ajax do need a minimum of a draw to go through I think. 5pts Over 3.5 Cards @ 2.25 Bet365 Villarreal vs Napoli In the Champions League this season, the first goal has been scored before the 31st minute in all 5 of Villarreal's games and in 4 out of 5 of Napoli's games. To be clear, the games I am speaking of are the games played in the Champions League (i.e. Group Stage matches). 6pts First Goal Time - Under 31 @ 1.80 WilliamHill

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Man City v Bayern Munich - MAN CITY @ 4/7 Last chance saloon for Man City to try and scrape through. Nothing less than a win will do. They will live in hope that Villarael can avoid defeat at home to Napoli. Lille v Trabzonspor - LILLE @ 4/9 A win for Lille and they are through. They have 2 good creative midfielders in Eden Hazard and Joe Cole. Fairly solid at home. They'll make home advantage count to go through. Dinamo Zagreb v Lyon - LYON @ 5/6 Big ask for Lyon to qualify (need to win, hope Ajax lose, and overturn 7 goal difference). They can do their part by winning in Zagreb. Zagreb have defenders missing and Lyon will be going for goals. Basel v Man Utd - MAN UTD @ 1/2 Man Utd need a draw to go through. A draw would leave a very nervy ending. Man Utd will go for this and do a professional job on Basel. £10 Acca would return £62.40 R.Madrid have great value @ 5/4. In the posts above their squad still looks pretty good. Inter may already be through but 17/10 at home is big. They will not want to disappoint their home fans anymore.

This is good bet. Try this with Lille game too since Turks are very nasty in their CL games.
did a different one on a different site were is required exclusiveness of the tips. Took 45-65 booking points on a great 2.8 with William Hill! You can find the site pretty easy, it is a well known one, but I will not write its name here as I respect this site so much and also its rules!

