** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Algeria - Division 1

Re: Algeria - Division 1 Kabylie vs CS COnstantine Kabylie and CS Constantine are meeting tonight on Stade du 1er Novembre 1954, Tizi-Ouzou (Tizi-Ouzou), in 10 round match in I Division. Kabylie is placed on 11 spot with 12 points. At home, they got 2 wins 2 draws and 1 defeats, scoring 3 and conceding 2 goals. From these 5 games, 4 went under 1.5 goals. CS Constantine is placed on 9 spot with 13 points. Away, they got 0 wins 2 draws and 2, scoring 3 and conceding 6 goals. From these 4 games, 1 went under 1.5 goals. According to all of these stats, I tip that will have a match with under 1.5 goals. under 1.5 goals @ 2.60 with >Victor Chandler El Harrach - CA Batna El Harrach and CA Batna are meeting tonight on Stade du 1er novembre, al-Jazā’ir (al-Jazā’ir (Algiers)), in 10 round match in I Division of Algeria. El Harrach is placed on 4 spot with 15 points. At home, they got 2 wins 0 draws and 2 defeats, scoring 4 and conceding 4 goals. From these 4 games, 3 went under 1.5 goals. CA Batna is placed on 8 spot with 13 points. Away, they got 1 wins 2 draws and 2, scoring 5 and conceding 6 goals. From these 5 games, 1 went under 1.5 goals. According to all of these stats, I tip that will have a match with under 1.5 goals. under 1.5 goals @ 2.75 with >Victor Chandler Belouizdad - JSM Béjaïa Belouizdad and JSM Béjaïa are meeting tonight on Stade du 20 Août 1955, al-Jazā’ir (al-Jazā’ir (Algiers)), in 10 round match in I Division of Algeria. Belouizdad is placed on 2 spot with 16 points. At home, they got 4 wins 0 draws and 1 defeats, scoring 11 and conceding 5 goals. From these 5 games, 1 went under 1.5 goals. JSM Béjaïa is placed on 6 spot with 14 points. Away, they got 1 wins 3 draws and 1, scoring 3 and conceding 3 goals. From these 5 games, 3 went under 1.5 goals. According to all of these stats, I tip that will have a match with under 1.5 goals. under 1.5 goals @ 2.6 with >Victor Chandler Khroub - MC Alger Khroub and MC Alger are meeting tonight on Stade Abed Hamdani (El-Khroub), in 10 round match in I Division of Algeria. Khroub is placed on 14 spot with 8 points. At home, they got 1 wins 3 draws and 0 defeats, scoring 4 and conceding 3 goals. From these 4 games, 2 went under 1.5 goals. MC Alger is placed on 13 spot with 9 points. Away, they got 0 wins 1 draws and 4, scoring 0 and conceding 6 goals. From these 5 games, 4 went under 1.5 goals. According to all of these stats, I tip that will have a match with under 1.5 goals. under 1.5 goals @ 2.38 with >Victor Chandler