** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December

Jase82

Tuesday 6 December 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif APOEL v Shakhtar Donetsk (19:45 GMT) 2.1 3.4 3.55 105.20 %
maximize.gif Borussia Dortmund v Olympique Marseille (19:45 GMT) 1.81 3.7 4.5 104.50 %
maximize.gif Chelsea v Valencia (19:45 GMT) 1.8 3.75 4.8 103.06 %
maximize.gif FC Barcelona v FC BATE Borisov (19:45 GMT) 1.12 9.75 23 103.89 %
maximize.gif FC Porto v Zenit Saint-Petersburg (19:45 GMT) 1.76 3.75 4.75 104.54 %
maximize.gif FC Viktoria Plzen v AC Milan (19:45 GMT) 3.45 3.7 2.1 103.63 %
maximize.gif Olympiacos v Arsenal (19:45 GMT) 2 3.5 3.8 104.89 %
maximize.gif Racing Genk v Bayer 04 Leverkusen (19:45 GMT) 6 3.9 1.68 101.83 %

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December The exotic market has caught my eye The group winner and to Qualify bets have some really tasty odds.I cant quite post all of them here but sportingbet has Porto to win group at 6/1 Chelsea to win group at 4/1 Borussia dortmund to qualify at 26/1:loon man City to qualify at 4/1 Now if Porto wins their game and Apoel fails to beat Shakhter Donetsk then porto are group winners.I have faith in this scenario.Apoel have qualified and as much as they would want to end the group on top, from experience these matches dont quite work out that way. same reason i have faith that man city will beat bayern and napoli will draw or lose to villareal. Its not like napoli has to turn up in spain and collect 3 points, they actually have to earn it and thats were the imbalance of the odds come in.i suspect that game will be a draw and city will win and go through. The most interesting scenario is dortmund to qualify at 26/1.it can happen.I know they would have to score quite a number of goals to prop their goal difference but it can be done and i have faith. The last one is chelsea to win the group.bookies have levekusen as favourites but Im not convinced the germans can win in Belgium.I suspect they will leave with a draw and If chelsea beat valencia they qualify as group winners. the champions league has been brutal for punters and very competitive.i think these odds are great value.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December I think Leverkusen will win in Belgium,just.They will know whats at stake in the last 16.Agree about Napoli,not as straight forward as it seems but I think Munich will come to Manchester to put City out and a draw will do Napoli.Dortmund will win v Marseille,if they score in first 20 mins they can certainly score 3 or 4 on the night and I expect Wenger will want his side fresh for xmas and will play a weakened team in Greece.Chelsea on thin ice but this game could be a draw. Man City 1 X Villareal 1 X Man X 2 Chelsea 1 X these games are tight and any number of perms are possible.Wouldnt put anyone off 4 draws accum @ 0.25pt either.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Hi b10111, be careful with your computations mate, Porto need Apoel to lose their match in order to qualify as Group winners IF they beat Zenit of course. However I do like the look of 1.72 on Porto who seem to looking to turn a corner in their form. Knowing that a win will guarantee qualification gives them a huge boost, and I'm still susipicious of Zenit's European away form. I remember this happening in 2004/2005 as Porto hosted Mourinho's Chelsea in the last round needing a win to qualify and they got it, beating the mighty London side 2-1. Back then we had Diego and Luís Fabiano, these days I'm hopeful on Hulk, Moutinho and James. It's early days though and I would rather risk a slight drop in odds and better info. on available players than place the bet right now.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Apoel Playing at Home I would think they would be quite a good bet. They at the top of their respective group which gives them more reason to play well and add points. Chelsea also has been in good form. I will add them and take this double.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December

The exotic market has caught my eye The group winner and to Qualify bets have some really tasty odds.I cant quite post all of them here but sportingbet has Porto to win group at 6/1 Chelsea to win group at 4/1 Borussia dortmund to qualify at 26/1:loon man City to qualify at 4/1 Now if Porto wins their game and Apoel fails to beat Shakhter Donetsk then porto are group winners.I have faith in this scenario.Apoel have qualified and as much as they would want to end the group on top, from experience these matches dont quite work out that way. same reason i have faith that man city will beat bayern and napoli will draw or lose to villareal. Its not like napoli has to turn up in spain and collect 3 points, they actually have to earn it and thats were the imbalance of the odds come in.i suspect that game will be a draw and city will win and go through. The most interesting scenario is dortmund to qualify at 26/1.it can happen.I know they would have to score quite a number of goals to prop their goal difference but it can be done and i have faith. The last one is chelsea to win the group.bookies have levekusen as favourites but Im not convinced the germans can win in Belgium.I suspect they will leave with a draw and If chelsea beat valencia they qualify as group winners. the champions league has been brutal for punters and very competitive.i think these odds are great value.
What's next the end of the world????

