** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

England: League Two Nov 25-26

aliando

Friday 25 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Barnet v Macclesfield Town (19:45 GMT) 2.37 3.4 3.3 101.82 %
maximize.gif Port Vale v Torquay United (19:45 GMT) 2.42 3.5 3.18 101.34 %
Saturday 26 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Accrington Stanley v Dagenham & Redbridge (15:00 GMT) 1.9 3.6 4.7 101.44 %
maximize.gif Burton Albion v AFC Wimbledon (15:00 GMT) 2 3.55 4.33 101.25 %
maximize.gif Crewe Alexandra v Hereford United (15:00 GMT) 2.06 3.55 3.8 103.03 %
maximize.gif Gillingham v Bradford City (15:00 GMT) 1.74 3.8 5.2 103.02 %
maximize.gif Oxford United v Cheltenham Town (15:00 GMT) 2.1 3.5 3.8 102.51 %
maximize.gif Plymouth Argyle v Northampton Town (15:00 GMT) 2.88 3.4 2.7 101.17 %
maximize.gif Rotherham United v Crawley Town (15:00 GMT) 3.6 3.55 2.18 101.82 %
maximize.gif Shrewsbury Town v Morecambe (15:00 GMT) 1.96 3.6 4.2 102.61 %
maximize.gif Southend United v Bristol Rovers (15:00 GMT) 1.67 4.2 6 100.36 %
maximize.gif Swindon Town v Aldershot Town (15:00 GMT) 1.8 3.8 5.4 100.39 %

Re: England: League Two Nov 25-26 Port Vale> Torquay =Torquay 0 HA (1.95) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Port Vale position 13° points 25 Torquay position 10° points 27 Preview: Port Vale: unavailable: Lee Collins (defender 6 / 0), Gareth Owen (defender 16 / 0), Doug Loft (midfielder 16 / 4), Mark Richards (forward 10 / 6). Torquay: absent: Eunan O'Kane (midfielder 18 / 4), Saah (defender 18 / 1). The Port Vale has a score in house w4-d1-l4 goals scored 18 goals against 17 and the score out of a Torquay house w3-d2-l3 goals scored 8 goals against 9. The Port Vale is in crisis for some time in their last five games and has recorded four losses. While Torquay is playing better than the home team, this game comes with five consecutive victory. At the end of the Torquay should take advantage of the difficult time of the Port Vale evidenced by negative performance and bad news coming from the infirmary with several absences. Earlier last season: 1-2 (Port Vale at home) and 0-0 (Torquay Utd at home). Port Vale have a losing streak of 3 games in Division 3. Marc Richards is the leading scorer for Port Vale with 6 goals. Rene Howe has made ​​7 for Torquay Utd. :hope:hope:hope

Re: England: League Two Nov 25-26 Plymouth v Northampton I Couldnt help but notice this article today on the BBC sport website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15874311.stm Seems like Northampton have been working on their defensive work all week cutting down on their leaky defence. Tim Flowers says they need to become "more boring". Neither side has set the world alight with their scoring records either this season, Plymouth have infact scored the least in the league this season. Added to the intensity of the game in which Northampton player calls it a "cup final" I think this will be a tight gritty affair where neither side really comes out all guns blazing as I think the managers will want to be a bit more cautious. Under 2.5 Goals - Victor Chandler 2.1

Re: England: League Two Nov 25-26 Bare in mind Plymouth have re-signed Nick Chadwick. Not a fan myself but he should give them some much needed experience up top. The game could go either way really, with Plymouth needing the win really against a direct rival. And Northampton will also fancy their chances a great deal because quite frankly Plymouth have been dire this season. And getting knocked out of the FA Cup by Stourbridge just sums their season up. I think both sides will be well up for the contest and neither defences are up to holding on to a lead IMO. The game could end up being littered with mistakes, just as easily as it could turn into a scrappy affair.

Re: England: League Two Nov 25-26 Crewe vs Hereford The Bulls will come here decided to take at least one point and I think they can get it. They were able to held Swindon away, Cheltenham in top form also away, won to Northampton. Crewe is in a bad period despite the fact they deserved to win at Morecambe. Expect Hereford not to lose. away +0.5 AH @ 1.88 with 188bet

Re: England: League Two Nov 25-26

Plymouth v Northampton I Couldnt help but notice this article today on the BBC sport website: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/15874311.stm Seems like Northampton have been working on their defensive work all week cutting down on their leaky defence. Tim Flowers says they need to become "more boring". Neither side has set the world alight with their scoring records either this season, Plymouth have infact scored the least in the league this season. Added to the intensity of the game in which Northampton player calls it a "cup final" I think this will be a tight gritty affair where neither side really comes out all guns blazing as I think the managers will want to be a bit more cautious. Under 2.5 Goals - Victor Chandler 2.1
4-1. Sounds like the new faces really hit off, unexpectably for me .