** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

One size fits all

Machine

Very quite in here on the systems front atm so I thought I'd pop in with a little system . Most systems are either race type or jumps/flat specific this one as the heading says fits all. Chase,hurdles,nhflat,handicap,maiden,novice,group,sellers,stakes,claimers,firm,fast,good to firm,good,yielding,soft,heavy,turf and all weather (even Southwell) from only 1 system rule :loon :loon :loon "Impossible,you need hours of form study, ratings, timeform etc etc " I hear the purist cry. ;) So I will attempt the impossible and armed only with 100 pts will try and make a profit or confine it to the systems graveyard :$ Fridays Bets all 5pts Muss 1.50 Allow me ....11/8 2.55 Amazing Star....9/4 Newb 3.15 Rileyev....11/4 3.50 Its a Gimme....9/2 Wolves 6.40 Decision by One....9/4 Dundalk 7.25 Choral Society....6/4 Tissue prices from Sporting Life :ok If the stewards think it belongs in the cheap seats (glory hunters forum) feel free to move it there ;)

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: One size fits all

Tomorrows Tow 1.35 Twentyfourcarat...3/1 Ban 2.25 Peckhamecho...15/8 Tow 2.45 Valid Point...5/4 Gow 3.35 Blue Bycycle...7/2 Wol 8.20 Haaf a Sixpence...6/4 Tissue prices Sporting Life
Gday player... Have been a systems buff for many a year...keen to see how this one goes, and will follow with small stakes....any clues as to what the single rule is... obviously has to be favourite...thats one rule...you need one more at least to separate the bets you want and the bets you dont....cheers mate and lol:hope

Gday player... any clues as to what the single rule is... obviously has to be favourite..
Rileyev opened 2nd fav finished as 2nd fav Its a gimme opened 3rd fav finished as 3rd fav decision by one opened 2nd fav backed into fav So nothing to do with favs,though most will be at the front end of the market. Highest odds I've had which I actually backed were 8/1 but have had one win at 12's on the all weather but unfortunately I wasnt on it.

Rileyev opened 2nd fav finished as 2nd fav Its a gimme opened 3rd fav finished as 3rd fav decision by one opened 2nd fav backed into fav So nothing to do with favs,though most will be at the front end of the market. Highest odds I've had which I actually backed were 8/1 but have had one win at 12's on the all weather but unfortunately I wasnt on it.
Cheers for that mate...good luck for those and have a good weekend..:hope

Going well so far' date=' good luck! Going to start following with small stakes from here on in, so fingers well and truly crossed for you![/quote'] I dont care about losing my own money as I bet what I can afford to lose and I would never encourage anyone to bet my selections, Saying that its your money do with it what you will. No pressure then :lol :ok PS You do realise I'll blame you if it all goes tits up ;) :lol (a joke by the way)

Re: One size fits all 4 for tomorrow Tissue prices sporting life Sand 12.50 Traitor 2/1 Exet 2.40 Swincombe Flame 13/8 Wolv 6.10 The Drunken Dr 4/1 wolv 6.40 Double Trouble 10/11 If I can get near 3 of those prices tomorrow I'll be happy , hope double trouble opens up Evens + but doubt it...we'll see :ok

Re: One size fits all :@ missed the... 1.8 on Knight pass 4.5 on Chokidar 2.87 on Mikael D'Haguenet Due to getting up late at 9.00 with a hangover :$ Unacceptable :spank :spank :spank :spank Todays bet of 19.88 is just to round up the amount staked nothing more. 63607656.jpg :ok

:@ missed the... 1.8 on Knight pass 4.5 on Chokidar 2.87 on Mikael D'Haguenet Due to getting up late at 9.00 with a hangover :$ Unacceptable :spank :spank :spank :spank Todays bet of 19.88 is just to round up the amount staked nothing more. 63607656.jpg :ok
100 pushups for you...good luck everyone...:hope