** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011

kevshat

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011

Stop kissing ass mate' date='it's pretty evident. He just copies other peoples tips and then takes all the credit[/quote'] Seems to me you're just jealous and bitter, have no proof whatsoever and no tips of your own for us to rip to bits. I think he does pretty well with his own selections. You make ridiculous allegations and then can't back them up, I think you look a bit foolish. :eyes:eyes:eyes

Stop kissing ass mate' date='it's pretty evident. He just copies other peoples tips and then takes all the credit[/quote'] The above is probably a reaction to the below bet that blew up.... If you lost more than you shouldve, take a look in the mirror, dont try and slag people off to make yourself feel better about yourself and probably not the best idea to direct it towards one of the most helpful, informative and successful tipsters on here. A bit like the final itself.... an anti-climax to the tone of the thread! Good shout on predicting that anti-climax by means of the Handicap though Kev :clap

Re: Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011 Pretty poor day to end what has seemed like a good day, bad day tournament for me which will need to be improved going into the busy section of the darts calendar over the next 2 months or so. With today's poor day I end the tournament -5.17pts. Well done to Fishy who made some excellent calls today and to anyone else who made a profit both today and on the event :clap:clap:clap. Been a superb week darts wise though, standard wise one of the best I can remember and the world championship promises to be one of the best of all time :cigar. We've got the Players Championship finals before then though so lots to keep us interested.

Re: Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011 A funny old tournament for me. Hitting with my lower stakes picks and then missing with the bigger stakes bets. It was a good week of darts though and I'm really looking forward to the Worlds. Can anybody stop Taylor :unsure

Re: Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011 Thought I'd nailed one of those correct scores tonight and Anderson could have got to 5 legs, then had the throw if he'd taken out D8 in that final leg so a bit frustrating that they didn't come through as they would have left me in profit. +3.83 for the final, giving me a final tournament of -3.93 which was looking far worse at one point. Some great shouts by Kev throughout this week as well, and good job to anyone who ended up in profit. Can't wait for Ally Pally now which I'll be looking to get down to for a couple of sessions :ok

The above is probably a reaction to the below bet that blew up.... If you lost more than you shouldve, take a look in the mirror, dont try and slag people off to make yourself feel better about yourself and probably not the best idea to direct it towards one of the most helpful, informative and successful tipsters on here. A bit like the final itself.... an anti-climax to the tone of the thread! Good shout on predicting that anti-climax by means of the Handicap though Kev :clap
I was incorrect with my comment but I did place it before the match began.Also my bet was voided around the 5th/6th leg of the match so no harm done.Anyway apologies to anyone who was offended especially Kevshat

I was incorrect with my comment but I did place it before the match began.Also my bet was voided around the 5th/6th leg of the match so no harm done.Anyway apologies to anyone who was offended especially Kevshat
Good of you to apologise :ok Doesn't surprise me it was voided, 6.5 was stupidly low for Anderson in any match let alone one with potentially so many legs! As it was, it was fortunate it was voided as he only managed the 6! Crazy!

Good of you to apologise :ok Doesn't surprise me it was voided, 6.5 was stupidly low for Anderson in any match let alone one with potentially so many legs! As it was, it was fortunate it was voided as he only managed the 6! Crazy!
Yea I lucked out.They voided it when Anderson hit his first 180 so it was a a fair bit into the match. Thanks

Re: Darts: Grand Slam of Darts 2011 @hudsonhawk just wondering, i also had the over 6.5 180s bet with hills although they are yet to void the funds back to my account. They are being a pain at the moment, any chance i could use you in reference to show that other customers had their bets voided?

@hudsonhawk just wondering' date=' i also had the over 6.5 180s bet with hills although they are yet to void the funds back to my account. They are being a pain at the moment, any chance i could use you in reference to show that other customers had their bets voided?[/quote'] Sorry mate,just read that now,yea of course u can. They voided mine about 1 minute after the first 180 for Anderson went in. That was somewhere between the 6th and 7th leg I think. Just say that a friend of yours "Sean" had his voided.I had 625quid on it.I'm from Leeds by the way.If they want any more info,send me a message