Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** July Competition Winners: Well done to Pete1971 (NAPS), Barnsley Chop (KO Cup), bluemal (Goodwood) & Rivrd (Poker) ***
Sign in to follow this  
Atko

Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals

Had that poor day with the Murray and Berdych bets but having one in the final game with this break of serve market that really interests me. Rafael Nadal vs Jo Wilfried-Tsonga- Total Breaks of Serve Over 4.5- 5/4 Ladbrokes- (4/10) WIN
No breaks in the first set, and only one in the second but always a danger this bet to the bookies when it goes to a third set. Still fortunate to come through though with 3 breaks in a row at the end.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Ferrer vs Berdych - Ferrer to Win @ 5/6 with YouWin - 4 Points This match stems on the actual overall consistency of Berdych's first serve for me, Berdych without his massive serve against a hustler like Ferrer spells disaster for me. Berdych served a percentage of 46% first serves against Tipsarevic, appalling. He's also been throwing in way too-many unforced errors littered all across the place for in recent matches and I see the trend continuing. He got away with it against Tipsarevic, just, in the end, he won't fare as lucky against Ferrer, who makes you pay for those sloppy points early in service games that lead to 0-30 leads. Ferrer is also bound to be on high after just coming off demolishing the World number 1 and 3 times Grand-Slam Champion this year, momentum is definetely on his side coupled with the freedom to go for his shots as he has already qualified. (Won't want to meet Federer in the Semi's though, I'm sure) :cigar

No breaks in the first set' date=' and only one in the second but always a danger this bet to the bookies when it goes to a third set. Still fortunate to come through though with 3 breaks in a row at the end.[/quote'] WIN?its a loss mate, i played same and i guess it was 4 service breaks so a bad loss mate... i went really big on it, but anyway i kinda always follow your tips youre usually good in tennis along with atko

WIN?its a loss mate' date=' i played same and i guess it was 4 service breaks so a bad loss mate... i went really big on it, but anyway i kinda always follow your tips youre usually good in tennis along with atko[/quote'] I'd suggest getting onto whoever you backed it with then because there were 5. Nadal broke to win the 2nd set, Tsonga broke for 2-1 in the 3rd and the last 3 games were all won against serve :ok.

I'd suggest getting onto whoever you backed it with then because there were 5. Nadal broke to win the 2nd set' date=' Tsonga broke for 2-1 in the 3rd and the last 3 games were all won against serve :ok.[/quote'] Serious, I didn't follow the 3rd set had to make my baby sleep, but I was reading commentary stating 1 break of service on 2 nd set and 3 on the 3rd set. I be backed over 4.5 break of service with ladbrokes, should I have won? It says return 0. And I did put 100 quid

Definitely five breaks of serve last night chaps. ATP have confirmed that.
Selectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifResultspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Over/Under
spacer.gifspacer.gif
Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Rafael Nadal* (1) 3 0-40 5 (1) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Total breaks of serve
2011-11-24 20:05:00
Over +4.5 @ 2.25
spacer.gifHandicap spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifChannelspacer.gifspacer.gifInternetspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Placed Atspacer.gifspacer.gif24/11/2011spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Typespacer.gifspacer.gifSinglespacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifStake Per Linespacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifNumber Of Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Stake Paidspacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00 spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Tax @0.00% (Stake)spacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifWinning linesspacer.gifspacer.gif0spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifLosing linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifVoid Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif0spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifReturnsspacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00
I have writting them the email, yes it was 5 break of services , damn i wouldnt have looked into it serious, thats so not good for ladbrokes reputation isit? i dont know why above it shows tsonga winning 5-3 and 0-40 because that was also break of serve but i did put my bet prior to the match

