** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Is it worth securing a profit?

Hi Guys Not trying to after event here, but ive had a 4 match accumulator on the ATP finals in London and am happy to say my 1st 3 have won. Now im left with Bryan/Bryan to beat Lindstedt/Tecau tomorrow to win £55.76. The bet cost me £13 to place and with odds of 4.8 for Lindstedt/Tecau im wondering if its worth greening up? Anyone see them beating Bryan/Bryan?

Re: Is it worth securing a profit? Take it as my personal opinion, but I can. I have seen all matches so far and I did not like the Bryans in their opener, while L/T pretty much crushed the experienced Indians. Bryans still the favourites and they can obviously raise their game, so it depends whether those 55 bucks mean a lot to you. On a side note, you probably do not want to back big favourites in the doubles....and I mean it.

Re: Is it worth securing a profit?

If your bet was worth £550 I would think about it but not for 55 quid ffs! Bryans will be hard to beat!
Im married with 4 young kids, £55 win is a good one for me with Christmas coming up, hence me wondering if its worth it, The bet was placed using a freebet I had, so has effectively cost me nothing, so letting it ride to win is a good option, but spending £10.50 to guarantee £50 is also tempting.....

Re: Is it worth securing a profit? Mesmerised by your avatar... You got her number?:p Other than that... No sensible input to make I'm afraid. I've often asked the same question myself, 4 times I've had 100/1+ golfers leading after 3 rounds and never laid them off or secured profit, probably should've but it's personal preference I suppose. Good luck whatever you do :ok

Re: Is it worth securing a profit?

On your first post you say the bet cost you £13 then you say the bet was free' date=' either way for the sake of another £10.5 of course you secure the profit does not make any difference whether its £55 or £550[/quote'] The bet was £13 to place however i used a free bet i had, so effectively cost me 0 money but used my freebie

Re: Is it worth securing a profit? Morls knowing you are similar to me in this position (I think) plus your not a massive gambler I think Aliando has the answer above. I know jack all about tennis (i dont even know if that is what the bet is) but I know Id take £40 for zip:$:ok....especialy with the comment above about someone who obviously knows what they are talking about.