** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals

Excuse me while I wipe the egg off my face. Ha! How spectacularly wrong was I?! Well done, ImLovinIt for reading Nadal's position so well. Nadal is suffering from exhaustion and I suspect overtraining and he needs a long break from the game. I thought that his game against Fish was bad because of a stomach bug but the reality is that he is vulnerable healthwise at the moment because he is so overtrained and exhausted. Once again ImLovinIt and as much as we love to hate to on this forum the fact is you have come up with some great calls for a few weeks now and have earned my respect.
Thanks bro. Yeah, there can be animosity between members sometimes on here, but that's inevitable I suppose, considering money is involved.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals it's amazing that everyone is on Tsonga :-) Tsonga is pretty good on I-hard, that's right,but he was having quite slow start in his matches during past couple of weeks, and he has passive H2H score with Nadal. While Rafa-Fedex was a match where Fedex wasobviously better and Rafa could have afforded to lose that one, this is knock-out type of match with the opponent significantly more beatable than Fedex. Personally I am on Rafa to bt Tsonga @2.180 Pinnacle. IMO Tsonga has not got the frustratinh low-angle masive crosscourt backhand that was killing Rafa in the Fedex match, and is far more prone to hang himself on any rope that appears nearby. Rafa stated that he was feeling perfectly fit against Fedex, so IMO health problems are not the issue. I do not encourage anyone to follow, because I was plain crap in last two days, but perhaps someone finds this insight useful.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Is there any reason other than people going on Nadal that makes the Tsonga price rise so much? Backed Tsonga yesterday -2 Games 1,90 and now he is 1,90 for the straight win... Do THEY know something again, or are there just traders @work?

Is there any reason other than people going on Nadal that makes the Tsonga price rise so much? Backed Tsonga yesterday -2 Games 1,90 and now he is 1,90 for the straight win... Do THEY know something again, or are there just traders @work?
in my opinion there are a lot of people backing nadal just because the odds are high im still on tsonga:ok

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Had that poor day with the Murray and Berdych bets but having one in the final game with this break of serve market that really interests me. Rafael Nadal vs Jo Wilfried-Tsonga- Total Breaks of Serve Over 4.5- 5/4 Ladbrokes- (4/10) Price looks too big for me as I'd have had it at 5/6 probably but above evens I'll play. I don't really know the price has gone down on Tsonga given how Nadal has played thus far this week but it's always hard to rule Nadal out when he needs to win. This is essentially a straight knock out match with the winner making it through to the semis. The courts are slower and naturally you'd have to fancy Nadal massively with Tsonga's big shots not being as effective but on form, but Nadal was poor against Fish and Federer blew him away. But how often have we seen Rafa put in a performance when he needs to so he can't be ruled out here, and one shouldn't expect Tsonga to have it all his own way. Not really fussed about the outcome of the match in this one, as long as we see at least 5 breaks in the match. Nadal in his 2 matches so far has had 7 and 4 breaks of serve in his match, whilst Tsonga has had 5 and 8 breaks, so why the price is above evens is anyone's guess. Tsonga has the better serve and on a quicker court Nadal would struggle to break, but the courts are slower this year and Nadal is more than capable of putting pressure when receiving. Nadal's serve isn't the greatest either, especially taking into consideration how he's played this week, so Tsonga should get chances too, and even if we only see a couple of sets here, there should be chances to get those 5 breaks of serve needed.

Its just cause of the name. Softcore tennis punters are all over it.
Ok just hope it is a fair contest because normally such movements mean something... Same with Murray 1000s of € laying him on the outright market @4,5, 4,4 4,3... than he was injured in his first match and withdrew... Gotta be careful nowadays...

Nadal vs Tsonga - Over 22.5 games @ Evens with 10Bet - 4 Points Another day and Nadal would have this sown up, I'm relatively certain of that, he'd hustle Tsonga, playing persistently with topspin forehands and backhands to the French-man's technically inferior backhand. The French-man usually comes unstuck against top counter-punchers like Nadal, Murray and Djokovic as he gets drawn into errors and they punish his clownish, streaks of unforced error antics. His also doesn't possess a defence good enough to combat the Nadal usual depth of shot. This all counts for half as much as it usually would considering Nadal's recent matches performance, he hasn't been hitting with depth at all and the fact he's rusty in terms of both match fitness and indoor tennis. Therefore it leaves me to a most likely somewhat drawn out match in which Tsonga most likely takes. Lets be honest, Tsonga is a clown and he'll make a meal of a player ranked 400+ in the World, Rafa playing like an erratic top 30 opponent shouldn't be any different. Two tights ones or an erratic win for Tsonga in three.
:drums :gimme

Had that poor day with the Murray and Berdych bets but having one in the final game with this break of serve market that really interests me. Rafael Nadal vs Jo Wilfried-Tsonga- Total Breaks of Serve Over 4.5- 5/4 Ladbrokes- (4/10) WIN
No breaks in the first set, and only one in the second but always a danger this bet to the bookies when it goes to a third set. Still fortunate to come through though with 3 breaks in a row at the end.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Ferrer vs Berdych - Ferrer to Win @ 5/6 with YouWin - 4 Points This match stems on the actual overall consistency of Berdych's first serve for me, Berdych without his massive serve against a hustler like Ferrer spells disaster for me. Berdych served a percentage of 46% first serves against Tipsarevic, appalling. He's also been throwing in way too-many unforced errors littered all across the place for in recent matches and I see the trend continuing. He got away with it against Tipsarevic, just, in the end, he won't fare as lucky against Ferrer, who makes you pay for those sloppy points early in service games that lead to 0-30 leads. Ferrer is also bound to be on high after just coming off demolishing the World number 1 and 3 times Grand-Slam Champion this year, momentum is definetely on his side coupled with the freedom to go for his shots as he has already qualified. (Won't want to meet Federer in the Semi's though, I'm sure) :cigar