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December PORTO - ZENITH I'm taking in advance UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (totosi). The reason is very logical & simple...Zenith have 2 results on 3 available. If they tie or win they pass otherwise their out.Considering that Zenith has an Italian coach, Spalletti, and that they should know how to tie a game, I think it's going to be extremely tight. Maybe Porto will pass in the last 10 minutes...Experience obviously counts, home advantage as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Porto were to win, but with minimum advantage...

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December LILLE - TRABZONSPOR I'm taking Lille to win @ 1.57 (totosi) because the turkish team sucks..I see no quality at all, and the only reason why their ahead of Lille is thanks to the 2 gifts received from Inter where the turkish side ontained 2 points. Lille will be pushed by an extremely hot crowd and the turks cannot play for the tie because if CSKA wins against Inter (which is highly probable considering Inter's form) both Lille & Trabzonspor will be out of the games.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December GENK - BAYER LEVERKUSEN Extremely easy game...Bayer to win @ 1.55 (totosi). Why should the germans risk of getting second when they can get first against a team that has nothign to ask from this competition anymore? Also the 7 goals received from Valencia should still be remembered together with Sunday's 2-0 defeat in Belgium Pro-League against Gent.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December VILLAREAL V.S. NAPOLI or CORRUPTED UEFA V.S. NAPOLI ??? I'm asking myself...... Has Napoli disputed a good CL till now? My answer is YES. Has Villareal disputed a good CL till now? My answer is NO. I'm asking myself...... Is UEFA corrupted? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. Does Man City owner have lots of cash? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. What often happens in Italy often happens in other parts of the world. The only reason why it is UNDERLINED when Italians do it is because, and I have to admit (although I'm Italian), is because Italians do it better. This game symbolizes Napoli ruining Uefa's plans. I think we should all play Napoli because this game is not a SPORTS EVENT but a fight for democracy, honesty, a people's victory. Weather your English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.., all united for Napoli's victory and UEFA's defeat. It's not a racial issue. The issue is that Platini & Blatter are two sobs.... I'm confident Napoli can get the job done! NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.67 (totosi)

582CF939B924CA52CA912733532246.jpg

If I may suggest....

BENFICA - O.GALATI - 1st half/final @ 1.45 (totosi) Uefa - M.City - & Villareal V.S. NAPOLI NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.67 (totosi) GENK - BAYER LEVERKUSEN - Bayer to win @ 1.55 (totosi). LILLE - TRABZONSPOR - Lille to win @ 1.57 (totosi) PORTO - ZENITH - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (totosi)

ADD THE INGREDIENTS AND YOU HAVE A PICTURE PERFECT PIE @ 10.78 !!:clap

I'm asking myself...... Has Napoli disputed a good CL till now? My answer is YES. Has Villareal disputed a good CL till now? My answer is NO. I'm asking myself...... Is UEFA corrupted? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. Does Man City owner have lots of cash? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. What often happens in Italy often happens in other parts of the world. The only reason why it is UNDERLINED when Italians do it is because, and I have to admit (although I'm Italian), is because Italians do it better. This game symbolizes Napoli ruining Uefa's plans. I think we should all play Napoli because this game is not a SPORTS EVENT but a fight for democracy, honesty, a people's victory. Weather your English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.., all united for Napoli's victory and UEFA's defeat. It's not a racial issue. The issue is that Platini & Blatter are two sobs.... I'm confident Napoli can get the job done!
First of all Zlatan I'd like to say thank you - you seem to be a brilliant analyst of Serie A football and I've followed you a few times (considering it again for the Lazio - Novara game but Novara's poor away form is making me reconsider. I'm just askig what do you mean by this post? Are you confident in Napoli's actual football or the politics behind what Napoli winning would mean?

