** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November

Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Rayo Vallecano v Valencia (17:00 GMT) 3.45 3.5 2.3 101.04 %
maximize.gif Real Madrid v Atlético Madrid (19:00 GMT) 1.2 8.4 20 100.24 %
maximize.gif Getafe v FC Barcelona (21:00 GMT) 17.5 7.8 1.22 100.35 %
Sunday 27 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Real Betis v Real Sociedad (11:00 GMT) 2 3.55 4.3 101.42 %
maximize.gif Levante UD v Real Sporting de Gijon (15:00 GMT) 1.96 3.5 4.5 101.81 %
maximize.gif Espanyol v Osasuna (17:00 GMT) 1.9 3.5 4.75 102.01 %
maximize.gif Real Mallorca v Racing Santander (17:00 GMT) 1.9 3.4 5 101.79 %
maximize.gif Athletic Bilbao v Granada CF (18:45 GMT) 1.5 4.5 8.6 100.52 %
maximize.gif Real Zaragoza v Sevilla (20:30 GMT) 3.05 3.4 2.5 102.20 %
Monday 28 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Málaga v Villarreal (20:00 GMT) 1.75 3.75 5.6 101.67 %

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November One for me this weekend: - 6pts Over 1.5 Team Goals Double: Real Madrid (vs. Atletico Madrid) x Athletic Bilbao (vs. Granada) @ EVS (via Stan James) You can look at this bet and see why I'm taking it without even reading this explanation. Even if Real Madrid were to somehow lose this match against Atleti tomorrow, I'd still expect them to score twice. They have a stupidly good recent record against Atleti and are in crazy form. They've won their last 12 games in all competitions and 9 of them have come by a margin of three goals or more! They rested CR7 in midweek and still scored 6. I don't see them not scoring two tomorrow in any scneario. Same with Bilbao. After a shaky start they're definitely coming good this season. They were seconds away from beating Barca not too long ago and they went away to the Sanchez Pizjuan last week and WON. They have an infallable record at the San Mames and are expected to welcome back Javi Martinez this weekend. Granada's away record is P5 W1 L4 having scored in the only match they won. I wouldn't really advise against a -1.5 either but incase Granada spring a shock I'll go for the goals. EVS is a good return on two fairly safe bets.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November I have done a £20 double on draw HT and RM/Barca FT - £20 fetches about £500. It just needs to stay tight in the 1st half or a high scoring draw and RM and Barcelona win in the 2nd half. What normally happens though is RM and Barca blitz the other team in the first half. You think it's possible?

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November

I have done a £20 double on draw HT and RM/Barca FT - £20 fetches about £500. It just needs to stay tight in the 1st half or a high scoring draw and RM and Barcelona win in the 2nd half. What normally happens though is RM and Barca blitz the other team in the first half. You think it's possible?
Good luck - Unlikely in my eyes as Real Madrid have always tarted every game very strongly and the intention has been to have the games won as soon as possible - recent examples are dinamo just this week (4-0) before half time.

Good luck - Unlikely in my eyes as Real Madrid have always tarted every game very strongly and the intention has been to have the games won as soon as possible - recent examples are dinamo just this week (4-0) before half time.
Yeah. I think if RM are drawing at half-time I have a good chance. If not it's obviously dead. Maybe when RM play away from home it will be more tight and likely, though Barcelona are always playing at home in reverse (both are so strong at home) so perhaps I need to look in other leagues for a favourite who's away from home who will win the game in the 2nd half, hmmmm

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Real Madrid v Atletico Madrid Total Goals - Under 3.5 @ 2.00 (Ladbrokes) Recent history has shown that following a big win, Real don't always follow it up and against a fired up Atletico this derby might not be the walk in the park some are thinking despite a big win in the Champions League and excellent form by Real. Atletico are with Falcao and a few others whilst Real are missing Kaka and Carvalho. I still see Real Madrid winning this, however I'm seeing a tight game with not many chances for Atletico, but Atletico sitting back much of the game and leaking a goal or two in the second half after too much pressure.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid Interesting stats head to head games (Bet365) : * Goal before 21:00 minute ? Yes/No @ 1.83 When the two clubs meet in the last 10 , Cup or Primera: 8 Yes vs 2 No. * Over/Under 2.5 HT : odd 3.40 (Over) Last 10: Over (None) v Under (10 times) - max two goals were scored during first 45 min. * None of the two teams manage to score more than 3 goals/match when they meet last 10. Real Madrid Individual Total Goals Over 3.5 priced 2.62 98bf4f24bdc001e70ae9b965270fcc1a.gif

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Espanyol - Osasuna Under 1,5 (2,95) SportingBet Two low scoring teams meet up in Barcelona. Espanyol really lack power up front and whit only 4 goals in 5 home games, its hard to be optimistic about their attacking ability. To make matters worse, forwards Garcia and Pandiani are both absent, for this match. Osasuna are a decent mid table team but there are a huge difference between them home and away. They are still whitout their first away win, and i expect they will travel to Barcelona, to defend their one point. In the 5 recent meeting at Espanyol they hold an avarage of 1,2 goals a game. :hope

I have done a £20 double on draw HT and RM/Barca FT - £20 fetches about £500. It just needs to stay tight in the 1st half or a high scoring draw and RM and Barcelona win in the 2nd half. What normally happens though is RM and Barca blitz the other team in the first half. You think it's possible?
Looking good so far! just need barca to win this 2nd half :hope

