** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

NCAAB - November 2011

Charleston -14.5 , 2.62 bet365 , 10units ( Charleston : Morehead State ) - points per game 78:NA; FG% 44:NA; 3FG% 44:NA; rebounds per game 40:NA; turnovers per game 17:NA. Charleston won their first game of the season. They won against Holy Cross 78:69 ( HT 40:19 ). They turned off their defense in the second half otherwise there could've won by 60+ if they wanted to. I think since this will be a more close game today , they will play more seriously and win by 20+ because they certainly have the quality to do so. Morehead State will open their season today so they should be fired up , but I'm not sure they have the quality to get anything more than a close half at most. Charleston should dominate the paint , and the shooting performance from the first game was almost perfect and if they can repeat that I have no doubt they will cover the spread.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Wyoming -12AH , 2.75 bet365 , 10units ( Wyoming : Northern Colorado ) - points per game 78:75 ; FG% 54:48 ; 3FG% 33:40 ; rebounds per game 40:27; turnovers per game 22:20. Wyoming lost by 14 last season against NCU but the situation could be very opposite in this game. NCU lost quite a few of their players from last season and the public opinion is that Wyoming is at least a class stronger than it was the case last season. And their opening game seems to prove that since they won by 39. True , against easier opponent , but they should be able to get at least 15 points win from this game. Of course as with any american sport the last couple of minutes could be crucial , but I do believe that Wyoming will enter the final 5 minutes with 10 points advantage and then get to 15+ from the FT line.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Stanford -13AH , 2.75 bet365 , 10units ( Stanford : Colorado State ) - points per game 83:70 ; FG% 55:46 ; 3FG% 36:49 ; rebounds per game 43:38; turnovers per game 13:14. Stanford started playing some good basketball towards the end of last season and they continue to do so this season. I did not watch any of their games this season , this will be the first , but I did last season and they played well but they lacked experience. What I can tell from the stats is they are building their positions well , because they have FG% at 55 , but their 3FG% is at 36. Also they are good in the paint , good rebounding team. Both teams seem to handle the ball well because a lot of teams have 20+ TO per game so far. Colorado State is shooting a great 49% for 3Pts , but we'll see how they will do today , I guess around 35% , because Stanford can play good defense and also they will miss a few in the final 5 minutes..

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Indiana -12AH , 2.90 bet365 , 10units ( Evansville : Indiana ) - points per game 80:87 ; FG% 41:58 ; 3FG% 43:44 ; rebounds per game 34:34 ; turnovers per game 17:16. Another big class difference in this one. Indiana looks like a much better team at the moment. Also one key thing why I decided to bet on Indiana here is this. They used 18 players in their rotation so far and they all played more than good basketball , and as a coach you have great confidence in that situation to push your startes a bit more than you usually would. On the other side Evansville used just 10 players so far so they might start to get behind late in the seacond half , if not before that , depends on how they will start the game. If they get behind early and I do expect that this game should be a 20+ Indiana win. Loyola Chicago -6.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Eastern Illinois : Loyola Chicago ) - points per game 72:55 ; FG% 48:38 ; 3FG% 40:26 ; rebounds per game 27:10 ; turnovers per game 16:21. I know , you look at the stats and you think no way Loyola wins this one. But they are comming from two not easy games , and that especially goes for Kansas State game where I expected them to lose by a lot more than they did. They are at least on paper stronger than Eastern illinois. Eastern Illinois is not a great team. They should lose the rebounds battle in this one as well as have more TO made. I wanted to write this last night but since the odds were high I thought maybe they will not drop this much by the time I get some spare time to write this. -6.5 is no spread at all in college basketball when two teams are not equal and these two teams are not equal. UAB -8AH , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( UAB : Creighton ) - points per game NA : 96 ; FG% NA : 52 ; 3FG% NA : 42 ; rebounds per game NA : 39 ; turnovers per game NA : 11. Creighton had a good start this season and based on that you would make them favourites to win this game. But UAB is , or at least I expect them to be a little stronger than previous two teams Creighton played. And the game is played in front of UAB's crowd , so they will have the noise working for them in their opening game of the season. UAB did well in their preseason games and recorded two wins. They are scoring in low 70s or high 60s but their defense keeps the opposition under 70 points per game. Since Creighton did not face a strong defense this season , they could be surprised here and not react as they would in mid season. I expect their FG% to go down and as a result of that a lot of "easy points" for UAB.