** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Snooker: Power Snooker 2011

kevshat

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 The one that Nigel Bond won was the snooker shootout in blackpool. Its all pretty similar and also to the premier league with 20 sec shot clocks, but the match only lasts 30 minutes and who scores most points wins and frames are irrelevant. I enjoy it, its a nice change and a good range of game types for snooker now, rather than the typical best of 17 or whatever :notworthy

This probably isn't much of a betting heat but I'll have a dabble on the outright market. 3pts R.O'Sullivan to win Power Snooker 4/1 Boylesports This format is taylor made for Ronnie and he appears in good enough form to take full advantage this week. This might include the top 16 players in the world of snooker but half of them don't have the game for this thing. His experience from last year can stand him good stead and at 4/1 the Rocket looks the natural bet this weekend. 0.5pts ew M.Stevens to win Power Snooker 33/1 Stan James Matthew Stevens has the game to go well in this event. He's at his best when he's attacking and in this format you must attack. When he's in the balls he can score quickly which means he can take advantage of the powerplays and manage the clock a bit. 33/1 looks a big price to me and I'll have an ew nibble at it. Sent from my Desire HD using PL Forum

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 Missed the first two matches! And i would have predicted the right result for both :rollin Trump vs Gould After watching Jud play in the premier league he doesnt look to be on top of his form right now. Although I think a young player like him will enjoy this type of events more than his counterpart, The price on Gould is too high imo. Theres a little more luck in this sort of game than just pure skill and the deviation could just tilt on Gould's way at 2/1. Gould to win 2/1 1/10

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011

Missed the first two matches! And i would have predicted the right result for both :rollin Trump vs Gould After watching Jud play in the premier league he doesnt look to be on top of his form right now. Although I think a young player like him will enjoy this type of events more than his counterpart, The price on Gould is too high imo. Theres a little more luck in this sort of game than just pure skill and the deviation could just tilt on Gould's way at 2/1. Gould to win 2/1 1/10
Good win for Gould! Murphy vs Bingham Again I think Bingham is too long for this sort of game. Murphy have played some solid snooker recently, but looked a little shaky against O'sullivan a few days ago. This format probably wont suit either player but I think Stuart will adapt better and 11/8 is good enough for me to take a small punt on. Bingham 11/8 0.5/10

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 Made a small accumulator for tonights quater final matches, Not much reasoning but I feel theres value in: Allen 5/4 Robertson 4/7 O'sullivan 1/3 Gould 6/5 4 Fold @ 10.3 @ Totesport You can get better individual odds elsewhere but as an accumulator this is the best I can find. :hope

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 As much as I'm delighted Ronnie is in this final I wish they had chosen a better walkout song for him. I thought Chesney Hawkes ruined his song when it came out in the 90's but this 'band' they've chosen for this completely murder it :lol:lol. Ronnie vs Gould final. I'll take that :ok.

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 Snooker Power Snooker Power Snooker -Outright Betting 20th of Nov 2011 7:10 pm Outright Betting 1/2 places 1,2 Martin Gould @ 60/1 Win Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 14th of Nov 2011 05:18 am Total Stake £1.00 Bet type Single (Each-Way) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 2 Total stake due £1.00 Stake per line £0.50 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel CHANNEL_D Total amount paid £1.00 Number of win lines 2 Number of void lines 0 Returns £46.00 Total Returns £46.00 :nana:nana:nana:nana

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011

Snooker Power Snooker Power Snooker -Outright Betting 20th of Nov 2011 7:10 pm Outright Betting 1/2 places 1,2 Martin Gould @ 60/1 Win Stake and Return Details Bet placed at 14th of Nov 2011 05:18 am Total Stake £1.00 Bet type Single (Each-Way) Tax@Tax free 0 Number of lines 2 Total stake due £1.00 Stake per line £0.50 Freebets Redeemed £0.00 Channel CHANNEL_D Total amount paid £1.00 Number of win lines 2 Number of void lines 0 Returns £46.00 Total Returns £46.00 :nana:nana:nana:nana
I came to thread to say how infuriating that was to see Ronnie lose in the final and say how unlucky Kevshat's punt was, I leave, livid... What purpose does your post serve mate? Having posted nothing all event you appear after its done and dusted and gloat that you picked the winner, if your intention was to wind people up, it worked. You probably backed all 32 players for all we know...

Re: Snooker: Power Snooker 2011 That was pretty annoying I have to say. Thought I had that wrapped up when it was a Ronnie vs Gould final, not because I don't rate Gould but the way Ronnie played in that semi final was superb and I thought Gould would have to play tactically to win which isn't his strength but Ronnie missed 2 simple powerballs and that was that. C'est la vie. Thank god we're back to proper snooker this week :lol.