** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November

Friday 18 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif FC Ingolstadt 04 v TSV 1860 München (17:00 GMT) 2.82 3.55 2.56 102.69 %
maximize.gif MSV Duisburg v Eintracht Braunschweig (17:00 GMT) 2.74 3.45 2.8 101.20 %
maximize.gif SC Paderborn 07 v Karlsruher SC (17:00 GMT) 1.73 3.8 5.4 102.64 %
Saturday 19 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif 1. FC Union Berlin v Fortuna Düsseldorf (12:00 GMT) 3.5 3.55 2.25 101.18 %
maximize.gif Hansa Rostock v FC St. Pauli (12:00 GMT) 3.15 3.45 2.4 102.40 %
Sunday 20 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Dynamo Dresden v FC Erzgebirge Aue (12:30 GMT) 2 3.6 4 102.78 %
maximize.gif Eintracht Frankfurt v Alemannia Aachen (12:30 GMT) 1.37 5.2 9.75 102.48 %
maximize.gif SpVgg Greuther Fürth v FSV Frankfurt (12:30 GMT) 1.45 4.55 8.25 103.06 %
Monday 21 November 2011 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif VfL Bochum v Energie Cottbus (19:15 GMT) 2 3.65 4.1 101.79 %

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November gee whiz the odds for St Pauli and 1860 Munich look tasty:p Okay I dont qquite trust Munich but Inglostadt are that bad, but however because I try not to play bets against I think I will go for the following St Pauli,Fortuna Dusseldorf, Paderborn on the outright and Eintracht Frankfurt HT win. I might go for Dresden as I like them when thety play in front of their fans. Fortuna Dusseldorf might be tricky but I believe they will eventually subdue Union.Those are my early thought and reasoning will follow later. I would like to hear what resident experts like Benny think!

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November I also like the odds on St.Pauli but due to a relative proximity of two cities I wonder if it's a derby game? (say, kind of Nordisch Derby or something like that). If this is the case then I'd rather refrain from betting on this fixture

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November

I also like the odds on St.Pauli but due to a relative proximity of two cities I wonder if it's a derby game? (say' date=' kind of Nordisch Derby or something like that). If this is the case then I'd rather refrain from betting on this fixture[/quote'] Rostock vs St Pauli is the most dangerous game in Germany and one of the most dangerous derbies in the world. ;)

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November MSV vs Eintracht Braunschweig The form of these two teams is totally different and this is the main reason for taking this bet. They say the friendly games are not the image of a team, but in this case I think they are. MSV made just a 1-1 with TUS Koblenz from 3rd league while Eintracht won 2-1 with Werder. Besides, Eintracht has been great on away games and I think they will target a win here. away 0 AH @ 2.04 with Pinnacle Sports Paderborn vs Karlsruher Away side has a new manager, the former coach of Mainz, Jorn Andersen. They made a 3-2 in a friendly with Lucerne and after the 3-2 obtained against Ingolstadt I think Karlsruher has a boosted morale. Paderborn looks very in form, but with 3 wins in a row I find very hard for them to make 4th this time. Why? Paderborn is a small team, last year fighting against relegation, now are flying high with same players, but in my view the constancy will be a problem from now on! away +0.75 AH @ 2.00 with Stan James Ingolstadt vs Munchen1860 Home side changed the coach in this break and this is expected to be seen in their as they have an awful defensive. Munchen will come here decided to end their miserable form and to get back on higher positions where they have been in the debut of the season. Expect a game with goals, but do not have the courage to go over 2.5! I will chose a smarter bet. Away side will have 2 players out, very important: captain Lauth and midfielder Halfar. 2 or goals in the game @ 2.05 with bet365