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Georgia Tech -7.5 , 3.25 bet365 , 10units ( GT : STJ ) - points per game 81:72 ; FG% 53:49 ; 3FG% 41:43 ; rebounds per game 43:35 ; turnovers per game 16:15. Another exciting matchup in early season. It is still early season so bookies will get the spreads and favourites all messed up. I think Georgia Tech have a more quality squad than St josephs and they will prove it tonight. They should be able to win by 10+ tonight. They won against Florida A&M and Delaware State and they allowed an average of 55.5 points. St josephs won against Western Kentucky in their only game so far this season. Georgia Tech have a quality shooting squad but their main advantage in this match should come from the paint where they should score at least 10 points more than St josephs.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Arizona -8AH , 3.25 bet365 , 10units ( ARI : STJ ) - points per game 71:78 ; FG% 44:50 ; 3FG% 36:24 ; rebounds per game 39:33 ; turnovers per game 16:11. St Johns should have at least 15 minutes where they will dominate but they should not be able to win this one and here is why. I watched both teams this season and here are my reasons for favouring Arizona tonight. St Johns have periods of poor offensive play in their games. But they can play really good pressing in defense. Against W&M they did not allow them a single point for the first 8 minutes in the second half. All they did was press them hard as soon as W&M crossed the halfcourt line , force a TO or steal the ball and go for fast break points. They forced W&M to play long possessions ( 25s-30s ) and than they scored on fast break in a couple of seconds. But Arizona is not W&M , they are much much better. Arizona can play good possessions and they too can play good defense and that is the reason why I think St Johns will lose , they will not have many fast break points in this match and also they will not play pressing defense too much because that simply won't stop the Arizona's quick players adn won't have the effect they are hoping for. And in traditional defensive play , Arizona can blow them out any day.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Georgia Tech -3.5 , 3.40 bet365 , 10units ( Georgia Tech : VA Commonwealth ) - points per game 72:59 ; FG% 48:33 ; 3FG% 33:26 ; rebounds per game 39:35 ; turnovers per game 14:13. I just love when a team plays their off game for the week and then have another game the following night. Georgia Tech were nowhere to be found last night in the second half. They were up by 7 if I remember it right and after that they had really poor shot selection and their defense switched off. Tonight's opponent is in my opinion a weaker one , so they should be able to win this one by 10+ if they up their levels a bit and they will. VA's 33% from their two games so far is not good enough to come even close against a team that will most likely score in mid 70s at least.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 CS Fullerton -17AH , bet365 , 10units ( Nicholls State : CS Fullerton ) - points per game 62:118 ; FG% 42:55 ; 3FG% 40:41 ; rebounds per game 28:60 ; turnovers per game 20:23. Of course the stats above are not the real picture but it's almost right. CS Fullerton had an easy game so they could dominate and improve their stats. Tonight will not be a 50+ win but 15 points is really the minimun I expect and that is if they get complacent for about 10 minutes in the second half. Nicholls State is by no means a top class team , but they are also not the worst. They lost both of their games so far and conceded 96 in both. I expect this game to be in range of LSU game they played , but they could score less in this one because Fullerton will allow them 70+ only if they themselves get over 100.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Marquette -24.