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Not an entirely serious bet but.....Man City are not out of second gear and flying. If the news from Spain is positive they will push on. The Munchen team may be not as full of 1st teamers as expected. They have conceded in all of their last 8 matches. Mainz put 3 past them last week. Man City to win by a big score is a possibiity. 6-0 @ 200/1 Paddy Power.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Real to win @ Ajax. 2.22 @ Pinnacle (6/10) Real might not need anything out of this match but even with second choice players they can beat Ajax. Their second team on paper is stronger than Ajax's first choice squad, so I see no reason why Real should not be at shorter odds. The Dutch side has got very poor defense that allows too many goals to feel comfortable about their chances today. Real are going for their 6th straight win in the group stage which would be a club record. That would be very nice for sure. Real are 3-0-0 against Ajax in last three matches and have not even conceded a goal against Ajax, scoring 9 themselves. Anyting above evens is value for me on Real. Away win! Lyon to win @ Zagreb. 1.98 @ Pinnacle (4/10) Zagreb has lost all five matches and overall is the worst team in the competition. Defending is non existant. Lyon need to win big today, so I expect them to go for it straight away and don't waste too much time. Lyon has not got great attack but with the way Zagreb are giving up goals everybody will have a chance. United -1.5 @ Basel. 2.86 @ Pinnacle (7/10) Hernandez and Berbatov is out which is a problem for United but the have got Welbeck available. He scored twice when these two met @ Old Trafford. United let slip away a 2 goal lead that night which was another shocker at home for United. A draw will obviously do for United but I believe they will go for a win which is the safest option. Just have to defend better. United will go through and will win today. I reckon they will get in-front first and then will get one or two more on counter attacks. Bayern +1 @ City. 1.76 @ Pinnacle (8/10) City obviously overated and if Bayern would not be missing some important people tonight like Robben I perhaps would have gone for 2X but will just play the handicap. No way City will win by more than one goal if the will win at all. This is not Premiership, they could not beat Napoli at home and it won't be any easier against Bayern. Yes, the Germans need nothing from this match but they will play serious ball game. Why not knock out City right now rather to deal with them later in the competition? Inter > CSKA. 2.86 @ Pinnacle (5/10) This is the last match of the season for CSKA. Bare in mind, the season in Russia started in March, they are tired and I mean, very tired. Defending has been really poor lately and they haven't won in five matches. Doumbia will be back after suspension and might ease their attacking options but overall I can't see them winning @ San Siro. Actually, I believe CSKA will lose today. Since 2007, Inter has won 5 in a row against CSKA.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Lille-Trabzon = Trabzon +1,25 @ 2.05 Pinnacle The problem with Lille is that they're very inefficient. Accoring to Uefa stats they have an average of 6,2 shots on goal per game. But they only shot 6 goals. That means: They need 5,2 shots on goal per goal. You won't find any strong team in the CL that needs so many shots on goal (well, except for Lyon obviously). In Ligue 1 they are better with 3,5 shots on goal per goal, but even these numbers are way too high for a top team of the domestic league. They lack concentration, coolness or just quality in front of the goal. 16 Ligue1 games = 27 goals, 5 CL games = 6 goals. Really doesn't impress me. Trabzonspor on the other hand have only conceded 5 goals in 5 CL games, three at CSKA in a wild but balanced game (score 3-0 is misleading in my eyes). In three games against Inter and Lille they were 1-2-0 with 3:2 goals. What more can we ask of a team that went into the CL just because Fenerbahce got problems with the Uefa? I really like what Trabzon have done and I have no clue why Lille are hyped that way for this game. Lille proved they struggle in front of the goal. Trabzon proved (especially defensively) they can compete on a Inter-/Lille-level.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Not sure you can turn down either of Real Madrid (6/5) or Inter Milan (17/10) at those prices (william hill) looking at Madrids 2nd team that still should be enough to dispose of Ajax, and Inter will be looking to get a stuttering season back on track with a win against CSKA. Massive games at home for man city (4/6) and lille (4/9) and for Man united away (4/6) a £5.00 treble with William hill returns £20.06.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Already been discussed at length but I think Man City are far too short for the game against Bayern even with all the factors taking into account. Managed to lay Man City @ 1.62 myself on Betfair, available to lay currently @ 1.72 which is still on the short side in my view.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Took a small stakes double earlier for a bit of interest in tonight's games, let's see what happens: Man United (to bt Basle) x Napoli (to bt Villareal) DOUBLE @ 3.2 (Pinnacle:3pts) Can only see a United victory in Switzerland tonight, they are paying for some sloppy defensive displays at home earlier in the group, but I think Ferguson will have them ready for this, and I'd expect a professional display from a United side who are a class above Basle. Rio and Vidic should play at centre back which gives United a strong base to build from, they have a few injuries up front but I think Fergie will go with Rooney on his own anyway, supported by Park possibly, with Nani, Young wide. Basle produced a good display at Old Trafford but I think they are heading out tonight, I'd expect United will wrap up a solid win. Bit wary of Napoli away from home, but I just cannot ignore how poor Villareal have been this season, they've lost all 5 games in Europe, have injuries to the likes of Rossi long-term, plus Cani, Borja, Catala are out tonight and there are a few others like Zapata, Nilmar who are possibly able to play but may not be thrown in, as they have a big league game at the weekend and nothing to play for here. They've looked toothless at times and have had to throw some young players in too early, plus also conceding goals at will. I like Napoli, really feel they deserve to go through, Mazzarri was able to make a few changes for the weekend win vs Lecce, and they should be in good shape heading into tonight with their best players ready to go. I'd expect something like this: De Sanctis, Campagnaro, Cannavaro, Aronica, Maggio, Inler, Gargano, Dossena, Hamsik, Lavezzi and Cavani. It's a good team, well-balanced, dogged in central midfield, hard-working players all over the place, and quality in attack. I usually wouldnt touch Napoli outright win away from home in Europe but I think tonight may be the time to do it. GL!...........:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Hi all, My picks for tonight will be: Man City v BAYERN MUNICH All the pressure on Mancini's side tonight but Bayern won't roll over for them. Munich's away form in their last 7 Champions League games is impressive (W5 D1 L1) and aw win tonight would drop City out of the Champions League, and clubs like Bayern might be wary of who they might buy in January and would definately want them out of the competition sooner rather than later. Can see City fans and players getting frustrated tonight if they don't get off to a quick start and the Germans should be able to take advantage against the side who have conceded the most goals from counter attacks in the CL this year. Pick : Bayern to win (5.7 Betdaq) Ajax v Real Madrid With Mourinho looking to keep the perfect record in tact and plenty of experienced and talented players waiting for a chance to shine, I think this is a nice price on Madrid tonight. Higuain and Benzema should start and test a weak looking Dutch defence. Plus Ajax haveb't faired well against Spanish opposition in the CL in recent years, winning only once in the last 7 attempts. Pick : Real madrid (2.21 Betdaq) Going to have a cheeky punt on the double to at 12.54, two experienced CL teams, with no pressure on them. GL everybody

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Ajax vs Real Madrid Ajax humiliation to Utrecht and than home with Breda did good to them. They played after that 3 games, tough and conceded just once. Among these games we can notice that 0-0 with Lyon. Madrid needs no presentation, but despite what major part of the people says they will come here to win. They are not a weak team despite sending reserves. In fact the reserve team will want to show the world they are at least as good as the reserves they have beaten BATE last night 4-0 ... 2 or 3 goals @ 2.05 with bet365

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December "Tomorrow's game might seem inconsequential but it's not; it's important to me," affirmed Claudio Ranieri on the eve of Inter v CSKA Moscow. "It's important to me because when I arrived we had zero points and when we went to Moscow we were playing to stay in the Champions League.Winning tomorrow would mean bringing more money into the club's coffers and also maintaining our UEFA co-efficient high; that's very important because we're losing points, important points, and we don't remember that we'll end up losing teams in the Champions League and the Europa League" Above quote taken from Inter official website, Inter have had mixed results this season and another poor performance will be frowned upon by the management. I watched Cska's Moscow match against Lille and the performance of the home team was one of the most atrocious ones that I ever witnessed. Granted they had some absences but it was a must win match and they could not string three passes together once in this match. Can't see them improving even with the return of the absentees of their last CL match. I'm going for Inter win at generous odds of 2.6 Ladbrokes.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Wednesday 7th December Basel vs Manchester United Home side is not able to keep a clean sheet and seeing them with Otelul twice, they will be meat for United. Manchester is a strong team and can cause damage to anyone, especially to a swiss team. I see goals here, Basel is not Villa and Manchester knows to get what they need. Always Manchester showed the class when needed and now they need. 2 or 3 goals @ 2.00 with bet365