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Paderborn> Karlsruher = 1 (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Paderbon position 5° points 28 Karlsruher position 14° points 12 Preview: Paderbon: Absent: Grahl (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Wissing (defender 3 / 0), Krause (striker 0 / 0). Karlsruher: Absent: Orlishausen (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Konrad (defender 4 / 0), Piossek (midfielder 0 / 0), Cristea (striker 0 / 0), Ngwat-Mahop (striker 2 / 1). The Paderborn has a score out of the house w3-d2-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 3. Karlsruher has a score out of the house w1-d1-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 16. The Paderborn in their last four home games has recorded 3 wins and a draw. The home team is one of the formations in the form of the moment, is trying to fight for promotion. It 'a very solid team especially on defense where he conceded only 9 goals in 14 games. Karlsruher is one of the weaker teams in the league with an incredible defense, the second worst defense in the championship with 31 goals conceded in 14 games behind only to 'Ingolstadt. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Earlier last season: 3-0 (Paderborn at home) and 2-1 (Karlsruhe at home). Paderborn has won 3 games in a row at home. Nick Proschwitz is the leading scorer for Paderborn with 6 goals. Alexander Iashvili has made ​​4 to Karlsruhe. :hope:hope:hope

Paderborn> Karlsruher = 1 (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Paderbon position 5° points 28 Karlsruher position 14° points 12 Preview: Paderbon: Absent: Grahl (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Wissing (defender 3 / 0), Krause (striker 0 / 0). Karlsruher: Absent: Orlishausen (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Konrad (defender 4 / 0), Piossek (midfielder 0 / 0), Cristea (striker 0 / 0), Ngwat-Mahop (striker 2 / 1). The Paderborn has a score out of the house w3-d2-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 3. Karlsruher has a score out of the house w1-d1-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 16. The Paderborn in their last four home games has recorded 3 wins and a draw. The home team is one of the formations in the form of the moment, is trying to fight for promotion. It 'a very solid team especially on defense where he conceded only 9 goals in 14 games. Karlsruher is one of the weaker teams in the league with an incredible defense, the second worst defense in the championship with 31 goals conceded in 14 games behind only to 'Ingolstadt. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Earlier last season: 3-0 (Paderborn at home) and 2-1 (Karlsruhe at home). Paderborn has won 3 games in a row at home. Nick Proschwitz is the leading scorer for Paderborn with 6 goals. Alexander Iashvili has made ​​4 to Karlsruhe. :hope:hope:hope
So, take Karlsruhe +1AH is good ? Advice is appreciated ! Thanks for the pick and detailed analysis:clap

Paderborn - Karlsruher
One of the top form teams in 2nd Bundesliga - Paderborn, will face the team in the worst form lately - Karlsruher at home, searching for the full pack of points, motivated to climb the 3rd place in the table and trying to kill the difference with the leaders up to 3 points. Paderborn are 7-3-0 in last 10 games, scoring 16 and in the same time showing more than clever defensive skills , conceding only 3 goals. Paderborn is the team with the best defense in the league,conceding 9 goals at all, which is quite impressive after 14 rounds. Paderborn are solid home side, conceding only 3 goals here, and having 3 straight wins, beating Inglostadt 4:1, Brauschweig 1:0 and Aue 1:0. Hosts are gonna miss Grahl, Wissing and Krause. They are playing quite comfortable against Karlsruher as they got 3 wins against them in their last 4 meetings. 2 of them are at home, without conceding a single goal. Karlsruher are 1-3-6 in last 10 games, which makes them the team in worst form. They managed to take win last round against Inglostadt at home with 3:2, but again showed poor defense. Actually Karlsruher got the 2nd worst defense in the league, conceding 31 goals so far, as only last placed Inglostadt got worst(36). Away from home Karlsruher got 0-1-4 in their last 5 visits, conceding 14 goals. Today they are gonna miss Orlishausen, Konrad, Piossek, Cristea and Ngwat-Mahop. I see class difference here and I really dobut that Paderborn will loss points at home against such weak side Published Nov-18-2011, 09:20 CET
Betting option: 1X2 / Moneyline Pick: home win Odds: 1.75