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Marquette : Winthrop ) - points per game 95:54 ; FG% 55:38 ; 3FG% 33:28 ; rebounds per game 37:31 ; turnovers per game 12:12. This will be my first time to watch Marquette or Winthrop this season , but let me put it this way. If Marquette don't win by 25 tonight , I don't know when they will. The difference in quality between these two sides is huge in Marquette's favour of course. Marquette won both games so far , 91:37 against Mount St Mary's and 99:68 against Norfolk State. Winthrop lost 59:71 against Eastern Kentucky and 48:69 against Virginia. 95:65 is my prediction here and that is being polite.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 La Salle -8.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( La Salle : James Madison ) - points per game 74:82 ; FG% 43:44 ; 3FG% 43:29 ; rebounds per game 40:42 ; turnovers per game 12:16. Two reasons for this bet. La Salle lost their previous game to Villanova after OT , and Villanova is waaaay better than James Madison. And the second reason is 3FG% , where also La Salle is better than James Madison. But the second reason is not decisive because JMU played just one game so far so their percentage for 3pts will change. But Villanova is really a good team and to get them to play OT is really a statement about your team's strength.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 South Florida -7.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Old Dominion - South Florida ) - points per game 59:72 ; FG% 41:46 ; 3FG% 31:46 ; rebounds per game 36:41 ; turnovers per game 18:10. This one really does not make any sense to me. South Florida is in my opinion much better side than Old Dominion and they should be the favourites here and the spread should be at least -10.5 on them. South Florida will dominate today and don't be surprised if thwy make their biggest win of the season so far. They have better defense , make fewer TO , have rebounding advantage and much better shooting percentage.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Lehigh -10AH , 3.10 bet365 , 10units ( Liberty : Lehigh ) - points per game 70:76 ; FG% 46:44 ; 3FG% 27:29 ; rebounds per game 34:34 ; turnovers per game 13:14. I'm pretty confident Lehigh will win , but as always I like to push the spread to the limit. Liberty does seem to be the weaker team here and here is why. There are two opponents I can base strength evaluation here. Liberty lost by 22 against Texas A&M and won against William&Mary by 3. Lehigh lost against St John's by 5 and won against William&Mary by 25 last night. Arizona and St John's are similar teams. St John's is even better in my opinion but they have just 9 players so they can not play every game the way they would if they had at least 11. Also William&Mary is the worst team I have seen this season and Liberty won by just 3 , that is no win at all against a team like W&M. Lehigh looks stronger , I believe 10+ points stronger. but we'll see later tonight.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011

Oh well... They gave it ago! I got on them again @ 6.25 just before they took it to overtime' date=' big time sweat... siggh! :cry[/quote'] My advice ... bet singles or 2/3 system when I pick three games on the same night. That's a winner. Best of luck :cheers

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Michigan State -28AH , 2.75 bet365 , 10units ( Michigan State : Arkansas Little Rock ) - points per game 67:62 ; FG% 40:38 ; 3FG% 25:31 ; rebounds per game 44:34 ; turnovers per game 18:13. Expect the stats of both these teams to change drastically after this match. MS played a couple of as tough teams as they can get. They lost both of those games , 12 against numer one North Carolina and 5 to number six Duke. After that they won by 25 against Texas Southern. ALR is the easiest opponent they will face so far , so naturally they are huge favourites here and I expect the spread to rise 2-3 points before the game start. I expect MS to have much better shooting performance , huge rebounds advantage (15+). Also if you are a fan of live betting , they should win a half ( 1st or 2nd ) by 25+.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Alabama -8AH , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Alabama : Purdue ) - points per game 68:85 ; FG% 45:46 ; 3FG% 33:45 ; rebounds per game 42:36 ; turnovers per game 14:10. Purdue is a good team this season and their performances so far back that claim up. But ... They are not as good as Alabama and could be put back on the ground tonight. alabama is not better when you look at the stats above , but they play exactly as good as they need to in order to win each game. If they had to win tonight they could win by 20+ , but they don't. But since they don't like to make their games dramatic , they will win by 8-13 points. Purdu had a good win a few nights ago but I doubt Alabama will send them to the FT line 30 times , so without that many easy points I doubt they can make this game a close one.