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Treble with overall odds of 2.96 with Betfair on: Genk vs Leverkusen - Backing Leverkusen @1.53 Chelsea vs Valencia - Over 1.5 goals @1.3 Lille vs Trabzonspor - Backing Lille @1.48 (game is tomorrow night) Genk vs Leverkusen: Not only do the hosts have a full blown injury crisis and are already out of Europe completely, they have the Belgian league to think of. Also, Leverkusen will surely want to cement their top spot with a win tonight in order to avoid the likes of Barcelona, Real Madrid, Arsenal and Inter in the R16. Chelsea vs Valencia: Even though the last time these two sides met at Stamford Bridge, the game ended 0-0. This time around, it's a totally different scenario. Chelsea must win (or end the game 0-0) in order to qualify, while Valencia will qualify with a win (obviously) or any score draw, and with Soldado in red-hot form and Chelsea's defensive woes this season, I don't think the game will end 0-0 or 1-0 to either side. Lille vs Trabzonspor: Like Zlatan already mentioned, Trabzonspor shouldn't play for the tie because if CSKA beat Inter @ San Siro (where they've already lost to Trabzonspor in the first round), Both Lille and Trabzonspor will be out of Europe. Although they could still play for the draw in the 2nd half if they find Inter winning vs CSKA by half time. Either way, I think Lille are the better team and Trabzonspor are only above them because they've been gifted 3 points @ San Siro and 1 point @ Trabzonspor vs Inter. Trabzonspor have lost 3-0 @ CSKA Moscow in round 2 and they've only scored 3 goals in the 5 matches so far so I don't they'll score @ Lille. The only doubt is whether Lille will score or not, which I think they will because they'll be really aching for their first home win the CL this season and their second win on the trot after winning 0-2 @ CSKA Moscow, which is never an easy thing to do. Overall odds: 2.96 (3 Units) :hope:hope:hope

First of all Zlatan I'd like to say thank you - you seem to be a brilliant analyst of Serie A football and I've followed you a few times (considering it again for the Lazio - Novara game but Novara's poor away form is making me reconsider. I'm just askig what do you mean by this post? Are you confident in Napoli's actual football or the politics behind what Napoli winning would mean?
I'm 1000% confident that Napoli is going to win. Also I would like to remind everyone, that I will be at the Madrigal with another 4999 fans from Napoli. It might have seemed as political matter,but see it as a triumph over the corruption of Uefa and that I'm 1000% sure Napoli will win. If something absurd happens like inexisting penalty kicks for Villareal, absurd bookings etc... then think of Uefa and also think that we will detsroy the Madrigal.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December LAY BARCELONA ON BETFAIR AT 1.28 Barca will play the youngters. Info from French paper l'Equipe. See article below . Only Pique and pedro as regular player. The odds have already gone up. Barca already top and play Madrid in the Classico this weekend, they will rest all the first team. Article: Pep Guardiola a décidé de faire confiance aux jeunes du centre de formation pour le dernier match de Ligue des champions face à Borisov. Déjà qualifié et assuré de terminer premier de son groupe, le Barça ne comptera que sur six joueurs du groupe pro : Pinto, Piqué, Fontas, Maxwell, Thiago Alcantara et Pedro ! Le groupe du Barça contre Borisov Pinto, Oier - Montoya, Piqué, Bartra, Fontas, Muniesa, Sergi Gomez, Maxwell - Thiago Alcantara, Rafinha Alcantara, J.Dos Santos, Pedro - Deulofeu, Riverola, Sergi Roberto, Femenia

LAY BARCELONA ON BETFAIR AT 1.28 Barca will play the youngters. Info from French paper l'Equipe. See article below . Only Pique and pedro as regular player. The odds have already gone up. Barca already top and play Madrid in the Classico this weekend, they will rest all the first team. Article: Pep Guardiola a décidé de faire confiance aux jeunes du centre de formation pour le dernier match de Ligue des champions face à Borisov. Déjà qualifié et assuré de terminer premier de son groupe, le Barça ne comptera que sur six joueurs du groupe pro : Pinto, Piqué, Fontas, Maxwell, Thiago Alcantara et Pedro ! Le groupe du Barça contre Borisov Pinto, Oier - Montoya, Piqué, Bartra, Fontas, Muniesa, Sergi Gomez, Maxwell - Thiago Alcantara, Rafinha Alcantara, J.Dos Santos, Pedro - Deulofeu, Riverola, Sergi Roberto, Femenia
Even with their youngsters I still think they can win it, like they did a last year at home against Rubin.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Why all not speak for Olympiakos - Arsenal , Arsenal comes in Athens with mix squads. Arsenal is in next round..In 2009/2010 I remember that Olympiakos must win for next round and they beat Arsenal in last match.. 6. Round Olympiakos Arsenal 1:0 (0:0, 1:0) 09.12.2009 I think Olympiakos is clear HW Pick: H Odds: 1.95 Stake: 8 Bookie: >Paddy Power

