** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

One size fits all

Machine

Re: One size fits all just a quick one... i've been following you since I join PL and have to say nice job :) I'm not going to ask about you secret of picking your horses but if you could tell me where and when are you getting the info about the horses? do you follow them few days in advance? what's the best site to check the stats and form few days before the race? so i could make my mind not go with the flow 10 min before the race:hope keep the good work :P

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: One size fits all

I'm not going to ask about you secret of picking your horses but if you could tell me where and when are you getting the info about the horses?
I have my own database
do you follow them few days in advance?
No, why should I ? I only care if it wins on the day, not what it did on the gallops the day before.
what's the best site to check the stats and form few days before the race?
Dont look at them so couldn't tell you, your better off asking that in the other ATR forum they're into all that form reading/timeform malarkey, it's not my thing too time consuming. :ok

Any tips for tommorow's racing mate? I need a win..
Here's the best tip you'll ever get If you need money dont try and get it through gambling as it will only end in tears.
ps. Machine would you mind a quick pm session? :p
1/ you havent got enough posts to be able to pm 2/ These are open forums so lets keep it that way, Im sure the owner of these boards would agree with me

Re: One size fits all ok so to start with my knowledge about horse racing is not that brilliant.. But i would like to change it with time. i mean time i would like to start building my own database (as i don't think you would share yours) what kind of data should I be looking for and where is the best place to collect it? any pointers what you are looking for with your picks?

Re: One size fits all Honestly my knowledge of horse racing is virtually nil,when you work with data its just a numbers game anyway. My database is converted to binary so it would be no good to you anway there are some good threads on this board about collecting data they can help you more than I can. As for pointers , be different than everyone else, if you follow the same path as the rest you end up in the same place.

Re: One size fits all Were doomed,the end is nigh its all gone pear shaped smiley-sad017.gif Just the one winner today and an unconvincing one at that :$ 88448197.jpg 7.62 loss on the day smiley-sad021.gif Here's the actual update from my spreadsheet (cocked up on the other somewhere and cant be arsed back checking , as its not that far out) Bets 51 Wins 33 staked 400 profit 236.24 yield 59.06% Back tomorrow @ 10 if theres any selections smiley-sad030.gif

Re: One size fits all :beerIts your system. love its simplicity. You have given me an incentive to try some diff ideas. i have a few ideas of my own, going fairly well. Best ideas always seem to be the simple ones. not for me to post as this is yours. Good luck with it, i love it. heres to continued success.:cheers. (p.s. doesnt mean ive sussed it/ just think i have. not out to spoil things, were all trying to make some cash and learn).

Re: One size fits all Ive sent tomorrows selections out in advance to a couple of members, I was waiting to see yours and they would confirm your a mile out because my software is the 1 system rule it has to meet so without that you only have something like. And for your info there are only 2 for tomorrow ;) But you were right on Big Bucks not being one as the race doesnt even qualify :lol

Re: One size fits all you said more than 4 thats 3 personally id be glad if someone did post them up because Im starting to find the thread tedious,after a week I wished I'd never bothered as I said in Ralphies thread so its not just stemmed from your posts.

Gotta give you your due fella Certainly in it for the long run.... 7 years jeezus :eek I find it a ball ache posting selections after 7 days :rollin
Oh you got 1 right

Ive sent tomorrows selections out in advance to a couple of members, I was waiting to see yours and they would confirm your a mile out because my software is the 1 system rule it has to meet so without that you only have something like. And for your info there are only 2 for tomorrow ;) But you were right on Big Bucks not being one as the race doesnt even qualify :lol
will you show your picks before the race?

Re: One size fits all Hiya. Just a few questions. (seem to have gone quiet) We are all here to pass around ideas and profit from them. Why do you mock me for trying to find out about a great profit making idea. Why do you suggest that the 1 rule comes from your own private ratings when all you need to do is buy racing post. Not mocking it as its simple and makes great profits.. If its your idea GREAT. I was sent this for free about 3 months ago and forgot about it, yet your suggesting that you send these to your members in advance. are you a tipster. Once again not against it as its your business, just thought that this was a place to share. GOOD LUCK IN YOUR PUNTING. :beer