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Massachusetts -7AH , 3.10 bet365 , 10units ( Boston College : Massachusetts ) - points per game 66:82 ; FG% 37:46 ; 3FG% 36:33 ; rebounds per game 36:43 ; turnovers per game 12:15. Massachusetts have been very convincing so far. They won all three of their games with 15+ and everything seems to be working as planned for them. Boston College on the other side is not that great. They lost to Holy Cross by 22 and their only win came against a poor New Hampshire team and that was just a 67:64 win. So these two teams are no that close it seems to be , so the -1.5 starting spread is more result of reputations than it is of real quality of these two teams. As I expect Massachusetts to get into final 2 minutes with at least a 3 points lead , their FT shooting of 67% gives me confidence they can extend their lead to at least 7 in the end. Florida -27AH , 3.25 bet365 , 10units ( Florida : Wright State ) - points per game 88:59 ; FG% 49:36 ; 3FG% 43:34 ; rebounds per game 42:34 ; turnovers per game 12:16. Florida is huge favourite here. They lost to Ohio State by 7 , but Ohio State is one of top three teams this season so that result is not all bad for Florida. Other than that they have two wins. Against Jackson State (+40) and North florida (+36). They play their best basketball for 33 minutes against weaker teams and that is encouraging for this bet because most times the spread is not covered because stronger teams stop playing defense and start mising some easy shots and FTs. Wright State lost to Ohio State by 31 , won against D3 Kenyon by 24 and against Jackson State by 17. Wright State is not the best of teams and if Florida play the way they usually do this is another 30+ win for them. Mississippi State -27AH , 3.25 bet365 , 10units ( Mississippi State : Louisiana Monroe ) - points per game 70:55 ; FG% 42:39 ; 3FG% 31:35 ; rebounds per game 40:30 ; turnovers per game 13:12. Mississippi State comes from a stronger conference , they dominated against much stronger teams than Monroe is , so I can have no doubt here. Mississippi State won against Texas A&M and Arizona last week. But they did not just win they controlled those games from start to finish. MS will dominate the paint but I also expect their 3pts shooting percentage to go up because they faced some good defenses so far and Monroe is not that good so MS should be able to make at least 8 3 pointers today. Monroe lost to some poor teams and I don't have anything else to say. 30+ win no effort at all.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Austin Peay -3AH , 3.10 bet365 , 10units ( Austin Peay : George Washington ) - points per game 62:68 ; FG% 38:44 ; 3FG% 23:44 ; rebounds per game 37:34 ; turnovers per game 16:14. 6 points less on average and from much worse shooting. That makes Austin Peay favourites in my eyes in this close matchup. Austin Peay and George Washington both played against California so far and that game also suggests AP have better defense than GW have. Yes they have 4 defeats from 4 games but they have to win once and this is the perfect chance to do so , they are playing against similar strength team ( I think they are even slightly better ). Georgetown -29AH , 2.90 bet365 , 10units ( Georgetown : Chaminade ) - points per game 77:NA ; FG% 50:NA ; 3FG% 36:NA ; rebounds per game 36:NA ; turnovers per game 12:NA. I said last night I will not bet on big dogs anymore and I won't if their opponent is a team from any but the weakest divisions. And tonight's opponent is from one of the weakest so this should really be a 40+ win at least. They lost by 32 last night to UCLA and Georgetown is stronger than UCLA by 10 points at least. Georgetown won by 29 at least against both of their non ranked opponents and they lost last night to Kansas by 4 in a game they could have won if they were a bit more focused in the finish. Tennessee -2AH, 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Tennessee - Memphis ) - points per game 81:79 ; FG% 49:46 ; 3FG% 43:32 ; rebounds per game 37:29 ; turnovers per game 12:9. Memphis is number 8 at the moment but there is not much difference between these two teams. Tennessee had a solid outing against Duke last night and if they repeat that performance they will make this a close game , but I think they will even up their performance a bit so they will win in FT shoot out. Memphis lost to number 15 Michigan by 12 so they are clearly overrated and do not have the quality for top 10. SMU -20AH , 3.30 bet365 , 10units ( SMU : Arkansas Pine Bluff ) - points per game 61:45 ; FG% 42:35 ; 3FG% 34:21 ; rebounds per game 29:28 ; turnovers per game 13:18. SMU is a team I expected more from at the start of this season. They lost some games they really should have won but today they should be fine because Arkansas Pine Bluff is a team well below their level. APB did not play against stronger teams than SMU did and still their stats are miserable. 