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Ingolstadt vs Munchen1860 This is a match 1860 really should win. The table doesn't really reflect the quality that 1860 have. I can see this match being a breakthrough performance from 1860 scoring a few goals in the process. Could just as easily concede though. The best value market I can find is 1860 win and over 2.5, can get 11/4 on Bet365.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Original odds taken @2.02 this morning .. still good price. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 18.11.2011: Ingolstadt 04 - 1860 Munich http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/ingolstadt-munich-1860-806327/ Ingolstadt 04 (+0) Odds: 1.99 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Ingolstadt ranks on the 18th position in the table and still these odds are clearly value odds which we will not miss out. Ingolstadt started into this season as a team which had the aim to achieve at least a top 10 position. But their start into this season was as poor as in the previous one and due to injury worries and bad defence behaviour, they lost a lot in the beginning of the season. Prior to the international games break, they now finally sacked manager Möhlmann which was the right decision. The team recently made an absolutely spiritless impression, everybody saw that they played against Möhlmann. The players did not even celebrate goals anymore, they patently acted in a spiritless way. New manager is Oral (yes, that's his name) who is a young and ambitious manager who already had great success with FSV Frankfurt where he climbed up from 6th to 2nd division. Good decision to sign him and he had a lot of time to prepare the team for this match as well as he had time to improve the team atmosphere. Generally, Ingolstadt is a team which has a really good technical ability. With regard to this, it is a shame that they rank in the bottom of the table. Players like Akaechi, Buddle, Buchner, etc have fine technical abilities and they already proved that a few times in this season. For instance at home against Dresden where they showed great football because the played against a team which is weak in defending. These kind of opponents are perfect for them. But in away games, Ingolstadt played extremely bad. Their behaviour in the defence is poor and I am glad that Pisot will replace Biliskov today (Pisot is less error-prone and better) and I hope that their tactical behaviour will improve today with their new manager. Howsoever, they are a really good football team with players who have very good technical abilities. This season is somehow a deja-vu situation for them. Last season they started poorly as well, then they sacked former manager Wiesinger and with Möhlmann, they achieved great results and played in a very good way. 1860 is quite similar to Ingolstadt. Both clubs are rich - 1860 has a Jordanian investor and Ingolstadt has Audi - both teams have poor defences, both cities are located in Bavaria and both teams are pathetic and spiritless travellers. 1860 lately had a disastrous development. They won 3:0 in Duisburg but it was a very strange match and not really a fair result at all. But besides, they do extremely bad. Midfielder Halfar is injured and last season he was maybe the best 2. Bundesliga player which is a big problem and their whole defence is a big mess. Only a matter of time until manager Maurer will be sacked. Also they have big trouble in the club - there are some differences between the investor and the president. Howsoever, unexceptional all performances of 1860 during the past few weeks are very bad. Especially on the road, they usually play in a pathetic way. Non existing defence, bad counter attacking and a spiritless impression at all. Last matchday they showed a horrible home display against Bochum and I am sure that manager Maurer will still be sacked in 2011. All in all, I think that two teams with roughly similar potential meet each other. Nevertheless Ingolstadt should be slightly favourites here. They have a new manager who had a lot of time to prepare them, pressure to get good results again (the president says that they want to play Bundesliga in 2015), high potential in the offensive and I know that they can do much better than they recently did. It is only a matter of attitude and I think that this will change because of the new manager. Also they are a team which likes to play at home. Not because of their fans - they have no fans - no, because they play against a team which rather uses a defensive-minded approach. This means that their defence is not under so much pressure which is good for them and they can use their ability to make the running to create goalscoring opportunities. 1860 is spiritless and plays in a poor way, no chance for them to take 3 points here to be honest. If Ingolstadt will show the right attitude, they should clearly win this. If they will not change their attitude, then we will see a 50/50 match. However, Ingolstadt will be slightly favourities tonight.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Ingolstadt - 1860: Ingolstadt DNB @ 2.0 William Hill 1860 lost four of the last six games, away record 2-0-5 / 12:14 goals.The 1-1 against Paderborn at home and the 3-0 against Duisburg on the road can't cover their weak points, especially the score against Duisburg is misleading as even 1860 supporters admit that the GK was their best man on pitch (and it's Duisburg, maybe the greatest negative surprise of the season). Point is that I don't see a trend of recovering, there's great disappointment among the supporters, the manager seems to be just one game away from being sacked and the conflicts between the investor and the president of the club escalated just this week. 1860 started into the season at least with the vision of competing for the promotion but now they're already 11 points behind 3rd placed Fürth and I think they're missing orientation in their mid-table existence (players and officials). While 1860 might sack their manager sooner or later and are arguing with their owner, Ingolstadt just engaged a new manager (first game today) and were told this week that Audi (main sponsor) wants to put much more money into the club and take them to the top flight until 2014. So it's as if Ingolstadt was in a similar situation as 1860 two weeks ago but they have made some decisions and should have the moral advantage on their side. And they really were in need of some changes and better news. They haven't won in the last 6 games (5 defeats) and are at the bottom of the table with only 9 points from 14 games. But at home they were pretty much competitive, lost only once, 2-3-1 / 12:10 goals. And if you take a closer look at their negative series, there were only two home games, one against E.Frankfurt (1-1) and one against Bochum, 3-5, Ingolstadt were up 3-1 until 60th minute - Ingolstadt's only home defeat came in the last 5 minutes of that game. I think the new manager has some good conditions today. It's a small derby and a 'new start' (means: good support), 1860's short upwards trend was stopped by Bochum and the own club officials (resp. has never taken place in my eyes) and Ingolstadt have already proven their competitiveness at home, so in combination with the typical 'new manager effect' I think this could be another defeat for 1860 (who even managed to give Rostock their only win of the season, still can't forget that game...).