Will be nice for you if Barca go on to win now then :hope

Yeah. I think if RM are drawing at half-time I have a good chance. If not it's obviously dead. Maybe when RM play away from home it will be more tight and likely' date=' though Barcelona are always playing at home in reverse (both are so strong at home) so perhaps I need to look in other leagues for a favourite who's away from home who will win the game in the 2nd half, hmmmm[/quote'] Unlucky dude! Really wished you won it (as a fellow better) but happy Barca lost as I support Real Madrid. On another note - it's great to meet another person on this forum who is from Malta. Good luck in all your future bets! Let's all try and copy that Maltese guy who won 600,000 euro from 1 euro

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Hi. New to the board so here goes I have watched a fair bit of spainsh football over the years. i have been watching the booking points and the time of the first booking. Its incredible how many booking are in la liga. i am looking for a site that will give me information on the referee appointments for the games. Any suggestions thanks

Real Madrid - Atletico Madrid Interesting stats head to head games (Bet365) : * Goal before 21:00 minute ? Yes/No @ 1.83 When the two clubs meet in the last 10 , Cup or Primera: 8 Yes vs 2 No. * Over/Under 2.5 HT : odd 3.40 (Over) Last 10: Over (None) v Under (10 times) - max two goals were scored during first 45 min. * None of the two teams manage to score more than 3 goals/match when they meet last 10. Real Madrid Individual Total Goals Over 3.5 priced 2.62 98bf4f24bdc001e70ae9b965270fcc1a.gif
4-1 (1-1) - Goal before min 21:00 , 0-1 min 14.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Estadio de la Romaneda, Saragossa Real Zaragoza - Sevilla Lassa , referee of this encounter "es muy tarjetero". Last games when Sevilla or Zaragoza he was at command minimum 6 yellow cards. http://www.soccerway.com/players/leonardo-daniel-ponzio/3333/ Will Leonardo Ponzio (Zaragoza) receive a card in regular time? Yes @ 2.45 Expekt Player listed must start.. the argentinian will start and his stats about yellow cards suggest this bet.

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November That was sick that Barcelona lost in the 2nd half - I actually thought I had the bet covered as before the game I put £50 on draw/draw so I felt very confident at half-time.. but they lost not even a draw lost me around £500 :wall Anyway I won most of my money back on Draw Ht draw FT for Liverpool-City match, and afterwards I stuck £100 on the head for Sevilla to win - after the game I was collecting £250 in total so won £150 - not bad wish I put more on it now. But can't complain. I just hope I don't hsve another unlucky weekend like this. United drawing (especially the circumstances) lost me £170, then Barcelona losing lost me around £500. Then today Rangers let me down by losing to win £100.. how likely is that every-weekend should I quit now?

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Malaga vs Villareal Both teams are looking good as scoring. They also have a good history of the meetings with both teams to score. I am surprised by the fact that Villareals cored on Allianz Arena and I do think they will do it also here. I also expect them to defend well against a good team of Malaga. I think this is a typical match of 2 or 3 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365

That was sick that Barcelona lost in the 2nd half - I actually thought I had the bet covered as before the game I put £50 on draw/draw so I felt very confident at half-time.. but they lost not even a draw lost me around £500 :wall Anyway I won most of my money back on Draw Ht draw FT for Liverpool-City match, and afterwards I stuck £100 on the head for Sevilla to win - after the game I was collecting £250 in total so won £150 - not bad wish I put more on it now. But can't complain. I just hope I don't hsve another unlucky weekend like this. United drawing (especially the circumstances) lost me £170, then Barcelona losing lost me around £500. Then today Rangers let me down by losing to win £100.. how likely is that every-weekend should I quit now?
Play accumulators instead. you can bet less 5 or 10 quids and there are other types of bets, cards markets, number of goals scored, then even if there are casualties such as Barcelona or Bilbao you still stand a chance of winning.

Malaga vs Villareal Both teams are looking good as scoring. They also have a good history of the meetings with both teams to score. I am surprised by the fact that Villareals cored on Allianz Arena and I do think they will do it also here. I also expect them to defend well against a good team of Malaga. I think this is a typical match of 2 or 3 goals! 2 or 3 goals @ 1.95 with bet365
Dude you bet 2-3 goals on every league and on every match. Betting in soccer is not black-red in roulette :D

Dude you bet 2-3 goals on every league and on every match. Betting in soccer is not black-red in roulette :D
haha ya i agree with you babypunter, i see he is betting in every match to be 2 or 3 goals, before he used to bet ine very match as DRAW, now he has changed his philosphy in betting, but i bet that no one is following his bets, defenitly not me, they are just none-sense with no anaalysis, team news etc.

haha ya i agree with you babypunter' date=' i see he is betting in every match to be 2 or 3 goals, before he used to bet ine very match as DRAW, now he has changed his philosphy in betting, but i bet that no one is following his bets, defenitly not me, they are just none-sense with no anaalysis, team news etc.[/quote'] Maybe if would be better to discuss and debate the picks, rather than to be too overtly critical of the reasoning, without providing any yourself ;)

Re: Spain - La Liga - 26-28 November Malaga vs Villarrael - Draw - 3.8 @ Betfair Villarrael have obviously been poor this season, but have shown signs of turning it around in the last three games with two home wins and a 0-0 draw away to Espanyol. Malaga, by contrast, have had a relatively good start to the season and find themselves in 6th place. They too have had good form in their past 3 games beating Espanyol at home and Racing Santander away as well as a 0-0 draw at home with Betis. This is a hard call, and Malaga are obviously favourites but I think the bookies have underestimated Villarrael. Not convinced that they can get a win here but, at 3.8, chances of them snatching a draw look good value. Both clubs' recent games have been relatively close affairs and I expect the same tonight with 0-0 or 1-1 being the most likely result.