45pts on average , 21% for three points is not something that can do good for your team against a decent SMU side. Cleveland State -1AH , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Kent St - Cleveland St ) - points per game 74:75 ; FG% 48:49 ; 3FG% 41:33 ; rebounds per game 33:34 ; turnovers per game 14:14. Cleveland State played well at the end of last season and they continued to do so this season. They won all three so far and are looking good at the moment. The game against Kent State is not an easy one but it's certainly abybody's game to win. The only thing I'm little affraid of is Kent State's 3 point shooting , 41& is really great and that will make the difference tonight. Their shooting and Cleveland State's defending ( I think the later one will do better tonight ) because CS did a great job against Vanderbilt and no doubt that was a much tougher task for them. Hofstra -8AH , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Hofstra : Florida Atlantic ) - points per game 75:71 ; FG% 49:43 ; 3FG% 48:37 ; rebounds per game 31:38 ; turnovers per game 14:13. Hofstra is clear favourite here to me. They are playing well and it is a joy to watch them. Both teams play close games to the last minute this season but with Hofstra's offense on fire right now I think Florida Atlantic could be up for their worst defensive performance so far this season. 48% for three points is amazing. FA's opponents so far on road had an average of 29% and they still managed to lose both of those games , so a 10+ win tonight is looking very likely. Also FA play a poor first half so that is when I expect Hofstra to go up by 10-15 and then keep it like that from the FT line in the second half.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Georgia -2.5 , 3.00 bet365 , 10units ( Georgia : Notre Dame ) - points per game 61:73 ; FG% 38:45 ; 3FG% 23:40 ; rebounds per game 35:37 ; turnovers per game 12:11. Well , both teams were doing good until last night. Georgia lost by 24 to number 18 California , and Notre Dame lost by 29 to number 21 Missouri. The truth is that Georgia is having problems with their offense , but after that California game things could start to change because it usually takes one awful performance in order for a team to realize just what they are doing wrong. The same can be said for Notre Dame but they have more problems in defense than they do in offense and that is a bit harder to overcome in that it takes more time. So in a close game I'll bet on Better defense rather than better offense. Albany NY +8.5 , 2.62 bet365 , 10units ( George Mason : Albany NY ) - points per game 79:73 ; FG% 49:46 ; 3FG% 36:33 ; rebounds per game 39:33 ; turnovers per game 18:15. Albany is not looking better based on the stats and the fact is they are going to lose this game. But the fact that 3 of 5 George Mason's games went into overtime and the fact that Albany NY lost only to Pittsburgh and Syracuse suggest this is going to a lot closer game than most people expect. Of course everything can be ruined in the final 120 seconds from FT line but other than that I expect this to be a close game and 5-10 points GM win. UAB -20AH , 3.30 bet365 , 10units ( UAB : Troy ) - points per game 58:91 ; FG% 41:43 ; 3FG% 27:40 ; rebounds per game 35:49 ; turnovers per game 17:16. Stats are very deceiving in this case. UAB is actually better team than Troy. The thing is UAB lost two close games and are still winless. Troy lost two games but they had one game against one of the weakest teams ( LaGrange ) and won by 53 and that single game boosted their stats. UAB should dominate this game and win by 15 points at least and record their best result so far this season. Oral Roberts -21AH , 3.25 bet365 , 10units ( Oral Roberts : Florida International ) - points per game 75:66 ; FG% 46:39 ; 3FG% 32:33 ; rebounds per game 35:29 ; turnovers per game 15:15. Oral Roberts is much better side and they should be able to win this one by 20+. They won against Arkansas Pine Bluff by 36 and they are about the same quality as Florida International , they even won against Florida by 2. Oral Robert won last night against SMU and today's game is just an easy practice game. This is my pick of the day , that's how convinced I am OR will record a 30+ win.