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Genk> Leverkusen=2 (1.55) Totosì stake 6 / 10 Genk position 4° points 2 Leverkusen position 1° points 9 Preview: Genk: Injured: Kevin De Bruyne (midfielder 4 / 0), Abel Masuero (defender 1 / 0), Jeroen Simaeys (defender 2 / 0), Torben Joneleit (defender), David Hubert (midfielder 2 / 0); question: Khaleem Hyland (midfielder 4 / 0), Jelle Vossen (striker 5 / 1). The Genk has a score of w0-d2-l3 goals scored 1 goals against 15 while Leverkusen has a score of w3-d0-l2 goals scored 7 goals against 7. The Genk is in a dark period of the season both in the Champions League in the championship, the team has a lack of confidence and will in addition to being damaged by numerous absences are very important. Have lost their last 3 games in a row that both champions in the league. The Leverkusen is doing a good league and a great Champions League group. The visiting team should definitely try to win this match to retain first place in the group and thus avoid a very strong opponent. At the end saw the huge motivation Leverkusen, plus numerous absences in the team feel at home the victory of Leverkusen. Quote of the sign 2 down on many books. :hope:hope:hope

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Leverkusen Bayer -1 AH @ 1.88 Genk hasn't scored already for the last 3 games (7-0; 2-0 and 2-0) and I think they have more to worry about their situation in Jupiler league rather than go all out and have more injuries in a game which actually have no meaning at all for them, unless a good game in front of their fans you can call a factor. If we speak about injuries, then situation is pretty tough for them - Kevin De Bruyne, Abel Masuero,David Hubert, Jeroen Simaeys and Torben Joneleit are all out. Khaleem Hyland and Jelle Vossen are both doubtfull for this clash.. and I doubt if Been will risk with them in a game which actually means nothing. As for Bayern..they have been playing good lately and are anbeaten for 5 games.... and if we look little bit more, then for the last 12 games they have 7 wins 3 draws and only 2 loses... thats a pretty good run I would say. Robin Dutt today announced that he will play with the strongest squad available and 1st place in a group is a goal for them. So motivation is 100% I just have a feeling that this mighty home record in this year for Genk in CHL is gonna come to the end and the loss will be pretty big.

Re: UEFA Champions League > Tuesday 6th December Shakhtar @3.60 bet365 Shakhtar without single victory in group and have nothing to loose.Players will play for pride while APOEL already qualified and has no interest in this game.I see both teams playing open football it means Shakhtar's brazilians will have more space up front.Shakhtar finaly got good keeper-Rybka.Still some missing players in defence but if upfront will be on fire then i see nothing but away win.

If I may suggest....

BENFICA - O.GALATI - 1st half/final @ 1.45 (totosi) Uefa - M.City - & Villareal V.S. NAPOLI NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.67 (totosi) GENK - BAYERN LEVERKUSEN - Bayern to win @ 1.55 (totosi). LILLE - TRABZONSPOR - Lille to win @ 1.57 (totosi) PORTO - ZENITH - UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (totosi)

ADD THE INGREDIENTS AND YOU HAVE A PICTURE PERFECT PIE @ 10.78 !!:clap

Can you use bigger letters as i don't really see your picks :zzz

I'm 1000% confident that Napoli is going to win. Also I would like to remind everyone, that I will be at the Madrigal with another 4999 fans from Napoli. It might have seemed as political matter,but see it as a triumph over the corruption of Uefa and that I'm 1000% sure Napoli will win. If something absurd happens like inexisting penalty kicks for Villareal, absurd bookings etc... then think of Uefa and also think that we will detsroy the Madrigal.
Just 1 question.How many times did Napoli win away in CL?Answer-none. How many away games did Napoli win in last 6 away matches? Only 1 win against poor Inter. Yes,Villareal is sh*t right now but it's a bonus.They have nothing to worry about.they will play for a pride while napoli will be under pressure. @1.72 is a sh*t price. Going with a draw here @3.60