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Huge drop since I took 2.12 odds in real, still worths taking but maybe you should consider to decrease stake a bit. Odds won't come back, it is even likely that they will keep on dropping since it is a matter of common knowledge that the market loves Braunschweig. Germany Bundesliga 2 - 18.11.2011: MSV Duisburg - Eintracht Braunschweig http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/germany/2-bundesliga-2011-2012/duisburg-braunschweig-806324/#ah;2 Eintracht Braunschweig (+0) Odds: 2.01 (SBOBET) Stake: 4/10 Prior to this season, the line here would probably be -0.75 on Duisburg and now it is a level ball but still I think that Braunschweig will be favourites here. Duisburg is a big name, they made huge investment in the summer but in fact, they only signed crap players. Moreover their players have several different nationalities and communication as well as team spirit seems to be a big problem. Some weeks ago they sacked manager Sasic and Reck became their new manager. But they showed zero improvement so far. Their first match was a 0:3 home defeat against the pathetic travellers from Munich, the second one was a 2:2 against relegation battler Aachen. Generally I made the observation that they are rather weaker than better in their own stadium. Away from home they are bad either but they create more opportunities because it seems that they prefer to counter attack. They first of all do not have anymore home advantage because the fans feel ashamed for their spiritless team and also they are not good in making the running. They have low self confidence and playmaker Gjasula will be out for this match. Shao is likely to replace him which is a big weakening at all because Shao's form is horrible. And in fact, this will be their 15th game in this season and none of the previous 14 ones was good. They got two undeserved victories at home against the poorest travellers of the league, Ingolstadt and Dresden. Both victories were advantaged by the referee. Especially the result against Ingolstadt was a shame because fair score there was 1:3 or something like that. So in fact you see that Duisburg is a relegation battler in this season and their disadvantage is that they are arrogant and that they do not like to fight. They make an unpassionate impression and they did not improve with their new manager. Braunschweig came from 3. Bundesliga but they are a on 6th rank and this is completely deserved. Sometimes they have even been unlucky with referee decisions etc (at home against Union and Dresden) but mainly they are a team which did not show a single bad display so far. I like them a lot on the road. They play with a very strong defence and hardly allow anything and then they try to use one of their few chances to score. In deep contrast to Duisburg, they are clinical in front of the goal which is a major advantage. They lost 3 of the last 4 games but all 3 defeats were unlucky and not really deserved. The victory was away against top team Furth which was a terrific performance. A problem could be that regular defender Henn will be out and Dogan will repalce him. Do not take me wrong, Dogan was their best defender last season, but I am a bit afraid because he has been out with injury for a long time. Also he has never played together with Correira in the central defence so far but Correira as well as Dogan are both great defenders and hence I hope that it will work quite well. You see there is one huge difference: Duisburg had 14 games in this season and 14 games were bad. No single good performance so far, only two undeserved victories against poor sides. Braunschweig had 14 games so far and all 14 games were at least okay, often even very good. The line here still bases on the fact that Duisburg is a big name in German football whereas Braunschweig is a promoted team but I do not care because Braunschweig is the clearly better team so far. The only negative thing here is the absence of Henn and the fact that Braunschweig will be satisfied with a draw. Braunschweig's manager Lieberknech stated: "Duisburg must win, we want to win". But actually they should be able to take all 3 points here because they are clearly better. Draw is covered with the level ball, hence I think that this is a very good choice. Duisburg needs to show their first good performance in this season but why just today?