Re: WeakestLink - NCAAB - November 2011 Georgetown -4AH , 2.70 bet365 , 10units ( Georgetown - Memphis ) - points per game 80:86 ; FG% 52:48 ; 3FG% 38:40 ; rebounds per game 36:31 ; turnovers per game 13:10. Another game in Maui invitational. I watched all the games yesterday and based on what I saw Georgetown will win this one with no effort. They are good shooting team and when they decide to defend they can also defend quite well. Memphis won against Tennessee after two OT periods , but they were not good at all. They did well in the first half but in that first half Tennessee did not defend at all. In the second half Tennessee started playing some defense and Memphis got lost in it. So Georgetown is better team in my opinion and Memphis can't be all that fit after 2 OT played yesterday. Niagara -6AH , 2.60 bet365 , 10units ( Sam Houston - Niagara ) - points per game 54:70 ; FG% 36:42 ; 3FG% 19:21 ; rebounds per game 38:36 ; turnovers per game 17:18. Niagara is just better team here. Sam Houston could make this a close game either by shooting extremly over their capabilities shown so far or more likely by playing hard defense early on. But since Niagara played some tougher teams so far and not playing too bad , in fact they played even better than most people expected them to , I think they have more experience and good enough players to overcome Sam Houston today Bowling Green -6AH , 2.60 bet365 , 10units ( Bowling Green - George Wasington ) - points per game 66:68 ; FG% 42:44 ; 3FG% 38:44 ; rebounds per game 36:34 ; turnovers per game 13:14. Bowling Green play well at home. They won their games quite comfortably. George Washington on the other hand is not that great on road or neutral grounds. they won last night against Austin Peay by two but they were very lucky in that game and Austin Peay is not the best of sides. So they are not a good team that is the bottom line. Bowling Green should win this by 8-15 points. Colorado -3AH , 3.30 bet365 , 10units ( Air Force - Colorado ) - points per game 76:74 ; FG% 50:47 ; 3FG% 27:38 ; rebounds per game 38:36 ; turnovers per game 15:13. This will be a close game and I expect Colorado to snatch a win today because they are just a bit better than Air Force. Of course when a team in NCAA is not playing at home you don't know how they will play but based on some facts Colorado is a better side and they should be able to dominate the paint and that will be the key. Also they are better 3pts shooting team so if they have to come back fast they have the weapons to do so. Youngstown State +7AH , 2.10 bet365 , 10units ( Penn State - Youngstown State ) - points per game 62:70 ; FG% 37:35 ; 3FG% 31:37 ; rebounds per game 37:42 ; turnovers per game 12:10. Three reasons for this bet. Penn State is not a really good team when it comes to offensive play so that alone would guarantee a close game. But they also do not rebound well after their misses so that just adds to the fact they can't win big tonight. Also Younstown State is good rebounding team and they handle the ball well. So no way this is going to be a big win for home side. Purdue -19AH , 2.62 bet365 , 10units ( Purdue - W Michigan ) - points per game 79:74 ; FG% 44:44 ; 3FG% 41:28 ; rebounds per game 36:40 ; turnovers per game 10:15. I was very surprised when I saw the spread for this one. I expected the spread to start at 20 and rise before the game starts. Purdue is a very good team this season and they will make a few surprises this season. They are playing really well in offense , they handle the ball well , they don't make a lot of tough shots , and their are positioning well. That almost gurantees them wins against any but the best of teams. They played well against number 15 Alabama a few days ago and the only reason they did not win is their awful shooting on the night. They shot 57% from FT line and got just 5/22 for three points. South Florida -19AH , 2.65 bet365 , 10units ( South Florida : Georgia Southern ) - points per game 66:79 ; FG% 44:50 ; 3FG% 37:44 ; rebounds per game 36:37 ; turnovers per game 14:20. South Florida started well and won their first three games. But then they lost two close games against some good teams. Now they should start another winning series because they are pleying against an easy opponent today. Georgia Southern won only against lower division Webber International , but other than that they are conceding 85 points on average and that is just too much since Florida South can play good defense. VA Commonwealth -7AH , 2.25 bet365 , 10units ( W Kentucky - VA Commonwealth ) - points per game 57:62 ; FG% 33:34 ; 3FG% 27:30 ; rebounds per game 37:33 ; turnovers per game 18:13. These two teams already faced each other a few night ago. VA won the game by 5. They were down by 12 late on in the second half but they managed to come back and win. I expect them to continue in the same rhytm today and continue to dominate W Kentucky today. W Kentucky had their best shooting performance of the season on that night and that will not happen today , VA played their average game. So a bigger win today is looking likely.