** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

November NCAAB picks

AGurv

NCAAB Overall 2007-2008 297-300-5 -51.00 units (49.78%) NCAAB Overall 2008-2009 162-143 -0.23 units (53.11%) NCAAB Overall 2009-2010 90-99-2 -12.05 units (47.61%) NCAAB Overall 2010-2011 74W-62L-4P -1.00 unit (54.41%) UNC -10.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes UNC seems to completely own MSU even in these big stages. MSU seems to start off slow a lot of years as well. I'm pretty surprised to see the line this low, and according to covers its about a 50/50 split on who's betting what. To me, UNC has the advantage in just about every area of the game. It really depends on who gets the other team playing there type of game. If UNC gets it going into a fast pace game, I really dont see how MSU will keep up.

Re: November NCAAB picks NCAAB Overall 2011-2012 1W-1L-0P -0.10 unit (00.00%) MSU +6.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I think this will be a little differernt from the UNC game. I straught up did not think MSU could keep with UNC, but against Duke I think it can be a different matter. Last year the game was fairly close, and I think the Duke kids might try to go over the top this year because of Coach K and all the pressure.

Re: November NCAAB picks NCAAB Overall 2011-2012 2W-1L-0P +0.90 unit (66.66%) Got really lucky to win last night Evansville +5.5 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes I've seen this line soar since last night (was at 3.5). Evansville coming off a good season last year, and a win in OT over Butler. Not sure that Indiana has the players yet.

Re: November NCAAB picks NCAAB Overall 2011-2012 2W-3L-0P -1.30 unit (50.00%) Thats pretty frustrating last night...they are leading and they let Arizona go on a 17-4 run to close the game...and then my phone keeps updating on how great there win was :( Akron -1 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes

Re: November NCAAB picks I think st john will beat texas a&m tonight, st john look the stronger and better team. Arizona is a good team and the game was close and i think st john could have won that game hopefully they will make up for it against A&M who looks like a one man team to me.

Re: November NCAAB picks NC +2 to win 1 unit @ 5dimes Still cant buy a win. People not realizing NC State playing pretty well this season. Impressive win over Texas. Indiana has been good so far, but they havent really played anyone. NC state as a dog at home seems pretty good. Anyone that isnt fading me at this point is an idiot