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November FT 0:1 - 4 u Two pathetic sides played against each other here. 1860 used their first shot in the match to score. Afterwards, they used a very defensive minded approach. Ingolstadt then struggled with creating opportunities. They had a couple of chances then but did not score. __ FT 3:0 - 4 u Joke game: Duisburg's 1:0 was the funniest goal of the season. After 10 minutes, a Braunschweig defender cleared the ball, he hit the face of a Duisburg striker and the ball rolled into the goal. Then, vital midfield player Vrancic of Braunschweig sustained a injury and was therefore substituted very early. Then, Duisburg used their second "chance" to make the 2:0 when Braunschweig's goalkeeper did a horrible mistake. In the second half, Braunschweig missed two 1vs1 situations and player Kessel was red-carded. A few minutes before the final whistle another goalkeeper mistake of Braunschweig's gk and the 3:0. Odds dropped a lot which proves that we took a value choice but value bets can't win with so many unlucky events in one single match.

Paderborn> Karlsruher = 1 (1.70) Totosì stake 5 / 10 Paderbon position 5° points 28 Karlsruher position 14° points 12 Preview: Paderbon: Absent: Grahl (goalkeeper 0 / 0), Wissing (defender 3 / 0), Krause (striker 0 / 0). Karlsruher: Absent: Orlishausen (goalkeeper 12 / 0), Konrad (defender 4 / 0), Piossek (midfielder 0 / 0), Cristea (striker 0 / 0), Ngwat-Mahop (striker 2 / 1). The Paderborn has a score out of the house w3-d2-l1 goals scored 7 goals against 3. Karlsruher has a score out of the house w1-d1-l5 goals scored 7 goals against 16. The Paderborn in their last four home games has recorded 3 wins and a draw. The home team is one of the formations in the form of the moment, is trying to fight for promotion. It 'a very solid team especially on defense where he conceded only 9 goals in 14 games. Karlsruher is one of the weaker teams in the league with an incredible defense, the second worst defense in the championship with 31 goals conceded in 14 games behind only to 'Ingolstadt. Quote of the sign 1 down on many books. Earlier last season: 3-0 (Paderborn at home) and 2-1 (Karlsruhe at home). Paderborn has won 3 games in a row at home. Nick Proschwitz is the leading scorer for Paderborn with 6 goals. Alexander Iashvili has made ​​4 to Karlsruhe. :hope:hope:hope
Ca$HHHHHHHHH :ok

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Hansa Rostock v St Pauli St Pauli look excellent value @ 2.5 Rostock are 3rd from bottom, and their home record this season is: won 1, drawn 5, lost 1. St Pauli are 5th, their away record this season is: won 4, drawn 1, lost 1. I think St Pauli should be much shorter for this game, say around 1.8, so 2.5 is very good value. http://www.soccerway.com/national/germany/2-bundesliga/2011-2012/regular-season/