They might just win it by 1 or maximum 2 goals so BATE +2 for a single bet @ 2.20-2.30 or BATE +3 @ 1.30-1.40 in a combo might be a good option.
It's true that Barca will be relaxed and even with B-Squad they will still beat BATE.I just not sure if they will apply pressure from firt minutes.BATE will try to resist at the begining so all in all Half time DRAW @3.10

VILLAREAL V.S. NAPOLI or CORRUPTED UEFA V.S. NAPOLI ??? I'm asking myself...... Has Napoli disputed a good CL till now? My answer is YES. Has Villareal disputed a good CL till now? My answer is NO. I'm asking myself...... Is UEFA corrupted? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. Does Man City owner have lots of cash? My answer is F.U.C.K. YEA. What often happens in Italy often happens in other parts of the world. The only reason why it is UNDERLINED when Italians do it is because, and I have to admit (although I'm Italian), is because Italians do it better. This game symbolizes Napoli ruining Uefa's plans. I think we should all play Napoli because this game is not a SPORTS EVENT but a fight for democracy, honesty, a people's victory. Weather your English, Russian, Italian, Spanish, German, etc.., all united for Napoli's victory and UEFA's defeat. It's not a racial issue. The issue is that Platini & Blatter are two sobs.... I'm confident Napoli can get the job done! NAPOLI TO WIN @ 1.67 (totosi) 582CF939B924CA52CA912733532246.jpg
Like your "enthusiasm" Zlatan, but your thoughts on uefa is abit strong! And this is in the wrong thread anyway! This is for TUESDAYS matches :ok But I agree on Napoli to win. A perfect chance for Napoli to progress as doesnt matter what happens at the Etihad a win for Napoli will seal progression into the knockout stages. Napoli will relish this oppotunity and Villarreal on the bottom of the table wont have any momentum or inspirating going into this game. Id expect more Napoli fans to turn up than Villarreals tbh. Napoli 3/4 looks good. Anyways back to Tuesdays fixtures: First impressions: I fancy an weakened Arsenal team to get something from Olympiakos with good odds, Chelsea to progress at the expense of Valencia @3/4 and BATE on handicap against a youthful barcelona team.

LILLE - TRABZONSPOR I'm taking Lille to win @ 1.57 (totosi) because the turkish team sucks..I see no quality at all, and the only reason why their ahead of Lille is thanks to the 2 gifts received from Inter where the turkish side ontained 2 points. Lille will be pushed by an extremely hot crowd and the turks cannot play for the tie because if CSKA wins against Inter (which is highly probable considering Inter's form) both Lille & Trabzonspor will be out of the games.
To tell yu the truth my brother; the only team that sucks in this group is Lille. I just see an overestimated team with your comment guessing that you didn't watch any of the game of this group. Trabzon has deserved all of the four points against Inter. (by the way, just to correct you, it is not 2 but 4 points) CSKA match,Trabzon was the guest; that's just a question of last 15 minutes. Well; i was at the stadium for the match of Lille, nothing special to me by the guest side. Be careful with your Lille picks my friends (Trabzon will be a very defending team, the magnificient goalkeeper Tolga Zengin and please check the aftermatch comments of Inter coach), the only choice for this game, that is very logic, should be Underish. Trabzon will definitely play for the tie and i don't see a CSKA side winning at Guiseppe Meazza. Under will be a perfect pick for this game, believing that Trabzon will get a good result for the last sixteen...

PORTO - ZENITH I'm taking in advance UNDER 2.5 goals @ 1.83 (totosi). The reason is very logical & simple...Zenith have 2 results on 3 available. If they tie or win they pass otherwise their out.Considering that Zenith has an Italian coach, Spalletti, and that they should know how to tie a game, I think it's going to be extremely tight. Maybe Porto will pass in the last 10 minutes...Experience obviously counts, home advantage as well, and I wouldn't be surprised if Porto were to win, but with minimum advantage...
And what happens if there is an unexpected goal in first 20 minutes? And what if Zenith will go for win instead or risking those last 10 minutes? From that reasoning I can't see under 2.5 having any value.