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Djokovic vs Tipsarevic: Djoker to win 2:0 @1.855 Pinnacle This is the result Djoker needs to have the best chance of getting into SF. No way Tipsa is going to risk he takes a set and Berdych wins 2:1 with Ferrer, which would send Berdych into SF instead of Djoker. The Serbs would eat him if he does that. Still, if Berdych wins 2:0 over Ferrer, this effort will be useless, but Ferrer is in prety good shape and I don't think he will tank on purpose.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Yeah I'm writing them an email now as well. Looked last night and just thought they were being a bit slow with paying out, but this morning I still haven't received the winnings. Ladbrokes can be a bit sloppy with things like this I've found in the past. Remember on T20 finals day in the cricket, they started to give some absurd reasoning why one of their markets should be void when they were clear winners, just to make sure they didn't pay out on some ridiculous prices that they gave which were always too high. Were definitely 5 breaks of serve though so just email them and they'll give you the money.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals I can't trust Djokovic against his pal Fixseravic, who wasn't even expected to be here. You have to wonder if Djoko losing the first set and then coming back to win 2-1 might be the best arrangement for all involved.

Yeah I'm writing them an email now as well. Looked last night and just thought they were being a bit slow with paying out' date=' but this morning I still haven't received the winnings. Ladbrokes can be a bit sloppy with things like this I've found in the past. Remember on T20 finals day in the cricket, they started to give some absurd reasoning why one of their markets should be void when they were clear winners, just to make sure they didn't pay out on some ridiculous prices that they gave which were always too high. Were definitely 5 breaks of serve though so just email them and they'll give you the money.[/quote'] Did u get it? i emailed and even call them but been send out to settlement dept will deal with it. I think they closed the bets just before the last break point and declared loss.

Did u get it? i emailed and even call them but been send out to settlement dept will deal with it. I think they closed the bets just before the last break point and declared loss.
Yeah they've paid out now, well they have to me anyways. Have they not done the same to you?

I can't trust Djokovic against his pal Fixseravic, who wasn't even expected to be here. You have to wonder if Djoko losing the first set and then coming back to win 2-1 might be the best arrangement for all involved.
I think they saw this and decided that djoko would throw the second set instead :unsure

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Over was the play considering they both played the same (more or less) against Berdych. Also, more importantly fixsarevic and djokovic needed something with good odds. Similar to how he tanked second set against Berdych. Watch Djokovic win the game 2-1 in sets !! After Tipsarevic's obvious match fixing in Russia last year I wouldn't put a cent on him EVER!

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Fixersavic can't be forgiven for me, I remember him retiring at 1-5 0-40, one match, he knows what he's up to. Some people must have cleaned up because the odds must have touched 50 in play on Betfair. Djokovic can't be without blame really too, I remember a tame match from him against Troicki when he was 1.05. If you're going to lose, why not against a friend.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Unbelievable how BOTH the linesmen AND the umpire make wrong calls against Fedex. In the first set Fedex returned a ball on the Ferer's baseline, Ferrer hit it back but a late call came it was out. Federer asking the umpire, umpire confirmed it was definitely long, and unofficial replay did show it was pretty much **centered** on the line. Those wrong calls are major pain in this tournament. BTW, anyone heard how Ferrer explained his yesterday's choke against Berdych? Twice a break up in the second set, yet always rebroken immediately and almost bageled in the decider. LOL.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Hi guys, 1 new pick for the ATP Finals in London today: FEDERER-TSONGA: FEDERER TO WIN OVER 12.5 GAMES @ 1.71 on pinnaclesports It should be a close match on fast indoors surface with Tsonga serving big and will not allow a quick win for Federer. Several bookies offer odds on total number of games over 21.5 and those bets coudl be taken as well but I think FEDERER TO WIN OVER 12.5 GAMES is the best option since it covers the 7:5 6:2 or 7:5 6:1 possibilities as well. Meaning that it is a winner if the match goes to 3 sets or if Federer wins in 2 sets and Tsonga gets to 5:5 in one of the sets. The bet could be found under TEAM TOTALS link in the Barclays ATP London Finals page.