Hansa Rostock v St Pauli St Pauli look excellent value @ 2.5
Actually, St Pauli is missing one or two forwards: surely Ebbers (6 games, 5 goals) and possibly Kruse (14,8), who had suffered a flu. In addition, some players are missing in defense. Perhaps a better option is under 2.5 goals, since Hansa Rostock approaches its matches very cautiously. M. Quick update: Actually, Kicker is listing Kruse in the starting line up.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November Germany Bundesliga 2 - 19.11.2011: Hansa Rostock - St. Pauli http://www.oddsportal.com/soccer/german ... 6328/#ah;2 St. Pauli (-0.25) Odds: 2.03 (SBOBET) Stake: 7/10 This is one of the biggest value bets of the whole season so far and a home victory here should really be almost impossible. Draw is worst case. First of all, Rostock against Sankt Pauli is the most dangerous match in Germany and probably one of the most dangerous games in the world. I think that home advantage should generally be not overestimated here because of the fact that many guest fans will support their team and the Rostock stadium is not really a home ground with hot atmosphere. Howsoever, Rostock is the poorest team of the league in my opinion together with FSV Frankfurt. Rostock's start into this season was ok - they were often unlucky and suffered from a bad conversion of chances - but meanwhile play on a very low level. There are several rumours that there are some internal problems between manager Vollmann and the team. Also, one of their best players, Kevin Pannewitz, has been banned to the U23 which is a big blow for them. Also best striker Lartery is likely to miss this match. Their last home display at home against weak Cottbus was a big pathetic display. They played at home against a team which has a big crisis and against one of the worst back fours of the league. Still, they were unable to create any goalscoring opportunity. Cottbus had several chances and Rostock could only achieve an undeserved equaliser through a corner in the stoppage time but fair score there was 0:3 or something like that. Last matchday, they got a lucky 0:0 in Frankfurt where they actually had zero chances again. Hardly any goalchance for them during the past few games and their poor offensive will be their biggest problem today. Pauli's weak point is their defence but Rostock will not be able to exploit that. They are unable to apply pressure, unable to take advantage of a weak defence. Hence I think that this fact will be a huge problem for them. Pauli's best player Kruse is still a little doubt prior to this match but they have several good alternatives to replace him if he will really be out. But he should actually be ready to make the lineup according to all sources. Sankt Pauli's offensive is roughly one class stronger than Rostock's one and it is very positive for them that they do not have to be afraid of Rostock's offensive. Pauli's defence is not very good at all but they are not too bad to keep their sheet clean against Rostock. Motivation will be extremely high here as well, so there is no chance that they will be happy with a draw or something like that. A victory against big rival Rostock would be very important for the fans and the club in general. Generally Pauli are better away than at home because they are not very good in making the running and they prefer if they have some space to counter attack, etc - so this is another advantage for them. Rostock will be in a tight spot, they may not defend very deep at home against rival Pauli. They will attack, probably not create many good chances and they will offer space to Pauli. All in all the weakest team of the league meets one of the best away teams in a derby match. -0.25 at such a huge price is a divinely here. Draw is worst case if Rostock will use their first chance to score, get an early lead or something like that. Then we are half covered. But away victory is very likely here at all.

Hansa Rostock v St Pauli St Pauli look excellent value @ 2.5 Rostock are 3rd from bottom, and their home record this season is: won 1, drawn 5, lost 1. St Pauli are 5th, their away record this season is: won 4, drawn 1, lost 1. I think St Pauli should be much shorter for this game, say around 1.8, so 2.5 is very good value. http://www.soccerway.com/national/germany/2-bundesliga/2011-2012/regular-season/
FT: Hansa Rostock 1 St Pauli 3 I saw some of the game, which was hard-fought. Rostock had a man sent off early on, but they played well, and although St Pauli too the lead, Rostock equalised early in the second half. After that it looked as though both teams might settle for a draw, but St Pauli took the lead from a free kick and got another goal near the end. I'm happy that St Pauli were good value for this game at the 2.5 odds available, although they weren't as dominant as the scoreline might suggest. I thought the quality of St Pauli's strikers gave them an edge.

Re: Germany - Bundesliga II - 18-21 November FT 1:3 + 7.00 u Deserved victory for Pauli who were simply the better team but their big advantage was that Rostock's player Weilandt was red-carded early due to a violent conduct. Then Pauli took the deserved 1:0 lead but Rostock equalised because of another horrible mistake of Pauli goalkeeper Tschauner. But Saglik then took the lead again in the 80th minutes through a nice header ... all in all this was deserved for Pauli.