BBOTD Sunday 13th of November

Aidymac

Rapid Increase - Fontwell 3:15 This is a competitive handicap but Jonjo O Neill has hit form and i am staying away from Cheltenham tomorrow and am going to back this one. Has won at the track before and was given a nice seasonal introduction 23 days ago when 3rd of 15 to Horsham Lad. Lockstown was behind in 6th that day and Lockstown came out and won a couple of days ago. In my opinion 3m 4f will definately suit this horse, even though it is having its first crack at the trip, but it previously won over 3m 2f here at Fontwell, beating Topless by 16 lengths.. Interestingly any time it has run over a trip further than 3 miles, it has won... Ran twice over 3m 1f and won both and won once over 3m 2f and won that race too... Should come on from the run and step up in trip bound to suit. WIN @ 10/1 Coral

Re: BBOTD Sunday 13th of November F3.15 Le Beau Bai 0.5pt E/W 16/1 Betfred Good luck Aidy, I had this race between yours and this one but I'm just sided with LBB. The horse has followed a pattern in recent times of needing a run to blow away the cobwebs before stepping up to run a good race on its 2nd start of the season and I'm hoping that is the case again for this race. The horse is undoubtedly on a winning mark (has won off 8lb higher) and the trainer has been going well. The ground and trip will be no problem, in fact any more rain would probably improve its chances.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.