NFL Week 12

allthethings

I took a knee-jerk SD -6.5 when the odds were first posted. I have to think that, as surprisingly mediocre that SD has turned out to be, eventually Denver is going to find itself down by 14 points and we'll see the Tebow experiment crash and burn. He has showed some real winning play when down in the last five minutes, but he's not ideally suited to falling behind early. It's a divisional matchup, which suggests a close game, especially with a defense as solid as Denver's, but I'm positive Tebow is going to lose 41-3 one of these days, so why not to a team who has to win the rest of its games to qualify for the playoffs? SD after this has two games you might call winnable, then Baltimore at home, then Detroit away and Oakland at home...this game against Denver, home against a QB who can't throw, is one they absolutely have to win.

Re: NFL Week 12 Well these teams played earlier in the season while SD were on a 3 game winning streak. The Chargers were up 26-10 before Tebow came in and Tebow came within a 2 point conversion of tying it at 26. It seems logical, Chargers get up by double digits but they already have this season vs Tebow and almost blew it. The Chargers played pretty well last week vs the Bears so I do think they're getting better but Denver is playing with belief atm.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.