No breaks in the first set' date=' and only one in the second but always a danger this bet to the bookies when it goes to a third set. Still fortunate to come through though with 3 breaks in a row at the end.[/quote'] WIN?its a loss mate, i played same and i guess it was 4 service breaks so a bad loss mate... i went really big on it, but anyway i kinda always follow your tips youre usually good in tennis along with atko

WIN?its a loss mate' date=' i played same and i guess it was 4 service breaks so a bad loss mate... i went really big on it, but anyway i kinda always follow your tips youre usually good in tennis along with atko[/quote'] I'd suggest getting onto whoever you backed it with then because there were 5. Nadal broke to win the 2nd set, Tsonga broke for 2-1 in the 3rd and the last 3 games were all won against serve :ok.

I'd suggest getting onto whoever you backed it with then because there were 5. Nadal broke to win the 2nd set' date=' Tsonga broke for 2-1 in the 3rd and the last 3 games were all won against serve :ok.[/quote'] Serious, I didn't follow the 3rd set had to make my baby sleep, but I was reading commentary stating 1 break of service on 2 nd set and 3 on the 3rd set. I be backed over 4.5 break of service with ladbrokes, should I have won? It says return 0. And I did put 100 quid

Definitely five breaks of serve last night chaps. ATP have confirmed that.
Selectionspacer.gifspacer.gifSelection Detailsspacer.gifResultspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
Over/Under
spacer.gifspacer.gif
Barclays ATP World Tour Finals
Rafael Nadal* (1) 3 0-40 5 (1) Jo-Wilfried Tsonga
Total breaks of serve
2011-11-24 20:05:00
Over +4.5 @ 2.25
spacer.gifHandicap spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifChannelspacer.gifspacer.gifInternetspacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Placed Atspacer.gifspacer.gif24/11/2011spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifBet Typespacer.gifspacer.gifSinglespacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifStake Per Linespacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifNumber Of Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Stake Paidspacer.gifspacer.gif£100.00 spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifTotal Tax @0.00% (Stake)spacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifWinning linesspacer.gifspacer.gif0spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifLosing linesspacer.gifspacer.gif1spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifVoid Linesspacer.gifspacer.gif0spacer.gif
spacer.gif
spacer.gifspacer.gifReturnsspacer.gifspacer.gif£0.00
I have writting them the email, yes it was 5 break of services , damn i wouldnt have looked into it serious, thats so not good for ladbrokes reputation isit? i dont know why above it shows tsonga winning 5-3 and 0-40 because that was also break of serve but i did put my bet prior to the match

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Djokovic vs Tipsarevic: Djoker to win 2:0 @1.855 Pinnacle This is the result Djoker needs to have the best chance of getting into SF. No way Tipsa is going to risk he takes a set and Berdych wins 2:1 with Ferrer, which would send Berdych into SF instead of Djoker. The Serbs would eat him if he does that. Still, if Berdych wins 2:0 over Ferrer, this effort will be useless, but Ferrer is in prety good shape and I don't think he will tank on purpose.

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Yeah I'm writing them an email now as well. Looked last night and just thought they were being a bit slow with paying out, but this morning I still haven't received the winnings. Ladbrokes can be a bit sloppy with things like this I've found in the past. Remember on T20 finals day in the cricket, they started to give some absurd reasoning why one of their markets should be void when they were clear winners, just to make sure they didn't pay out on some ridiculous prices that they gave which were always too high. Were definitely 5 breaks of serve though so just email them and they'll give you the money.

Yeah I'm writing them an email now as well. Looked last night and just thought they were being a bit slow with paying out' date=' but this morning I still haven't received the winnings. Ladbrokes can be a bit sloppy with things like this I've found in the past. Remember on T20 finals day in the cricket, they started to give some absurd reasoning why one of their markets should be void when they were clear winners, just to make sure they didn't pay out on some ridiculous prices that they gave which were always too high. Were definitely 5 breaks of serve though so just email them and they'll give you the money.[/quote'] Did u get it? i emailed and even call them but been send out to settlement dept will deal with it. I think they closed the bets just before the last break point and declared loss.

Did u get it? i emailed and even call them but been send out to settlement dept will deal with it. I think they closed the bets just before the last break point and declared loss.
Yeah they've paid out now, well they have to me anyways. Have they not done the same to you?

I can't trust Djokovic against his pal Fixseravic, who wasn't even expected to be here. You have to wonder if Djoko losing the first set and then coming back to win 2-1 might be the best arrangement for all involved.
I think they saw this and decided that djoko would throw the second set instead :unsure

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Over was the play considering they both played the same (more or less) against Berdych. Also, more importantly fixsarevic and djokovic needed something with good odds. Similar to how he tanked second set against Berdych. Watch Djokovic win the game 2-1 in sets !! After Tipsarevic's obvious match fixing in Russia last year I wouldn't put a cent on him EVER!

Re: Tennis - ATP World Tour Finals Fixersavic can't be forgiven for me, I remember him retiring at 1-5 0-40, one match, he knows what he's up to. Some people must have cleaned up because the odds must have touched 50 in play on Betfair. Djokovic can't be without blame really too, I remember a tame match from him against Troicki when he was 1.05. If you're going to lose, why not against a friend.